Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me (67763 Views)

Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) / How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by ObamaMessi: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2022
Na that yeye Pyyxxaro open this thread.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by virginchaser(m): 11:56am On Oct 09, 2022
Berrityga:
I've worked hard to put myself in a position where women can't tell me no. The only emotions I show a woman is the feeling of me cumming.

That doesn't mean they will not serve you your breakfast when the time comes.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Kwamecron(m): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
Slynation:
Nah, he already have 2 kids, and neglecting them for the sins of their Mom is not ideal, the best way is to ghost her, treat her like she never existed in that house...

-Never beg her for sex anymore...

-cook and eat your own food even if she cooks (trust me, she will one day eat what you prepared in a bit to get your reaction, but say nothing)

-Be more closer to your children than ever, take them outing let them have fun...

Then watch the transformation...

How is he’s sure those 2 kids are his?

Make all chop break fast jare

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by KunGioKehRah: 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
(before you take this serious , I am a single man I am not married)

God forbid

God forbid
God forbid

God forbid
God forbid
God forbid
God forbid
Ehen it have reached seven times
God forbid, if your wife died, won't you live your life?
If she is dead, who will cater for the children?
Who will pay their bills?
Your family members too will be having expectations from you. May be you are giving them 3k or 5k or whatever .
So if you now go and kill yourself now because of this woman
Who will take care of all these responsibilities?

We all have responsibilities on our necks and we should at no time at all shy away from our responsibilities
It would be immoral and bad if any of us be it the man or wife is found wanting of his or responsibilities!

As for the sex part,
I don't know about you, but oga I like to.to very well.
Me too I dey kna.ck and I dey kn.ack well we'll
But I can swear to you now that the last time I slept with a woman was two years ago.
I am not forbidding you to kn.ack but with time you will grow over it and it won't even bug or worry you again anymore.

Those saying be sleeping around too tried.
But as a man ABSTAINANCE is a very powerful weapon a man must have. A man that can't control himself is not a good man.

For the woman, get his family members and tlak to someone who can talk to her that she listens to like her father or her mum or her sister.

If she doesn't yield( but I pray she changes for better) . If she doesn't yield, then YOU HAVE TO SIT UP
MAN UP
AND TIE YOUR BELT AS A MAN A CARRY THE BURDEN AS A RESPONSIBILITY OF LIFE THAT NO ONE WILL HELP YOU TO CARRY BECAUSE

CRYING AND BLAMING YOURSELF OR HER WONT SO Solve this issue that is on ground. Like a football match three things can happen, win, loose, or draw, that is life, you can win , you can lose (she can win) and both of you can separate and no one looses, but still you have to sit up and man up oh oga
Crying won't solve this issue oh.
If a man diesbecause of a woman , she will marry another man oh! (I pray no one dies) but be a man and prepare your mind to move on without her. Get some things to be doing like football club, your friends in the evening at assembly, or your business or shop that you have , or just any other things that can take off your mind from this emotional trauma. Try to heal yourself and heal positively. You need to move on with or without her. With her if she repents, without her if she doesn't.
I am not pegging for divorce here oh
Even God the Almighty hates divorce.
But don't kill yourself because of (Nigerian) women oh!
It is well

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Freelane33(m): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:
I noticed a drastic change in my wife's behaviours lately. She doesn't cook, doesn't prepare our two kids for school, always citing body pains. I took the responsibility of cooking and preparing our kids. That is just by the way, she stopped having sex with me always saying she doesn't have the feelings to have sex. I suspect her of cheating because few weeks ago i heard her listening to WhatsApp voice note, a chat between her and another man. I demanded to have the phone but she refused. My wife answers calls at odd hours of the night but if i query her she would claim it's a friend or her boss at her work place. It's morethan a month when last i had sex with my wife.

I'm not harsh and I provide for my family. But my wife's behaviour ir burning me deep in my heart. I sometimes cry when alone in office or at home. Please advse me on what to do as iam pained and confused.
Don’t take advise from unmarried men or bachelors
Seek advise from married people
Experienced people .
I’m single getting to the stage of getting married to
Someone’s daughter .
Most of the people I role with now a days are responsible married men .
Marriage is an institution
Another course to study for the rest of our lives
And learning from experienced people is gonna be the best not all these single online Alpha and red-blood pills Nigga

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by lanre9ja(m): 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
I will advice u too to start keeping late night...
Let her start worry how u keep late night and when she call for settlement tell her she should confess her sin first but if she doesn't care about u late night ,she Don enter street be that....
You know the next action

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by swarley75(m): 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
Slynation:
Nah, he already have 2 kids, and neglecting them for the sins of their Mom is not ideal, the best way is to ghost her, treat her like she never existed in that house...

-Never beg her for sex anymore...

-cook and eat your own food even if she cooks (trust me, she will one day eat what you prepared in a bit to get your reaction, but say nothing)

-Be more closer to your children than ever, take them outing let them have fun...

Then watch the transformation...
All this for a cheating wife?

These are clearly the signs of a cheating woman as started by the OP.

My own advice is you need to take charge of the marriage by instilling fear in her mind, you can only do this by beating to stupor. You can ask her to cook one day if she refuses then use that opportunity to tear her one big heavy slap.

See if a woman doesn't fear you, she can't respect and if she doesn't respect you she can't love you.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by swarley75(m): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
She will poison you once she's tired of your foolishness

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Slynation(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
swarley75:
All this for a cheating wife?

These are clearly the signs of a cheating woman as started by the OP.

My own advice is you need to take charge of the marriage by instilling fear in her mind, you can only do this by beating to stupor. You can ask her to cook one day if she refuses then use that opportunity to tear her one big heavy slap.

See if a woman doesn't fear you, she can't respect and if she doesn't respect you she can't love you.
Sorry, I don't subscribe to using violence to solve any problem, because it can only escalate matters...!! I believe in "Dey your lane, make I dey my lane" while life goes on...

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
Zonefree:

That's good. I endorse your tears.

Weeping and sorrow are what makes a man amazingly SIMPle.

C'mon! Be easy on him.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Karleb(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
You sef change now.

She no want peace, give her war.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
07kjb:
Beat her spare the ROD AND U SEE YOUR WIFE MESSING UP

Nonsense! There are other ways of going about this. You mustn't inflict harm on someone to put them in their right position.

He should try the silent treatment and see if it works.

Or he looks for a way to spy on her WhatsApp without her knowledge.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:
I noticed a drastic change in my wife's behaviours lately. She doesn't cook, doesn't prepare our two kids for school, always citing body pains. I took the responsibility of cooking and preparing our kids. That is just by the way, she stopped having sex with me always saying she doesn't have the feelings to have sex. I suspect her of cheating because few weeks ago i heard her listening to WhatsApp voice note, a chat between her and another man. I demanded to have the phone but she refused. My wife answers calls at odd hours of the night but if i query her she would claim it's a friend or her boss at her work place. It's morethan a month when last i had sex with my wife.

I'm not harsh and I provide for my family. But my wife's behaviour ir burning me deep in my heart. I sometimes cry when alone in office or at home. Please advse me on what to do as iam pained and confused.

angry
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:

.brother don't mind her....gimmme her nomba so I can help u talk to her sir....is she lightskin? smiley
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by abokikhalifa: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:

I'm not harsh and I provide for my family. But my wife's behaviour ir burning me deep in my heart. I sometimes cry when alone in office or at home. Please advise me on what to do as iam pained and confused.

Married people are going through a lot. But you all will be advising young men to go and marry as if say na heaven una dey.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Temptee101(m): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
Slynation:
Just like goods has diminishing marginal utility, machine experiences wears and tears (depreciation) humans as well experiences something of this nature.

Perhaps it's high time we start practicing contract marriage in Nigeria because this current for better for worst doesn't and will no longer work due to see finish.

Everybody wants to experience love again, both parties stopped doing what made them fell in love because they now belongs to eachother which becomes a very big problem. After marriage, tolerance and forced captivity sets in.

Since I removed marriage from my to do list, there is this internal happiness and hefty self pressured burden taken away from my shoulders.

Lol
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Temptee101(m): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
Zonefree:

He's SIMPly in love. A man in love is a foolish man. My last relationship with a Nigerian girl made me understand that it takes a man without brain to love a Nigerian girl.

grin
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by satandeterrible: 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
What a shameless, spineless idiot.
You don't deserve to be called a man.
I hope you die.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Demigod22: 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
God, if you know I will marry and end up being a tool in her hand, please take me far away from marriage.

Some men are just too inefficient and careless about their lives. How can a full grown man allow his marriage to degenerate to this caricature of a marriage?

I don't have all the time to risk my peace of mind over a woman that have decided to distribute kpekus around.

OP, know when to let go and move on. When it's not working, then walk away. Anything marriage that threatens your sanity and cost you your peace of mind is too expensive.

Try and restore your marriage and if you can't, it's time to let it go. Don't allow someone love you out of pity.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Honchoslim16(m): 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
Pells:

Quavo huncho grin cheesy
A hoe is a hoe cheesy grin
Fa'sho bro
By the way, I'm fu¢k!ng with that album

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Sammy101111(m): 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
As a man married or not married you will have someone that crushs on you

Try to love who love you at times to see how things work .
She no one do her duty
Then look for a woman that will do her duty and let the hole rote off her ass .

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by kelspinall(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
seriously Ladies are the problem of theirselves,why treat a man like this instead of telling him that you can't continue but you choose to tear him apart emotionally,this is wickedness..boss is either you report her to her family or call it a quit..lord knows that i will never suffer in a hand of a gal/lady am trying to love and keep.

overstress me.you become a stranger.....peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by stanleyLTC(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
This life , the moment you start asking her question ,na u go looseguard , just do like you don’t care ,don’t let her see you face constantly , endure it and do it for like 2months.
I notice say no matter how loyal a man will be , at some point in every relationship, women must do all this things , I don’t If it is a spirit , but I think it friends(especially the ones at the saloon ) when you notice all this on time , u go control am , before e cause problem ... woman no like 100% peace

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by BigYash: 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
You never cry reach. Mumu!

Your wife doesn't cook ,nor take care of the kids. No sex,no peace of mind,and no help ,since they said they are helpers undecided
Then why do you still call her your wife? Try get sense chief. Tell her,if she is not ready to be a wife.. She should go rent her or build her house and become a man there. What nonesense did I just read from Mr op. Wen you wan Cook reach na? Sorry say I insult u o,the thing dey vex me. You're supposed to be a man and not a pussy

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:

go and look for a sweet 18 pretty girl, marry her and ignore that yeye woman, if you die now, you die for northing, she will handover your property to her boyfriend

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by kals4luv990(m): 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:

uncle you have tried..just give up,being a simp doesn't suite yu..look you paid for that woman so that automatically makes yu her lord and alpha. SO BEHAVE LIKE THE ALPHA YOU ARE#pussy is overrated#

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Goodnigga: 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:

Quite alright, she is already cheating. When a woman starts cheating, she begins to withdraw sex from the current partner. Two can play the game, mirror her actions. Get a girlfriend or sex partner, call at odd hours too. Never cook, take care of your kids. Never ask for sex again. Never give her any money. Find a way of hacking her phone, or getting her password. Once you get the evidence, eject her!!! Don't talk anything over, just eject her to go live with her new boyfriend. Her eyes go clear. But you men too, the way you start a relationship is the way you must continue o. You must have begged her to marry you or chased her for a long time. You were never a manly man during dating if not you wouldn't be asking us what to do. Moreover, this is not her first time of cheating, I can confidently say that, she cheated openly while dating you too. Marriage does not change people, that's why you need to train your girlfriend very well and until she is well trained, never marry her.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by byinks(f): 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
Marriage...only the wise know.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Mom007(f): 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
Get evidence first b4 you dive into conclusion. Na waa for some women sha o!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
Chai body pains... meaning the other guy dey bend her mercilessly as a hardcore nigga lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by byinks(f): 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
Slynation:
Just like goods has diminishing marginal utility, machine experiences wears and tears (depreciation) humans as well experiences something of this nature.

Perhaps it's high time we start practicing contract marriage in Nigeria because this current for better for worst doesn't and will no longer work due to see finish.

Everybody wants to experience love again, both parties stopped doing what made them fell in love because they now belongs to eachother which becomes a very big problem. After marriage, tolerance and forced captivity sets in.

Since I removed marriage from my to do list, there is this internal happiness and hefty self pressured burden taken away from my shoulders.

Simply put !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24)

What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) / Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.