Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? (14049 Views)

Is This What We Spent Billions To Do? Obi Condemns Conduct Of Election (Video) / Do Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Have A Path To The Spread? Let's Adjust Bantupage Polls / Anambra Election: How Soludo Emerged Winner, Performance Of Other Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by mkoabiola: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2022
Very violent supporters
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Igboslayer: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2022
begoniaa:

Your name is Igboslayer but you're celebrating a gathering of Igbo women/people for your principal. You're suddenly dining with the enemies that want to break up Nigeria? You see say you no get sense?
Ogbeni, no be You go teach me how to slay the stupid Jews wannabe. Correction, Igbos are not my enemies, I am here to point out their treacherous behavior against the Nigerian state. A group of many foolish people working tirednessly against the survival of the Nigerian state must be made to profit from their indiscretion of betrayal since independence.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Gbajure(m): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I also have a question to ask and I need urgent answer asap. My question goes thus:

Are these women no longer Ipob pigs terrorist?

Are they not Biafla cannibals again?

Are they no longer Lamidi Cownu bingos and urine sniffers again?

So all of sudden, these women have voters card and they're the real voters

You see why agbadorians are the most foolish people on earth. You don't take people who are mentally unfit serious.

"People who are mentally unfit"?
Haba! Something is terribly wrong with the DNA constitution and hence mental state of some tribes.
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by obyno82: 9:14am On Oct 06, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/bombshell-man-exposes-obidient-fans-after-south-east-women-endorses-tinubu-in-imo-state/

you are a wicked and mischievous person. You cunningly want to spin Obi's campaign using tribalism. Why is it that any Yoruba that supports Peter Obi is seen as an Omo Ale?
Oga go and relax jare this game has failed.
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Cantonese: 9:18am On Oct 06, 2022
chieveboy:
Its a case of selfishness, myopia and anger.

Obi made a post recently condemning the intimidation of his supporters. I asked him on his page if that Nefertiti for one who asked all Obi's supporters to unfollow all influencers who are not "Obidient", I asked him what will that Nefertiti do if they hold El Rufai's position for example?

The truth is: my observance of the behavior of the so-called Obidients is that they would have been deadlier if the weapon they have is not just the keyboards they currently use. They are just myopic and selfish to see that they are one and the same with their oppressors.

If you are for sanity of the polity and the future of this country, you will not in any way stand with such behavior because it is what makes the dictators currently intimidating Obidients and this Peter Obi seems to ignore that.

Taaaaaaaa. Close your mouth there.

Do you have short memory or complete memory loss? In voting for APC in 2015, have you forgotten how low you the supporters went in making mock coffins for GEJ? Or do you want to pretend that you are not aware how abusive BAT himself was against GEJ? Do you want to pretend that you are not aware of the threat of the “baboons and monkeys would be soaked in blood” by PMB. Do you want to feign awareness of the well publicized importation of Fulani militia to wage war in case APC lost in 2015?

Which of the above threatening words have you heard from OBIdients?

Do you not see that you are the myopic fellow here?

Some of you should just bow your faces in shame for supporting wrong leaders who have enslaved you all.
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/bombshell-man-exposes-obidient-fans-after-south-east-women-endorses-tinubu-in-imo-state/

Because supporters of other parties are paid to give fake support. Simple.
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by shortIGBOman: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2022
oyebanji44:
Let us assume that they were paid.. grin grin

Are they not better than those who were begging money on the streets of Lagos... (begi,begi ,E go beta)... grin

What l want tinubu's supporters to know is that....

It is rare to find a well known politician like tinubu with few political enemies....

Tinubu is very popular than atiku ,obi and other likes... grin

You finally agree say, IGBO women collected #500 each to openly campaign for Tinubu. This is amazing. I thought una talk say every IGBO man or woman na Billionaire?

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Slurity(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2022
JASONjnr:
Urchins and their failed brains....

If you give someone money today to rally for you, doesn't mean they will vote for you...

If Tinubu have money, he should not waste it oh.... People will eat him dry.
let them eat him. That is politics, he is not even expecting everyone to like or vote him
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by begoniaa: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2022
Igboslayer:
Ogbeni, no be You go teach me how to slay the stupid Jews wannabe. Correction, Igbos are not my enemies, I am here to point out their treacherous behavior against the Nigerian state. A group of many foolish people working tirednessly against the survival of the Nigerian state must be made to profit from their indiscretion of betrayal since independence.

You're just capping shit and spraying spit everywhere, milady. grin grin

Nah, your hate is oozing and I can tell your heart is black, lmaooo. Perhaps you should start your crusade by calling out the hypocritical Yorubas, starting from yourself, who are celebrating a gathering of Igbo women- the stupid Jewish wannabes and treacherous people working foolishly to set the nation backwards.

If Igbos are all these and more, why are you tenaciously holding on to them remaining a part of Nigeria, abi o ni sense? undecided

Does common sense not say you should let these people go, with all the "failures" and "baggages" they carry around? For what reasons should a coexistence continue to happen between all of us? Right to self-determination is a valid right. And everybody can go their ways peacefully, but no, you want to keep them close just to continue to pelt demonic and hurtful words at them. Is that not witchcraft?

And I am sure Tinubu will go to campaign in the East o, abi he wouldn't?

So with all these grievances you hold against Igbos, would you be in support of Tinubu going to their "unsafe" localities to campaign? For whatever exactly? Why would Tinubu want to rule the Igbos together with everybody else in a country called Nigeria? You do not think their relentless treacherous behaviour will work against Tinubu? Cut them off and let the nation move forward, no?

Go and examine your heart and thoughts, my deer. You sound p*th*tically b*tter.
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Greenback: 9:25am On Oct 06, 2022
oikirodah... obviously the uhundan nokhuas in Edo....
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by deavicky(m): 9:25am On Oct 06, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

that is because over the years we have seen them paying people to mobilise people from different places to come out for them. If find out well u will see that it is the same crowd that goes to APC , PDP and LP. But the different between LP and others is that LP do not give money but people still show up for the sake of love.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Greenback: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You finally agree say, IGBO women collected #500 each to openly campaign for Tinubu. This is amazing. I thought una talk say every IGBO man or woman na Billionaire?
see this confused mental quoting another oyebanji44 mental!! grin grin grin
God will continue to confuse all enemies

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Emmanfemcy(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2022
It's because everything about them is fake. They are the reason Nigerians don't buy made-in Nigeria products
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by JAGS001(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2022
Yes of cause its very painful to see that obi that went to conduct rally for his party in osun couldn't even beat the party that didn't do rally to come third grin all those internet noise is for failure we are on the field not interested in online argument
GardenOfGod:
Nonsense....
Osun APC Rally vs who won the election grin grin

No be by paid crowd...

OBI-DATTI for a reason
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Igboslayer: 9:32am On Oct 06, 2022
begoniaa:

You're just capping shit and spraying spit everywhere. grin grin

Nah, your hate is oozing and I can tell your heart is black, lmaooo. Perhaps you should start your crusade by calling out the hypocritical Yorubas, starting from yourself, who are celebrating a gathering of Igbo women- the stupid Jews wannabes and treacherous people working foolishly to set the nation backwards.

If Igbos are all these and more, why are you tenaciously holding on to them remaining a part of Nigeria, abi o ni sense? undecided

Does common sense not say you should let these people go, with all the "failures" and "baggages" they carry around? For what reasons should a coexistence continue to happen between all of us? Right to self-determination is a valid right. And everybody can go their ways peacefully, but no, you want to keep them close just to continue to pelt demonic and hurtful words at them. Is that not witchcraft?

And I am sure Tinubu will go to campaign in the East o, abi he wouldn't?

So with all these grievances you hold against Igbos, would you be in support of Tinubu going to their "unsafe" localities to campaign? For whatever exactly? Why would Tinubu want to rule to Igbos together with everybody else in a country called Nigeria?

Go and examine your heart and thoughts. You sound p*th*tically b*tter.
Trash... You are our slaves and we will do whatever we like with you people... You can always wail and spoil for a war and get killed like we did during the civil war... Foolishness don join madness for una flat-head. I didn't know you are this foolish before.

There are obviously consequences for bad and treacherous behaviour... Igbos will reap them this election if they miss behave as usual. You can't embrace Nigeria in the day and at night call yourself Biafra. If every other tribes had destroyed and disintegrated Nigeria like the average Igbo desire, which country would OBI wants to govern.

FYI Igbos have been an ethnic conscious tribe since independence, they even fought a civil war because of their perceived ethnic superiority over others. Igbos have no moral right to demand unity from any Nigerian because they are the king of tribalism....

... Of all the 250 ethnic tribes in Nigeria, it is only the Igbos that called Lagos no man's land. Na only dem no know where dey come from, and you think the indegenous people with like them. As, it is right now, people are now reasoning the Igbos antecedents they took for granted because of the events of the Endsars protest where Igbos tried to kill the Ọba of Lagos and burnt down the BRT Buses on the instructions of IPOB.

One stupid 21years old Igbo burnt billions worth of BRT buses in disguise of Endsars... That stupid angers of yours will be met with furry of counter anger this time around. You go about doing nonsense on other people's land and still dey demand Biafra. Na thunder go fire Una.

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by SlavaUkraini: 9:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Igboslayer:
Olórí pẹlẹbẹ, product of failled parenting. Na me go Bury you here for nairaland... Shey you stupid join your madness...

Your Useless Ashawo Mama na Olórí pẹlẹbẹ

Your Animalistic Ape Father is Obviously a Failure for raising a Big Fool like you and your Dirty Smelling Siblings..

Incase you are not aware, you are HIV Positive.

The HIV AIDS that your Ashawo Mama passed on to you at birth.

She got it from the Animals that she slept with before she got pregnant with you.

You and your Useless Ashawo Mama would die of that HIV AIDS.

Idiot...

You cannot do nothing more than a Dead rat in Nairaland.

I have seen your likes and dealt with them, and I have sent them to Oblivion here in Nairaland.

You Dirty Bastard born by a Slave to Prostitution

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by newnigerdelta00: 9:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I also have a question to ask and I need urgent answer asap. My question goes thus:

You see why agbadorians are the most foolish people on earth. You don't take people who are mentally unfit serious.

Obi and owner the trekking slave's na him foolish pass
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Marpol2021(m): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2022

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Igboslayer: 9:35am On Oct 06, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Your Useless Ashawo Mama na Olórí pẹlẹbẹ

Your Animalistic Ape Father is Obviously a Failure for raising a Big Fool like you and your Dirty Smelling Siblings..

Incase you are not aware, you are HIV Positive.

The HIV AIDS that your Ashawo Mama passed on to you at birth.

She got it from the Animals that she slept with before she got pregnant with you.

You and your Useless Ashawo Mama would die of that HIV AIDS.

Idiot...

You cannot do nothing more than a Dead rat in Nairaland.

I have seen your likes and dealt with them, and I have sent them to Oblivion here in Nairaland.

You Dirty Bastard born by a Slave to Prostitution
Ọmọ àlè, cry me a river... Olori pẹlẹbẹ. Empty skull without substance. The thing pain the bastard

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2022
daygee12:

Another fool spotted

grin grin grin

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by CHIGIM: 9:42am On Oct 06, 2022
he wont win
Soso990240:
Firstly.. The rally happened in an ApC state where the CJN was used to twist the will of the people and someone that came 4th in the election became the Governor.

Secondly.. Nobody hates Tinubu the way him and most Yoruba Muslims hate the ibos. Because Tinubu thinks that his I'll gotten money can buy him Nigeria presidency, that was why he never bothered to consult ApC delegates/elders in the ibos land before the ApC primaries.

Thirdly.. nobody in his right senses will campaign for an old corrupt individual who is still controlling the state resources even as an exGovernor.. unless the campaign will be money induced.

Lastly.. If you look at the women, with their uniform, you will know that they were given gifts/money, including the uniform.

NB: one thing op failed to understand is that nobody is saying that Tinubu and Uzodimma can't mobilize crowd for their campaign, all we are saying is that if Tinubu can spend Billions in buying delegates to vote him, If Tinubu can spend these billions to mobilize crowd for Campaign and voting, I swear, Tinubu will loot Nigeria blind, real Hunger will finish Nigerians, he won't do anything to help Nigerians as a president, just mark my statement.
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Trapnews: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Your votes are inconsequential, stop feeling important, we just dey use una catch cruise angry
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by SlavaUkraini: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2022
Igboslayer:
Ọmọ àlè, cry me a river... Olori pẹlẹbẹ. Empty skull without substance. The thing pain the bastard

When you see your Ashawo Mama, tell her my Dog says hi...

My Dog is a Customer to your Useless Ashawo Mama in the Hotel where she sleeps with both Men and Animals for peanuts.

My Dog was Banging her Smelly Toto last night and she was screaming and crying like a Dirty Pig that she is.

See the Idiot you call Daddy below.

The Ape that is said to have given birth to a Brain damaged Fool like you.

Idiot...

You are a Useless Bastard because 5 different Animals ejaculated into the Smelling KPEKUS of your Ashawo Mama before she got pregnant with you...

The genes of 5 different Animals flow in your veins that is why you behave like a Beast .

Dirty Smelling Bush Slave

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by fredoooooo: 10:00am On Oct 06, 2022
Only fake can recognise fake ..
Obi supporters are not just fake but lia**rs ,they got their advice from mad men ... grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Okhuadams(m): 10:09am On Oct 06, 2022
Traplord09:

Shot up ... ..... .......

e pain you die
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2022
All party supporters are guilty of this. Stop sounding like empty barrel . Obidients are always taunted of not having PVC and more
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Gingerbreadman2: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2022
jrusky:
Because the obishit are fake because only a thief will know the footpath of a fellow thief on top of a rock.

Thief know thief
Fake morons know their fake morons.
Criminals know each other.
A failure know themselves.

By Feb 2023 dem go understand. Nigeria is bigger than ipob project so all their antics had failed.

Bastards!!!

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by buzorcharles(m): 10:12am On Oct 06, 2022
Cos their candidate is fake. Lot of secrets. No medical report, incomplete background history
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by maasoap(m): 10:12am On Oct 06, 2022
Because they want Obi Pandora to be accepted by all by force.
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by begoniaa: 10:16am On Oct 06, 2022
Igboslayer:
Trash... You are our slaves and we will do whatever we like with you people... You can always wail and spoil for a war and get killed like we did during the civil war... Foolishness don join madness for una flat-head. I didn't know you are this foolish before.

You see how your stupidity is oozing from every statements you're making? Wherever did you see that I am an Igbo or whatever nonsense term you're whipping up from your ass?

You're not behaving any differently from exactly how I have profiled you. You're a bitter, small-minded and parochially tribalistic human whose conscience is seared. So of course, you'll have slurs coming easy to you calling full humans with inalienable rights like yourself slaves.

No wahala na. Take violence to their doorsteps, and you'll get it back in folds. Just that I don't trust you not be any different from a chicken that'll come back here to come be wailing shit about Igbos doing this and that. grin

On a second note, you meet everything checklist for a classic troll. You have so many Igbos around you succeeding and doing well for themselves, but you've ruined your own life with street cultism and drugs, so naturally, you'll come online to get a respite by lashing out at the people you've set up to be your enemy.

There are obviously consequences for bad and treacherous behaviour... Igbos will reap them this election if they miss behave as usual. You can't embrace Nigeria in the day and at night call yourself Biafra. If every other tribes had destroyed and disintegrated Nigeria like the average Igbo desire, which country would OBI wants to govern.

How have Igbos tried to destroy Nigeria?

Are Boko Haram and bandits Igbo? Are skull miners Igbos?

How exactly are you going to make Igbos pay for whatever? grin What would you do? Who are you? Do you have any power to make anything happen? Abeg, no kill me with laugh.

Let's even go into a bit of history. Pray tell, what led to all of these fights for self-determination in the first place? Was it not a perceived lack of representation and injustice? So now that Peter Obi, the first man from the East that is likely to be the first president, has given them a hope for a new Nigeria, they should not believe?

Does it seem fair to you in your heart of hearts that not one Igbo president has ever emerged since the 1960s? And yet, you want them to feel like one with us? You cannot write and type shit online here, but your conscience (whatever is left of it) knows what is right, so come at me again with your usual barrage of throwing mud of lies, innuendos, unclear speaks and hope one will stick.

Like a Muslim-Muslim ticket too is right. You're just a desperately wicked and amoral being.

FYI Igbos have been an ethnic conscious tribe since independence, they even fought a civil war because of their perceived ethnic superiority over others. Igbos have no moral right to demand unity from any Nigerian because they are the king of tribalism....

I am glad for this compliment at least. I'll take it on behalf of the Igbos. cheesy

... Of all the 250 ethnic tribes in Nigeria, it is only the Igbos that called Lagos no man's land. Na only dem no know where dey come from, and you think the indegenous people with like them.

Okay, if you don’t like them, let them go? That has been my point. Why won't you let them go? So as a guy, if you know say your fellow gee hate you, would you still continue to fk with him?

What exactly are you trying to defend with Igbos saying Lagos is a No Man's Land. Mind you, I have heard that from Yorubas too, but I digress. So what point exactly are you trying to make by bringing that up?

I very well know if a woman was cheating on you and stealing your money and properties and whatnot, you would have broken up with her. But you suddenly cannot apply that logic here. A pity and total catastrophe your mental processes.

As, it is right now, people are now reasoning the Igbos antecedents they took for granted because of the events of the Endsars protest where Igbos tried to kill the Ọba of Lagos and burnt down the BRT Buses on the instructions of IPOB.

Where did Igbos try to kill the Oba of Lagos? Again, proof? Throwing bland statements around don't make you look the intelligent bit you're trying to portray. Was it not the Oba who was talking about drowning the Igbos in the Lagoon or something? undecided

Did you follow the timeliness of the EndSARS protests? Were you aware that for 2-weeks straight, it was an all round peaceful protests?
You're shouting Igbo, did you know how many Yorubas were killed in that protest by Hausa army men?

Why are Igbos the problem for you and not some Hausas that are actually killing the lots of Yorubas?

Show me the link of IPOB to EndSARS. I specially want to read this instruction they gave to EndSARS. Is it online? Logically prove that to me if you're all that. What role IPOB played in the EndSARS. I'll be waiting. Insult ot not, but you get great points if you can sensibly defend this.

You want us to go into the dynamics of self-determination? grin A fundamental universal right? How's it a moral right, and how does tribalism negates that? Igbos cannot demand for self-rule because they are tribalists? Dude you're stupid. That doesn't even make sense. Imagine saying I cannot ask for a divorce because I am a selfish and proud, hateful woman. What are you smoking? grin grin

What's this word salad you're lumping up?

One stupid 21years old Igbo burnt billions worth of BRT buses in disguise of Endsars...

Where is your proof of this? As much as I will insult you and roll in the mud with you, I don't do unintelligent drivels that do not have the data backing them up.

Who counted them and estimated them to be billions?

How was EndSARS a disguise?

No run away. Shey you think you can go back and forth. Let's hash it out now.

That stupid angers of yours will be met with furry of counter anger this time around. You go about doing nonsense on other people's land and still dey demand Biafra. Na thunder go fire Una.

Oh. Counter anger THIS TIME around? So you mean y'all have been lily-livered and helpless before? If Igbos have been getting angry before and dominating others, since the Independence era, and nobody has done anything to them or been able to suppress them, why do you think your hot air will change anything this time around? grin Convince me. Why now and never before?

So this logically makes sense to you, you're dragging with a bull that is repeatedly kicking your ass with its horns, or you and a mad man are fighting together and you're both dragging a knife that is cutting deep into your flesh (a lot of destruction and havoc) and the sensible thing is still to continue to tug at the knife with your bloodied hand? Or you'll continue to fight with a bull that is stomping on you and breaking your ribs rather than running away for safety? Escaping? Tell me; walk me through your thought process.

How many nonsense? What are these nonsense? Can you retrace them back for me right from the Independence 'till this time? Because I cannot see these so-called nonsense you claim Igbos are doing on other people's lands.

As if human beings have not been fighting and conquering each others' lands all through history. From Dan Fodio to Ife/Modakeke and the Romans and Egyptians.
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Picardor2: 10:42am On Oct 06, 2022
oyebanji44:
Let us assume that they were paid.. grin grin

Are they not better than those who were begging money on the streets of Lagos... (begi,begi ,E go beta)... grin

What l want tinubu's supporters to know is that....

It is rare to find a well known politician like tinubu with few political enemies....

Tinubu is very popular than atiku ,obi and other likes... grin

Let's be careful on what we wish for. We are still Suffering in the hands of an old man. Pls pity us. We don't want another older man. He can't help us Biko. Am pleading with u. Stop promoting calamity. Collect money if u want but leave us to vote OBI u hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. / LG Officer Fighting A Civilian For Bribery / Senators Ask Saraki To Release DSS Report On Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.