Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? (14065 Views)

Is This What We Spent Billions To Do? Obi Condemns Conduct Of Election (Video) / Do Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Have A Path To The Spread? Let's Adjust Bantupage Polls / Anambra Election: How Soludo Emerged Winner, Performance Of Other Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by HighTableVoice: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I also have a question to ask and I need urgent answer asap. My question goes thus:

Are these women no longer Ipob pigs terrorist?

Are they not Biafla cannibals again?

Are they no longer Lamidi Cownu bingos and urine sniffers again?

So all of sudden, these women have voters card and they're the real voters

You see why agbadorians are the most foolish people on earth. You don't take people who are mentally unfit serious.

On a natural basis of intellectuality, please understand the difference between Igbo as a tribe and those still agitating for a lost cause which is the Indegenious People Of Biafra acronym IPOB. These are the ones we reject, they refuse to let go of a dead dream of dividing Nigeria as a nation only on the basis of their selfish motive of wanting to control the natural resources that doesn't even belong to them in the first place. They have have been killing, raping, burning, looting, kidnappings and constituting nonsense for anyone who doesn't show solidarity or support for this lost cause of theirs. Mr Peter Obi said they are not terrorist in his opinion, and in my opinion anyone or group of people, cult or sects having the the main motive of creating and distablizing this nation and threatening her security is a terror, hence their justifications for being called terrorist. An igbo indigene is not a terrorist sir to answer your question it is the ones still clamoring for a lost curse as I will put that we see as terrorists
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Latakia(f): 10:50am On Oct 06, 2022
begoniaa:

Sorry, whose supporters are these? grin grin

(And where did you see Carly Boy as a part of Obi's campaign committee?)
I don't know because I don't know their names and none of them have been seen or known to associate with Jagaban neither did we see their names in the APC campaign committee but read the below comment

Because Obi their master always receive an advice from a mad man who also tell Obi supporters what to believe and not.

You can also see the nude picture of Charly Boy one of the nuisances that constitute Obi campaign committee

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by XerXerz: 11:03am On Oct 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by kizyalex10(m): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/bombshell-man-exposes-obidient-fans-after-south-east-women-endorses-tinubu-in-imo-state/

dont make it an igbo thing or igbo and yoruba contest,because we have people of yoruba origin supporting obi and vice versa,igbos don’t hate tinubu ,no right thinking person from Nigeria who means well for Nigeria irrespective of tribe and religion will endorse tinubu ahead of obi.never!!!you might be sentimental about it but 90 percent of tinubu supporters re doing so for one selfish reason or the other not for the interest of nigerians.(I challenge anyone for an open debate on why anyone should vote tinubu ahead of obi)first is it the party apc in which he is contesting?a party that in the history of Nigeria have performed far worst than the worst of any previous government,is it his choice of Muslim,Muslim ticket,before u say religion does nt matter,can two Christians be the first and second man in a multi religious country like Nigeria and Muslims will allow that?does that mean there is no competent Christian to represent them at the helm of affairs.is it his age?shrouded in mystery,academic background,health,only a very biased person will claim tinubu is healthy,past records is he better than obi in any of the things I have mentioned,a billionaire without factory,someone who have single handedly monopolized a whole Lagos and 80 percent of south west.if only yoruba brought a very competent man and a straight forward person,atleast u will know that even if obi didn’t win,osibanjo,Fayemi,etc won’t be a bad alternative because at this point our country needs competence not sentiment.imagine having someone like this as president Nigeria will break into pieces because the level of looting and stealing and insecurity etc that will come eh,all of una eyes go clear,let them continue to divide us with tribalism and religion,when they win,they will unite us with hunger and insecurity,some of u re still sentimental because Nigeria have nt happened to you,me and my younger brother came into Nigeria 2020 and was attacked by robbers in Lagos on traffic and we escaped death but everything we came bck with was taken including my resident permit.funny enough it happened jst a pole before police check point which over 20 policemen are busy collecting bribe from tanker people,I went to report it to the anti robbery squad,they took my statement and said I should thank God they didn’t shot me because they shoot people after robbing them.till today I have nt heard from them .I managed to go bck to my base.now that is 2 years ago.with what is happening now,is far worst than what happened then,I’m due for leave but how can I come bck,if u re seen eating two meat in a plate of food now,u have a kidnapping value.that is how bad things have become.we re suffering from corrupt leaders and if u re not lying to ur conscience,the only person among these top 3 candidate that have credible history is by far Peter obi but sentiment won’t let them,he has nt even been called to come and answer any fraud case before.the only governor who didn’t borrow one kobo till he left office and yet left billions of naira.name any governor both past and present who have achieved such feat.some said Tinubu developed Lagos.let’s remind you that Lagos was the former capital of Nigeria,most structures have been there for it to succeed,from airport,seaport,embassies,top companies head office,what actually did tinubu do in Lagos.developing criminal structures and dynasty where he remain in control of the affairs in Lagos with his family and in the other hand,Peter obi did not appoint any single relative of his during his time as a governor or award contract to any,go and verify.the only governor who left office without a plot of land to his name,no pension like other thieves .igbos supported other candidates of other tribes prior to this election even though their sons came out to contest previously.we supported obasanjo,yaradua,Jonathan,and atiku in the previous election and all those elections,our sons came out but non could win a local government,if there is a tribe who have suffered more in Nigeria for doing what is right,they re the igbos.they don’t do tribal sentiment,they do competence,that’s why buhari didn’t win in south east on both his tenures and we suffered for it.no single man can control the igbos or south east the way tinubu is doing to south west and Lagos.no man can even control his local government alone not to talk of full state in igbo land
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Reyhzor(m): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2022
Ttalk:

Stop deceiving yourself as we saw the way you malign Osinbajo, Fashola and other Yoruba leaders who are better 200 times than your useless leaders in the East.
Just the way your fathers hate Awolowo, that's how you hate present Yoruba leaders.

You're response is out of line. I didn't compare Fashola to Obi, I compared him to BAT.
Say the truth for once , APC didn't mean well for Nigeria. from Buhari to BAT. Bunch of incompetence
We're talking about Presidency not Governorship.
Tru tru you look stoopid defending BAT.
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by garfield1: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2022
maestroferddi:
If Tinubu gets up to 10% of Imo votes, I will respect Uzodinma as a formidable politician.

This people have no idea what is about to him them...

Their only hope is rigging but it has failed already...

As it failed atiku in 2019.if rochas could deliver 25%,hope will do more
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Ttalk: 11:31am On Oct 06, 2022
Reyhzor:

You're response is out of line. I didn't compare Fashola to Obi, I compared him to BAT.
Say the truth for once , APC didn't mean well for Nigeria. from Buhari to BAT. Bunch of incompetence
We're talking about Presidency not Governorship.
Tru tru you look stoopid defending BAT.

I won't say you look stupid because human can't look stupid rather sounds stupid just like the way you sounds here.
This is just one proof that you are not capable of rational thinking, that is why your brain cannot fathom the reason why Tinubu is better than other candidates
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by HighTableVoice: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2022
kizyalex10:
dont make it an igbo thing or igbo and yoruba contest,because we have people of yoruba origin supporting obi and vice versa,igbos don’t hate tinubu ,no right thinking person from Nigeria who means well for Nigeria irrespective of tribe and religion will endorse tinubu ahead of obi.never!!!you might be sentimental about it but 90 percent of tinubu supporters re doing so for one selfish reason or the other not for the interest of nigerians.(I challenge anyone for an open debate on why anyone should vote tinubu ahead of obi)first is it the party apc in which he is contesting?a party that in the history of Nigeria have performed far worst than the worst of any previous government,is it his choice of Muslim,Muslim ticket,before u say religion does nt matter,can two Christians be the first and second man in a multi religious country like Nigeria and Muslims will allow that?does that mean there is no competent Christian to represent them at the helm of affairs.is it his age?shrouded in mystery,academic background,health,only a very biased person will claim tinubu is healthy,past records is he better than obi in any of the things I have mentioned,a billionaire without factory,someone who have single handedly monopolized a whole Lagos and 80 percent of south west.if only yoruba brought a very competent man and a straight forward person,atleast u will know that even if obi didn’t win,osibanjo,Fayemi,etc won’t be a bad alternative because at this point our country needs competence not sentiment.imagine having someone like this as president Nigeria will break into pieces because the level of looting and stealing and insecurity etc that will come eh,all of una eyes go clear,let them continue to divide us with tribalism and religion,when they win,they will unite us with hunger and insecurity,some of u re still sentimental because Nigeria have nt happened to you,me and my younger brother came into Nigeria 2020 and was attacked by robbers in Lagos on traffic and we escaped death but everything we came bck with was taken including my resident permit.funny enough it happened jst a pole before police check point which over 20 policemen are busy collecting bribe from tanker people,I went to report it to the anti robbery squad,they took my statement and said I should thank God they didn’t shot me because they shoot people after robbing them.till today I have nt heard from them .I managed to go bck to my base.now that is 2 years ago.with what is happening now,is far worst than what happened then,I’m due for leave but how can I come bck,if u re seen eating two meat in a plate of food now,u have a kidnapping value.that is how bad things have become.we re suffering from corrupt leaders and if u re not lying to ur conscience,the only person among these top 3 candidate that have credible history is by far Peter obi but sentiment won’t let them,he has nt even been called to come and answer any fraud case before.the only governor who didn’t borrow one kobo till he left office and yet left billions of naira.name any governor both past and present who have achieved such feat.some said Tinubu developed Lagos.let’s remind you that Lagos was the former capital of Nigeria,most structures have been there for it to succeed,from airport,seaport,embassies,top companies head office,what actually did tinubu do in Lagos.developing criminal structures and dynasty where he remain in control of the affairs in Lagos with his family and in the other hand,Peter obi did not appoint any single relative of his during his time as a governor or award contract to any,go and verify.the only governor who left office without a plot of land to his name,no pension like other thieves .igbos supported other candidates of other tribes prior to this election even though their sons came out to contest previously.we supported obasanjo,yaradua,Jonathan,and atiku in the previous election and all those elections,our sons came out but non could win a local government,if there is a tribe who have suffered more in Nigeria for doing what is right,they re the igbos.they don’t do tribal sentiment,they do competence,that’s why buhari didn’t win in south east on both his tenures and we suffered for it.no single man can control the igbos or south east the way tinubu is doing to south west and Lagos.no man can even control his local government alone not to talk of full state in igbo land

Leadership is the answer to your question. That's why a lot of prominent people regard and respect Tinubu. Being a good manager doesn't necessarily qualify you to be a leader of an organization it just means your managerial brilliance is recognized that's why you will be given a position. Leading is different from managing. As for your robbery experience, sorry to hear about it but belief me too it happens everywhere all over the world. Crime is a world problem not a Nigeria problem. Even the base you say you are will you deny there are no crimes there? The almighty US has one of the highest rate of homicides in the whole of the developed world.
Very true that Lagos was established as the Nation's capital at first but when it does gets moved it became a dilapidated city with no structure nor prospects. If it wasn't for Tinubu Lagos would have depreciated up to the point of no return by now. He showed his prowess when the Almighty OBJ wanted to discipline Lagos because of Tinubu reason being he refused to support his 3rd term agenda even when he is a kinsman. Tinubu was part of the people that librated Nigeria from the reign of military rule in Nigeria. Should I continue. Mr Peter not getting the support of his other counterparts also means they dont see him as being capable enough to lead. Or will you affirm that he is the only politician in Nigeria that has the attributes which he claims to have ? No my brother
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by abinsco25(m): 11:59am On Oct 06, 2022
The only structure LP has is obidient online bullying, propaganda, hatred campaign and staged rallies. They are sad now that other political parties are matching and overtaking them on this. They are running out of ideas and plans and their strategies are fading away.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by DesChyko: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
This post was not only created but was moved to Nairaland's front-page by a moderator.

How this part didn't really matter to the moderator is a tell-tale sign that the task before ObiDients on Nairaland is not only against flesh and blood.

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Gbemini(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
50℅ of igbos dont normally think well... Too childish..... Hausa and yoruba will rule for long untill igbos people think normal as human beings
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by DesChyko: 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
abinsco25:
The only structure LP has is obidient online bullying, propaganda, hatred campaign and staged rallies.

Oh, they have a structure now?

That's an improvement then.

Since you're gradually coming into acceptance, you'd eventually see the structure for what it really is.

Step by step. It is well.
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by tyinfinity: 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
Pandora obituary the dullard and dreaded UNN cultist is wasting Ipob money on election he can never
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by HighTableVoice: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
Gbemini:
50℅ of igbos dont normally think well... Too childish..... Hausa and yoruba will rule for long untill igbos people think normal as human beings

Your analysis is spot on. Igbo's are their own worst enemies. Nigeria will not move unless they come on board and they are using this whole idea of seccesion as stumbling block for the whole nation. Like middle belt doesn't exist
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by begoniaa: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
Latakia:
I don't know because I don't know their names and none of them have been seen or known to associate with Jagaban neither did we see their names in the APC campaign committee but read the below comment

Because Obi their master always receive an advice from a mad man who also tell Obi supporters what to believe and not.

You can also see the nude picture of Charly Boy one of the nuisances that constitute Obi campaign committee

Ehn, show me where Charly Boy's name too is in Labour Party's Campaign Committee now. Ozuor. grin grin

Shaky shaky's grandchildren.

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Reyhzor(m): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ttalk:

I won't say you look stupid because human can't look stupid rather sounds stupid just like the way you sounds here.
This is just one proof that you are not capable of rational thinking, that is why your brain cannot fathom the reason why Tinubu is better than other candidates

It's only hatred that will make a grown-up think BAT who brought calamity to Us will change Nigeria.
What is he campaigning with ??
He wants to peg #1 to $1 and you believed.
They'll still use and dump you, suffering continues.
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Igboslayer: 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
begoniaa:

You see how your stupidity is oozing from every statements you're making? Wherever did you see that I am an Igbo or whatever nonsense term you're whipping up from your ass?

You're not behaving any differently from exactly how I have profiled you. You're a bitter, small-minded and parochially tribalistic human whose conscience is seared. So of course, you'll have slurs coming easy to you calling full humans with inalienable rights like yourself slaves.

No wahala na. Take violence to their doorsteps, and you'll get it back in folds. Just that I don't trust you not be any different from a chicken that'll come back here to come be wailing shit about Igbos doing this and that. grin

On a second note, you meet everything checklist for a classic troll. You have so many Igbos around you succeeding and doing well for themselves, but you've ruined your own life with street cultism and drugs, so naturally, you'll come online to get a respite by lashing out at the people you've set up to be your enemy.

How have Igbos tried to destroy Nigeria?

Are Boko Haram and bandits Igbo? Are skull miners Igbos?

How exactly are you going to make Igbos pay for whatever? grin What would you do? Who are you? Do you have any power to make anything happen? Abeg, no kill me with laugh.

Let's even go into a bit of history. Pray tell, what led to all of these fights for self-determination in the first place? Was it not a perceived lack of representation and injustice? So now that Peter Obi, the first man from the East that is likely to be the first president, has given them a hope for a new Nigeria, they should not believe?

Does it seem fair to you in your heart of hearts that not one Igbo president has ever emerged since the 1960s? And yet, you want them to feel like one with us? You cannot write and type shit online here, but your conscience (whatever is left of it) knows what is right, so come at me again with your usual barrage of throwing mud of lies, innuendos, unclear speaks and hope one will stick.

Like a Muslim-Muslim ticket too is right. You're just a desperately wicked and amoral being.

I am glad for this compliment at least. I'll take it on behalf of the Igbos. cheesy

Okay, if you don’t like them, let them go? That has been my point. Why won't you let them go? So as a guy, if you know say your fellow gee hate you, would you still continue to fk with him?

What exactly are you trying to defend with Igbos saying Lagos is a No Man's Land. Mind you, I have heard that from Yorubas too, but I digress. So what point exactly are you trying to make by bringing that up?

I very well know if a woman was cheating on you and stealing your money and properties and whatnot, you would have broken up with her. But you suddenly cannot apply that logic here. A pity and total catastrophe your mental processes.

Where did Igbos try to kill the Oba of Lagos? Again, proof? Throwing bland statements around don't make you look the intelligent bit you're trying to portray. Was it not the Oba who was talking about drowning the Igbos in the Lagoon or something? undecided

Did you follow the timeliness of the EndSARS protests? Were you aware that for 2-weeks straight, it was an all round peaceful protests?
You're shouting Igbo, did you know how many Yorubas were killed in that protest by Hausa army men?

Why are Igbos the problem for you and not some Hausas that are actually killing the lots of Yorubas?

Show me the link of IPOB to EndSARS. I specially want to read this instruction they gave to EndSARS. Is it online? Logically prove that to me if you're all that. What role IPOB played in the EndSARS. I'll be waiting. Insult ot not, but you get great points if you can sensibly defend this.

You want us to go into the dynamics of self-determination? grin A fundamental universal right? How's it a moral right, and how does tribalism negates that? Igbos cannot demand for self-rule because they are tribalists? Dude you're stupid. That doesn't even make sense. Imagine saying I cannot ask for a divorce because I am a selfish and proud, hateful woman. What are you smoking? grin grin

What's this word salad you're lumping up?

Where is your proof of this? As much as I will insult you and roll in the mud with you, I don't do unintelligent drivels that do not have the data backing them up.

Who counted them and estimated them to be billions?

How was EndSARS a disguise?

No run away. Shey you think you can go back and forth. Let's hash it out now.

Oh. Counter anger THIS TIME around? So you mean y'all have been lily-livered and helpless before? If Igbos have been getting angry before and dominating others, since the Independence era, and nobody has done anything to them or been able to suppress them, why do you think your hot air will change anything this time around? grin Convince me. Why now and never before?

So this logically makes sense to you, you're dragging with a bull that is repeatedly kicking your ass with its horns, or you and a mad man are fighting together and you're both dragging a knife that is cutting deep into your flesh (a lot of destruction and havoc) and the sensible thing is still to continue to tug at the knife with your bloodied hand? Or you'll continue to fight with a bull that is stomping on you and breaking your ribs rather than running away for safety? Escaping? Tell me; walk me through your thought process.

How many nonsense? What are these nonsense? Can you retrace them back for me right from the Independence 'till this time? Because I cannot see these so-called nonsense you claim Igbos are doing on other people's lands.

As if human beings have not been fighting and conquering each others' lands all through history. From Dan Fodio to Ife/Modakeke and the Romans and Egyptians.
Jobless ọmọ àlè... So you are a foolish bootlicker, you wan die the die of Igbos...
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Igboslayer: 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

When you see your Ashawo Mama, tell her my Dog says hi...

My Dog is a Customer to your Useless Ashawo Mama in the Hotel where she sleeps with both Men and Animals for peanuts.

My Dog was Banging her Smelly Toto last night and she was screaming and crying like a Dirty Pig that she is.

See the Idiot you call Daddy below.

The Ape that is said to have given birth to a Brain damaged Fool like you.

Idiot...

You are a Useless Bastard because 5 different Animals ejaculated into the Smelling KPEKUS of your Ashawo Mama before she got pregnant with you...

The genes of 5 different Animals flow in your veins that is why you behave like a Beast .

Dirty Smelling Bush Slave
This thing pain you gaaan. Na die you dey so Ooo and na me be go Bury you. Your foolish parent won't be proud of you if they see this stupid behaviour of yours.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by SlavaUkraini: 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
Igboslayer:
This thing pain you gaaan. Na die you dey so Ooo and na be go Bury you.

Your Stupid rant can never pain me...

Go and bury your Ashawo Mama that is dying of HIV AIDS..

My Dog had to use Condom while fxcking her Smelling rotten Toto..

You are a walking Corpse and you are close to your grave.

The HIV AIDS that your Ashawo Mama Transmitted to you at birth is taking you closer to the grave.

You dirty Smelling Nincompoop
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by naphtalish(m): 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/bombshell-man-exposes-obidient-fans-after-south-east-women-endorses-tinubu-in-imo-state/

It's funny. Because we all know that if you prefer BAT, there must be something wrong somewhere. It's easy enough to know that it's time to take Nigeria back from slave masters and let Nigeria work
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Igboslayer: 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Your Stupid rant can never pain me...

Go and bury your Ashawo Mama that is dying of HIV AIDS..

My Dog had to use Condom while fxcking her Smelling rotten Toto..

You are a walking Corpse and you are close to your grave.

The HIV AIDS that your Ashawo Mama Transmitted to you at birth is taking you closer to the grave.

You dirty Smelling Nincompoop
Hahahhahahaha ọmọ àlè... Person wey I don damage finish. If you read your statements again, you go weep for yourself... Werey, you see as I dey press you mumu button up and down, common sense no tell you say you go soon die for my hand.. You don suffer for my hand... Next time you go dey behave like person wey get sense. Animal in human clothing. I know say you dey jobless, wait make I attend to my clients before you receive your heavy dose of curses... Osu radarada
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Latakia(f): 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
begoniaa:

Ehn, show me where Charly Boy's name too is in Labour Party's Campaign Committee now. Ozuor. grin grin

Shaky shaky's grandchildren.

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by begoniaa: 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
Igboslayer:
Jobless ọmọ àlè... So you are a foolish bootlicker, you wan die the die of Igbos...

I am not jobless and I am not a bastard. I don't know about your father.

I am not a bootlicker as well, I am just allergic to bullshit, lies and unjust hatred- which you totally personify with no change remaining.

What die of Igbos? What do you mean by that? Are you threatening me now on the Internet? grin

Who is going to kill the Igbos as well? Your great, great grandpapa? Werey.

Answer my questions o. The former ones and including the ones I've asked here. I'll hold my breath for you to reach a coherent consensus and answer me logically without your emotions flying everywhere.

On a second thought, you're a man, so no much surprises there, lmao.
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by begoniaa: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
Latakia:

Have you taken your daily dose of Agbado syrup today? grin

Criminal geng of Australopithecus Africanus.

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Mrpojj(m): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

And why do supporters of other candidates say obi supporters don't have PVC?
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Igboslayer: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
begoniaa:

I am not jobless and I am not a bastard. I don't know about your father.

I am not a bootlicker as well, I am just allergic to bullshit, lies and unjust hatred- which you totally personify with no change remaining.

What die of Igbos? What do you mean by that? Are you threatening me now on the Internet? grin

Who is going to kill the Igbos as well? Your great, great grandpapa? Werey.

Answer my questions o. The former ones and including the ones I've asked here. I'll hold my breath for you to reach a coherent consensus and answer me logically without your emotions flying everywhere.

On a second thought, you're a man, so no much surprises there, lmao.

Werey dey explain himm foolishness... Na me go kill you today... You are just a slow poke with no functional brain. Jobless bastard... I never get your time... Make I finish my meeting make I come sammmer you better curse wey go last you for the rest of your life... If you bold reach, give me your name if you no go die suddenly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by SlavaUkraini: 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
Igboslayer:
Hahahhahahaha ọmọ àlè... Person wey I don damage finish. If you read your statements again, you go weep for yourself... Werey, you see as I dey press you mumu button up and down, common sense no tell you say you go soon die for my hand.. You don suffer for my hand... Next time you go dey behave like person wey get sense. Animal in human clothing. I know say you dey jobless, wait make I attend to my clients before you receive your heavy dose of curses... Osu radarada

Your Useless Ashawo Mama and Animal Father are Omo ale

Go and ask your Ashawo mama and she will tell you how my Dog was pressing her saggy breasts...

And she was moaning like the Slavish Prostitute that she is....

The same Animalistic Promiscuity flows in your veins because you are a Notorious Animal Rapist.

All the animals in your Area see you and run away because you normally corner them and rape them.

Animal Rights activists are currently looking for you because of your Atrocities as an Animal Predator.

You are not just an Animal Rapist, you are also a Big Theif that sells Stolen products.

The hands of the law would soon catch up with you

You Dirty Smelling Beast born by 2 Slaves.

You would die in the Jungle where you belong as a Slave

Stupid Idiot..
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Igboslayer: 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Your Mama and Animal Father are Omo ale

Go and ask your Ashawo mama and she will tell you how my Dog was pressing her saggy breasts...

And she was moaning like the Slavish Prostitute that she is....

The same Animalistic Promiscuity flows in your veins because you are a Notorious Animal Rapist.

All the animals in your Area see you and run away because you normally corner them and rape them.

Animal Rights activists are currently looking for you because of your Atrocities as an Animal Predator.

You are not just an Animal Rapist, you are a Big Theif that sells Stolen products.

The hands of the law would soon catch up with you

You Dirty Smelling Beast born by 2 Slaves.

You would die in the Jungle where you belong as a Slave

Stupid Idiot..
Werey, stupid bastard... Ukrainian slaves dey disguise like better person. He's
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by SlavaUkraini: 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey, stupid bastard... Ukrainian slaves dey disguise like better person. He's

Your Shameless Ashawo Mama is a Stupid Bastard that never disguise when she sells her Body to both Men and Animals in the Brothel where she hustles.

She openly Sells her Rotten KPEKUS for all and sundry without the need to disguise.

Tell your Ashawo Mama that my Dog is ready for round 2 tonight.

My Dog can afford the biscuits and fanta that is her normal charges

Your Ape father is the Classic definition of Werey...

That same Animalistic Wereyism has been transmitted to you.

You are truly the Animalistic son of your Ape father.

You Stupid Foolish Animal.
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Igboslayer: 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Your Shameless Ashawo Mama is a Stupid Bastard that never disguise when she sells her Body to both Men and Animals in the Brothel where she hustles.

She openly Sells her Rotten KPEKUS for all and sundry without the need to disguise.

Tell your Ashawo Mama that my Dog is ready for round 2 tonight.

My Dog can afford the biscuits and fanta that is her normal charges

Your Ape father is the Classic definition of Werey...

That same Animalistic Wereyism has been transmitted to you.

You are truly the Animalistic son of your Ape father.

You Stupid Foolish Animal.
Trash as usual from a stupid bastard... Igbos bootlicker.
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by SlavaUkraini: 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
Igboslayer:
Trash as usual from a stupid bastard... Igbos bootlicker.

See this Idiot thinks that I am Igbo...

You are a Bloody Bastard and a Big FOOL and I am not Surprised.

You are dancing naked with me because in your Stupid mind...,

you are dealing with an Igbo person that your Useless generation hates with passion.

Crass Stupidity is the only reason behind such thinking.

Your Ashawo Mama is not only a Stupid Shameless Prostitute,

She also transmitted Stupidity and Foolishness to you at birth.

You would die a Slave and a Useless Big FOOL.

Let the Dance continue....

You Dirty Smelling Beast
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by begoniaa: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey dey explain himm foolishness... Na me go kill you today... You are just a slow poke with no functional brain. Jobless bastard... I never get your time... Make I finish my meeting make I come sammmer you better curse wey go last you for the rest of your life... If you bold reach, give me your name if you no go die suddenly.

You're in a meeting? grin grin

Who dash monkey banana, lmaoooo?

If them born your mama and papa and all your generations put together well, and you are what you think you are, uncover my identity. I no need to drop anything.

Curse ko, egun ni. All the blessings and prayers your parents have been wishing you, has any of it worked so far? So what delusional state would you be in for you to think your curses fit catch me?

grin grin

Otolo. Muntula.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Another Court grants EFCC's Request To Arrest Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello / PDP Chairmanship: Northern Leaders, Elders Meet / Over 15m Nigerians Searching For Job, FG Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.