Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

My Almost Cheating Experience Today. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Almost Cheating Experience Today. (33819 Views)

Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Mykelslim: 10:50am On Oct 06, 2022
You win some and lose some
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Ubanz: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2022
Always have your business card with you.

6 Likes

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by akwesenana: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2022
E no dey move. gringrin

1 Like

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Candidlady: 10:54am On Oct 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
I've been with this lady for 3 years,I've only had casual sex just a few times that don't qualify as cheating cos I'm not emotionally involved with an of these random women.
Heck I don't even take their calls.
That don't count as cheating for a young,vibrant man.

undecided
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by africanpride1: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2022
Death in disguise was knowing at your door, Satan never comes as 2 Horn devil portrayed by Hollywood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by shantti(m): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
Exactly.
I like you ,you're smart.
I know she wouldn't have turned it down,she'll indulge and enjoy the attention and if I complain, she'll gaslight and claim I'm insecure and she needs space bla bla bla...but I had to be the stronger person.
You know why?I've got more to loose if I lose her.
That's why I said I did cost analyses in my head before considering to let go.
I didn't restrain cos of love (Bleep that),I simply thought of what I have to lose and let go.
Smart move grin
What is this thing that you have to loose
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by tiswell(m): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2022
what does it matter?

cheat your cheat,nobody cares!

we have a lot going on in naija already sad
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Okhuadams(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
So I was at a restaurant having my usual breakfast.
Then few moments later, my girl called since she knows my itinery and asked if she could join. I obliged (greatest undoing!).

Like 40mins after, she came and couldn't sit beside me cos there was a partner of mine right next to me, so she sat far.

Then there was this girl that was like 10ft away from us on another table, all alone having her own breakfast. I don't know her, have never seen her before and I noticed she has been stealing glances at me and then look away when I made eye contact.

Even my partner had to whisper to my ears that someone was checking me out and all (I was well dressed and all, besides man na still fine man ooo grin ).

Then after a while, my chick left to get something upstairs while I had to settle the bill at the counter for our breakfast.

Omo as I dey counter dey want pay, this girl came to the same teller I was trying to pay to and asked me if there was an attendant there(cos the attendant left to confirm some prices). I said yes and she stood right next to me waiting for my attendant to return so she can pay at the same point whereas there were other attendants that were empty!

I knew okay, this was it! This girl likes the man infront of her.
Time past and my attendant hadn't returned and she tried to spark up small talk, I responded briefly because my chick fit turn up at any minute. Guy I lock up!

The attendant came and I cleared my bill and told her bye. I was pained. This girl fine die and classy, chai!!

I no collect number, I no book rendezvous, nothing!

You know why? I instantly did my cost analyses in my head and figured it wasn't worth it to spook my girl of my philandering ways and lose the stability I enjoy from her over this girl I don't know.

The thing pain me ehn!chai. But nigga gats maintain.

I've never had this type before, the girl too clean, sleek, soft spoken, pretty and classy and young too (max 22).

But I let all this go because I no like risk and shalaye.

And the girl slim, all this kind girls weh you fit hang for wall...

I really lost today honestly.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a player, but sometimes we just can't lose what we have for uncertainty so I control myself.
Chai!!!

But one thing pleased me, it was great to know I'm still attractive. Haven't had a youngling drool over me in a while.

Tbh I thought I've lost it and is all on sugar daddy mode now.

And no, this girl ain't no hooker, she came in her own chauffeur driven Honda cos I saw her at the lot as I left (could be an uber too, I wouldn't know).
Say the truth and be set free. Na money no dey your hand supposing something dey u no go waste time, or why you think say the babe Waka come meet u for counter n make you for pay but thank God you give yourself brain. Na simply money matter nothing like saving ur relationship . Na all those indomie children u go tell this.find another lie

5 Likes

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Powerfly(f): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
I've been with this lady for 3 years,I've only had casual sex just a few times that don't qualify as cheating cos I'm not emotionally involved with an of these random women.

.hope if your girl has a one night stand and proceed to block the partners and you eventually find out .you won't classify if as cheating.
*Do unto others what you seem fit they'll do unto you.*.

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by maximunimpact(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
Then few moments later, my girl called since she knows my itinery and asked if she could join. I obliged (greatest undoing!).

Like 40mins after, she came and couldn't sit beside me cos there was a partner of mine right next to me, so she sat far.

Then there was this girl that was like 10ft away from us on another table, all alone having her own breakfast. I don't know her, have never seen her before and I noticed she has been stealing glances at me and then look away when I made eye contact.

Even my partner had to whisper to my ears that someone was checking me out and all (I was well dressed and all, besides man na still fine man ooo grin ).

Then after a while, my chick left to get something upstairs while I had to settle the bill at the counter for our breakfast.

Omo as I dey counter dey want pay, this girl came to the same teller I was trying to pay to and asked me if there was an attendant there(cos the attendant left to confirm some prices). I said yes and she stood right next to me waiting for my attendant to return so she can pay at the same point whereas there were other attendants that were empty!

Time past and my attendant hadn't returned and she tried to spark up small talk, I responded briefly because my chick fit turn up at any minute. Guy I lock up!

The attendant came and I cleared my bill and told her bye. I was pained. This girl fine die and classy, chai!!

You know why? I instantly did my cost analyses in my head and figured it wasn't worth it to spook my girl of my philandering ways and lose the stability I enjoy from her over this girl I don't know.

I've never had this type before, the girl too clean, sleek, soft spoken, pretty and classy and young too (max 22).

Don't get me wrong, I'm a player, but sometimes we just can't lose what we have for uncertainty so I control myself.
Chai!!!

But one thing pleased me, it was great to know I'm still attractive. Haven't had a youngling drool over me in a while.

And no, this girl ain't no hooker, she came in her own chauffeur driven Honda cos I saw her at the lot as I left (could be an uber too, I wouldn't know).

Symp doesn't know the girl is a runs girl on duty

grin

4 Likes

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Freshgrace4life(f): 11:00am On Oct 06, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Hope your partner knows bout all your sexcapades on that ashewo thread undecided

Mr "INEARLY CHEATED TODAY"

poor lady if only she knew what she's getting herself into undecided

For shame
I swear if only she knew to avoid " Admin hide my ID my husband is cheating on me " only if they knew that some ladies do admire other guys despite being in a serious relationship , they only come online to make it seems that they've won a trophy , if only the men knew this . Any man that wants to cheat has money & body to spend .

3 Likes

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by haybhi1(m): 11:00am On Oct 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
Exactly.
I like you ,you're smart.
I know she wouldn't have turned it down,she'll indulge and enjoy the attention and if I complain, she'll gaslight and claim I'm insecure and she needs space bla bla bla...but I had to be the stronger person.
You know why?I've got more to loose if I lose her.
That's why I said I did cost analyses in my head before considering to let go.
I didn't restrain cos of love (Bleep that),I simply thought of what I have to lose and let go.
Smart move grin

What's this thing you've got to lose, chief?
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by enemachris(m): 11:00am On Oct 06, 2022
A tale of a SIMPLE nigga grin grin. Were you for collect number u the form lover boy. If ur girlfriend was to be in your shoes, she for collect the number sharp sharp. Boogyman abeg come borrow me ur kala abaeg grin

5 Likes

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Kajaard: 11:02am On Oct 06, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Hope your partner knows bout all your sexcapades on that ashewo thread undecided

For shame

Now I know you are really an old nairaland member for you to remember logobenz and nwanneni from the ashewo thread of old cheesy

P/S - Seatrade is the present reincarnation of logobenz and nwanneni cool

3 Likes

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by uptownemmygee(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2022
Bros you still dey game, you no go retire leave am for Boyz

1 Like

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Buhari4sale: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

For shame

Gbenue soun and if you respond to this insult .. I wont answer you but hit you badly on another thread. Nonsense..

1 Like

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by luluosas(m): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2022
So, where is her picture?
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by tiswell(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2022
bukky1994:
Trash as usual, if na ashawo, u go run the package, but u don see correct chick, u no fit talk, simp
one of the characteristics of a simp is low self esteem, like the op.

Obviously,the op. was 'intimidated" by the chick's guts
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Aareakinwunmi(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2022
Op, seems your babe left you so you can get access to the girl

1 Like

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by SeaTrade(m): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2022
haybhi1:

What's this thing you've got to lose, chief?
Stability,Trust,the love and care I receive ,then respect.
I know it's naive to trust anybody but I can trust her up to 90%.My doubts are few and worries less when it comes to her even to the extent of valuables and strategic information.
These aren't easy to find.
You get use to a person and it becomes hard to let go too over petty interference like random girls.

5 Likes

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by sacajawea: 11:09am On Oct 06, 2022
Feels like an idiot is writing

1 Like

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Amibranki(f): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
hope if your girl do have casual sex with some guys with no emotions attach as a vibrant young lady, you'd keep this sweet energy!

2 Likes

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by sylve11: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

For shame

grin cool
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by moneyissweet(m): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2022
Cheater.

SeaTrade:

Chai!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Taiwo20(m): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2022
Them wan trap you. God saved you and you come dey regret t

1 Like

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by bluefilm: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2022
SeaTrade:

Chai!!!

This is a very stupid story.

Nonsense. angry
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Ifyliss: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
Yen yen ..Like seriouslyThey don’t qualify as cheating..What if your girl was the one that had the casual sex..Hope you will still say it doesn’t qualify as cheating..

2 Likes

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Ekpekus(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2022
SeaTrade:

Chai!!!

At the end of the day, you are undoing yourself with the lifestyle you think is fun.... but who am I? Your life, your choice!
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Vajose: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2022
Lucky dude...I think you narrowly passed a test unknowingly. just what if she's ur chics' set up? Think am small na. Let go of jumping bones, and stick to what's worth it.

I suspect ur lady is a very intentional individual.... She won't want to make that mistake less purposeful people make when intending to settle down. Expect more tests if she's made of what I think she is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife / Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University. / What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.