Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me (67766 Views)

Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) / How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by omaira: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
iLegendd:
She's probably doing the right thing. No woman wants to end her life with a weak man.

Being a strong man is not by being abusive, but in charge. In your case, you're not abusive and you're not in charge.

Also, when a man is just too gentle, calm, homely, humble, and too good, it makes a woman cheat because she'll see him as boring.

By the way, as a real man, you need to be in power starting from the day you met your woman to the day of death, else, you're in trouble.

I just can't imagine asking a woman I'm married to or dating to hand me her phone and password and she says no. Dem never born you.

Na lack of principle, money, and options on the man's part dey make some women misbehave. Unfortunately, most men don't have much money, any principle, or any other option. They're just too good to be crazy, hence, she takes over the power and disrespects him.

Imagine attending a Church or Mosque where the pastor/Imam doesn't know the word of God and how to manage the Church/Mosque. Will you respect him? No. You'll secretly attend another Church/Mosque.

Sad Truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24)

Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) / Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos / Judge Orders Husband To Have Sex With His Wife (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.