Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (56659 Views)

Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Kobicove(m): 1:09am On Nov 05, 2022
DaBogu:
Most especially bank marketers, female real estate agent, waitresses or girls that work in bar, hotels, club or lounge (it's an unwritten rule, YOU must make the customer or client happy).

Why do people always mention bank marketers in these sort of things?

I have met some pretty decent female bank marketers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Kobicove(m): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
Omorefe1975:
Any Lebanese own company....run as fast as possible.

grin
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by baysan(m): 6:10am On Nov 17, 2022
Katcall:
where in sango? You sabi avon, drugfield, fidson, distillers, dufil, nestle

The next bus/stop after ijako market, its opposite shongai packaging its sister company. They are both owned by Sona Group.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Idrismusty97(m): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
Primusinterpares:
This is serious. I am a current Staff of FMN. Although in the Bagco Division.
We all know that those in the food division earns more than us in the textile division.
FMN offers a competitive salary.
As a manager you are sure of 300k basic salary your total take home should be around 450-500k monthly
Please how much do they pay Entry level/Graduate Trainees?
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Primusinterpares(m): 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Please how much do they pay Entry level/Graduate Trainees?
Fmn or Bagco?
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Idrismusty97(m): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
Primusinterpares:
Fmn or Bagco?
FMN. Both actually cause a graduate trainee can be posted to either.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Primusinterpares(m): 9:18am On Nov 24, 2022
Idrismusty97:
FMN. Both actually cause a graduate trainee can be posted to either.
They both belong to different trade union... While FMN belongs to food and beverage union, Bagco belongs to the textile union which pays lesser

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Idrismusty97(m): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
Primusinterpares:
They both belong to different trade union... While FMN belongs to food and beverage union, Bagco belongs to the textile union which pays lesser
Okay i would like to know the Entry level pay for FMN, the food and beverage union. Thank you.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Primusinterpares(m): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Okay i would like to know the Entry level pay for FMN, the food and beverage union. Thank you.
. You should be taking home like 200-250k
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Idrismusty97(m): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Primusinterpares:
. You should be taking home like 200-250k
Alright thank you it's really attractive. Had a final interview with FMN, just trying to weigh my choices between a Bank that pays a bit higher than 250k after some months of being trainee and FMN. I don't really have passion for banks or even the FMN, just trying to pick the one that pays more with the best career growth.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Primusinterpares(m): 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Alright thank you it's really attractive. Had a final interview with FMN, just trying to weigh my choices between a Bank that pays a bit higher than 250k after some months of being trainee and FMN. I don't really have passion for banks or even the FMN, just trying to pick the one that pays more with the best career growth.
FMN will be your best bet.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Idrismusty97(m): 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
Primusinterpares:
FMN will be your best bet.
Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Aremson14(m): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
Any1 has an idea what fedral mortgage bank pays?
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Kola5281(m): 7:53am On Dec 19, 2022
Idrismusty97:

You're so lucky man, i tried fmn graduate trainee ealrlier this year, i passed all their assessment but wasn't called for interview.all the best man.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by ellischi: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
Please can you throw more light on the coy especially on their sales & marketing department because I have someone intend working there.
Many thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by QuinModah(f): 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
Aremson14:
Any1 has an idea what fedral mortgage bank pays?
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by 2Ways(m): 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
jessylaurel:

How sure are you of point number 4??

It's true, if you eat their food you are a goner.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by lavylilly: 6:58am On Oct 04, 2023
2Ways:

It's true, if you eat their food you are a goner.
Yes
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Ollyb10: 2:37am On Nov 23, 2023
So I was invited for an interview at FoliXx hospitality and when searching the internet to gather some information, I came across the attached. @ Anonymous that wrote this and let me know it's a very bad place to work, God bless you, for you just saved me a whole lot of stress.

That's why we say, find a way to talk if a company treats people badly. It's for the benefit of many others

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Rubyjade: 8:59am On Nov 23, 2023
Ollyb10:
So I was invited for an interview at FoliXx hospitality and when searching the internet to gather some information, I came across the attached. @ Anonymous that wrote this and let me know it's a very bad place to work, God bless you, for you just saved me a whole lot of stress.

That's why we say, find a way to talk if a company treats people badly. It's for the benefit of many others
is this the only comment you saw online about them?
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Rubyjade: 8:59am On Nov 23, 2023
ellischi:
Please can you throw more light on the coy especially on their sales & marketing department because I have someone intend working there.
Many thanks.
Which company in particular?
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Ollyb10: 9:05am On Nov 23, 2023
Yes and it's enough for me 'cause there are several others that don't voice out
Rubyjade:

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Rubyjade: 9:55am On Nov 23, 2023
Ollyb10:
Whatever that works with you?
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Desmondum: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2023
This one funny me, him for wait for 1000 comments all over the internet?
About a company with how many employees?
Rubyjade:
@ ollyb10, No waste your time attend that kind interview abeg, na right decision u make
Ollyb10:

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Havardcv: 10:53am On Nov 23, 2023
I'm a professional CV/resume writer and I make use of modern template for both local and international work application.
I also write statement of purpose and many others.

Best part of my service isI'll deliver the work before payment

My service fee is affordable and cheap

Check out for my contacts below

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by SamsonJohn743(m): 10:49am On Nov 28, 2023
harqinhola:
PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM KIRBY NIGERIA LIMITED................I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF CHRIST .

Why do you say so bro? I have an interview with them if you can help out

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Meerahbel: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2023
SamsonJohn743:

Go it has changed and they have a better working environment.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Meerahbel: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2023
shocked
NUJABEZ:

Sharrap. I worked in your company for 18 months and I still have nightmares from that time. I also developed hypertension at just 25 years of age due to the stress. The money too was crap. Useless company.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by BXNX: 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2023
krucifix:

Satan treats humans better than how Indians treat humans especially here in Nigeria, Indians are the worst humans to work under. I served with an Indian company at ota ogun state and I was retained after service but I left just 3 months later voluntarily, I resigned on my own. I think the federal government should send ppl there to investigate the treatment meted on Nigerians by Indians, ppl are really going through hell there. Indians are not humans to work with, they are worst than demons

i wroked with some indianss too ...they are racist.but i show them pepper..i used to tell one of them to tell their boss that if any country will enslave me, it wuldnt be india...india wey na nigerians dey watch their movie take expand their economy that time..the boss invited me to abuja because i told my boss to Bleep off..when i got there, the boss was shouting and calling me names like "Bleep you vancho!" that he was going to call police on me...i told him agressively that nigeria is my country, and no foreigner can harass me...they paid me off and i left..the remaining nigerians working there were amazed at my behaviour..

i no go call cow bros because i wan chop am

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by harqinhola(m): 7:28am On Nov 29, 2023
SamsonJohn743:

It’s not a job it is slavery 2.0 . Do not believe any of th lies they tell you about making some stupid money . You will never make shi shi! Your car will suffer ehn! And the White guy knows how to brainwash Rolle a lot .

3 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by SamsonJohn743(m): 7:51am On Nov 29, 2023
harqinhola:

It’s not a job it is slavery 2.0 . Do not believe any of th lies they tell you about making some stupid money . You will never make shi shi! Your car will suffer ehn! And the White guy knows how to brainwash Rolle a lot .

What was the salary structure as at when you weee with them? And do they buy fuel for the car?
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by SamsonJohn743(m): 7:52am On Nov 29, 2023
Meerahbel:
Go it has changed and they have a better working environment.

Do you work there or have someone who has?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph / List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.