Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth (5388 Views)

Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by jeromestarks: 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
feminist35:

It's not like I'm looking for a financially stable man. So far he's sensible, committed and doesn't cheat. All I ask for. But they will still find a way to cheat on u with a small girl
Yes! Because you have downplayed the man who truly loved you. He came to you when you were around 18 -23 but you felt there are many options.
Now all have failed you. You now sleep in regrets.
To be honest, you have missed your chance of having a loving man. You can not experience true love again.

Anyone who dates you now will cheat on you because you have lost the vibez.

Your best bet is to become a single mother and just continue fvcking joysticks.

6 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by Truvelisback(m): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
feminist35:
Be looking for indecisive young girlfriend that'll break your heart
I know that u are an old Nairalander using a new moniker to hide ur identity for the purpose of this thread, it is understandable but the ugly truth is that u ladies have very high taste for men u want and most of u are liabilities looking for rich men that would do almost everything for u ladies. How many of u ladies are willing to support men who aren't yet financial bouyant enough for marriage? Only 2% of u ladies would do so. And these 2% of ladies are very, very rare and very, very few to find. U can now see why marriage never freaks men again. Marriage is now like a stress and endless burden to men.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by feminist35(f): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tenrack:
your input is reasonable. How old are you if I may ask? And also I checked your profile out and you specifically said "No DMS" how does that help your case? Men who are also in search of genuine women would be discouraged. Wouldn't you agree? Miss

Okay I'll remove the "No DM"
Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by Jijuo: 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
Who goes after an expired milk?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by Verifiedcheif: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
Heya because no man come ur side u dey vex ..better start hook-up so ur 35 yrs no go just dey waste wink
feminist35:
Men are all over always trying to deceive Young girls, 20yrs to 25yrs, into a relationship. Many of these men will not bother with a mature and independent lady because they know these type of ladies will see them for the coward and failure that they are. A 35yrs old woman is mature enough to know what she wants, but no, they won't go for her. They will rather be disturbing Young girls in their prime and be looking for virgin up and down

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by Starz825(m): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
feminist35:

It's not like I'm looking for a financially stable man. So far he's sensible, committed and doesn't cheat. All I ask for. But they will still find a way to cheat on u with a small girl
It's not like*
You are not even sure....
Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by Afrobasic(m): 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2022
This thread sweet me die grin grin

Evening newspaper don vex grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by okoroemeka(m): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
feminist35:
Men are all over always trying to deceive Young girls, 20yrs to 25yrs, into a relationship. Many of these men will not bother with a mature and independent lady because they know these type of ladies will see them for the coward and failure that they are. A 35yrs old woman is mature enough to know what she wants, but no, they won't go for her. They will rather be disturbing Young girls in their prime and be looking for virgin up and down
why will I date a 35 yrs old woman when I have a choice of 18-19 yrs old sweet girls,I don't see myself as a wicked man because I will pay for her school fees and everything she needs,infact her mother is happy that she is my sidechick,after all what big deal is she providing for me apart from pussy,I pity these old girls of 30 something years because the competition from small 18-20 yrs old girls is not funny,they don't send you,life is too short not to enjoy better thing while we are still healthy

3 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by Jijuo: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
I could recall this pretty, young lady I met during my NYSC and I was living in a self-contain apartment, this young girl insulted me, saying that i must live in a flat first before talking about serious relationship.

A year later, I rented a new and a very nice 3-bedroom flat with a fine kitchen. When she came to my house, she was very astonished and began to profess love to me and slept over. I later dumped her after banging her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
My sister don't mind them. I married my wife at 33years and its one of the greatest decision I have ever made.

4 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
Jeweltz:
Don't mind them sister. Dey r always confused. Just focus on what your doing right now. A good man will come. I know it is hard to feel like no man is coming, but hang on
you too don reach 35?

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by stacyadams: 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
grin u mean 35year old borehole
Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by Tenrack: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
feminist35:

better. I wish you all the best. Would have helped if I knew your Age range though.

Cheer up okay, all will be fine. You'll get a man who'll cherish you and adore you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by Tenrack: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
stacyadams:
grin u mean 35year old borehole
I hope making inhumane statement makes you sleep well at night
Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by Tenrack: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
I'm male but I think it's distasteful what my fellow genders are doing on this thread. You guys act like you ain't got sisters or mother's or aunties.. make Una try dey reason Una actions o.

What goes around, comes around.

Una dey Bleep up.. Una over do am for this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by Afrobasic(m): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tenrack:
I'm male but I think it's distasteful what my fellow genders are doing on this thread. You guys act like you ain't got sisters or mother's or aunties.. make Una try dey reason Una actions o.

What goes around, comes around.

Shut up there. Captain save a ho undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by christianjoy(m): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
feminist35:

don't panic a good man will come unexpected
Just keep believing wink
Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
feminist35:

angry
Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by Afrobasic(m): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Jijuo:
I could recall this pretty, young lady I met during my NYSC and I was living in a self-contain apartment, this young girl insulted me, saying that i must live in a flat first before talking about serious relationship.

A year later, I rented a new and a very nice 3-bedroom flat with a fine kitchen. When she came to my house, she was very astonished and began to profess love to me and slept over. I later dumped her after banging her.

Correct guy. wink
Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
feminist35:

Are u one of those feminist womens that look like man & do u hav Adams apple please??(no oofencsse) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by Tenrack: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
Afrobasic:

Shut up there. Captain save a ho undecided
Chuckles. How many of you guys are body shaming just one woman? Re-read her statements too, she wasn't insulting anybody

Why are you guys attacking her like she did something terrible. Make Una try dey consider.
Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by Tenrack: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
christianjoy:
don't panic a good man will come unexpected
Just keep believing wink
same thing I tell her.
Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by Tenrack: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
feminist35:

check your dm though.

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by Afrobasic(m): 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tenrack:
Chuckles. How many of you guys are body shaming just one woman? Re-read her statements too, she wasn't insulting anybody

Why are you guys attacking her like she did something terrible. Make Una try dey consider.

Women like her waste their early years rejecting good men from left to right, only to fall for bad/big boys who would useless them and wouldn't commit.

Now, she dey find sympathy.

The wall is no joke!

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by Nonexisting1: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
I can see 35 old evening newspaper crying. Ndi aradarada.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by Tenrack: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
Afrobasic:

Women like her waste their early years rejecting good men from left to right, only to fall for bad/big boys who would useless them and wouldn't commit.

Now, she dey find sympathy.

The wall is no joke!
still no mean say you go rub salt on her injuries. Say she she is guilty of what you described, she must have learnt her lesson now. Make Una free her. She seems like a good person.
Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tenrack:
still no mean say you go rub salt on her injuries. Say she she is guilty of what you described, she must have learnt her lesson now. Make Una free her. She seems like a good person.

how can you deduce that she's a nice person?

Also it's good to rub salt on the injuries because women dont take things seriously until they don't have leverage anymore

2 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by Tenrack: 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
Rayban25:

how can you deduce that she's a nice person?
how did you deduce that she's a bad person?
Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tenrack:
how did you deduce that she's a bad person?

Answer my question first
Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by Maynmann: 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
feminist35:
Be looking for indecisive young girlfriend that'll break your heart

That’s what men wants, we don’t tell women who to date.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by Tenrack: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
Rayban25:

Answer my question first
with all due respect its rhetorical, from the little she said, and how she comported herself despite the insults being hurled her way, I could deduce she's not a bad person. You grok?
Re: Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tenrack:
with all due respect its rhetorical, from the little she said, and how she comported herself despite the insults being hurled her way, I could deduce she's not a bad person. You grok?

Dem no born her make she no comport herself before...why will you create a thread calling men wicked because they refused to date you...do you know that's an insult on it's own?...does that make sense?.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All Men Are Flirts! (My Experience Today) / S3x Position Of The Day: The Crab Walk[only For The Adventurous Couple] / I Can't Stop Cheating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.