Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

My Almost Cheating Experience Today. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Almost Cheating Experience Today. (33797 Views)

My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. / My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe / Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by SeaTrade(m): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
Painsoother:
So Op, do you mean that restaurrants in your city accepts payment after eating as against the normay "pay before service" in most cities?
There's a difference between restaurants and eateries brotherly.
All or most proper restaurants take payments well after service.

3 Likes

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Painsoother(m): 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
HolyMan12:

Know that I am in a relationship?

What is their gain then? angry
There's this new trend about girls having preferrence for married/engaged men over the real single men due to benefits with lesser committment and contribution, with the lesser comittmen comes the ability to keep countless number of such class of men.

1 Like

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by phemmyfour: 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
So I was at a restaurant having my usual breakfast.
Then few moments later, my girl called since she knows my itinery and asked if she could join. I obliged (greatest undoing!).

Like 40mins after, she came and couldn't sit beside me cos there was a partner of mine right next to me, so she sat far.

Then there was this girl that was like 10ft away from us on another table, all alone having her own breakfast. I don't know her, have never seen her before and I noticed she has been stealing glances at me and then look away when I made eye contact.

Even my partner had to whisper to my ears that someone was checking me out and all (I was well dressed and all, besides man na still fine man ooo grin ).

Then after a while, my chick left to get something upstairs while I had to settle the bill at the counter for our breakfast.

Omo as I dey counter dey want pay, this girl came to the same teller I was trying to pay to and asked me if there was an attendant there(cos the attendant left to confirm some prices). I said yes and she stood right next to me waiting for my attendant to return so she can pay at the same point whereas there were other attendants that were empty!

I knew okay, this was it! This girl likes the man infront of her.
Time past and my attendant hadn't returned and she tried to spark up small talk, I responded briefly because my chick fit turn up at any minute. Guy I lock up!

The attendant came and I cleared my bill and told her bye. I was pained. This girl fine die and classy, chai!!

I no collect number, I no book rendezvous, nothing!

You know why? I instantly did my cost analyses in my head and figured it wasn't worth it to spook my girl of my philandering ways and lose the stability I enjoy from her over this girl I don't know.

The thing pain me ehn!chai. But nigga gats maintain.

I've never had this type before, the girl too clean, sleek, soft spoken, pretty and classy and young too (max 22).

But I let all this go because I no like risk and shalaye.

And the girl slim, all this kind girls weh you fit hang for wall...

I really lost today honestly.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a player, but sometimes we just can't lose what we have for uncertainty so I control myself.
Chai!!!

But one thing pleased me, it was great to know I'm still attractive. Haven't had a youngling drool over me in a while.

Tbh I thought I've lost it and is all on sugar daddy mode now.

And no, this girl ain't no hooker, she came in her own chauffeur driven Honda cos I saw her at the lot as I left (could be an uber too, I wouldn't know).
Well , you eventually cheated on your partner emotionally
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Painsoother(m): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
There's a difference between restaurants and eateries brotherly.
All or most proper restaurants take payments well after service.
COOL.
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by superCleanworks(m): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
SeaTrade:

risk analysis well done.

no be everything wey near mouth dey enter mouth.
if Lion chase every animal wey pass him front, that one no be lion again.

well played player.
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by HolyMan12: 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
Painsoother:
There's this new trend about girls having preferrence for married/engaged men over the real single men due to benefits with lesser committment and contribution, with the lesser comittmen comes the ability to keep countless number of such class of men.
I rather be a side-cock. I can't take girls seriously

1 Like

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by achimendy(m): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
Then few moments later, my girl called since she knows my itinery and asked if she could join. I obliged (greatest undoing!).

Like 40mins after, she came and couldn't sit beside me cos there was a partner of mine right next to me, so she sat far.

Then there was this girl that was like 10ft away from us on another table, all alone having her own breakfast. I don't know her, have never seen her before and I noticed she has been stealing glances at me and then look away when I made eye contact.

Even my partner had to whisper to my ears that someone was checking me out and all (I was well dressed and all, besides man na still fine man ooo grin ).

Then after a while, my chick left to get something upstairs while I had to settle the bill at the counter for our breakfast.

Omo as I dey counter dey want pay, this girl came to the same teller I was trying to pay to and asked me if there was an attendant there(cos the attendant left to confirm some prices). I said yes and she stood right next to me waiting for my attendant to return so she can pay at the same point whereas there were other attendants that were empty!

Time past and my attendant hadn't returned and she tried to spark up small talk, I responded briefly because my chick fit turn up at any minute. Guy I lock up!

The attendant came and I cleared my bill and told her bye. I was pained. This girl fine die and classy, chai!!

You know why? I instantly did my cost analyses in my head and figured it wasn't worth it to spook my girl of my philandering ways and lose the stability I enjoy from her over this girl I don't know.

I've never had this type before, the girl too clean, sleek, soft spoken, pretty and classy and young too (max 22).

Don't get me wrong, I'm a player, but sometimes we just can't lose what we have for uncertainty so I control myself.
Chai!!!

But one thing pleased me, it was great to know I'm still attractive. Haven't had a youngling drool over me in a while.

And no, this girl ain't no hooker, she came in her own chauffeur driven Honda cos I saw her at the lot as I left (could be an uber too, I wouldn't know).

Ashawo boy, you too like woman.

Respect yourself, focus on your girlfriend o.

1 Like

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Ujm1: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
Really
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by achimendy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
I've been with this lady for 3 years,I've only had casual sex just a few times that don't qualify as cheating cos I'm not emotionally involved with an of these random women.
Heck I don't even take their calls.
That don't count as cheating for a young,vibrant man.

Keep on deceiving yourself ok.

That's how you'll cheat when you get married and you'll say you're not emotionally involved with them.

Banza kawai.
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by achimendy(m): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
Fiscus105:

U think everyone turn to dog like you.

Meanwhile, if it's girl that try to take number from stranger you will be threatening brimstone and sulphur.

You dey mind them cheaters.

Bunch of Irresponsible young men.

1 Like

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by VlamesIffect(f): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
grin A real playa knows when to walk. No be every girl dem dey pork my guy. Learm to keep some as friends dey useful die for connections oh. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by michoim(m): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
You are shamelessly immoral !
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Lewisdinho(m): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
You're not smart OP, while at the counter you would have picked your phone, did as if you're on call and while pretending to be on call you whisper your phone digits to her since she was close to you at the counter. Eg.... Hello Guy how far, OK this is my number tell am make him call me. I dey with a friend for one eatery once I'm done i go holla u. Then you start calling out ur digits while she types it. Trust me she would have typed it out and call later. With that no one will know what you guys are doing.
SeaTrade:

Chai!!!

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Baselm: 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
Thank your stars you didn't have to pay for her breakfast. It's a tactic to get you to pay, she will block your digits after.

4 Likes

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Frankicent(m): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
You'll almost died. When you found out this your girl might be a cheat. Even if you catch her red handed and you told her you did this because of her. She'll call you a f**l.

Even if you no go do anything. As a man do the needful. Anything fit sup. Doesn't have to be s*x. Now you'll wouldn't forget this mistake for a long time.

Lol mumu
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by pizapato(m): 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
grin grin
Lazyyouth na girl?

Na wetin dem talk o, e fit be brobrisky like babe sha grin cheesy
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by peculiar2233: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
Keep going to that place, u will surely meet her again shocked
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
@SeaTrade

It ain't worth it believe me, except your not building something that will outlive you from the foundations at the moment.

There's literally no time for divided attention.

Well whatever rocks your boat, but I think you just dodge a bullet big time.

1 Like

Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Emmanuel30a: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nonsense from a senseless densed or from a densed senseless... You are so careless&u want to be caressed? You are so careless&clueless, so much that u want to be caressed... This is madness or that is madness... You are not the finest&u don't have the finesse to be caressed... Even the finest or the so called finest with finesse, are just being used to play chess or are being used like chess... That is ur stress&distress, that u need to digress or supress or that you need to digress&supress... Press&supress your stress, don't UnCloth your dress for mistress under duress... Don't UnCloth your dress under duress for mistress... Don't UnCloth for mistress under duress... Don't UnCloth for mistress or don't UnCloth mistress on the mattress to caress... Change your address for the mistress, that wants you to dress&UnCloth on the mattress; so she can caress your stress&distress... Stress&distress, are not meant to be caress; they are meant to be addressed&supressed... Seek redress, when u are pressed&oppressed...
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Emmanuel30a: 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
That you have chest or that you have big chest and big breast, etc... Doesn't mean you are the finest... You would soon be put inside the nest and placed on the chest... Be fervent in GOD and in THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, don't relent... Don't invent an event that would not allow you to repent, let alone allow you to observe lent and be in the tent of GOD and of THE LORD JESUS CHRIST; who are the OMNIPOTENT, OMNISCIENT and OMNIPRESENT. Be intent about GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST... REPENT, if you don't want to rest in the tent of the serpent; where you would lament and where you would be in torment...
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Labadi69: 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
maximunimpact:

Symp doesn't know the girl is a runs girl on duty

grin

Na only you get am. Definitely an okpo looking for prey angry
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Labadi69: 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
SeaTrade:

Chai!!!

After all the okpo wey you don carry for your life, you still never sabi their modus operandi? Na wa for you o. Of course na okpo wey dey find business. You no know say okpo don dey enter restaurant for day time with corporate dressing looking for day time operation? undecided
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
Next time write ur number on a 100 or 50dollar note and give it to her, bros thats the game.
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by SeaTrade(m): 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
Next time write ur number on a 100 or 50dollar note and give it to her, bros thats the game.
This is very tacky in my little opinion sha,
Besides,if you deface the US Dollar with your phone number,they'll track and prosecute you for sure.
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by id4sho(m): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2023
SeaTrade:
Exactly, will be a shame to lose a woman you've known over a broad .
Not really,people meet at various places.Never neglect no one.
I've made this mistake once.
Met a girl at a restaurant,she tried to spark conversation I was unresponsive.
She felt bad but I did that cos I thought she was a hustler that use places like that to meet men.
When i got outside, wetin I see shock me shocked
Boss, tell us wetin shock you na
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by Waffarianman(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2023
Na because of woman you met 4 restaurant U write all D's plenty tins na real wa 4u. No do mak u go marry dey de,de fin all D's small small eaglets 😁😆😂
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by SeaTrade(m): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
id4sho:

Boss, tell us wetin shock you na
Big things bruda grin
Chauffeur driven 017 land cruiser,back seat mama.
Re: My Almost Cheating Experience Today. by id4sho(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
SeaTrade:
Big things bruda grin
Chauffeur driven 017 land cruiser,back seat mama.

Choi, e dey happen cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) / Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish / See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.