Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son (65426 Views)

My Parents Destroyed My Life In Guise Of Love, I'm Now Depressed Daily / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
yinkabeauty:

LOL

my mother is now mad, roaming around naked , she is eating from refuse dump,my mother has escaped from...,

bla bla bla

(

Pele. Your poor mother escaped from where

Gay bastard! Son of perdition and hell-bound luuuunatic!!

There is NO place for LGBTQI in our society. CRY me a RIVER... cheesy

Contend with these:

2 Timothy 3:16
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2 Peter 1:20-21
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Hosea 4:6
6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou(yinkabeauty and co) hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Romans 1:22
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they (yinkabeauty and co) became fools,

1 Corinthians 2:15
15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man

The scripture is clear on LGBTQI:

Leviticus 20:13
13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Romans 1:26-28
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient

Asibi omo!!!
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
yinkabeauty:

my lunati.c , mad mother escaped from Aro i said it, i saw her eating on refuse dump.

tua tua

(

Then go and fetch her ASAP nah...

There is NO place for LGBTQI in our society. Continue GNASHING your teeth cheesy

Contend with these:

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou(yinkabeauty and co) hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man

13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient

Asibi omo!!!
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
yinkabeauty:

my mother escaped from Aro walking naked. today is world mental health day but my mother's situation is beyond redemption.

bla bla

(

No your poor mother is not beyond redemption. Go fetch her without delay... grin

There is NO place for LGBTQI in our society. You will ROT in JAIL!!! cool

Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
yinkabeauty:

my mother is lost for life, she can't be redeem anymore , I her son will also be be - devilled by the same calamitous fate. omaa se ooo

tua tua

(

No. Your mother can still be saved. You are an LGBTQI animal. You are worthless. grin

There is NO place for LGBTQI in our society. HELL is sure for you. shocked

Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
yinkabeauty:

today is world mental health day , a day dedicated to mad people like my mother,

tua tua

(

You caused it. Your LGBTQI status made your mother mad. She could not bear the shock... shocked grin

There is NO place for LGBTQI in our society. You will be DESTROYED!!!

Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
yinkabeauty:

my mother is worthless, when my mother was normal i infected her with LGBTQI, i fvcked in her anus , she is now mad , she was submerged in kogi flood.

bla bla bla

(

Sure. LGBTQI are agents of the devil. You all should be KILLED. angry

There is NO place for LGBTQI in our society. You will DIE a miserable DEATH angry

Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
yinkabeauty:

my late mother's body will be found from the kogi flood because i fvcked her in her anus... ,

tua tua

(

Sure. Your poor mother's body will be found. But your days are numbered. shocked angry

There is NO place for LGBTQI in our society. You will ROT in HELL!!! angry

Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Arielle: 12:53am On Oct 11, 2022
newcommer:

Please I beg you with the name of God. I'm on my knees ma. Please get that 19 year old homosexual pedophile arrested before he goes on to abuse other young, vulnerable boys in the future. Please ma. Your son is not his first victim. Please. For the sake of justice for your son, get that pedophile arrested and imprisoned for the rest of his miserable life.

For your young son, I'm sincerely sorry for what happened. Please ma, have your husband send you and the kids abroad or relocate your family to where he's based. Your son needs intensive therapy or this traumatic rape experience will scar him for life.

I know it's not easy but it's not about you. Save your son ma. Don't allow his abuser get away with it.

God will strengthen you.

Modified::: It seems to me that the OP is having second thoughts about prosecuting that rapist.

Madam, if you allow that pedophilic rapist go scot-free out of sentiments or cowardice, the blood of the young/old men the pedophile will rape in the future will be on your head and God will require it of you on judgment day.

Evil flourish because good people do nothing or look the other way.

Do the right thing. It might be hard but you'll be saving many lives down the road.

If someone had killed Hitler at childbirth, 3 million Jews would not have lost their lives. If the Japanese government had done the right thing by imprisoning that Nairalander rapist that goes by the monicker Oyinbogoju at the first instance, the 15 year old child he went on to rape in the US would have been spared.

Your son is not his first victim and will not be his last. By letting the pedophile rapist off the hook, you embolden him to continue but cover his tracks more carefully.

Think for a minute if your friend had not discovered him? He would have continued abusing your son for years. He's a predator. He doesn't care about you or your son.

Put. Him. Down. Now.

I've said my own.

100 likes. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) / A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US / I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.