Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,928 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? (1194 Views)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by ObamaMessi: 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
Just be honest. What can you say about me? From my posts to my attitude on nairaland, pls tell me what you think about me and I will appreciate you. Thanks.

Yours Faithfully,
sign.....

Victor Divine
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by ObamaMessi: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
BeanmanX BigCowHornn HolyMan12 Chaos14 Enni2013 debbian Sheistoopretty DerrickzB seunny4lif pls come and say somethinggrin
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by Chaos14: 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Sheistoopretty
any thread that has this animal i don't want to be part of it

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by seunny4lif(m): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Biggest Troublemaker cheesy cheesy
Supporter of the world biggest bully grin
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by Candidlady: 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
You are a waste of space here on earth

You deserve no air... the air you breathe should be taxed cos your uselessness is enough for one to give up on life

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by fman(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Just be honest. What can you say about me? From my posts to my attitude on nairaland, pls tell me what you think about me and I will appreciate you. Thanks.

Yours Faithfully,
sign.....

Victor Divine
U are as dumb as shit.
Black as charcoal
Inferior as a kuteb
Confused as ur monikers: VictorUSA,karen2024,messi1, obamamessi!!
And lastly a road side mai kifi and pedophile

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by Tenrack: 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
Candidlady:

You deserve no air... the air you breathe should be taxed cos your uselessness is enough for one to give up on life
why are you always so bitter?

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by Jeon(f): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
fman:
U are as dumb as shit. Black as charcoal Inferior as a ketub Confused as ur monikers: VictorUSA,karen2024,messi1, obamamessi!! And lastly a road side mai kifi and pedophile
Lol. Is he not your friend anymore? Back then you and him trolled me.

3 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by ObamaMessi: 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
Chaos14:
any thread that has this animal i don't want to be part of it
I suppose to feel the way you feel but I just decide to turn it into fun. The way she follow me up and down wailing in my mentions is enough to prove she's crushing on megrin
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by Jeon(f): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
Candidlady:

cheesycheesycheesy

How I wish I know this earlier. Nothing good comes out of him.

4 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by Candidlady: 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
Tenrack:
why are you always so bitter?

Is life sweet undecided

Jeon:

cheesycheesycheesy

How I wish I know this earlier.

Please avoid the dude... he a total waste of time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by Tenrack: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Is life sweet undecided
you're always at the throat of men here in. Wetin dem do you?

Try and be cheerful a little more. You'll be happier for it.

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by ObamaMessi: 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
seunny4lif:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Biggest Troublemaker cheesy cheesy
Supporter of the world biggest bully grin
I recalled when almost every thread must see V!ctorUSA in the foreign affairs sectiongrin America dey deal with your man Vladimir Putin woto woto like say tomorrow no deygrin
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by budaatum: 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Women are all useless regardless of their origin.

Based on this post alone since I do not know you.

Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by fman(m): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
Jeon:

Lol.
Is he not your friend anymore?
Back then you and him trolled me.
I never trolled on you!!
I just stumbled on u..
Obamamessi was never my friend.
He is just a slow poke!!
And a myopic taraba state boy!!

4 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
BeanmanX BigCowHornn HolyMan12 Chaos14 Enni2013 debbian Sheistoopretty DerrickzB seunny4lif pls come and say somethinggrin

You are my potential customer (as is everyone on Nairaland).

Customer, they say, is King.

So I think you are a King. tongue
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by Chaos14: 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
Candidlady:

I don't care who raped you or sold you out for marriage or what you read online. No body on earth deserves death for being born

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by ObamaMessi: 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Thank you. But don't conclude the reality about a person in a faceless forum. I may meet you at the point of your dire need and help you and may never know that it's the ObamaMess! you detest from the roots of your heart.

Finally, always remember that nairaland is a cruiseland.
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by Chaos14: 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
fman:
I never trolled on you!! I just stumbled on u.. Obamamessi was never my friend. He is just a slow poke!! And a myopic taraba state boy!!
See vawulence @op reply naw
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by Jeon(f): 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
fman:
I never trolled on you!!
I just stumbled on u..
He is just a slow poke!!

okay, have fun with the SATANIST,CHAMELEON, HYDE AND JEkYll.

I'M OUT!

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by Chaos14: 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
debbian:

Do you sell smart watches
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by budaatum: 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Finally, always remember that nairaland is a cruiseland.

As in, you can write the crap you might never utter in real life and claim you were cruising on cruiseland?

Then do not be surprised if you are judged by you cruising, especially if you then create a thread asking us to judge you by your cruising.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
Chaos14:
Do you sell smart watches

Yes , I do.
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by Chaos14: 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
debbian:

Yes , I do.
It seems you don't have a catalogue yet?
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by ObamaMessi: 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
fman:

U are as dumb as shit.
Black as charcoal
Inferior as a ketub
Confused as ur monikers: V.ictorUSA,k.aren2024,m.essi1, o.bamamessi!!
And lastly a road side mai kifi and pedophile
I'm kuteb. Kuteb can be wicked just as they poisoned me when I went to Ussa LGA in May this year. We are the most intelligent folks in Taraba.

P.S: I'm not as bad as you think. Ask Benwallt Prettygirl200 Beautygoddesss Divoc19 Datboredberry Thonia69 Dzenniva jeval EmiDon11 Cyingfreeman Gfavour Beebah2000 and many others I can't remember who met me offNL can attest to the fact that I'm nice offNL.
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by ObamaMessi: 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
debbian:

You are a guygrin
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by ObamaMessi: 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
fman:
I never trolled on you!!
I just stumbled on u..
He is just a slow poke!!
I'm not a slmwpoke. I'm actually smarter than you are.
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
You are a guygrin

I had someone reach out to you...he claimed you told him that you're still 'preparing to make a purchase'...

As soon as you're done preparing and you place an order, when you receive your product, I will personally schedule a video call with you.

Deal?
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
Chaos14:
It seems you don't have a catalogue yet?

This Gucci wrist watch is 35K...comes with two straps & a free custom-made box to go...I have black & white currently in stock.

For catalogues, well, yeah. I do have a catalogue and will gladly share via mail when you're ready, Sir.

Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by seunny4lif(m): 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
i swear, you need community cheesy flogging
ObamaMessi:
I recalled when almost every thread must see V!ctorUSA in the foreign affairs sectiongrin America dey deal with your man Vladimir Putin woto woto like say tomorrow no deygrin
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by Lvgirl: 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
Obamamessi, you are a very nice young man. Talented , relentless and energetic.
I am very proud of you.
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by ObamaMessi: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
debbian:

I had someone reach out to you...he claimed you told him that you're still 'preparing to make a purchase'...

As soon as you're done preparing and you place an order, when you receive your product, I will personally schedule a video call with you.

Deal?
He called my monika that you told him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? / My Parents Adopted Him Just So They Could Harvest His Heart For Me. / Is This A Sign A Woman Is Interested In A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.