Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? (1246 Views)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by ObamaMessi: 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
seunny4lif:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
i swear, you need community cheesy flogging
Chaii! grin Make we meet offNL na. I will soon resume school and i will leave NL completely. I can't miss your immense sense of humourgrin Let's get in touch.

P.S: I'm V!ctorUSA
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by ObamaMessi: 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lvgirl:
Obamamessi, you are a very nice young man. Talented , relentless and energetic.
I am very proud of you.
So out of people who commented, only you and seunny4lif have something nice to say about me? send me a pm pls.
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by fman(m): 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I'm not a slmwpoke. I'm actually smarter than you are.
says who?
U wey don cast for nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by fman(m): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I'm kuteb. Kuteb can be wicked just as they poisoned me when I went to Ussa LGA in May this year. We are the most intelligent folks in Taraba.

P.S: I'm not as bad as you think. Ask Benwallt Prettygirl200 Beautygoddesss Divoc19 Datboredberry Thonia69 Dzenniva jeval EmiDon11 Cyingfreeman Gfavour Beebah2000 and many others I can't remember who met me offNL can attest to the fact that I'm nice offNL.
really?
I never called u a bad person...
U marketed yourself as a troll and nuisance on NL

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by ObamaMessi: 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
fman:
says who? U wey don cast for nairaland.
Cast as in how?
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by fman(m): 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
Chaos14:
See vawulence @op reply naw
me and u don share garri!!
Pls stop mentioning me.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by ObamaMessi: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
fman:
really?
I never called u a bad person...
U marketed yourself as a troll and nuisance on NL
The insults you hurled at me means what?
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by fman(m): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
The insults you hurled at me means what?
To help you think straight

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by ObamaMessi: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
fman:
To help you think straight
Have you ever seen where insults made someone to think straight?
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by HolyMan12: 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
grin

Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by HolyMan12: 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
fman:
me and u don share garri!!
Pls stop mentioning me.
Welcome Comrade grin

Welcome to Vawulence HQ grin
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by Chaos14: 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
fman:
me and u don share garri!! Pls stop mentioning me.
Because of small disagreement. Bro lighten up
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by Chaos14: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I'm kuteb. Kuteb can be wicked just as they poisoned me when I went to Ussa LGA in May this year. We are the most intelligent folks in Taraba.

P.S: I'm not as bad as you think. Ask Benwallt Prettygirl200 Beautygoddesss Divoc19 Datboredberry Thonia69 Dzenniva jeval EmiDon11 Cyingfreeman Gfavour Beebah2000 and many others I can't remember who met me offNL can attest to the fact that I'm nice offNL.
Like real life
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by ObamaMessi: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
Chaos14:
Like real life
yeah
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by Chaos14: 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
yeah
Face to face
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by ObamaMessi: 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
Chaos14:
Face to face
No, on phone.
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by diogo23: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Just be honest. What can you say about me? From my posts to my attitude on nairaland, pls tell me what you think about me and I will appreciate you. Thanks.

Yours Faithfully,
sign.....

Victor Divine
You're jobless and it's affecting your sense of reasoning

4 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by BigCowHornn: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
debbian:

You are my potential customer (as is everyone on Nairaland).

Customer, they say, is King.

So I think you are a King. tongue

Lol
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by BigCowHornn: 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
fman:
says who?
U wey don cast for nairaland.

grin grin grin

How him take cast?
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by qtguru(m): 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Just be honest. What can you say about me? From my posts to my attitude on nairaland, pls tell me what you think about me and I will appreciate you. Thanks.

Yours Faithfully,
sign.....

Victor Divine

Jobless

3 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by fman(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

grin grin grin

How him take cast?
I no get ya time!!
U wey dey insult my dear sisterfire!!
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by akwesenana: 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
qtguru:

Jobless
Apt.
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by BigCowHornn: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
fman:

I no get ya time!!
U wey dey insult my dear sisterfire!!

That was long ago not now. Na that useless Aboki make me think she come for my head again hence i broght the fight to her.
He attacked me out of the blues in her name.
Apparently he was looking to get her attention by coming after me. Who does that?
Anyway, I apologized once i realized my error and even though she still attack me I did not respond. She was surprised at that sef.

Honestly, I don't want issues now. I'm so quiet now that ObamaMessi and Satanist think I'm a coward.
That Useless Aboki make me throw caution to the wind. He just won't rest.
I have been away from NLand for 1 days now and he's generated 11 useless mention right on that thread. If you mention him anywhere elese he won't come. Them take that thread swear for am.

Well I will give him what he wants.

You don't get the origin of all this though. Sister.Fand myself were good friends until she developed the nasty habit of insulting my religion and God. She also wanted me to worship her as a goddess.
Na there the wahala start like 2 years ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels/422#97596535

Check out that thread and see. If you read well you go even see crazy nudes and it's a Christian thread oooooo.
No dey blame me.
Re: Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? by Benwallt(m): 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
ObamaMessi:

you are good brother. U nor know nor know

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music / Before You Sign That Marriage Certificate Remember This / Can A Woman Hate A Guy And Abuse Him Because She Likes Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.