Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me (67772 Views)

Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) / How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Kwamecron(m): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2022
OGA, go find some small girl make u dey na self…

That’s the only better option to win oo

U av to stop all the things u do, stop cooking stop everything and let everything be in mess.

Make sure u don’t attend to anything in the house,

U av to be very selfish

And threatened her with divorce my brother

Woman can’t stop cheating

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Franklinshaddy(m): 9:30am On Oct 09, 2022
Make more money that's all you need

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by kingthreat(m): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:
I noticed a drastic change in my wife's behaviours lately. She doesn't cook, doesn't prepare our two kids for school, always citing body pains. I took the responsibility of cooking and preparing our kids. That is just by the way, she stopped having sex with me always saying she doesn't have the feelings to have sex. I suspect her of cheating because few weeks ago i heard her listening to WhatsApp voice note, a chat between her and another man. I demanded to have the phone but she refused. My wife answers calls at odd hours of the night but if i query her she would claim it's a friend or her boss at her work place. It's morethan a month when last i had sex with my wife.

I'm not harsh and I provide for my family. But my wife's behaviour ir burning me deep in my heart. I sometimes cry when alone in office or at home. Please advse me on what to do as iam pained and confused.

I would have given you an advise as a friend but once you confided you cry alone at home and office, I have left you to your marital doom.
SIMPs deserve no sympathy.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Landowner101(m): 9:48am On Oct 09, 2022
It's always good to marry someone you can control. E get why, and you as a man always keep your wife in check, by standing your ground, and stop taking nonsense from her no matter how little.
Women are always testing men!!
So don't be to simple for her to handle.
Know this and know peace.

Am not married though, just learnt from married people around.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by okoroemeka(m): 9:49am On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:
I noticed a drastic change in my wife's behaviours lately. She doesn't cook, doesn't prepare our two kids for school, always citing body pains. I took the responsibility of cooking and preparing our kids. That is just by the way, she stopped having sex with me always saying she doesn't have the feelings to have sex. I suspect her of cheating because few weeks ago i heard her listening to WhatsApp voice note, a chat between her and another man. I demanded to have the phone but she refused. My wife answers calls at odd hours of the night but if i query her she would claim it's a friend or her boss at her work place. It's morethan a month when last i had sex with my wife.

I'm not harsh and I provide for my family. But my wife's behaviour ir burning me deep in my heart. I sometimes cry when alone in office or at home. Please advse me on what to do as iam pained and confused.
me to cry because my wife no gree give me pussy to nack,this is a very big sign of weakness by a man,do a man even need to beg his wife for sex,well the woman knows she married a weak husband that's why she is doing such rubbish,why will I beg her for sex while mmeso a sweet 19 yr babe in turn is begging me for attention,imagine such nonsense.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by buzorcharles(m): 9:54am On Oct 09, 2022
Relate this to her family first if It continues, think of exit. Unless u are willing to hang on to this lifestyle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Jflex07(m): 9:56am On Oct 09, 2022
A simp and more... I spit on your weakness and simpism

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Slynation(m): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2022
Kwamecron:
OGA, go find some small girl make u dey na self…

That’s the only better option to win oo

U av to stop all the things u do, stop cooking stop everything and let everything be in mess.

Make sure u don’t attend to anything in the house,

U av to be very selfish

And threatened her with divorce my brother

Woman can’t stop cheating
Nah, he already have 2 kids, and neglecting them for the sins of their Mom is not ideal, the best way is to ghost her, treat her like she never existed in that house...

-Never beg her for sex anymore...

-cook and eat your own food even if she cooks (trust me, she will one day eat what you prepared in a bit to get your reaction, but say nothing)

-Be more closer to your children than ever, take them outing let them have fun...

Then watch the transformation...

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Aklee4994(m): 10:09am On Oct 09, 2022
iLegendd:

Don't be afraid of marriage because of things you read online. Most of the men that post about their marriage issues and their wives misbehaving are naturally weak men with zero balls or options.

If you judge marriages based on these men, you'll think all women are evil. Some of these women's evil and cold attitude starts because their men became weak and submissive or weak and abusive all of a sudden.

They've lost the power and charm they used to have because of a new bad habit they picked up along the line.

This is why men should know a lot about the female phycology and read lots of real men's dating books before they marry, but no, these men don't read sh!t.

All they do is read to pass exams and graduate with at least 2.1 or 2.2, focus on making money and using sex enhancement drúgs. They don't know how to lead like a real man.

So, I don't blame their women. If I was a woman and I'm dating one of these weak men, I will surely misbehave. I can't be submissive to a weak man or a man who isn't in control without being controlling.

i still get that your thoughts of modern marriage circle for my head I swear you’re a MAN.you’re a deep thinker and also a YOGA MAN

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by SenecaTheYonger: 10:24am On Oct 09, 2022
iLegendd:

Don't be afraid of marriage because of things you read online. Most of the men that post about their marriage issues and their wives misbehaving are naturally weak men with zero balls or options.

If you judge marriages based on these men, you'll think all women are evil. Some of these women's evil and cold attitude starts because their men became weak and submissive or weak and abusive all of a sudden.

They've lost the power and charm they used to have because of a new bad habit they picked up along the line.

This is why men should know a lot about the female phycology and read lots of real men's dating books before they marry, but no, these men don't read sh!t.

All they do is read to pass exams and graduate with at least 2.1 or 2.2, focus on making money and using sex enhancement drúgs. They don't know how to lead like a real man.

So, I don't blame their women. If I was a woman and I'm dating one of these weak men, I will surely misbehave. I can't be submissive to a weak man or a man who isn't in control without being controlling.

Look at all the mental unnatural mind games you have to learn because you want to keep a gender with gunshot wound under her legs.

I hope to heavens you don’t think you’re okay in the head.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by InfinityFabric: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2022
Zonefree:

That's good. I endorse your tears.

Weeping and sorrow are what makes a man amazingly SIMPle.

Comrade, I sight you oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by sharaawy(m): 10:28am On Oct 09, 2022
Honchoslim16:
B!t¢h fu¢k€d my dawg behind my back, but I ain't stressin'
Not at all
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by InfinityFabric: 10:29am On Oct 09, 2022
I suspect her of cheating because few weeks ago i heard her listening to WhatsApp voice note, a chat between her and another man. I demanded to have the phone but she refused. My wife answers calls at odd hours of the night but if i query her she would claim it's a friend or her boss at her work place. It's morethan a month when last i had sex with my wife.
This is the life of a SIMPle man. This happens to you when you don't know your worth.
A woman is disturbing ur life while some people have four with no issues.

What a failure! Too bad it will take years to reprogram you out of the Matrix.

21 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by iLegendd(m): 10:46am On Oct 09, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Look at all the mental unnatural mind games you have to learn because you want to keep a gender with gunshot wound under her legs.

I hope to heavens you don’t think you’re okay in the head.
You sound damaged and I'm supposed to ignore you, but for the sake of people reading, let me reply you.

You probably didn't go to school. If you went to school, what's the need? Read books, understand it, pass exams, and graduate. What else? Use that certificate to look for money.

If you were so smart, why didn't you avoid primary, secondary, and university and go straight to making money?

If you're a Muslim and you want to make Heaven, there are things you need to do. If you're a Christian, there are things you also need to do too. You can't just make Heaven by sitting at home and setting your own rules and abandon all ancient rules.

In the same vein, you can't make a marriage work by being weak. You must know the rules of real men and apply some of them with yours.

What I'm trying to say is: People learn something (a skill) so that it can make achieving something else easier.

With the way you sound, it's either you're from a dysfunctional home, a damaged misogynist, gay, going through depression, or you've been badly hurt by women in the past and haven't gotten over it. I'm not in the same state of mind as you, so I think differently.

Learning how to make a relationship or marriage last is a skill. In some skills in life, manipulation is part of the tool. Even in the Bible, Quran, business books, etc. Not all manipulations are bad. Some are used for good and to help the other person.

Since it's a skill, you can make money teaching this skill instead of hoping on your certificate alone.

So, my dear, you're just a bitter soul towards women. To be honest with you, it will affect your health more than it enhances it.

You don't need to like women, but don't just be bitter — it's for your own sanity.

34 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:49am On Oct 09, 2022
Zonefree:

He's SIMPly in love. A man in love is a foolish man. My last relationship with a Nigerian girl made me understand that it takes a man without brain to love a Nigerian girl.

I knew itgrin grin grin I've always known that my gender was the reason behind your wailings and frustrations on every thread that concerns women on this forum grin grin grin grin I love your tears, won't u like to book space with your other moniker to lament more? grin

To that lady who broke your heart, may God bless her abundantly grin grin grin F**lish mis*rable broke Simp turned Redpiller wannabe grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Kriss216: 10:57am On Oct 09, 2022
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by SenecaTheYonger: 11:06am On Oct 09, 2022
iLegendd:

You probably didn't go to school. If you went to school, what's the need? Read books, understand it, pass exams, and graduate. What else? Use that certificate to look for money.

Imagine comparing money and women lmao. Money is more valuable. You don’t know anything. I should waste my time studying vagina. na wa oo. Some men are just sophisticated simps. With the amount of brain energy you invest in that gender, you’re just a simp with extra steps.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 09, 2022
iLegendd:
You sound damaged and I'm supposed to ignore you, but for the sake of people reading, let me reply you.

If you were so smart, why didn't you avoid primary, secondary, and university and go straight to making money?

If you're a Muslim and you want to make Heaven, there are things you need to do. If you're a Christian, there are things you also need to do too. You can't just make Heaven by sitting at home and setting your own rules and abandon all ancient rules.

In the same vein, you can't make a marriage work by being weak. You must know the rules of real men and apply some of them with yours.

What I'm trying to say is: People learn something (a skill) so that it can make achieving something else easier.

With the way you sound, it's either you're from a dysfunctional home, a damaged misogynist, gay, going through depression, or you've been badly hurt by women in the past and haven't gotten over it. I'm not in the same state of mind as you, so I think differently.

Learning how to make a relationship or marriage last is a skill. In some skills in life, manipulation is part of the tool. Even in the Bible, Quran, business books, etc. Not all manipulations are bad. Some are used for good and to help the other person.

Since it's a skill, you can make money teaching this skill instead of hoping on your certificate alone.

So, my dear, you're just a bitter soul towards women. To be honest with you, it will affect your health more than it enhances it.

You don't need to like women, but don't just be bitter — it's for your own sanity.

man u are always indirectly advertizing your plagiarized books

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by kingslj: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2022
Zonefree:

He's SIMPly in love. A man in love is a foolish man. My last relationship with a Nigerian girl made me understand that it takes a man without brain to love a Nigerian girl.

Very true

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by iLegendd(m): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Imagine comparing money and women lmao. Money is more valuable. You don’t know anything. I should waste my time studying vagina. na wa oo. Some men are just sophisticated simps. With the amount of brain energy you invest in that gender, you’re just a simp with extra steps.
Out of curiosity, I checked your profile. I noticed you wrote 'bluepill" and you're following more women than men. I rest my case. You won.

Have a blessed day ahead.

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Pells: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2022
Honchoslim16:
B!t¢h fu¢k€d my dawg behind my back, but I ain't stressin'
Quavo huncho grin cheesy
A hoe is a hoe cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Rexymania(m): 11:16am On Oct 09, 2022
Sorry, should I give you handkerchief to wipe your tears? Grow up man, collect your child and throw her out
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2022
iLegendd:
Out of curiosity, I checked your profile. I noticed you wrote 'bluepill" and you're following more women than men. I rest my case. You won.

Have a blessed day head.
boss help me na sapa is holding ms
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by iLegendd(m): 11:22am On Oct 09, 2022
Abba114:
man u are always indirectly advertizing your plagiarized books

Abba114:
boss help me na sapa is holding ms

The only money left in my account is money from the plagiarized books. When I get money from other means, I'll surely help you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by SenecaTheYonger: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2022
iLegendd:

Have a blessed day head.

Bluepill, redpill, none of that matters, it's all just smoke screen. I put it there so when I'm calling woman out on their bulllshit, and you see "bluepill", it will serve to confuse you more. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by iLegendd(m): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Bluepill, redpill, none of that matters, it's all just smoke screen. I put it there so when I'm calling woman out on their bulllshit, and you see "bluepill", it will serve to confuse you more. smiley

Isn't smoke screen manipulation? Something you just preached against. You're a confused soul, but still, you won. Enjoy your victory, Sir. You don't need to bother replying because I'm not going to reply or read your quote again.

All the best.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2022
iLegendd:

The only money left in my account is money from the plagiarized books. When I get money from other means, I'll surely help you.
im sorry boss just 1k
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by SenecaTheYonger: 11:30am On Oct 09, 2022
iLegendd:

Isn't smoke screen manipulation? Something you just preached against. You're a confused soul, but still, you won. Enjoy your victory, Sir. You don't need to bother replying because I'm not going to reply or read your quote again.

All the best.

Maybe don't put words into my mouth.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:30am On Oct 09, 2022
This boy done open another account again
SMH

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2022
Slynation:
Just like goods has diminishing marginal utility, machine experiences wears and tears (depreciation) humans as well experiences something of this nature.

Perhaps it's high time we start practicing contract marriage in Nigeria because this current for better for worst doesn't and will no longer work due to see finish.

Everybody wants to experience love again, both parties stopped doing what made them fell in love because they now belongs to eachother which becomes a very big problem. After marriage, tolerance and forced captivity sets in.

Since I removed marriage from my to do list, there is this internal happiness and hefty self pressured burden taken away from my shoulders.

Just little marital issues the op is having, this one has rushed to write Epistle and trying to tell us how he will not marry grin grin grin grin grin

We don't care dear grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by ITbomb(m): 11:39am On Oct 09, 2022
It is obvious that she is having it outside, but since you don't have evidence, don't harass her, keep cool while gathering your evidences, screenshot, voice notes, phone numbers, outings, photos, texts and call logs.
She might claim to be smart by erasing them, but an empty inbox is evidence on itself

I would advise you not to force sex with her in case of STDs

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 09, 2022
Check your personal hygiene Sir. That could be the reason she's not craving sex with you.

The problem with some married men is, once they marry, to maintain the little hygiene routine they used to do will now become a herculene task.

No woman will see a clean man smelling nice beside her and resist him. Get some very good deodorant, apply after bath before bedtime. Be intentional about it and see her dragging you on the bed.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24)

What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby / Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.