Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,423 members, 7,836,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless (49297 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by kozmokaz(m): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:

He is just seeking for attention

Sowere that nearly fought shettima the last time they mate in one of the political gathering late last month.

This guys are loosing there sanity already

Next year ...many will be retired politically in this country
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by DWickedLandLord: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
Look at all the Ajegunle residents with no passport breaking down American statues n ideology

Tomorrow they'll tell you who are you to discuss our Lagos

Very very funny people

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by GEEBITE: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
Excel has a single 'l' .
omenka:
I was shocked seeing how giddy these people were over that news, a people that claim to have travelled far and wide, acting like like primitive aborigins.

What's there to celebrate in an honorary citizenship for someone who was once a governor? Stuff that ordinary students who excell in their research works get every now and then.

The Pandora minions are simply too desperate, knowing he has nothing to his name. S they blow every tiny little thing connected to him out of proportion to make the nonentity appear larger than he really is.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by MedicH: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
obembet:

Envy of? E be like say u don't even know sowore

Divide obi into ten sowore no reach 0.5%.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by obembet(f): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
MedicH:

Divide obi into ten sowore no reach 0.5%.

Change ur mentally, weitin u don't know pass u

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by akajos4real: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sowore, Please tell us what you plan on doing as President to solve the Nigerian issues.

Leave Peter Obi and who scammed him. Are you saying the scamming of Peter Obi will hinder your quest to be president.

That POST may portray you as very childish and a councillorship candidate in Ondo State that is if you even get it.

President my FOOT.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by MedicH: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
obembet:

Change ur mentally, weitin u don't know pass u

The reason sowore said this thing is make people know say he is still alive.

Compared with obi, sowore will never outgrow the zero levels.

He is a nobody.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by SOFTSKILL: 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Sowere that nearly fought shettima the last time they mate in one of the political gathering late last month.

Ahhh "Mate" As in ayam not understanding
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by shegzbillionz(m): 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Esseite:
Did anyone tell Sowore that Obi does not know what honorary citizenship means..

It is a status given to exemplary and admirable person, to come from a state in US, that's a statement.. has Ghana given you any?
grin
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by plaindealer: 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Serious people are here in Nigeria strategizing and puting measures in place to win election, this aimless and clueless loser is parading around doing tourist with worthless paper den dey give common people everyday.

Shey INEC don erect polling station for Dallas or inside the mayor's office for Americans to vote in Nigerian election ni.

When they say this man is dumb and shallow, they are not lying..

I'm not even sure this mumu is interested in this election, it's all about self promotion for him while his mumu obiDeadEndZombie pollute the atmosphere in Nigeria with their toxicity.

And after den lose election now, den go begin shout marginalization..

This is just too sad..

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by 66spirit(m): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:

so they MATE?
No wonder!!!
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by chiboycue: 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sowore is nagging because he knows, deep down in his heart, that he can never be as successful as Mr Peter Obi.
Sowore is overwhelmed by the grace upon Mr Peter Obi.
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by ATLIEN2027: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
I have said it before, Obi tuary is not smart at all. I have listened to his interviews and he doesn't come across as someone with high intelligence.
His just being propped up because he's younger and he's Igbo.
Nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by nedekid: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kai, Nigerians have mouth. It's only in Nigeria, a homeless man or at best a Tennant will see a huge mansion and say the owner does not have taste, he would have "adviced" him to build it this way or that way, to paint it like this.
Its only Nigerians that will see an accomplished man, a self made billionaire, an owner of banks and other businesses and label him "clueless".
I remember my late friend and the gist he gave me, of how "men" were gisting and this fellow now put mouth inside the conversation, all of them kept quite, staring at him as he tried to make a point starting by "let me advice you all". Lolz. Them tell all make him shutup! Say he fit advice but him no fit advice himself to get money.
Sowore call Obi "clueless"
No be juju be that?
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Oracleforce: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
kozmokaz:
He didn't pay shi shi for it

So where is the scam ?

Who told you he didn't pay shi shi for it.. Didn't he transport himself go there?
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Ancestortinubu: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
My bro, No be small lols, Sowere is daft as BATstad urchins. Lolsssss

uote author=Sheistoopretty post=117299743]Lol sowore[/quote]
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by InvertedHammer: 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Corridon:
I smell envy. Where did Obi celebrated the award and who told Sowore that it isn't worth it?
/

Sowore lacks substance. It is like mocking a recipient of “Honorary” doctorate degree because s/he can’t use it to teach. Is that the goal? grin grin

The only thing constant in life is change. Just like Tinubu, Sowore of the 90s is no longer the Sowore of 2022. The quest to have his international passport released so that he can flee back to reunite with his family in US has turned him into a desperate clown.

/

2 Likes

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Diligence: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
Keyamo, Fani Kayode, Reno Mockery, and now Sowore are competing for the most "STUPID and IDIOTIC "Prestigious" Award"!

Take Back Your Country

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Bar1941(m): 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Corridon:
I smell envy. Where did Obi celebrated the award and who told Sowore that it isn't worth it?

You see picture just above your post yet you still ask such silly question, why are you zombidients like this?
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Ancestortinubu: 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
The issue is obi doesn't even know who is sowere or even read his trash. Yet some people somewhere will just caused themselves uncurable cardiac disorder because of Peter obi popularity and globally acceptance.
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Laughingkk:

If Obi is not celebrating the achievement,how come he is posing and snapped with the paper the paper and shining his teeth,imagin been a citizen of a state inside a country......it's not worth debating over,its like petting a crying toddler by giving him biscuit

Has any city, country, state, municipal outside Nigeria deemed your candidate fit?
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Masterito(m): 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Naajjii: 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Obi seems to be the only one other contestants
concentrate on.

Every Tom and dick just dey attack him.

No wonder the tree with fruit is always the most stoned.
It's because of you his supporters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
MedicH:

How many times have they set your papa up to speak with Obama abeg?

What is my father business with obama.

Is Obama the president of Nigeria
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by sammhi(m): 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Corridon:
Jealousy
Sowore that can't lace Obi shoes is staying someone is clueless
Dallas gave Obi honorary Citizenship . HONORARY
Guess the fool called Sowore is that daft to know that Obi can't have dual citizenship and it is honorary
Jealousy kee U

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by atinga1: 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
omenka:
I was shocked seeing how giddy these people were over that news, a people that claim to have travelled far and wide, acting like like primitive aborigins.

What's there to celebrate in an honorary citizenship for someone who was once a governor? Stuff that ordinary students who excell in their research works get every now and then.

The Pandora minions are simply too desperate, knowing he has nothing to his name. S they blow every tiny little thing connected to him out of proportion to make the nonentity appear larger than he really is.
We're waiting for the "resting" Lagos landlord to collect his own from the UK.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by ednut1(m): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sowore pained he is getting no donations lol
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by gladdensir(m): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dis one wey he sure for me say he no fit smell presidency till he go die dey envy person. Ode
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
omenka:

Your hatred stinks to high heaven. Get a life bro

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Bobbiee: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
What's with all these hatefully freaks being so openly hate filled. Obi doesn't even have their stupid time. Hopefully he wins and i can live to see them cry. Idiots

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Regex: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
All these reek of jealousy. These jelly bast.ards
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Esseite:
Did anyone tell Sowore that Obi does not know what honorary citizenship means..

It is a status given to exemplary and admirable person, to come from a state in US, that's a statement.. has Ghana given you any?

Delusional grandeur.
Bunch of Obiidiots must act it.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) / Wike And David Mark Commission Remodelled Brick House (Photos) / JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.