Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,514 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) (68897 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / First Successful Bilateral Hand Transplant Carried Out In India (Photos) / Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by LIVINGICONREBOR: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
I too like my body as a man. No surgery on earth can make you muscular and ripped. If you are not ready to work your ass out in the gym and kitchen, forget it.

No rip to waste. angry
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Treadway: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
Business woman indeed
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Beedude(m): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
justicechichex:
The worse part is that the guy she wants to Impress wouldn't waste much time moving on to the next lady... So you begin to ask, what's the need?
U think she is doing it just for a guy ?
A lady who isn't satisfied with the body God gave her can't be satisfied with just a guy.

Na Olosho she dey do
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Conner44: 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Lol I no say nah 5% tribe nah them they do all this kind useless stuff they spoil our name up and down

We will take this post as a compliment lol

Everybody knows that the 5% tribe have far more beautiful women your own tribe wink
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Terry44: 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
In her quest to please men who only lust for her body.

She's and the first neither would she be the last. Even with this sad news many are still booking appointment to undergo same surgery.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Mryacks: 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Rozross:
I wish i can share and save lives, something that i'm tired of is what some ladies are killing themselves for.Sad

Tell them....everyone is build differently!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
AdamuKD:
Stupid olosho seeking for vanity when people are going hungry here
Ntoor for your stupidity
Shegiya with a cold heart. Wawa
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by glovester(f): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
How do you know she's in hell?
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
She want to upgrade and change d game
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Kajaard: 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
Fira09:
Watch video below:
VIDEO

SOURCE

Good for her. I have absolutely zero sympathy for idiots that hate their bodies and decide to go under the needle to change it. Zero sympathy.

Good riddance.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Kajaard: 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
Rozross:
Shegiya with a cold heart. Wawa

This one you set ass like this so cheesy

Nice ass my the way cool
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by 2blessed01(m): 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
It's a pity embarassed
Anyway, angel lucifer will finish up the surgery for her in HF cool
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Dayaa: 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
Liposuction in India?
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Crampyblood(m): 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
I'm sure she knew the risks...

Motor shafts?? Check my signature
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
No dey do copy copy, she no wan hear...

It's strange to note how many women narrowly escaped death on the surgeon's table just to attract men??

Men who wouldn't marry them, but lust after them to the point of wanking, rape, womazing, etc.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
Body enhancement is like a drug, the moment you start, you keep having to upgrade and maintain just to keep up, it's never enough, and the beauty of being natural is that it puts the right things in place in the right order, once you try to add dimples, with boobs/ass and lips, and eyes etc and skin, then it just all fall out of natural order then the person starts to look like a scare crow instead of a human being.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by lolu2019: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
Satisfaction is not in their dictionary.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Way4orward: 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
Next.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by gloryman91: 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
Na wetin she sabi chop kill am.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
Fira09:
Watch video below:
VIDEO

SOURCE

Businesswoman? What type of businesswoman was she? I doubt if she was her money she used for paying for her trip to India and the surgery which incidentally was her trip to the great beyond
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sigh... Just tell which fat this fine chick wan comot wey simple exercise and diet no go achieve in less than 6 months.

India of all places for surgery.... Same plastic surgery top surgeons do weekly in Lagos Island.

1 Like

Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by luluosas(m): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
Foolishness plus stupidity equal to untimely death. Nonsense
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
Krak:

Liposuction has nothing to do with the lips. Google will help you with more knowledge.
thank you bro.
Everyday we learn,I didn't bother knowing the more about liposuction till now,thank you once again grin

1 Like

Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
Terry44:
In her quest to please men who only lust for her body.

She's and the first neither would she be the last. Even with this sad news many are still booking appointment to undergo same surgery.

Its the same men that gave her money for the surgery. At least, this one survived

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Krak(m): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
Tannhauser:

grin cheesy cheesy

So what is the "lipo" doing there...?
No make me vex. angry angry angry

English sha...

grin grin grin

Anything Lipo has to to do with fats.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by phemmyfour: 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
Fira09:
Watch video below:
VIDEO

SOURCE
If it can't be modified naturally.... don't risk it via surgery.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
Most likely ass job.
Social media must have gotten to her, the way other ladies intimidate her with big ass, she wanted to go there and then shock the world with her new butt.

1 Like

Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by marksleek2584(m): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
This babe ...her shape is fine nau! Which unwanted fat did she want to remove kwa? Some people just hear big words and want to be among without finding out the meaning...ngwanu.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
Fira09:
Watch video below:
VIDEO

SOURCE

I don't waste my rip on a fool
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
Fake life, what a waste of precious life. Her photos reeks of fakery. Fake skin, fake lips, fake eye, fake hair, fake hands, fake legs, fake mouth, fake face, fake bottom and fake vagina.

Why do black/african wemen undergo these unnercerssary plastic surgeries? Their skin and body are structured nicely. Some White women would kill to have the body structure and skin of black/afrikan women. That is why they do these plastic surgeries to acquire the body structure and shape of black/african women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.