Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (56649 Views)

Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by ebuclassic18(m): 10:49am On Oct 13, 2022
BigBashiru:

Nigerians are lazy....you forget that Chinese and Indians also work themselves hard
I don't think you know the meaning of laziness and I think you have never work with any of those companies, Chinese are hardworking no doubt but they make use of mechanical equipment's to ease the labour but when they employ blacks to their companies they expect you to do the jobs manually which I have seen where works collapse on daily basis due to how hard the job is,most of them are just wicked

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by DaBogu: 11:00am On Oct 13, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
Very true , one of my colleagues also said the same thing , her own was a spa , as at that time she was a corper , when she heard the happy ending part , she asked them what they meant by giving your customers or clients a happy ending , they explained to her , she said ,that was the last day they saw her ... As a corper they were willing to pay her 30k ,she will still use her body to satisfy their clients.
Spa or anything beauty Therapist or whatever name they call it is advance form of prostitution.

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by DaBogu: 11:01am On Oct 13, 2022
ebuclassic18:

I don't think you know the meaning of laziness and I think you have never work with any of those companies, Chinese are hardworking no doubt but they make use of mechanical equipment's to ease the labour but when they employ blacks to their companies they expect you to do the jobs manually which I have seen where works collapse on daily basis due to how hard the job is,most of them are just wicked
ignore him

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Simplyfun: 11:13am On Oct 13, 2022
Who's talking about GDP here? We are talking about human being used more like slave at their working place. How many people have complain about companies owned by americans or other western world? Chinese, indian, Lebanese, like low budget workers they can over-work and abuse. So don't come here and be telling us about GDP please. We are taking about having Respect for humanity here!

But they are more effective and this reflects in their GDP. Nigerians are lazy and prefer an environment with parties everyday but the jobs are not properly done....

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Freshgrace4life(f): 11:36am On Oct 13, 2022
DaBogu:
Spa or anything beauty Therapist or whatever name they call it is advance form of prostitution.
You're right, they have sexualized almost everything in this country...

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Parachoko: 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
ictplotter:

Baba calm down I know u are been emotional about the suffering of factory workers but how can a daily pay less than one dollar in Nigeria today, haba fear God pls? 1dollar official rate 420 naira while black market is between 650 to 750 naira.
I know a boy that is working as a security in PZ, what he earns daily is not up to 1k
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by BanyXchi: 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
Are you from delta sis?
Freshgrace4life:
Amen , thank you so much , i will continue to be contented with what I have , even though I know that temptations are everywhere , I will continue to be the best for myself .. once again thanks for the prayers , I also wish you the same.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
BanyXchi:
Are you from delta sis?
Why do you ask , And besides on this particular forum one need to be careful on revealing one's identify... Hope you understood that part ....

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by BanyXchi: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
I understand you lol, I just want to know you more
Freshgrace4life:
Why do you ask , And besides on this particular forum one need to be careful on revealing one's identify... Hope you understood that part ....
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Freshgrace4life(f): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
BanyXchi:
I understand you lol, I just want to know you more
Smiles ...
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by saucekid50: 11:30am On Oct 14, 2022
Katcall:
which branch of mikano have you been?

Assembly department..don’t ever work there..you can apply to maintenance department or inspection department.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Vintage100(m): 11:44am On Oct 14, 2022
saucekid50:

Assembly department..don’t ever work there..you can apply to maintenance department or inspection department.

Pls how much do they pay? Someone wants to get me work in Mikano.

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Threesha(f): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
Speedaccess500 cry
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Threesha(f): 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
Parachoko:
I know a boy that is working as a security in PZ, what he earns daily is not up to 1k
Which of the PZ? PZ Wilmar or normal PZ?
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Sheyzman(m): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
Does anyone have information about African fertilizers and chemicals Nigeria limited located in agbara, Ogun State ?
How is the work condition and pay?
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Musaummon(m): 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
Kogi state Internal Revenue Service
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by jojothaiv(m): 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
STILESGANG:
what is the full meaning of bdc
Bahushe Dey Change

Anyway, na Bureau De Change.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by saucekid50: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
Vintage100:

Pls how much do they pay? Someone wants to get me work in Mikano.

Gross 80k
Take home about 72k
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Vintage100(m): 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
saucekid50:

Gross 80k
Take home about 72k

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Rubyjade: 7:02am On Oct 19, 2022
Sammy07:

Omo, I can't work in any Indian company.

Why?
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Aliyumichika(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2022
Any clue on this Lebanese company ( FOUANI NIG LTD)..they sell LG electronics products.who knows their salary?

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Sammy07: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
Rubyjade:
Why?

They're useless people
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by OperationalVehi: 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
DryMouth:

After secondary school, i work for one Chinese factory that produces peanuts. Because of the harsh working conditions, we planned with security to steal peanuts and some equipment there. At night, we stole all the bags of peanuts we produced and every other thing we could steal and ran away. Sold them at giveaway prices just to teach those chinese idiots some harsh lessons.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by essentialone(m): 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
Why are we searching for companies to work for? Why not searching for companies to create or own? Why are most mushroom companies in Nigeria owned by Nigerians, whereas most of the big companies in Nigeria are owned by foreigners? Wake up Lazy Nigerian youths. Buhari is not your problem. We are our own biggest problem!

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Threesha(f): 4:49am On Oct 21, 2022
essentialone:
Why are we searching for companies to work for? Why not searching for companies to create or own? Why are most mushroom companies in Nigeria owned by Nigerians, whereas most of the big companies in Nigeria are owned by foreigners? Wake up Lazy Nigerian youths. Buhari is not your problem. We are our own biggest problem!
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Wapgod(m): 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
essentialone:
One word - CAPITAL.

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by AmuRubber(m): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
Keepingitsimple:
Baltic Air and Maritime Cargo Services.

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff
by pearls336: 10:07am On Sep 14, 2017

Baltic air and maritime cargo services limited located at 7 jere street Abuja.
The man is a tyrant he hires and fires as he likes, 3admin staff in a space of 2 month. You can be sacked for flimsy excuses such as you could not find is tea spoon on time or you could not locate where is special pen is he as a very bad temper maybe because of is height he is very short and he derives joy when be causes is staff pain and suffering.
He onced sacked a staff because he requested for his annual leave which was due to him, he delays salary till the middle of the following month. And you don't close until he closes sometimes 9.30pm 9pm. You would be doing nothing but he just doesn't want you to go home. Saturdays that you are suppose to close 2pm. He would leave the office by 1pm leave is phones and briefcase in the office and not return till 7pm because he knows nobody can close until he is back. Wickedness runs in his blood he would so emotionally abuse you. He also reduces staff salary at will you can start with a salary of 100k after 3month he would cut it down to 60k and tell you if you can't stay you are free to leave.

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by JamOSneh: 9:12am On Oct 23, 2022
Lol u Sabi
FODA:
lol,,Richard, Elijah ,Barry ,ola , Timothy all have show u peeper,not even contract staff alone,I run away as a staff there.

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Rubyjade: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
Have you started?
Aliyumichika:
Any clue on this Lebanese company ( FOUANI NIG LTD)..they sell LG electronics products.who knows their salary?
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Aliyumichika(m): 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Rubyjade:
Have you started?
I'm about to start..do you have any info pertaining to their salary?

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Rubyjade: 7:02am On Oct 26, 2022
No
Aliyumichika:

I'm about to start..do you have any info pertaining to their salary?
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 26, 2022
essentialone:
Motivational speaker.You go give them capitals to start?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph / List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016