Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady (3379 Views)

Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by Iamzealousman: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2022
For more than 2 years now. There is this lady that have been manipulating me emotionally.

She knows I love her. But she has rejected my approach.

She Wants to be communicative only when she makes the move for a conversation. And this conversation will only end in can you help me with this or that. I have no problem with helping(so long as it's not financially) of which she never ask for financial assistance tho.

So...early this year I approached her again she said she can't date me because I never said I love her. I was like so I have been play since? Etc.

I ensured that I didn't communicate with her and I let her be. But she now still calls again.

Most times when she call I don't pick etc.

I have not found another person yet but I know she doesn't love.

I want to move on from her so I can focus of myself
Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2022
If you're tired of everything like u claimed,

Can't u just block her on all social media platforms and delete her number?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by fman(m): 9:15am On Oct 06, 2022
Move on
Dude!!
Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by general111(m): 9:18am On Oct 06, 2022
She is not manipulating you, she doesnt love you

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by Romanoff(f): 9:20am On Oct 06, 2022
Did the both of you define what you want from the relationship or are you two just wasting your time?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by Creamypie(m): 9:25am On Oct 06, 2022
Iamzealousman:
For more than 2 years now. There is this lady that have been manipulating me emotionally.

She Wants to be communicative only when she makes the move for a conversation. And this conversation will only end in can you help me with this or that. I have no problem with helping(so long as it's not financially) of which she never ask for financial assistance tho.

So...early this year I approached her again she said she can't date me because I never said I love her. I was like so I have been play since? Etc.

I ensured that I didn't communicate with her and I let her be. But she now still calls again.

somebody wey get big palms suppose dey hired to give you a resounding knock. E get reason.

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by Painsoother(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Jeeeeez, I had Migraine reading this embarassed embarassed embarassed

OP, modify your post immidiately so it can be readable
It's even readable to me, problem is the comprehension.
Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by ahnie: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2022
You're nothing but a mumu man.
We need to plant the flower of common sense in your garden.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by chatinent: 9:41am On Oct 06, 2022
And this conversation will only end in can you help me with this or that. I have no problem with helping(so long as it's not financially) of which she never ask for financial assistance tho.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by lomprico(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2022
Iamzealousman:

She have other options and you are not top on the list, move on and do it fast.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by Candidlady: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2022
sad
Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by Tenrack: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2022
ahnie:
You're nothing but a mumu man.
We need to plant the flower of common sense in your garden.

how exactly is he a mumu man? Because he is in love with someone who doesn't know her left from right? Oh please.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by Tenrack: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2022
lomprico:

She have other options and you are not top on the list, move on and do it fast.
Op.. here's what you have to do.
Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by ahnie: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2022
Tenrack:
how exactly is he a mumu man? Because he is in love with someone who doesn't know her left from right? Oh please.
She gave him hints,he wasn't just smart to get the hints and move on.

Op nor even be her priority sef,let alone her option.

And pls let's stop deceiving ourselves,we all knows love is a mirage,it doesn't exist.
Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by Tenrack: 9:46am On Oct 06, 2022
ahnie:

She gave him hints,he wasn't just smart to get the hints and move on.
Doesn't make him a mumu man. When you're in love, it can make you docile and susceptible to gullibility/naivety. No insult am abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by ahnie: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2022
Tenrack:
Doesn't make him a mumu man. When you're in love, it can make you docile and susceptible to gullibility/naivety. No insult am abeg
Stop using the word love, because it doesn't exist.
Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by Tenrack: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2022
ahnie:

ok. What shall I use in its stead?
Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2022
She's busy weighing her options, separating the boys from the men.
When the one she's interested in finally dumps her, you'll be there as a retiree option, anyways I don dey cap too much.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by Collysmith: 11:42am On Oct 06, 2022
ahnie:

once loving Ahnie have become toxic to love,what happened?
Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by Lucrativress(f): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Iamzealousman:

Go monosyllabic
grin
Thank me later
If she calls
Pick
And use one one word responses and keep your tone cool
Oh wow
Cool
I'm good
Oh fine
Don't ask about her, don't seem interested in knowing what's going on with her
Don't care

When next she asks for a favour
Say oh no
You're a bit busy at the moment but you'll hit her up first thing when you're done
Don't hit anything
Continue like that like
She'll either leave or you start being on her mind cause she becomes confused grin
He is here but not really here
Then if she doesn't talk to you for weeks
Out of the blues one day,chat her up with Hi
When she responds
Count 8-10 hours before responding
Then still go on with the monosyllables

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by Honchoslim16(m): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
I'm so fried...give myself a hug, I don't need no one to show me love
Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by Babara1994(m): 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lucrativress:

Go monosyllabic
grin
Thank me later
If she calls
Pick
Oh wow
Cool
I'm good
Oh fine
Don't care

Say oh no
You're a bit busy at the moment but you'll hit her up first thing when you're done
Don't hit anything
Continue like that like
She'll either leave or you start being on her mind cause she becomes confused grin
When she responds
You wicked o
Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by Iamzealousman: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lucrativress:

Go monosyllabic
grin
Thank me later
If she calls
Pick
Oh wow
Cool
I'm good
Oh fine
Don't care

Say oh no
Don't hit anything
Continue like that like
When she responds

I tried this early last year.

Around may last year she just text me that she misses me.
Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by Lucrativress(f): 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
Iamzealousman:

I tried this early last year.

Around may last year she just text me that she misses me.
Next time write
"Ah okay"
Then continue your monosyllables

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by Lucrativress(f): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
Babara1994:

You wicked o
When she gets hooked and she goes emotional and all "you don't talk to me or initiate bla bla bla"
He'll tell her he is trying to be careful so he doesn't anger her grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by Lucrativress(f): 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
Then @OP if you normally change your DP before, don't change it again
Leave just one of your cool pictures on it and leave it alone,if you normally post on your status, don't post,stop or mute her from viewing and post whatever you like.

What you want to achieve by doing this is to be a mystery.

Don't view her status,view like once in a month and open only the first one
The day you'll text her,open one of her status,only one o
Then go on with your monosyllables
Mess up her head
If it doesn't work, come back and meet me
If she talks about herself, don't give caring comments,be going offline and coming back.
When she's done write
"You'll be fine ,sorry"

1 Like

Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by odinson1(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lucrativress:
Then @OP if you normally change your DP before, don't change it again
Leave just one of your cool pictures on it and leave it alone,if you normally post on your status, don't post,stop or mute her from viewing and post whatever you like.

What you want to achieve by doing this is to be a mystery.

Don't view her status,view like once in a month and open only the first one
The day you'll text her,open one of her status,only one o
Then go on with your monosyllables
Mess up her head
If it doesn't work, come back and meet me
If she talks about herself, don't give caring comments,be going offline and coming back.
When she's done write
"You'll be fine ,sorry"

Na man or woman you be?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by kelspinall(m): 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
oga focus on yourself you talk like a baby,are you desperate or what,if she's not putting up the same energy, leave her.she knows you are weak that's why she turning ya head with such character..move on jaree
Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by Lucrativress(f): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
odinson1:

Na man or woman you be?
I think I have titties so what am I? tongue
Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by Guderian(m): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
Romanoff:
Did the both of you define what you want from the relationship or are you two just wasting your time?

What they are doing is child's play
Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by Guderian(m): 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
ahnie:

And pls let's stop deceiving ourselves,we all knows love is a mirage,it doesn't exist.

Madam can you really prove this.

Because most people i know have gr8 marriage and are really in love
Re: How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady by Guderian(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lucrativress:

Go monosyllabic
grin
Thank me later
If she calls
Pick
Oh wow
Cool
I'm good
Oh fine
Don't care

Say oh no
Don't hit anything
Continue like that like
When she responds

Chai how many men have you done this to grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) / Are Those Sex Scenes In Hollywood Movie For Real? / What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.