Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son (65314 Views)

My Parents Destroyed My Life In Guise Of Love, I'm Now Depressed Daily / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
Very disgusting chai

I pray this kind of thing will not happen to my kids.. parents need to be careful
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Lovelydaisies: 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ten times in a month. That's an average of once in three days! It must have been horrible for your son. Didn't you notice something off or odd?
Maybe you should take him to the police? Involve family members as well. I don't know. undecided
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by 2kurupt(m): 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

I have done that, she is bagging because he is an orphan.
He should be locked up, he didn't know he is an orphan while trying that rubbish?

Keep your boy away from boarding school. With the right counsel your son will be fine

2 Likes

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by loliapoopy2013(f): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
sphinixs2:

It is worrisome that society turns a blind eye to molestation of the boy child and shield the girls more. Sexual molestation swing both ways and mothers should be vigilant. What has been done to your 10 year old is painful. I pray for God's guidance during this time... It is important that the perp be thrown out of your house and your son taken for counselling (including your other son). There is no point hiding this from your husband, you need to handle this together... My opinion.

Thank you so much
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by TheKingIsHere: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

Am confused and don't know what to do. As am typing this message, am crying and devastated, my heart is broken into bits.

I have 2 sons, aged between 10 and 14. I have refused to live with any maid up till this time, fearing they might be abused.
Am into confectionaries, so despite my stressful business, I manage my boys as my husband works offshore.

A month ago, my mum brought a 19-years-old cousin who looks like a 14-year-old boy to assist me in kneading dough. I panicked because my husband has warned me never to bring any relatives to his house. But because he is a boy and my relative, and was very industrious, I never thought of anything evil, I let him stay.

Yesterday was my birthday, I didn't want to celebrate, but my friend brought me a cake which motivated me to go to the market to get goat meat for pepper soup.

According to my friend, immediately after I left the house, my 10year old son went to take his bath, and that's when my cousin followed. Not liking their movement, she went and peeped, and behold, she saw my cousin having anal sex with my 10-year-old son���. She started banging on the door and they immediately started taking their bath, pretending as if nothing happened.

My friend told me as I got back. I confronted my son about why did he not tell me. He said my cousin cut himself, drew out blood from his body, and warned him that if he tells anyone, he will die, fearing for his life, he refused to tell me. I asked him, why he didn't tell his elder brother, and he said his elder brother is always playing ball downstairs. I then ask him how many times have they done it, and he said almost 10 times. That at first he enjoyed it but he is beginning to feel pain and doesn't know how to end it. I ask my son to bend over, people! my son's anus is wide opened and filled with injury, ������

Please house, what do I do? These are my fears:

1. My son has been introduced to gay sex life by my evil cousin.
2. How can I help ( counsel) my son and rehabilitate him?
3. I might lose my marriage because my husband warned me to protect his kids from relatives.

I need advice from you guys please����������. Please, no insults. I will not purposely put my son in harm's way����.

Next time you'll listen to your husband

1 Like

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:52am On Nov 09, 2022
michlins:
At this point, your marriage is no longer the priority but the health of your son.

First, get your cousin arrested and tell your husband. Make sure he's prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Then take your son to hospital and get him professional help.

If your husband divorce you,so be it. Take it as your penance service for nearly destroying your son's life
She did no wrong helping out a relative.
By the way,a separated family will only make things worse for the health of the child.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by dhantey324(m): 7:05am On Nov 09, 2022
Your son is a victim of rape... Handle it with every care and attention it deserves.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by TPound(m): 10:15am On Nov 09, 2022
Omihanifa:
When is the part two of this movie coming out?

And the clown amongst us has shown his face.
Nitwit angry
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Josbreed: 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
AndroidAI:

Paedophile!

The suspect reacts! �
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by loliapoopy2013(f): 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
TheKingIsHere:

Next time you'll listen to your husband
A bitter very and painful lesson
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Bullahville: 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
Omihanifa:
When is the part two of this movie coming out?

I think you're very insensitive or perhaps insane.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by AndroidAI(m): 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
Josbreed:

The suspect reacts! �

I am a proud gay man.

No need to suspect cheesy
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by TheKingIsHere: 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

A bitter very and painful lesson

Please get the 19 years old boy either arrested or into a rehab so as to protect your kids and other kids from falling prey.

Be smart and also aggressive. Forget say na your cousin because he didnt remember he was your coursin before inflicting pain on your son and family as a whole

1 Like

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by ashala(m): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
Terrible terrible things are happening ooo
Can you imagine
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Omihanifa: 5:54am On Nov 11, 2022
Bullahville:

I think you're very insensitive or perhaps insane.

You are very stupid

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Moms! Quit Putting Little Girls Through Torture In The Name Of Braiding Hair. / Man Shares Photo Of Drug He Found In Younger Sister's Bag / Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.