Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music (1222 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music by Preciousgirl(f): 8:37am On Oct 07, 2022
Shockingly my ex is asking me for money to record music

Knowing that we broke up years ago and me.being married

Is it proper that I give him?

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 07, 2022
Your business as well
Re: My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music by Preciousgirl(f): 8:39am On Oct 07, 2022
Glory00:
Your business as well

How
Re: My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music by MITCHELL96: 8:47am On Oct 07, 2022
Give him let us witness another Wizkid cool

Support his dream if it doesn't wreck you financially.

At least, he want to use the money for something meaningful and not to smoke weed and womanize.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music by Youngwiz71(m): 8:58am On Oct 07, 2022
If you choose in giving ensure your husband is aware...

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music by dollytino4real(f): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2022
Is it every thing we bring online? Where is the love for humanity, in dis my small years on earth i ve seen something! U help is ur blessing u dont help is ur money with u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music by kelspinall(m): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2022
how is this our business?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music by FaceTanke: 9:43am On Oct 07, 2022
Tell ur husband ok

How come u guys still communicate

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 07, 2022
dollytino4real:
Is it every thing we bring online? Where is the love for humanity, in dis my small years on earth i ve seen something! U help is ur blessing u dont help is ur money with u

YOU AGAIN
if my help is a blessing then why dint u accept the NGN15,000 naira I offer u for sexxxc...& if u are true Christian, why dint u bless me with sexxx & help a brother?shame on u babe!!! angry
Re: My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music by dollytino4real(f): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2022
DaddyCK:

YOU AGAIN
if my help is a blessing then why dint u accept the NGN15,000 naira I offer u for sexxxc...& if u are true Christian, why dint u bless me with sexxx & help a brother?shame on u babe!!! angry
my goodness u don com o
Re: My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music by Slynation(m): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2022
dollytino4real:
my goodness u don com o
Answer his question and help a brother in need, life is too short... grin
Re: My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music by Slynation(m): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Thanks
Can you be working in a Zenith bank and be receiving salary form UBA bank...?? Your guess is as good as mine...

Unless you are his biggest fan and have money for bonanza...
Re: My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music by dollytino4real(f): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2022
Slynation:
Answer his question and help a brother in need, life is too short... grin
u don jon body with him abi, if him collect wotowoto u too go collect
Re: My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music by lolu2019: 10:04am On Oct 07, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Thanks
help him.my ex once dashed me 30k when I was broke.nah married woman like u.I never even see her pant before.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music by Slynation(m): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2022
dollytino4real:
u don jon body with u abi, if him collect wotowoto u too go collect
I'm the law, I'm the military, I'm the intellectual, I'm the agbero...So who wan give me wotowoto should raise his/her hands up...

No hands...!!
Re: My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music by dollytino4real(f): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2022
Slynation:
I'm the law, I'm the military, I'm the intellectual, I'm the agbero...So who wan give me wotowoto should raise his/her hands up...

No hands...!!
ok, i hear u

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music by Clique1788: 10:16am On Oct 07, 2022
DaddyCK:

YOU AGAIN
E be like say you na confirm jobless and sex starved small boy oo
Re: My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music by Sweetvie: 10:19am On Oct 07, 2022
I won't say you should not give him but make sure you tell ur husband smiley

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 07, 2022
Clique1788:

E be like say you na confirm jobless and sex starved small boy oo

son .not sure why is yior businesss. dollytino4real & I already discuss & she already agreed to gimme punnnny so which one is yor business sir?please go n find LEGO toy to play with & stop harassin dollytino4real please,leave her alone!!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music by dollytino4real(f): 10:53am On Oct 07, 2022
DaddyCK:

son .not sure why is yior businesss. dollytino4real & I already discuss & she already agreed to gimme punnnny so which one is yor business sir?please go n find LEGO toy to play with & stop harassin dollytino4real please,leave her alone!!!(no ofeinse) angry

dis son of man leave me o
Re: My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music by Preciousgirl(f): 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
dollytino4real:
dis son of man leave me o

grin
Re: My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music by fortune1894(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
DONT GIVE IT TO HIM
U ALREADY KNOW UR HUSBAND WONT LIKE IT
EVEN IF U TELL UR HUSBAND IT WILL V A NEGATIVE EFFECT ON HIM
TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE UR EX MIGHT BRAG WITH IT THAT HIS MARRIED EX GAVE HIM HER HUSBANDS MONEY COS HER MIND STILL DEY
Re: My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music by focaf: 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Thanks

When u give d money holla at me
House 10 studio
Lagos
Re: My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music by MhiztaFrank(m): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
Is he your enemy, if no…. You can lend a helping hand unless when he wants to use it as opportunities then you withdraw. As long as there is no intimacy whatsoever giving him money is not a problem if you have. Read on all Relationship Life here
Re: My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music by Bouncing2(m): 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
nothing shocking here!!,,
Tell ya hubby 'bout it and help a guy with dreams....

If u don't wanna help,,u can as well keep ya cash.. but trust me,, you'll be glad you helped
Re: My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music by fortune1894(m): 1:48am On Oct 08, 2022
All of una wey Dey say give am give am if na una wife use money go give her former lover una go explode oo

(1) (Reply)

Kiss And Grab: Lady Agrees To Fvck Stranger / Like It Or Not You Will Definitely Meet Someone Better After You Get Married / She Took Me Out On A Date But Refused To Settle The Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.