Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) (68894 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / First Successful Bilateral Hand Transplant Carried Out In India (Photos) / Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by fijiuba: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2022
D
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2022
sad
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by horpeyemmi66(m): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2022
Df
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by kelvindj98: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2022
RIP (rest in plastic)
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Tannhauser(m): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2022
Why are you bothering us with this irrelevant news? angry angry angry

She won't be the last of that gender to die in an attempt to enhance their natural endowments in order to attract the gender they spend their lives loudly professing to despise...

As soon as the idi*t is attracted and is slobbering at their feet like a dog, these evil beings proceed to emasculate, manipulate and fleece the idi*t, until he is sucked dry and destroyed, then they move on to the next simp...and the cycle continues until they start growing old and look for an unfortunate simp to settle down with....

So I have no RIP to waste...good riddance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by dex4sure: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2022
Just imagine, all this just to impress a man.....wetin she go tell baba God now, who she think didn't create her as supposed to? Rip thou.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by fijiuba: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2022
Employ the corpse into the army.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by ngBuild: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2022
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by popes001: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2022
Peer pressure, the gram and her insatiable appetite killed her. May her soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by kingdestiny(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2022
Fira09:
Watch video below:
VIDEO

SOURCE

Assume say she die for Nigeria hospital by now the girls family would have threaten the doctor and hospital calling them names, now it happens oversea why don't the lady family go after the hospital

1 Like

Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2022
May God grant her eternal rest.

She had the guts to go for what she believed in.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by EMMANUELNATION(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2022
As wealthy as you are as a business woman, you can never help God. Always be contented, who go love you , go love you 100
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Starz825(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2022
Bmaster:
The lady's lip is already set,
Why try to add more to it ?

I don't believe this !

I heard that even the doctor was crying
Lip.. grin
.... because you hear liposuction surgery doesn't mean they are talking about the lip..

You can check on Google sir

1 Like

Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by laluski(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2022
Typicool8:
Wetin she wan tell God sef

Infact you just said my exact mind..she should continue the plastic surgery there..in hell
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 11:59am On Oct 08, 2022
Wasted life...why not use that money to feed hungry people in this economic hardship? The flight ticket alone would bring food at the table of hundreds.

She must have been doing it before the last straw which broke her camel's back. That lowe jaw doesn't look real.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by GeneralPula: 11:59am On Oct 08, 2022
Beautiful Nigeria lady haha
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Krak(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2022
Bmaster:
The lady's lip is already set,
Why try to add more to it ?

I don't believe this !

I heard that even the doctor was crying

Liposuction has nothing to do with the lips. Google will help you with more knowledge.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Blackblessed500(m): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nawa ooo
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Anndrew(m): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ameila pound has be pounded..
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by laluski(m): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Fira09:
Watch video below:
VIDEO

SOURCE

If this girl was In anyway related to me I won't bother going for her burial...she's a shame and disgrace already

1 Like

Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Tannhauser(m): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
Krak:

Liposuction has nothing to do with the lips. Google will help you with more knowledge.

grin cheesy cheesy

So what is the "lipo" doing there...?
No make me vex. angry angry angry

English sha...

grin grin grin
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
Problem with liposuction is that after sometime, your belle will get fat again and you'll need another one.
Go to the gym, in 6 months, your body will thank you that.

2 Likes

Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by hopexter(m): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

"Womanbeings" are insatiable. They're not even contented with what God gave to them naturally ,they want glowing skin and bootie enlargement, just to impress me and make my dick stand strong always like the rock of Gibraltar.

Now she's gone with that her fair bleach pussy without me having a taste of it. It's so painful to my soul.

Why see her off to the underworld, she might give you a head as compensation so your soul can rest
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by kingyakos: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
The fewer the better
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Scamburster(m): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Rozross:
I wish i can share and save lives, something that i'm tired of is what some ladies are killing themselves for.Sad
Talk true
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Slynation(m): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
Chai...so what would happen to this her fine clothes and shoes now embarassed
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Confirm4real(m): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
She don try wella to kill herself...

Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by nedekid: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
Reminds me of that skit with one only woman asking a guy pushing a wheel barrow with a body in it, "e don die?"..
At the end of the day when she heard the reason, she adviced the body not to do that again in next life, but for now, they should go and get rid of it.
Poor girl. May he soul Rest in peace.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by BleedTears: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hahaha. Men are scum crew going for body enhancement for the same scum.

No be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
Cannot waste my RIP for her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.