Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) (68896 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / First Successful Bilateral Hand Transplant Carried Out In India (Photos) / Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Freshgrace4life(f): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
Na wa o , rip to her .. we human beings are insatiable.

1 Like

Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
May she rest in peace.
Life continues.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by ednut1(m): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
No sympathy for fools
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by arantess: 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
Bmaster:
The lady's lip is already set,
Why try to add more to it ?

I don't believe this !

I heard that even the doctor was crying
Lol
Liposuction no be lips surgery o

1 Like

Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by ajidikun: 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
Bmaster:

I don't believe this !

cheesy grin hmmmm another definition of liposuction,guy no kill me abeg.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Evidenx(m): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
So sad,thinking of where she is going now, straight to hellfire.

When you decide to redesign the works of God that you are, indirectly telling God he didn't create you well,get ready to go to hell fire.

I wish other ladies will learn from this.
Our God is a natural God,no artificial things is needed.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
ajidikun:
cheesy grin hmmmm another definition of liposuction,guy no kill me abeg.
I won't,my bad.
We learn every day

1 Like

Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
arantess:

Lol
Liposuction no be lips surgery o
thank you,corrections taken
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
This heading is so controversial. How could someone who’s adjudged beautiful be doing plastic surgery
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Mandate2023: 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

"Woman beings" are so insatiable. They're not even contented with what God gave to them naturally . They want glowing skin and bootie enlargement, just to impress me and make my dick stand strong always like the rock of Gibraltar.

Now she's gone with that her fair bleached pussy without me having a taste of it. It's so painful to my soul.

Wetin u type no even align with the laugh u posted.....u don't always have to use that pics in everything as it makes u look sick grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
Oblongata:
Rest In Peace dear! You should have not had the urge to turn yourself to a sex symbol. Now you lie eternally sleepy!
Rest in which peace?!
Someone literally committed suicide and you're wasting condolences on her
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by kosiebe(m): 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
Where is the picture of her dead body?
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
Terry44:
In her quest to please men who only lust for her body.

She's and the first neither would she be the last. Even with this sad news many are still booking appointment to undergo same surgery.
I don't think it is to please men, it is to make their fellow women jealous. Or even to please women (lesbians) Men don't care what size a woman's bottoms are as long as the face is fine, body and vagina washed.

1 Like

Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mandate2023:

Wetin u type no even align with the laugh u posted.....u don't always have to use that pics in everything as it makes u look sick grin grin

U lack a sense of humor
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
kosiebe:
Where is the picture of her dead body?
It will be posted tomorrow during the funeral. Okay?
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by casppyjay: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
Fira09:
Watch video below:
VIDEO

SOURCE
lol@ d business woman..
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Merelyn(f): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
From her skin color, it's obvious she bleached and now her ass it's too soft for stitching grin

Needle no gree hold her yansh, that's the disadvantage of bleaching..

RIP anyways

1 Like

Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
Laggafin:
Person Wen fine.. still de question god why.. No be witchcraft be dat

What is fine about this one that bleached her skin out ??
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by davidtemi(m): 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

"Woman beings" are so insatiable. They're not even contented with what God gave to them naturally . They want glowing skin and bootie enlargement, just to impress me and make my dick stand strong always like the rock of Gibraltar.

Now she's gone with that her fair bleached pussy without me having a taste of it. It's so painful to my soul.
Me too shocked
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by brodayin: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

"Woman beings" are so insatiable. They're not even contented with what God gave to them naturally . They want glowing skin and bootie enlargement, just to impress me and make my dick stand strong always like the rock of Gibraltar. Dumb fauwk sighted..idiyet

Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Mandate2023: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
tishbite41:

U lack a sense of humor

Foolish comment grin where is d humor in what he typed pls
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Giltexo: 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
Kaii she for leave that side run breast enlargement ... imagine using ur hard earned money to visit your death
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
SO the beauty that God gave you is not enough for you, see you ear like ELF
Anyways rest in peace to the dead. May Almighty God forgive you for your sins.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mandate2023:

Foolish comment grin where is d humor in what he typed pls
Lol
I don't know what you're going through but read his post again and check the pix
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
Fake beauty gone south.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Onmyrise: 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
Rozross:
I wish i can share and save lives, something that i'm tired of is what some ladies are killing themselves for.Sad

What are you tired of, if i may ask
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Oceanjagaban: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
Another Yellow kpekus wasted
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by rollywise(m): 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
When God won't bless who he should bless. See me dey find money to take rescue my business I no see. Someone has more than enough to think of unnecessary body surgery abroad. God pick my call and I go make you proud with wetin you give me
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by benqo01(m): 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
I don't know if I should waste my last RIP nope let me keep
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by bluefilm: 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
That's good for her.

One more olosho out of the way.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by wman(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
Bmaster:

I don't believe this !

Liposuction is removal of belly fat and unwanted fat from other parts of the body.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by mosdii(m): 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
Rozross:
I wish i can share and save lives, something that i'm tired of is what some ladies are killing themselves for.Sad

You this hairy man, you have been bursted severally as a scammer scamming people while pretending to be an Olosho.

Aren't you tired of this lifestyle?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.