Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless (49294 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Technomics: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Sowore actually stayed long enough in US to know.

It is now left for HE Obi to investigate it and probably request for a refund or report his scammers to EFCC or Dallas Police Authorities.
check my signature for free stuffs!

He didn't pay shishi to get grin grin
Be it scam or not, e no commot anything for him body
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by pweeryambre: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:

He is just seeking for attention

Sowere that nearly fought shettima the last time they mate in one of the political gathering late last month.
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by HIPROFILE(m): 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Why is Sowore bitter and envious

e no get where e reach peter Obi and Sowore

Peter Obi had meetings with some Nigerians in diaspora Sowore said Obi is copying his pattern
Peter Obi gained honorary citizenship Sowore said is a scam Peter Obi surprisingly is doing well in the electioneering so far with an overwhelming support most especially from the youths Sowore said Obi is being deceived.

why is Sowore so bitter for good things that happen to others??
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Technomics: 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
femisplash:
A snail is smarter than Obi. His desperation for validation is so glaring that can lead him to the lowest of low.
Can't expect anything smart from a 3rd class product of Philosophy.

grin grin

Then stop talking about him... Everyone is talking about him grin grin
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by casualobserver: 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
It has no value, anybody can get a honorary "citizenship of a state" in America, you dont even have to be a VIP or achieved anything in your life. I remember when i was doing my masters, some of my fellow students visited a state in America and met with the governor totally by accident and they were given honorary citizenship. it means nothing, it has no value, it is not even a recognition for achievement however Although it is not something you brag about, I feel Sowore didnt have to make an issue of it.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Tareq1105: 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
tyinfinity:
What do you expect from a UNN dullard .

I still don't understand why Obi would put secondary school certificate as his qualifications and not his degree.

I wish Obi could flaunt his university degree the way he cherish his honorary Dallas thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Kingisibor: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
This is a real usless yoruba man whom want your food and do not know how to ask wether he should come and join to eat...

Envy! If omoyele sowore has the opportunity he can assasinate peter obi, because of jealosy ...
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by DWickedLandLord: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
To be honest n truthfully speaking without prejudice of course, I wouldn't mind an honorary citizenship from Lagos Island.

I kid I kid...don't stone me abeg
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Corridon:
I smell envy. Where did Obi celebrated the award and who told Sowore that it isn't worth it?
Peter Obi celebrated it on twitter
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Dracas: 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sowore, Please concentrate on your ailing political adventure!! Rubbish.
We all know the dirty political games some folks used you yo play in the Jonathan's era.
You're not even supposed to show your face politically again
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by JackHamma1234(m): 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
I honestly don't get this guy Obi, what kind of grace does he have. There is this natural aura of love and respect that goes with him, and people who do not understand it are filled with fear which turns to envy. Oga Obi neither celebrate it or made noise about it, na person wey get am for mind zlike Sowore dey drink panadol for another man "scam'' .. who scamms someone wlthat does not give Shishi...
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Corridon: 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Peter Obi celebrated it on twitter
Screenshot and post it here.
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by riverbird: 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sowore stop acting like a low budget Reno omokri

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by casualobserver: 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tareq1105:

I still don't understand why Obi would put secondary school certificate as his qualifications and not his degree.

because school certificate satisfies the requirement.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by F8thie: 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
Always drowning in envy���

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Kccheechy(m): 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
It’s worthless But if dem give you you go collect. Stupid fool!!!!
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Ben404040: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
I have come to reason one reasoning. These people just de find traffic.
If you want plenty comments like That one shining shoe one Twitter... just find one comment on Obi and Obidients. Make we no de follow these people talk abeg. They are cashing out their banks
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Hoelujohn: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
laiperi:
Which of the Presidential candidates has more integrity and character more than Sowore?

But then, Sowore is not a looter, terrorist, ritualist or a drug peddler.

Just an activist.
Na blackmailer him be
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Tareq1105: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kingisibor:
This is a real usless yoruba man whom want your food and do not know how to ask wether he should come and join to eat...

Envy! If omoyele sowore has the opportunity he can assasinate peter obi, because of jealosy ...

Stop it, why introducing assassination to the discussion? It shows you can do same.
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by pquaver(m): 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Obi seems to be the only one other contestants
concentrate on.

Every Tom and dick just dey attack him.

No wonder the tree with fruit is always the most stoned.

Because he dey claim Saint.. Imagine 1 boko members come out dey claim Saint, which Kai eye shekau and other bandits and boko go use dey look am na?
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by odinga1of: 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
laiperi:
Which of the Presidential candidates has more integrity and character more than Sowore?

But then, Sowore is not a looter, terrorist, ritualist or a drug peddler.

Just an activist.

And Oshiomole did more than Sowore. When he became Edo Governor he changed am for everybody.

Little did we know he is looking up to Drug Peddler as Idol.
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by jrusky(m): 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
I swear it's useless. I know what I'm saying that nonsense Dallas citizenship is useless.

This shit make me to remember Onagoruwa during IBB era those who were born then will know what I'm saying.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by TheOgaBoss: 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
omenka:
I was shocked seeing how giddy these people were over that news, a people that claim to have travelled far and wide, acting like like primitive aborigins.

What's there to celebrate in an honorary citizenship for someone who was once a governor? Stuff that ordinary students who excell in their research works get every now and then.

The Pandora minions are simply too desperate, knowing he has nothing to his name. S they blow every tiny little thing connected to him out of proportion to make the nonentity appear larger than he really is.
who told u he paid for it? Is it that u guys don't know the meaning of honorary or u just decide to be stupid.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by pquaver(m): 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
Scribx:

The question is when did PO whom he casted aspersions on, celebrate it?
Too many emotional than rational beings in this country. We claim woke but can't make informed political decision.

What was it doing on Nairaland if not celebration?
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by obembet(f): 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
Corridon:
I smell envy. Where did Obi celebrated the award and who told Sowore that it isn't worth it?

Envy of? E be like say u don't even know sowore
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Nonexisting1: 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Obi who has been living in the UK since forever is celebrating ordinary honorary citizenship? Wetin Sowore smoke? sad
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by maduxs: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sowore is a clown
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by MedicH: 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
I know how this scam works.

How many times have they set your papa up to speak with Obama abeg?

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Image123(m): 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
donbrowser:
If you want to know Sowore is saying the truth check the pic below

Are you trying to inform people that Obi is not different from Pasuma? What a wonder.
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Laughingkk: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
Esseite:

Has any state or country deemed your candidate worthy, even congo?...

Honorary citizenship are given to exemplary and admirable persons, not thieves..
If Obi is not celebrating the achievement,how come he is posing and snapped with the paper the paper and shining his teeth,imagin been a citizen of a state inside a country......it's not worth debating over,its like petting a crying toddler by giving him biscuit
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Billygee2u: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
Corridon:
Sowore is just a pained ranting frustrated loser

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility / Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos / Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.