Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) (68889 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / First Successful Bilateral Hand Transplant Carried Out In India (Photos) / Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
Of all places to go to nah India grin
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Selfmotivated: 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
Fira09:
Watch video below:
VIDEO

SOURCE
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Selfmotivated: 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
Una mumu never do!
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Hanndye: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
Humans are so insatiable. Change their bad to good they would want better and then the best. That's why you can't blame 'Emilokan' until he meets his waterloo, wining or loosing the election. Shebi e don enteram.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
Is the Nigerian business woman for me grin grin
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Typicool8(m): 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
laluski:

Infact you just said my exact mind..she should continue the plastic surgery there..in hell

As in this one is straight to hell no long thing
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Spandau: 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
Fira09:
Watch video below:
VIDEO

SOURCE

Is this not her? What was she liposuctioning? Did she wanted to become a skeleton? Àbí which kind wahala be dis?
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Spandau: 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
Bmaster:
The lady's lip is already set,
Why try to add more to it ?

I don't believe this !

I heard that even the doctor was crying

Oga, the procedure has nothing to do with lips naaah grin grin grin Shey because it is called "lip"osuction, you come assume say na for lips? grin grin
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
Krismas:
coolNot gym. There are far better ways to get rid of geriatric pregnancy
RIP 2d Dead
Does she look like she had a problem before?
Girl looks fine to me
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Bmaster:

I don't believe this !

Tell me you were just joking and you really know what liposuction means...
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Enny2013(f): 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
Love48:
Jus imagine and her shape is much OK

Don't knw y our girls will go through stress jus to satisfy humans
All dese u saw cud b products of surgery.she had been in d buz

1 Like

Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Enny2013(f): 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
PotatoSalad:

Girl looks fine to me
Dat 'fine' cud be product of surgery.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by LadyTara(f): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
Safe surgery is the key, know your health condition and allergies before going for such surgeries as well.

There is nothing shallow about beauty. Most of your fave celebrities both American , japanese especially Koreans have at one time had work done. Infact south Koreans give cosmetic surgery as birthday presents.

For the so called religious people,let me remind you that Esther found favor in the sight of the king , but what the Bible failed to mention is that Esther met the beauty requirements to even be included in the list of girls to be presented before the king. An ugly Esther wouldn't have made it past the gate to the palace. tongue.

RIP to the deceased , lipo is an invasive procedure with risks and complications just like any other surgical procedures out there. Stay safe ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Litmus: 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
kingdestiny:

Assume say she die for Nigeria hospital by now the girls family would have threaten the doctor and hospital calling them names, now it happens oversea why don't the lady family go after the hospital

And those insulting her, without care that her parents and siblings may read these comments, also would be, eyeballs protruding, cussing the Nigeria doctors, Nigeria and the entire Africa race. Anyway, I find it difficult to believe Nigerians would casually insult the dead let alone a girl that died in such awful circumstances far from home. It all smacks of individuals trying to defend the indefensible reputations of wack India by deflecting barb from its rightful target India.

Authorities in Nigeria need to exploit cases like these to discourage Nigerians from traveling to India for medical purposes.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Blaqputin(m): 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
Fira09:
Watch video below:
VIDEO

SOURCE
Make she go rest she don try, dey as God make u unah no gree, I can't waste my pity here....
Next
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Krismas(m): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
PotatoSalad:

Girl looks fine to me
coolWomen of her age usually gather fat in their belly area. Called geriatric pregnancy. Most don’t like it. I wouldn’t if I were her too. Gym can’t lose it.
But there are other better and safer ways dan Lipo
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by qtguru(m): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
Women get liver sha, going under the knife for looks.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

"Woman beings" are so insatiable. They're not even contented with what God gave to them naturally . They want glowing skin and bootie enlargement, just to impress me and make my dick stand strong always like the rock of Gibraltar.

Now she's gone with that her fair bleached pussy without me having a taste of it. It's so painful to my soul.

I sympathize with, and condole you, mate. I can understand your feelings of great loss.

1 Like

Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Coolbreezz: 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
Rozross:
I wish i can share and save lives, something that i'm tired of is what some ladies are killing themselves for.Sad
turn around make i confirm something
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
Bmaster:

I don't believe this !

He lost the chance of a taste, probably part of the deal.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
Yeah, the slay queen has slaughtered herself
No RIP to waste Boko. sad
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by FINJ(m): 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
Dillusional cool cool
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by SPAMBOX7: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
justicechichex:
The worse part is that the guy she wants to Impress wouldn't waste much time moving on to the next lady... So you begin to ask, what's the need?
Before you want make the guy waste time? cheesy
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Stevo35: 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
DaddyCK:

Bro she die, she die..why we wasting time talking about rubbish?...I beggy..bro do u have spare tyre for range rover..I cant find my spear tyre smiley

Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by stasius: 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
If it happens in Nigeria you won't hear word.

Now they will sweep it under the carpet
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
Fine yellow kepkus just waste, so sad.
she was just living her life and it is unfortunate, no body should judge her please
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by lesson44: 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
Bmaster:

I don't believe this !

Bushman.
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

"Woman beings" are so insatiable. They're not even contented with what God gave to them naturally . They want glowing skin and bootie enlargement, just to impress me and make my dick stand strong always like the rock of Gibraltar.

Now she's gone with that her fair bleached pussy without me having a taste of it. It's so painful to my soul.

You be mumu aasuweh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Allisgud: 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
When people are going there for their masters to update their pedegree,she went their to work on the body so she will command expensive high class client
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
Chai, wetin some street girls get in excess na him some slay queens dey kill dem self for. This life no balance.Make I call the pos girl down my street to “ appreciate “ her excess bottie. The girl set no be small and na natural wink
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by drololaaof: 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
Fira09:
Watch video below:
VIDEO
You said beautiful Nigeria lady ,if she accepts what God gave her she will not die uselessly like this .

SOURCE
Re: Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) by Gkemz: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
She might have been sponsored through a yahoo boy's ritual money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.