Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman (2375 Views)

What A Man Really Wants. / 6 Traits Men Want In A Long Term Female Partner / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by Sweetvie: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2022
I saw this somewhere so I decided to post it here and am sure the ladies here are interested in the answer smiley

Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by rickpat(m): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2022
be yourself. .
YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE BUT YOU WILL SURELY BE MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR THE ONE MEANT FOR YOU

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 08, 2022
The present day dellusional men wants nothing but sex and other pleasures.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2022
Dis wan don chop breakfast. Lol..

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by Nonexisting1: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2022
We only want you people to have sense na.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by Berrityga: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2022
They want me back to back.. Thats why your ex are in my DM
Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 08, 2022
Na you get time dey ask wetin Dem want.

They bring their confused self and I notice it, Oyo. Afterall, they don't offer much any longer like back in the days when men were men and make a girl look forward to having one.

7 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by Cutehector(m): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2022
Feminity. Respect, wisdom to know how to manage a man.

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by Southernigbo: 9:46am On Oct 08, 2022
Peace

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by Themainboy22: 9:48am On Oct 08, 2022
We want you to be submissive amist all the accusations, and prove otherwise.
That's when you bring the best in us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by Sweetvie: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Dis wan don chop breakfast. Lol..
No be who dey relationship dey chop breakfast grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by baretalk: 10:53am On Oct 08, 2022
Be you and have good motives. Don't be too quick to ask for money.

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by Demigod22: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
Stop Billing your man, allow him to do the giveaway at his convenience.

But for me, just have sense.

5 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by Blunttruth: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sweetvie:
I saw this somewhere so I decided to post it here and am sure the ladies here are interested in the answer smiley
Their, mother,a hooker, saint, their perfect body all wrapped into one,with the perfect blend.

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by SPAMBOX7: 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
Lmfao
Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by Illegal1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
In iyanya voice.....all i want is ur waist..ur waist..ur waist...all i want is ur waist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by Orgasmgiver123(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
I don't know of other men, but as for me
I want a woman with watermelon sized bress dangling above her stomach

One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by Jeon(f): 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
A low self-esteem person so that he can boast his ego.

They want sex, attention, domestic labor, therapist, and someone to feel better than while ultimately trying to escape loneliness because they suck at creating social networks and rely on the women they're with to provide it for them.

6 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
I look beyond a woman who is a potential house keeper/baby making machine if she can get through hard times with me, were good to go. I'm a one woman man strictly. I don't believe in keeping many women
Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by Lvgirl: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sweetvie:

What men want from women is for women to vote Peter Obi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by CeeJeckydivah: 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
tongue

Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by marlow1962(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
I want the same thing women want (all the good tins u feel I should be doing, I want it too)
Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by Sweetvie: 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
Lvgirl:

What men want from women is for women to vote Peter Obi.
grin grin grin
Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
CeeJeckydivah:
tongue
na you get this big ass? this your backside go wound man pikin o
Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
CeeJeckydivah:
tongue
na you get this big ass? this your backside go wound man pikin o
Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by omolasho: 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
When you see a guy marries a lady that is not educated, working & earnings and with no clear cut future, then you ask yourself, what exactly does he want from such a woman? I guess, you said sex or attraction which actually goes together. Well that's not true exactly because he most likely have been having sex with other girls before this particular lady but never married any of them.

The question still remains, why would he marry this disadvantaged lady? The answer is simple, males are the only Homo sapiens who love their opposite sex for tangibly nothing in return. Mind you, i said "tangibly nothing". Yes! Now what point exactly am i trying to impress here?

Ok listen, what if i told you that men need only LOYALTY and RESPECT from their women. Give him this unconditionally and you will not only have peace in your home but you will be inreplaceable in his life forever!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by Sweetvie: 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
omolasho:
When you see a guy marries a lady that is not educated, working & earnings and with no clear cut future, then you ask yourself, what exactly does he want from such a woman? I guess, you said sex or attraction which actually goes together. Well that's not true exactly because he most likely have been having sex with other girls before this particular lady but never married any of them.

The question still remains, why would he marry this disadvantaged lady? The answer is simple, males are the only Homo sapiens who love their opposite sex for tangibly nothing in return. Mind you, i said "tangibly nothing". Yes! Now what point exactly am i trying to impress here?

Ok listen, what if i told you that men need only LOYALTY and RESPECT from their women. Give him this unconditionally and you will not only have peace in your home but you will be inreplaceable in his life forever!
I feel you but not in this 21st century again or you can say for you coz
Now even if you love them unconditionally they won't want a liability. Even if you're loyalty, respect them they still won't trust you.
The marriage will be making sense until you guys av a responsibility that's when he will notice how useless you are... Start finding you or ur request irritating.

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by Kelvin3476: 7:00am On Dec 14, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Na you get time dey ask wetin Dem want.

They bring their confused self and I notice it, Oyo. Afterall, they don't offer much any longer like back in the days when men were men and make a girl look forward to having one.
I WISH ALL WOMEN WIL GO INTO A RELATIONSHIP KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT MEN HAVE JUST LITTLE TO OFFER.

THEY WIL STIL RELATIONSHIP FORCD MEN TO OFFER PRETTY MUCH.

U GUYS HAVE SAME\MORE OPPORTUNITIES THAN MEN NOW; SOO WHY NT LET THEM BE ?
Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by GoooodHardDick: 7:03am On Dec 14, 2022
A man wants you to have sense. Have something to offer other than your pussy. Be handworking and support him when needed. Most importantly stop being a liability and a parasite to him. No man wants to be with such woman.

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by Truvelisback(m): 7:04am On Dec 14, 2022
Sweetvie:
Na una lifestyle u just display.
Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by Sweetvie: 7:13am On Dec 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
Na una lifestyle u just display.
undecided
How is it ours?
Re: What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 14, 2022
Kelvin3476:

I WISH ALL WOMEN WIL GO INTO A RELATIONSHIP KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT MEN HAVE JUST LITTLE TO OFFER.

THEY WIL STIL RELATIONSHIP FORCD MEN TO OFFER PRETTY MUCH.

U GUYS HAVE SAME\MORE OPPORTUNITIES THAN MEN NOW; SOO WHY NT LET THEM BE ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Discipline Your Woman / Want a vibrator from my husband / Dating A Golddigger: Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.