Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless (49293 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by OgaTheTop2: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
Corridon:
I smell envy. Where did Obi celebrated the award and who told Sowore that it isn't worth it?
Don't mind the daft Sowore...very daft person cheesy
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Abdu81: 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
WibusJaga:

Honestly can't believe someone aspiring to be President of Nigeria wrote this gibberish. Sounds like the babblings of quarrelsome idiotic women living in a Face Me I Slap You Compound.

Imagine the wordings of a presidential candidate.
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Oracleforce: 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
MedicH:

Divide obi into ten sowore no reach 0.5%.

Divide Tinubu and all your Nyamiri political leader and Obi the pandora box into 0.02 percent them.no reach....

Ngige was comparing himself with Tinubu ....And just the first time both of them contested for the same APC presidential ticket with him...you can how far his level is ....

E ni kuure

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by laiperi: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Even those of you that have never seen an airport or see the walls of any college would call Sowore names you do not understand.

The only way you can qualify to be a Presidential candidate in Nigeria is to be a SCAM or certificate FORGER.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Scamburster(m): 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
omenka:
I was shocked seeing how giddy these people were over that news, a people that claim to have travelled far and wide, acting like like primitive aborigins.

What's there to celebrate in an honorary citizenship for someone who was once a governor? Stuff that ordinary students who excell in their research works get every now and then.

The Pandora minions are simply too desperate, knowing he has nothing to his name. S they blow every tiny little thing connected to him out of proportion to make the nonentity appear larger than he really is.

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Abdu81: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
plaindealer:
Serious people are here in Nigeria strategizing and puting measures in place to win election, this aimless and clueless loser is parading around doing tourist with worthless paper den dey give common people everyday.

Shey INEC don erect polling station for Dallas or inside the mayor's office for Americans to vote in Nigerian election ni.

When they say this man is dumb and shallow, they are not lying..

I'm not even sure this mumu is interested in this election, it's all about self promotion for him while his mumu obiDeadEndZombie pollute the atmosphere in Nigeria with their toxicity.

And after den lose election now, den go begin shout marginalization..

This is just too sad..
Who are the people in Nigeria?

Tinubu is spending stolen money in London hospital,but obi was invited for an honor from the powers, who already recognized him as a president.

But you from iragbiji rehabilitation center in Ogbomosho is talking rubbish.

Atiku on the other hand is fighting for the unity with the wiked man which is impossible

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Jaysyyy: 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
angry grin grin
kozmokaz:
He didn't pay shi shi for it

So where is the scam ?
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Afamed: 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Even Pasuma Alabi got the Award years ago. Truly Obi is a local champion

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by FavouredNK: 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Obi seems to be the only one other contestants
concentrate on.

Every Tom and dick just dey attack him.

No wonder the tree with fruit is always the most stoned.

The more reason to see that there's something special about Peter Obi's candidacy because he was divinely selected. Devil only attack you when you have something he cannot have without struggling, the more the fight him the more God is taking him closer to Aso Rock. Let them keep fighting what they can't change.
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by abbey621(m): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Abdu81:

Who are the people in Nigeria?

Tinubu is spending stolen money in London hospital,but obi was invited for an honor from the powers, who already recognized him as a president.

But you from iragbiji rehabilitation center in Ogbomosho is talking rubbish.

Atiku on the other hand is fighting for the unity with the wiked man which is impossible

Do you expect anybody to take you seriously? So Tinubu stole money whereas Obi was a perfect saint and did not stuff his pocket while he was governor.....No wonder it was so easy to sell Buhari to una for 2 elections, sha no get heart attack when February comes and your eyes clear grin grin grin grin
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Juliusetoo: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Congratulation to the people choice
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Juliusetoo: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sowore Peppa them, Sowore Peppa them
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by truthfinder319: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Stop defending mediocrity. Peter Obi is a mediocre. What is Dallas City citizenship he is posing with? You guys should own own up to your mediocrity once in a while

Corridon:
I smell envy. Where did Obi celebrated the award and who told Sowore that it isn't worth it?
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
I know how this scam works.

Sorry, all these gibberish just because Obi collect honorary, wahala, schools that give honorary too ko. Dooh, if at all Obi deserve am, go back, read him profile, read his resume, he pass them Tony elumelu and co, successful across all sectors. He can be an icon.
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by vikstandon(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
The best way to keep afloat is to climb on another of greater strength.

Sowore sees Obi as someone to talk about to be in the light. If he stops that today, nobody would remember he existed.
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by truthfinder319: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
You and your Peter Obi are scammers too. PANAMA PAPERS have exposed your candidate. What has this criminal got to do with your inordinate tribal ambition? You need a job

GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Obi seems to be the only one other contestants
concentrate on.

Every Tom and dick just dey attack him.

No wonder the tree with fruit is always the most stoned.
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by sematec(m): 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sowore is a big fool, Ode. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Just because the citizenship wasnt awarded to you. Jealousy kill you there.
And you don't even match up to Mr. Peter Obi (incoming Presido)
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by naijamerican: 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
Esseite:
Did anyone tell Sowore that Obi does not know what honorary citizenship means..

It is a status given to exemplary and admirable person, to come from a state in US, that's a statement.. has Ghana given you any?

This picture gives me so much enjoyment
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by toujurs: 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
This fool, should get the Bleep out, this life ehn. People will hate whnen you begin to progress in life, even dj Khaled said this. God Did. It's not man made.

Instead of sowore to focus on his ambition of becoming the president, he is hating.
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by toujurs: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
Afamed:
Even Pasuma Alabi got the Award years ago. Truly Obi is a local champion
Can you get it, this unfortunate being, i am very sure you have boarded a plane.

Hater!!!, Is pasuma not a human being, if pasuma got it, and so!! People like you, hardly prosper in life.

Instead of you to celebrate, another man, joy. You are hating, under your face me, i slap you. Sitting room. Enemy of progress.
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by benqo01(m): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
I want to believe Sowore is mentally stable..
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by bewla(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
Esseite:

Has any state or country deemed your candidate worthy, even congo?...

Honorary citizenship are given to exemplary and admirable persons, not thieves..
Who owns Dallas cow boys and
Who are there kins men
Fulanis
Out of your mouth Fulani na terrorist

Who is Obi frolicking with cowboys which you call fulanis terrorist

Obi is a terrorist
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
omenka:
I was shocked seeing how giddy these people were over that news, a people that claim to have travelled far and wide, acting like like primitive aborigins.

What's there to celebrate in an honorary citizenship for someone who was once a governor? Stuff that ordinary students who excell in their research works get every now and then.

The Pandora minions are simply too desperate, knowing he has nothing to his name. S they blow every tiny little thing connected to him out of proportion to make the nonentity appear larger than he really is.

This element called omenka. Since the invention of Nairaland, you have never in your life supported a candidate that means well for Nigeria. Are you addicted to evil, pain and anguish. Are you part of those satan planted in Nigeria to work against its progress. Why are you always attracted to the wrong things.
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
bewla:
Who owns Dallas cow boys and
Who are there kins men
Fulanis
Out of your mouth Fulani na terrorist

Who is Obi frolicking with cowboys which you call fulanis terrorist

Obi is a terrorist

Lol... dallas, fulani, cowboys etc... how you linked them all is amazing..
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Trill1(m): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
Okay
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by ogatboy(m): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Sowore actually stayed long enough in US to know.

It is now left for HE Obi to investigate it and probably request for a refund or report his scammers to EFCC or Dallas Police Authorities.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Lol. What does Honorary degree mean? It's the same thing here. Sowore need go school again
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Lionnation: 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
politicoNG:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid03jP4jAkzX1tRSd8yrwMA3J6bDDyC5eXKDkXYhju7BSvmjJmBu7L8TVXb1VfChVawl&id=803267836

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7367794/peter-obi-honored-citizenship-dallas
look at sowere calling Obi names, did obi take anything from you, something tells me you are working for tinubu or Atiku are ok
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Onuoha1234(m): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
You people.dont seem to have something.useful to do. What is scam? How does the award concern you.Why are yourworried about what happens to Obi. Why can't you people shut your mouth.for once.
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by AuroraB(f): 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
Corridon:
What do you expect from a serial looser grin
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by arizon101(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns / Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility / Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.