Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,593 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me (67832 Views)

Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) / How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Gunboat127(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
Toktee:
Your wife is fuccckin another gbola..
Your wife capitalized on your simplicity
She knows your weak point.
You love her more than she loves you.

SOLUTION.

Allow her to sleep.

Take phone and hid it.
When she start looking for it the following morning tell her she should not bother cos you want to know everything that's in there.
If she want fight give her.
Tell her to her face that she's cheating and failure to confess she will stop going to work.
If she deny you sex, rape her.

I am a violence comrade.

Any woman that cheat should be thrown out to street.

Useless species of human with brain in the azz.

Guy you no get joy I swear grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by jessylaurel(f): 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Yes!!!

Hahahahahaha keep searching
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by ObamaMessi: 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
jessylaurel:

Hahahahahaha keep searching
You have successfully derail the flow of this communication. Keep playing intelligence. I'm a cute guy. Will you like to hang out with me? you will appreciate God.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by stevups(m): 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

But you’re getting it outside though, right?
NOOOO! If I get it once outside, it means I will soon leave my wife. Because any lady I stay with for a week will not leave me till eternity. I have to keep myself pending the time my wife will be ready for me.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by razible5384(m): 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
iLegendd:

The only money left in my account is money from the plagiarized books. When I get money from other means, I'll surely help you.
bros unah two just made me laugh so hard this afternoon grin grin grin

An ur response is epic
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by UnknownQueen(f): 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Useless odugwu. I know a man is behind this monika and I'll soon decipher who you are bloody idiotic fool.
I'm a bloody idiotic fool just like your father, anything else?
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by ObamaMessi: 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
UnknownQueen:

I'm a bloody idiotic fool just like your father, anything else?
The incoherence response by a child harasser. I will lock you up. Don't you know I'm a DSS agent?
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by SURElee(f): 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
efelicity:
I noticed a drastic change in my wife's behaviours lately. She doesn't cook, doesn't prepare our two kids for school, always citing body pains. I took the responsibility of cooking and preparing our kids. That is just by the way, she stopped having sex with me always saying she doesn't have the feelings to have sex. I suspect her of cheating because few weeks ago i heard her listening to WhatsApp voice note, a chat between her and another man. I demanded to have the phone but she refused. My wife answers calls at odd hours of the night but if i query her she would claim it's a friend or her boss at her work place. It's morethan a month when last i had sex with my wife.

I'm not harsh and I provide for my family. But my wife's behaviour ir burning me deep in my heart. I sometimes cry when alone in office or at home. Please advse me on what to do as iam pained and confused.

Oga town crier. Keep crying.
This is the problem with you lily livered men as husbands.
How can your wife be living a cheating lifestyle and you be crying?

First where are you from? You didn't tell us if you are from the cultures where cheating is forbidden for ives, you are here complaining she stopped cooking and banging you. Maybe that is why she stopped.

Oga do your investigations well before she kills you with her chosen lifestyle.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Landowner101:
It's always good to marry someone you can control. E get why, and you as a man always keep your wife in check, by standing your ground, and stop taking nonsense from her no matter how little.
Women are always testing men!!
So don't be to simple for her to handle.
Know this and know peace.

Am not married though, just learnt from married people around.
You’re right on this.
For every nonsense she portrays is a test. When you ignore it, she has registers it. Be the man from dating. No need simping. For every nonsense they portray today, the signs have been there which you’ve ignored. Treat every Bleep with no laxity. Not abusive. Yes, she go tag say you quick vex, even tell her people and friends. Bro, e better like that. Helps keep them in check.
Na my wife dey carry say... other men dey check their wives phone, while me no send her parole.
I tell am say... you already know what’s up not to misbehave. No woman perfect, they get secret admirers everywhere. I tell you what, when she remembers you’re a no nonsense man, she no go like jeopardize her happiness and marriage for anything. BE A MAN AND BE IN CONTROL!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by jessylaurel(f): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
ObamaMessi:
You have successfully derail the flow of this communication. Keep playing intelligence. I'm a cute guy. Will you like to hang out with me? you will appreciate God.

I ALWAYS appreciate GOD WITHOUT you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
Gunboat127:

If you like spray all the perfume for supermarket,if she no wan knack you,she no go knack you,last last she fit give you pity sex cry

A man should know when a woman is cheating, for this life wey sex done dey as easy as saying "goodmorning"...I no see why any woman go think say she fit use that one as a weapon unless the man is SIMPle and doesn't know his worth...sex starved women looking for gbolas dey outside everywhere, start misbehaving in marriage and you go just give me an excuse to start sample the waiting Toto's outside grin

This is how you men spread disease.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by UrVillagePpl: 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ereh

Slynation:
Just like goods has diminishing marginal utility, machine experiences wears and tears (depreciation) humans as well experiences something of this nature.

Perhaps it's high time we start practicing contract marriage in Nigeria because this current for better for worst doesn't and will no longer work due to see finish.

Everybody wants to experience love again, both parties stopped doing what made them fell in love because they now belongs to eachother which becomes a very big problem. After marriage, tolerance and forced captivity sets in.

Since I removed marriage from my to do list, there is this internal happiness and hefty self pressured burden taken away from my shoulders.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by millionboi(m): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
UnknownQueen:

Your tears have just begun..

Stupid entitled man, instead of you to have an heart to heart discussion with your wife, you decided to bring the woes of your family here...

By the way, you just said your wife works...it's very simple...

Your wife works, you work.
The domestic responsibilities of the home doesn't lie solely on your wife, if she's cooking, bend down and sweep, if she's bathing and cleaning up the children, wash their clothes....women are weaker vessels, physically , emotionally and mentally, so the burden of the home demands should be shared 70-30 btw the man and woman both financially and physically...

It's high time women woke up and smell the coffee...

Any man who wants his wife to work to contribute to the home front must himself be prepared to take charge of domestic responsibilities required in the home.....
Can you listen to yourself,70-30 clap 4urself...
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by millionboi(m): 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
stevups:

The last time I had sex with my wife was Match, I cannot even tell anyone. I'm just enduring it secretly. No human being has ever heard it from me.
u no want m neh,abi una no dey sleep on thesame bed, didn't you pay her brigtprice?
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by millionboi(m): 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
Originalsly:
Get the man's number .... call him up .

Hello ... I'm just calling to make you aware that your life is in danger. I learned you are having a relationship with my wife .... but that's not the problem ... my days are numbered but I'm not the type to drag others down with me ... friend or foe. Did my wife let you know she is H.I.V positive? I guess she didn't... the same way she didn't tell me. If you didn't know... well... you know now. I suggest you take a test and hopefully ... you somehow test Negative. Thanks for hearing me out.

It doesn't matter the depth of the relationship .... that man will not believe a word she says and the relationship will crash.

lol... what if the man have so many women he is lashing
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by ObamaMessi: 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
jessylaurel:

I ALWAYS appreciate GOD WITHOUT you.
But this time around it will be greater.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Katcall: 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
Creamypie:
Me, though I still get atom of likeness for woman, but deep down, d only role I believe they are expected play in man life na to give birth to Una 2 kids. Only the absence of it go break my heart. Nothing. I repeat nothing and no part of my life dey for woman hand. P...sy plenty around my work environment wey I dey choose at will. Thank you
find me one chick for your side make i ejaculate too
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by UnknownQueen(f): 12:05am On Oct 11, 2022
millionboi:
Can you listen to yourself,70-30 clap 4urself...

I'm clapping with all pride here... Next pls
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by jessylaurel(f): 12:12am On Oct 11, 2022
ObamaMessi:
But this time around it will be greater.

Oga rest abeg
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Obidient4life3: 3:33am On Oct 11, 2022
efelicity:
I noticed a drastic change in my wife's behaviours lately. She doesn't cook, doesn't prepare our two kids for school, always citing body pains. I took the responsibility of cooking and preparing our kids. That is just by the way, she stopped having sex with me always saying she doesn't have the feelings to have sex. I suspect her of cheating because few weeks ago i heard her listening to WhatsApp voice note, a chat between her and another man. I demanded to have the phone but she refused. My wife answers calls at odd hours of the night but if i query her she would claim it's a friend or her boss at her work place. It's morethan a month when last i had sex with my wife.

I'm not harsh and I provide for my family. But my wife's behaviour ir burning me deep in my heart. I sometimes cry when alone in office or at home. Please advse me on what to do as iam pained and confused.
If your wife works, bug your house with spy cameras or spy audio recorders when she is out. Don't bring in new clock or new whatever. Use what it's the house already to bug the house. If camera will be tough, use audio.
When you are done with that, inform her a week ahead that you will travel on Saturday to the village to come back on Sunday. Leave house and go handg out somewhere, come back Sunday morning and play your audio, you must hear something. When you do, don't cry or get emotional, just go out and get a divorce paper and serve her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by ike007(m): 4:33am On Oct 11, 2022
Slynation:
Just like goods has diminishing marginal utility, machine experiences wears and tears (depreciation) humans as well experiences something of this nature.

Perhaps it's high time we start practicing contract marriage in Nigeria because this current for better for worst doesn't and will no longer work due to see finish.

Everybody wants to experience love again, both parties stopped doing what made them fell in love because they now belongs to eachother which becomes a very big problem. After marriage, tolerance and forced captivity sets in.

Since I removed marriage from my to do list, there is this internal happiness and hefty self pressured burden taken away from my shoulders.

You have really spoken like a matured person... exactly o...

Me I'm staying away from that institution called marriage. The purity of love only lasts for a while. Some criticizing the OP here haven't experienced love from the heart before that's why they keep wondering why he is so pained. The only mistake the op made was to love his wife with all his heart. He is giving 80% and she is giving 20% . That's not going to work.
Best thing for him to do is properly investigate without her knowing. Then if it's true..leave her alone straight.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by ike007(m): 4:35am On Oct 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:

If your wife works, bug your house with spy cameras or spy audio recorders when she is out. Don't bring in new clock or new whatever. Use what it's the house already to bug the house. If camera will be tough, use audio.
When you are done with that, inform her a week ahead that you will travel on Saturday to the village to come back on Sunday. Leave house and go handg out somewhere, come back Sunday morning and play your audio, you must hear something. When you do, don't cry or get emotional, just go out and get a divorce paper and serve her.

Exactly...or let him visit a spyware shop..he can order it on jumia to be delivered to his office or anyplace of his choosing
.it's his homework if he wants to have a peace of mind
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Joniww(m): 4:44am On Oct 11, 2022
mmyfarmsltd:
Guy calm down, I've not had sex with my wife for over a year and 5months yet our 5th years anniversary is around the corner.
If you suspect her of cheating please confirm red-handed before accusing her.
I think you're worrying too much, nothing is worth your tears. Move on if you must move on.

No prioritize woman oh, no carry Dem for head. Know this and know peace.

you cheat on her that's why.. you haven't sex her

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by ObamaMessi: 5:36am On Oct 11, 2022
jessylaurel:

Oga rest abeg
Apologise before I let you go.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by jessylaurel(f): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Apologise before I let you go.

Move......
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Chinny024(f): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2022
You better learn to adapt before you kill urself with hypertension

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24)

What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.