Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,939 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? (14425 Views)

Is This What We Spent Billions To Do? Obi Condemns Conduct Of Election (Video) / Do Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Have A Path To The Spread? Let's Adjust Bantupage Polls / Anambra Election: How Soludo Emerged Winner, Performance Of Other Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Philipmoon2(m): 8:25am On Oct 06, 2022
Can't you people rest, every day obi news must pop up.
We are facing great time here in Nigeria.
Obi is not the problem of this nation!
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by chieveboy(m): 8:25am On Oct 06, 2022
Spirit04:
imagine if those people are now appointed to high places and they now control some security agencies. If criticise them or their lord, you will just wake up and meet 3 tons of cocaine in your compound and NDLEA busting in 2 minutes later.

That's what we're saying. They will return back the guillotines which even the french will not use.
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Buksaylor: 8:27am On Oct 06, 2022
oyebanji44:
Let us assume that they were paid.. grin grin

Are they not better than those who were begging money on the streets of Lagos... (begi,begi ,E go beta)... grin

What l want tinubu's supporters to know is that....

It is rare to find a well known politician like tinubu with few political enemies....

Tinubu is very popular than atiku ,obi and other likes... grin

yes more popular because of his thievery and extreme health incapacitations..
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by begoniaa: 8:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Igboslayer:
Complexity … that’s the reason wey dey call dem obidio.ts. They are foolish people.

Your name is Igboslayer but you're celebrating a gathering of Igbo women/people for your principal. You're suddenly dining with the enemies that want to break up Nigeria? You see say you no get sense?
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by wallarwallar(m): 8:30am On Oct 06, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I also have a question to ask and I need urgent answer asap. My question goes thus:

Are these women no longer Ipob pigs terrorist?

Are they not Biafla cannibals again?

Are they no longer Lamidi Cownu bingos and urine sniffers again?

So all of sudden, these women have voters card and they're the real voters

You see why agbadorians are the most foolish people on earth. You don't take people who are mentally unfit serious.

Not everybody from the South East support lpob but Obi and obedients are ipob Only obedients are ipob
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by begoniaa: 8:31am On Oct 06, 2022
Pallium:
There is difference between Igbos and IPOB.
Those women are Igbos and not IPOB.

For the last three years or so, y'all have never made this distinction o. grin

So Afenifere and the Oduduwa agitators too are not Yorubas, or Arewa Hausas?

Mumu man.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Iwedunloye: 8:32am On Oct 06, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I also have a question to ask and I need urgent answer asap. My question goes thus:

You see why agbadorians are the most foolish people on earth. You don't take people who are mentally unfit serious.

I need to ask you aswell,
Is Nigeria no Longer a Zoo
Northerners are no Longer cows
And are Yoruba’s no longer slaves
Why are Ipob Sympathisers now Obi Supporters

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Ttalk: 8:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Reyhzor:

Tell you party to bring good leader Like Fashola not Tinubu.
I wonder wether you've asked why APC didn't bring competent and younger man like Fashola??
Greediness is what is killing you guys, they chose BAT because he's greedy
They think Presidency is home for sick people.
Have you asked why everything about Tinubu is questionable??

You're not ashamed by writing Igbos hate Yoruba

Stop deceiving yourself as we saw the way you malign Osinbajo, Fashola and other Yoruba leaders who are better 200 times than your useless leaders in the East.
Just the way your fathers hate Awolowo, that's how you hate present Yoruba leaders.
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by broadman20: 8:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Ttalk:
Don't mind them, creating 1000monikers on nairaland and begin to constitute nuisance has become new hobby for Obidients, while others are workings assiduously for their candidates, Obidients are busy monitoring Tinubus movement up and down, these monitoring spirits know when Tinubu fart, sneeze and cough.

I have more than 1000 documents of Tinubu's physical projects in my archive that I use to campaign for him. But useless Obidient can not search for Obi's achievement online and use it as basis for supporting him. The only reason for that is that Obi's achievement and legacy projects does not exist. Their only weapon is abuse, bullying, threat and lies.

Have you ever wonder that out of thousands of Obidients monikers on Nairaland, you can't find one person apart from Anambra1son that have taken up responsibility of showcasing few achievements of Obi. The rest are dumb and brainless children who don't deserve to be on nairaland that is meant to shape our opinion through intellectual contributions and engagements.

Let Obi himself visit nairaland and see the mockery children of hate have turned his campaign to. Every nonenentity have opinion about Tinubu, whereas their fathers are mothers are craving to have such person as their own.

Our mothers, sisters and aunties from Imo, I salute your courage support and friendship. Let the children of hate continue their campaign of calumny.

Second base jare

You have more than 20 pages of Tinubu's program of physical projects on your laptop but it took you people more than one week to search for Tinubu's pictures commissioning project while he was a governor.

When you people were bringing up the challenge you never imagined that Tinubu had none.

I wonder what will make a healthy young person in his or her right sense to support a sick old man to lead him if not money, tribe or religion.

Continue supporting and keep suffering and smiling as usual, after all if you can vote for a man who said AN ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTACK ON THE NORTH, what else will you not do?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Traplord09: 8:35am On Oct 06, 2022
Take a look at there face look deeper. ...

What is run over there mind is y did
UNKNOWN GUN MEN
did not damage APC campaign..

Point 2.. there are been paid to join... But fear of the unknown gun look at there face there are not happy been there..

Do u thin..Easter have forgotten the killing......imo eungu and others.... ..,.state. grin

There need money to feed there kids... ... Lot running true there mindss....
After de campaigns da we all vote for
LABOUR PARTY....

I have been to different campaign were money are been paid.. in different locations in there State... In different villages....
Hide place that u never no...

APC and PDP.. are looters of the day were Tex money are been paid by poor people and it used fro campaign... Na today...

Open ur eye... Ibo we win I we prove to you at different PLATFORM.......

Were is Tinuubff... Rether is master is doing the work for him....

If TINUUBFF die ... Na FULANIS we still rule...

Igbo nos all this so

It we shoke you that peter obi win the election..
Even the unknown gun men cover by Boko Haram military
The don't come to do there master work..

Let see how it down play ...

Nairaland and writeup... No prove...
Tak look at APC and PDP campaigns.
back not front

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by begoniaa: 8:35am On Oct 06, 2022
wallarwallar:
Not everybody from the South East support lpob but Obi and obedients are ipob Only obedients are ipob

Nahhh. You will not change the rules and terms just because y'all have gotten yourselves in a fix now. grin grin

At every little opportunity, on every news about Igbo people gracing the front page, y'all don't hesitate to go there calling them slurs and discriminating against them and telling them to go back to their states.

By the way, so a rally for Tinubu has finally happened in the East, and I thought you people used to say "alaigbo" will never be tolerant of that? I thought you even said they are too scared to go against the sit-at-home order?

So tell me why this rally can be organised for Tinubu and show me the baga that will come and stop Obi from campaigning here in Lagos (that is not even the hometown of Tinubu). undecided
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Freebills12: 8:36am On Oct 06, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Ttalk:
Don't mind them, creating 1000monikers on nairaland and begin to constitute nuisance has become new hobby for Obidients, while others are workings assiduously for their candidates, Obidients are busy monitoring Tinubus movement up and down, these monitoring spirits know when Tinubu fart, sneeze and cough.

I have more than 1000 documents of Tinubu's physical projects in my archive that I use to campaign for him. But useless Obidient can not search for Obi's achievement online and use it as basis for supporting him. The only reason for that is that Obi's achievement and legacy projects does not exist. Their only weapon is abuse, bullying, threat and lies.

Have you ever wonder that out of thousands of Obidients monikers on Nairaland, you can't find one person apart from Anambra1son that have taken up responsibility of showcasing few achievements of Obi. The rest are dumb and brainless children who don't deserve to be on nairaland that is meant to shape our opinion through intellectual contributions and engagements.

Let Obi himself visit nairaland and see the mockery children of hate have turned his campaign to. Every nonenentity have opinion about Tinubu, whereas their fathers are mothers are craving to have such person as their own.

Our mothers, sisters and aunties from Imo, I salute your courage support and friendship. Let the children of hate continue their campaign of calumny.

Second base jare

Mention one project executed by Tinibu during his eight years as a governor of Lagos state! I find ridiculous when you mention Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu projects as Tinibu's... Does it mean that he Tinibu did nothing as a Lagos State governor that you people can't pinpoint one?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Promising5555: 8:36am On Oct 06, 2022
It is only people who loves the situation of these country that will continue to vote APC , for God's sake, why vote in a same faith candidate, do you think if Tinubu becomes president that a Christian would ever become a president in these country again?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Veezy4u(m): 8:39am On Oct 06, 2022
Cos all of them are Sleep -wake up - collect your moneycheesy
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by begoniaa: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2022
VTJN:
LMAO grin

GCE president

Protégé of a drug baron, I sight you. grin
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Anndrew(m): 8:41am On Oct 06, 2022
Ttalk:

Second base jare
yeye dey smell,ur first paragraph defines who really u are,and ur urchins....you have 1000 archive of Tinubu projects in ur albums..yet u couldn't project just one to show,A thread at one time ago was created to show some projects of tinubu,you weren't found..this are words of a loser crying and myopic in pains..ur tears just dey start..Only fools and coward look away while there lives evaporate like a water ...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by begoniaa: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2022
ghiloman28:
Tinubu is their problem not really the party coz you will see them hailing Osinbajo that can’t even win local government election. They love to celebrate failure and be attacking success.

This is not the insult you think it is.

I am glad that you just called some of us non-tribalistic, as Osinbajo, a Yoruba man is highly respected amongst some Obidients. And you also just admitted that we praise people on an individual basis and we do not run things along party lines. grin

So you're not "thick-skulled" after all? You actually understand the point we have been making since? You see why we are all rallying around Obi who dumped PDP for Labour?

And Osinbajo is your definition of a failure, by your standard of a local government election? And you're hating on a Yoruba man (if you're a Yoruba) just to take a swipe at the Obidients? LMAO.
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by oneMalik: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2022
Because they are foolish and OBI-DIOTS .

Anyway a vote for POBI Is a vote for IPOB .

Be Wise !
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by benqo01(m): 8:44am On Oct 06, 2022
It still doesn't change the fact that 99% of nigerians are OBIDIENT,Deal with it!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by ganye1: 8:47am On Oct 06, 2022
I agree with the OP that it is quite logical that a person who collects N500 to attend a political rally will collect will vote for that person if given N1000.
JASONjnr:
Urchins and their failed brains....

If you give someone money today to rally for you, doesn't mean they will vote for you...

If Tinubu have money, he should not waste it oh.... People will eat him dry.
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by begoniaa: 8:49am On Oct 06, 2022
Iwedunloye:
I need to ask you aswell,
Is Nigeria no Longer a Zoo
Northerners are no Longer cows
And are Yoruba’s no longer slaves
Why are Ipob Sympathisers now Obi Supporters

grin grin Pallium and others said Igbos are different from Igbos. Those people slurring Nigeria are Igbos and I don't want to think you're blind to all the press releases by the IPOB organization still disassociating themselves from anything called Nigeria and its elections or Obi's run for presidency.

Obidients are true Nigerians who want the best for this nation and its growth, thank you.

We cannot say the same for you Oduduwa agitators and OPC members and touts and agberos always disturbing the peace of the community.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Traplord09: 8:49am On Oct 06, 2022
[url][/url]
begoniaa:

Nahhh. You will not change the rules and terms just because y'all have gotten yourselves in a fix now. grin grin

At every little opportunity, on every news about Igbo people gracing the front page, y'all don't hesitate to go there calling them slurs and discriminating against them and telling them to go back to their states.

By the way, so a rally for Tinubu has finally happened in the East, and I thought you people used to say "alaigbo" will never be tolerant of that? I thought you even said they are too scared to go against the sit-at-home order?

So tell me why this rally can be organised for Tinubu and show me the baga that will come and stop Obi from campaigning here in Lagos (that is not even the hometown of Tinubu). undecided

I went there but look at there face...
Even there's a space behind.. some cover the chairs with clothes. U make think people are there

Did all put on APC cup and t-shirt... No some did..

Some people that I no.there say da need de money after da go vote for
labour party

This same people went to campaign at labour party... Happyly

Come to APC them da vax... With different think..
Make I collect the money ... At list I go vote for
LABOUR PARTY

Lol
U think say u wise APC abi

Let see how it down play we come it peace
So that u won't say we are frighten yurba..
And is master

Lol.

1 Share

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Soso990240(m): 8:51am On Oct 06, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

for your mouth yoruba hates igbos? infact I just believe that igbos are nothing but full of hate for others
fool, I said most Yoruba Muslims, not even all Yoruba Muslims, and definitely my fellow Yoruba Christians have no reason to hate ibos, just some hate filled selfish Yoruba Muslims.
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by emonis88: 8:54am On Oct 06, 2022
I m suspecting that it is d MODS who through other names post topics that il fuel d verbal tribal war btw the Yoruba n the Igbo on Nairaland,to generate traffic, do u notice the kind of traffic that comes on nairaland,with any post that pitches the Yoruba against the Igbo, or the Igbo against the Yoruba. There is a conspiracy here n at the end of the day , they r dividing this country further, for their own gains.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Okhuadams(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/bombshell-man-exposes-obidient-fans-after-south-east-women-endorses-tinubu-in-imo-state/

They the fake ones. Cos many of them are just deceiving themselves some don't even understand the movement just shouting up/down am obidients. When in reality they are disobedient to themselves. But they should know that J A G A B A N I S C O M I N G. the E. L. K 1. Of Nigeria
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Anndrew(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2022
Pallium:

There is difference between Igbos and IPOB.
Those women are Igbos and not IPOB.
..lolz they are igbos now because na tinubu..
But they are ipob when is obi..this una cocain crack is really at work..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by begoniaa: 8:58am On Oct 06, 2022
Latakia:
Because Obi their master always receive an advice from a mad man who also tell Obi supporters what to believe and not.

You can also see the nude picture of Charly Boy one of the nuisances that constitute Obi campaign committee

Sorry, whose supporters are these? grin grin

(And where did you see Carly Boy as a part of Obi's campaign committee?)

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by novaris(m): 9:02am On Oct 06, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

very foolish and irredeemable lunatics
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Traplord09: 9:05am On Oct 06, 2022
Okhuadams:
They the fake ones. Cos many of them are just deceiving themselves some don't even understand the movement just shouting up/down am obidients. When in reality they are disobedient to themselves. But they should know that J A G A B A N I S C O M I N G. the E. L. K 1. Of Nigeria

Shot up ... ..... .......

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by TemmyT002(m): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2022
Because it is madness to support people who ruined Nigeria and made you suffer.
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Igboslayer: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Pass the Insults above to your Ashawo Mama that gave birth to you in the Hotel where she sleeps with both Men and Animals..

Your Ashawo Mama was impregnated by 5 different Animals that are now claiming to be your real father.

There is currently an Animalistic Paternity case over your head to determine who your real father is.

The thick Jungle is where you would return to, when your real Animal Father is determined.

You Dirty Smelling Bastard.
Olórí pẹlẹbẹ, product of failled parenting. Na me go Bury you here for nairaland... Shey you stupid join your madness...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: FG Pushes ₦‎62,000 Pay Despite Labour’s Opposition / Aviation Fuel Price Crash Imminent As Dangote Refinery Begins Supply Of Products / Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.