Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi (9986 Views)

Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day / Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by shadrach77: 1:48am On Oct 11, 2011
Court jails bachelor 4 years for seducing married woman
From PAUL ORUDE, Bauchi
Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Photo: Sun News Publishing
More Stories on This Section
A Chief Magistrate court sitting in Bauchi has sentenced a man to four years imprisonment for seducing a married woman.
The court presided over by Chief Magistrate, Isa Mohammed convicted Attahiru Umar Sade, a bachelor.
The husband of the woman Suleiman Bello through his lawyers, UB Darazo, Auwal Ibrahim and Jibrin Sa’id Jibrin filed a direct criminal complaint before the court against the accused.

Bello alleged that sometimes in July 2010, Umar Sade started wooing his wife Mars Munira Mohammed in an unlawful way suggestive of his intention for a love relationship and she reported the matter to him.
Bello told the court that when he heard the complaint, he approached the man and warned him to desist from any kind of interaction with his wife, and moved his wife from their former house at Danjuma Goje to Federal Low cost in order to blocked him from her.

He said in spite of the preventive measure, the accused went out of his way, got her mobile phone number and put calls to her on Monday September 26, 2011.
Bello said the accused sent to his wife via text message a recharge card Zain for N500 made up of these numbers 6994686556722738 to his wife, and the following day September 27, 2011, he lodged a complaint at Dutsen Tanshi Police station.
He said the accused put two calls to his wife and Police arrested the man at the scene of the conversation with his wife asking her if her husband was at home, later he was released on bail.

Counsels to the complainant told the court that the accused is suspected to have committed the offences of criminal trespass, and enticing a married woman contrary to section 342, 344, and 389 and punishable under section 348, 355, and 389 of the penal code laws.
When asked by the presiding judge yesterday, the accused pleaded guilty to all the charges and appeal for leniency from the court.
In his judgment, the presiding Judge, Chief Magistrate, Isa Mohammed sentenced the accused to six months in prison or pay a fine of N5,000 on first count charge, on the second count charged he sentenced him to one year in prison or pay a fine of N10,000 on the third count charged he was sentenced to two years in prison or pay a fine of 15,000 and ordered him to pay the sum of N50,000 as compensation to the complainant or to spend six months in prison.
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by Exponental(m): 4:32am On Oct 11, 2011
Marriage business
50k * 10 toasters= 500k
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by lagcity(m): 4:47am On Oct 11, 2011
ha ha. immediately i saw the title, i knew it would be in hausaland. those guys just keep breaking records after records. anyway, i'm coming to serve in hausaland and i don't plan to be calibate during my stay. so all hausa/fulani women are in trouble tongue tongue. BTW, i'll be packing some serious heat. so, if any sharia policeman wanna see Allah very soon, i'll gladly help them with that.
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 11, 2011
The Bachelor is a complete fool.
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by Rastamann: 10:12am On Oct 11, 2011
I beg I wan sleep o!
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by dipo1: 10:25am On Oct 11, 2011
Too funny abeg. The husband actually moved his wife cos of the 'wooer'. That funnier. The lady in question must be very beautiful. I would hit on her too
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by Ayowumie(m): 10:39am On Oct 11, 2011
4 years imprisonment for wooing a married woman? What if he had slept with her? I guess that should be death by hanging.
Something is wrong here.

The Nigerian Penal Code could not have stipulated that kind of punishment of this king of offense. This is injustice (not of the highest order though).
N30, 000 to avoid imprisonment and N50,000 as damages. The man could as well spread the payment of damages over 2 years. Its allowed.
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by OGEMIRA: 10:57am On Oct 11, 2011
But he didn't sleep with her or have canal knowledge of the woman

Let assume he sleeps with the woman it will be life imprisonment ha ha ha ha funny
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2011
na too much burantashi wey de themselves de sell na im de boost the bachelor testosterone
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 11, 2011
thats y the guy man balls de agitated grin
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by Yinkay: 11:12am On Oct 11, 2011
Why is the man convicted under the Penal Code, I guess the Sharia law didnt envisage this kind of situation since it is lopsided against women in case of adultery and favours men.
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by itiswell1(m): 11:17am On Oct 11, 2011
Make the guy go appeal the case.
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by fizzybaba(m): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2011
has she utilised the recharge card?

lemme check!
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by Abujabir24: 11:50am On Oct 11, 2011
@lagcity. U re welcome to come and serve in hausaland, but please wat u jst said dat u'll do wen u come is not welcomed at all, so pls jst respect urself and control ur desire, bcuz u re cumin to spoil our hausa gals, although i knw most of them are olready corrupt. Thank u.
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by mathskill: 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2011
lagcity:

ha ha. immediately i saw the title, i knew it would be in hausaland. those guys just keep breaking records after records. anyway, i'm coming to serve in hausaland and i don't plan to be calibate during my stay. so all hausa/fulani women are in trouble tongue tongue. BTW, i'll be packing some serious heat. so, if any sharia policeman wanna see Allah very soon, i'll gladly help them with that.
I wonder how you are going to toast them when you cannot even spell celibate.So much for the degree you claim to be expecting or that you have.
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by mathskill: 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2011
Yinkay:

Why is the man convicted under the Penal Code, I guess the Sharia law didnt envisage this kind of situation since it is lopsided against women in case of adultery and favours men.
In what way is sharia lopsided against women and tell me how sharia did not envisage this situation?
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by Yinkay: 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2011
@mathskill
Check previous convictions under Sharia law in cases involving man/woman relationship issues, Safiya and co were to be stoned to death while the man involved was exonorated since there is no evidence but since the woman was pregnant out of wedlock that is enough to convict her under sharia. In this case, if Sharia was applied, conviction is not possible against the man.
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by dhtml1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2011
Lemme start searching facebook for the picture of the beautiful woman. . .
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by KIDIKENYI: 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2011
That naive Bachelor is only brave on married Women. Please cut off his DIGGER if not he will start Toasting Bauchi State Governor's wife, lol
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by UyiIredia(m): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2011
I thought this is a civil matter that should be handled in private.
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2011
What most of you might not be aware of is that the North accounts for the highest number of divorce. Not necessarily as a result of the relative ease at which a Muslim man can divorce his wife by making a certain pronouncement 3 times but rather you will have to look deeper into the cultural antecedence as well as the polygamy permitted by the dominating religion Islam.

The husband acted out in utter fear of losing his bride to another man maybe genuinely from a previous experience or from the general persistence of extra-marital relationship (usually involving young married women who may have found themselves third or second place for their husband's affection).

If you really know how baseless most northern and muslim marriages are you will understand how come a state like Kano and Katsina have the highest number of divorced women.

In some ways Sharia is a necessary evil to these people.
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by MMM2(m): 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2011
huh
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by splitnaija(m): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2011
If her husband could relocate because of the perceived threat, why didn't he change the wife's mobile number as well and let's see how the guy would have managed to get the new line.
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by maasoap(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2011
@tobi_dad, the last I read about divorce in Nigeria, the rate of divorce among Christians is higher than among Muslims. Muslims marry more than one wife but it doesn't really lead to divorce or dissatisfaction. This is because Islam has set it out for us and it has provided mechanisms (Quran) for coping with polygamy. So, don't develop headache in trying to explain what you don't have knowledge about.
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by lagcity(m): 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2011
mathskill:

I wonder how you are going to toast them when you cannot even spell celibate.So much for the degree you claim to be expecting or that you have.

why r u mad? are u an almajiri? anyway, let me correct myself: i don't plan to be cellibrate tongue tongue grin
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by mathskill: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2011
Bcause i made a correction in your posting you ask if i am mad or an almajiri,what a way of trying to distract attention from the issue at hand and that is the error you made in trying to spell celibate.you are still repeating the same mistake in your reply.I wonder were you go school.
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by chines4(m): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2011
I'm shocked
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by lagcity(m): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2011
mathskill:

Bcause i made a correction in your posting you ask if i am mad or an almajiri,what a way of trying to distract attention from the issue at hand and that is the error you made in trying to spell celibate.you are still repeating the same mistake in your reply.I wonder were you go school.

are u serious, dude? where is ur sense of humor? i was toying with you because you made a big deal out of my "calibate" when even a five-year old can see that A and E are pretty close on the keyboard. Anyway, after seeing the way you spelt BECAUSE, it seems you and i went to the same school tongue. when u dey graduate? grin
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by Top12Game: 8:34am On Oct 12, 2011
lagcity:

are u serious, dude? where is your sense of humor? i was toying with you because you made a big deal out of my "calibate" when even a five-year old can see that A and E are pretty close on the keyboard. Anyway, after seeing the way you spelt BECAUSE, it seems you and i went to the same school tongue. when u dey graduate? grin

@lagcity, nice one. Me I tire for the guy oversabi sef.
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by atasteve: 9:35am On Oct 12, 2011
smiley smiley
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by toyemz(f): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2011
there are a lot of loopholes in this story
1.the bachelor seems to be richer than the husband,which is why he feels lure the wife away
2.could it be that the bachelor and wife were in a relationship before she was forced into marriage?
3.is the wife giving out mixed signals?

This seems to be deeper than what is being said here,there seems to be a lot unsaid
Re: Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi by JimmyBoy1: 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2011
Is is true that wooing a married woman is an offence stated in the penal code?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Catches Her Best Friend With Her Husband In Benin (WATCH) / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. / This Is Where Our Parents Failed Us (They Increased Our Want For Séx). (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.