Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? (1622 Views)

Who Was "Jesus Ben Ananias" Similar To Jesus Christ 2000 Years Ago By Josephus / Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? ~ � / Why Don't People Die In Churches Anymore Like Ananias And Sappiha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
MindHacker9009:
You are the one that does not beleive the Jesus you are preaching about. Jesus said they should flee to the mountains, so did they flee to the mountains when they saw the armies of Rome?
According to the scriptures the first century Jewish disciples were doing everything with one accord as they follow the instructions given by their master Jesus Christ.
So they did flee Jerusalem to surrounding towns! smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MindHacker9009(m): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
MindHacker9009:
Jesus told them to flee to the mountains, so did they obey the instructions of master Jesus Christ and which of them did? Mind you that mountains are not surrounding towns.

I have rendered the missile Satan gave you futile {Isaiah 54:17} so think of something else! wink

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MindHacker9009(m): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Since Satan, who gives you the things you post on this forum, can not help you answer the question, then I will help you. They fled to the mountain of Masada east of Jerusalem, but the Roman armies still went there to meet them and they were not spared.
The Siege of Masada (73 AD) - Last Stand of the Great Jewish Revolt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11iPrDv8aBE
As you and satan has been flawed my first comment remains correct:

Paul and Barnabas who were missionaries at that time also were captured with the rest on that same mountain shey?
Ọmọ you're really funny walahi talahi!
So you assume that it's all the disciples that were living in Judea back then?
For your information it's only the twelve apostles of Christ that Jesus commanded to remain in Jerusalem until the sign of Jerusalem's destruction. So by the time they saw the sign they all moved out of Jerusalem but the Roman Armies never went there because Jerusalem was the main target of the army to bring the Jewish system of things to nothing.
The military has nothing to do with destroying lives rather our target is to make them surrender so if any country wants to capture Nigeria their main target is the central unit of control which is "Abuja" once Abuja has been captured all other Nigerian states will yield.
That's how the military operates from time immemorial.
So the story telling you that after the central unit of control has been captured that the army still goes to surrounding towns is fake as in FAKE! wink

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by Kobojunkie: 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jamestaiwo:
Read it again and don't just oppose. That is the Answer to your Questions.
Your answer is not only wrong but is also filled with what are meaningless/disconnected ramblings, I am afraid. undecided
Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MindHacker9009(m): 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
MindHacker9009:
You are the one making a FAKE comment. The Romans kept a historical record of the wars with the Jewish Zealots who fought a guerilla war with the Roman Armies. In a guerilla war the fighters can flee to a different base if one base gets destroyed.
The highlighted is what you need!

Christians don't fight so they can't be in the company of zealots who hate Christianity with passion. Just as i told you earlier soldiers target rebels nor peaceful people like the first century Jewish Christians.
So can you see how this logic flawed your story regarding the whereabout of the first century Jewish disciples of Christ who left Jerusalem? wink

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MindHacker9009(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MindHacker9009(m): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
MindHacker9009:
Form the New Testament there are clues below that the followers of Jesus were zealots
Here master Jesus told Peter to put away his sword NOT 'THROW AWAY HIS SWORD'
John 18:10
10 Then Simon Peter, who had a sword, drew it and struck the high priest’s servant, cutting off his right ear. (The servant’s name was Malchus.)
11 Jesus commanded Peter, “Put your sword away! Shall I not drink the cup the Father has given me?”
And here master Jesus told them to buy a sword
Luke 22:36
He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.
Enven the Holy Spirit too was a zealot for what He did to Ananias And Sapphire
Jewish zealots were members of the Jewish community planning a revolution against the Roman empire but Jesus bought many of them with his blood to become peacelovers.
Of course most of them were still nursing the ambition of overthrowing the Roman government {Act 1:6} but Jesus told them that God's Holy Spirit will teach them what to do to people of all other nations: PREACH and make disciples! Act 1:7-8 compare to Matthew 28:19-20

So instead of continuing as Jewish zealots they became cautious as serpents and harmless as doves! Matthew 10:16 smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MindHacker9009(m): 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
MindHacker9009:
The New Testament was written after the fall of Jerusalem and the Temple and Masada. Before this they were all zealots.

Form the New Testament there are clues below that the followers of Jesus were zealots
10 Then Simon Peter, who had a sword, drew it and struck the high priest’s servant, cutting off his right ear. (The servant’s name was Malchus.)
11 Jesus commanded Peter, “Put your sword away! Shall I not drink the cup the Father has given me?”
He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.
Enven the Holy Spirit too was a zealot for what He did to Ananias And Sapphire

I never argued with you that the books were written after Jerusalem's conquest which means the writers were still alive contrary to your opinion that the Roman armies killed the Christians. Secondly the SWORD Jesus Christ meant here is later understood by the Christians that it's not a physical weapon.
Why? Jesus is their leader so as a leader he supposed to lead by example but did he ever make use of physical weapons? NO!

So when the disciples prayed for the guidance of God's Holy Spirit they decipher that Jesus was talking about God's word {John 17:17 compare to Ephesians 6:17; Hebrews 4:12} that is why they never used physical weapons after their baptism by God's Holy Spirit {Act 2:1-4} in fulfilment of Jesus' command that they must be cautious as serpents and harmless as doves! Matthew 10:16

You're just repeating yourself now you have nothing more to say! wink
Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MindHacker9009(m): 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
MindHacker9009:
The writers of the New Testament were not eyewitnesses of Jesus and all this gentle Jesus only happened when Rome was occupying Israel.
I'm not repeating myself, I'm presenting real facts and not making up my own stories like you make up your FAKE stories.

So if you're quoting the Bible stick to the book not quoting it and applying what you found outside the book. If you can't find any book having Jesus' story apart from the Bible then concentrate on what the book says! wink

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MindHacker9009(m): 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Even the Holy Spirit too was a zealot for what He did to Ananias And Sapphire

The funny thing about you is insisting people can't change after learning yet you're here trying to convince others to change their beliefs! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MindHacker9009(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Peter drew out his sword at the end of master Jesus 3 year ministry so what did he learn all along from master Jesus's ministry if not to be a zealot.

Also master Jesus told them to buy a sword at the end of His 3 year ministry so what did they learn from His ministry if not to be a zealot.

All these happened before they were anointed with God's Holy Spirit, after that they became harmless as doves! Matthew 10:16

So they have changed before writing all these things! wink

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MindHacker9009(m): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

All these happened before they were anointed with God's Holy Spirit, after that they became harmless as doves! Matthew 10:16

So they have changed before writing all these things! wink

Hmmm! Harmless as doves! But their Holy Spirit was not harmless as doves with Ananias And Sapphire angry
Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Hmmm! Harmless as doves! But their Holy Spirit was not harmless as doves with Ananias And Sapphire angry
The God of Israel never judge anyone outside His arrangement because they're INNOCENT as far as His laws is unknown to them but in the midst of Israelites ignoring the Sabbath is a crime that attracts capital punishment.
So God's Holy Spirit will never strike those who never agree with it's arrangement but it will never tolerate anyone who look down on what has been agreed upon! 2Samuel 6:7 compare to Numbers 4:15

The apostles has bind what the group agreed upon so God's Holy Spirit killed the couple that disrespected what the apostles has bound even when they know that the heavens has granted it! Matthew 16:19

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MindHacker9009(m): 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
MindHacker9009:
Hmmm! But the Holy Spirit can killed Ananias and Sapphire just because they kept some of the money from the sale of their own property but could not protect the apostles and their followers from the armies of Rome when they matched on Jerusalem and the Temple
God's Holy Spirit killed Uzzah for trying to save God's ark from falling {2Samuel 6:7} because it has been written that touching it belongs to a certain family! Numbers 4:15

This same spirit never protected the Israelites when Babylonian armies destroyed Jerusalem but only Jews that surrendered to the invading armies were spared, even those trying to escape to Egypt were brought back to be killed.

So learn to assimilate not just arguing, God's Holy Spirit will not protect disobedient people as for faithful servants of God they will be rescued for the will of God to be done but any of those hiding what has been dedicated to Jehovah must die!
Read Joshua chapter 7 then come back and tell me why thousands of Israelites died just because of the sin committed by Achan! wink

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MindHacker9009(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
All what you need is humility so that you can learn from those who are given the knowledge.

MindHacker9009:
The ark of the covenant is like a transformer and only those with the right skill and training were to handle it but Uzzah was not aware of this.

Uzzah is from the lineage of priests but not a direct descendant of Aaron the only family God told the Israelites to touch the Ark {Numbers 4:15} so he knew very well but ignored just to make a show off that's why God's Holy Spirit struck him dead!

MindHacker9009:

Did the Roman armies not enter the Holies of Holies in the Temple in Jerusalem that only the high priest was allowed to enter and also destroy it but your holy spirit was not concerned. This shows that some of these stories are FAKE stories you use to scare those that are gullible to follow your FAKE teachings.

The Bible made us to understand that the spirit that will attack any unlawful person who enters the most Holy has left the temple! Matthew 27:51 compare to Leviticus 16:2

So anyone can enter after God's Holy Spirit has left the temple! wink

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MindHacker9009(m): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
Jesus said:

the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him. God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth.” John 4:23-24

So God's Active Force will no longer operate in Jerusalem's temple but anywhere Jesus' disciples gathered {John 16:13} because it's no longer about geographical location {John 4:21} that's why it only operates where Jesus' disciples are assembled! smiley

MindHacker9009:
Keep deceiving gullible people that your holy spirit did a runner from the Temple when the Roman armies entered Jerusalem.
But your holy spirit could show it's power with Ananias and Sapphiras

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:04am On Oct 11, 2022
@ MindHacker 9009 at least you now agree that there is spiritual powers after a long struggle with the truth:

https://www.nairaland.com/7048172/proof-black-magic-does-not

Just know that while God's Holy Spirit is WORKING for God's will Satan and demons are also out there performing BLACK MAGIC! Exodus 8:18-19 smiley
Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MindHacker9009(m): 10:03am On Oct 11, 2022
Re: Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:14am On Oct 11, 2022
MindHacker9009:
What I said on that thread was that "But black magic in Africa just gives its believers false sense that charm can protect, stop bullets and can give money which is FAKE." Also that "The whites came with the first type of machine gun in 1897. The thing is that they have access to supernatural knowledge that teaches them science and technology to make all the technology we have today. "

You are the one that is still having a long struggle with the truth.

Back to the topic you have been trying to move away from:
Keep deceiving gullible people that your holy spirit did a runner from the Temple when the Roman armies entered Jerusalem.
But your holy spirit could show it's power with Ananias and Sapphire.

If Peter can pull out a sword and do what he did below then surely he or his assistants could have done it to Ananias and Sapphire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTxDcif-XT4

Enjoy yourself! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Read My Bible But / I Want To Engage With Pure Reasoning. / Is Christianity Really A Monotheistic Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.