Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son (65439 Views)

My Parents Destroyed My Life In Guise Of Love, I'm Now Depressed Daily / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
yinkabeauty:

In my mother vagina , i trust.!
i fvck her pvssy raw!
i fvck her to stupour.!

Oga o! grin

Gay bastard! Son of perdition and hell-bound luuuunatic!!

There is NO place for LGBTQI in our society. Your DOOM is SEALED. cheesy

Contend with these:

2 Timothy 3:16
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2 Peter 1:20-21
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Hosea 4:6
6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou(yinkabeauty and co) hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Romans 1:22
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they (yinkabeauty and co) became fools,

1 Corinthians 2:15
15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man

The scripture is clear on LGBTQI:

Leviticus 20:13
13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Romans 1:26-28
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient

Asibi omo!!!
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
yinkabeauty:

LOL

Tua tua on my mother, on her head i release my semen.

bla bla bla

(

Pity the poor woman nah cheesy

There is NO place for LGBTQI in our society. You will be die in your CLOSET. cheesy
Contend with these:

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou(yinkabeauty and co) hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man

13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient

Asibi omo!!!
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
yinkabeauty:

ori iya mi ti gbale , baba mi ti lule,

tua tua

(

Ehya grin

There is NO place for LGBTQI in our society. You will ROT in jail for 14 years... grin

Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
yinkabeauty:

my accursed mother , i don fvck am tire.

tua tua

(

Damn!!! angry

There is NO place for LGBTQI in our society. You will WAIL till you land in HELL. Oya wail some more... cheesy

Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
yinkabeauty:

Ori iya mi ti gbale confirn

tua tua
(

No wahala grin

There is NO place for LGBTQI in our society. You will be DESTROYED!!! Oya CRY some more... grin

Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
yinkabeauty:

Ori iya mi ti gbale now !confirn!

Ehen embarassed

There is NO place for LGBTQI in our society. You will be DESTROYED!!! cool CRY me a river... cheesy
Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
yinkabeauty:

Ori iya mi ti gbale ,

bla bla bla
(

Pele embarassed

There is NO place for LGBTQI in our society. You will die in your CLOSET. cheesy
Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
yinkabeauty:

Na so now !Ori iya mi ti gbale, since yesterday.

tua tua

(

Poor mother of yours embarassed

There is NO place for LGBTQI in our society. Your DOOM is SEALED. cool

Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
yinkabeauty:

so i said, i cum into my mother.

bla bla
(

Pity your poor mother nah embarassed

There is NO place for LGBTQI in our society. You will be DESTROYED!!! cool Your DOOM is SEALED. WAIL on... shocked

Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
yinkabeauty:

i repeat, i cum into my mother' s mouth.

tua tua
(

Wow. Poor, unfortunate mother of yours. grin

There is NO place for LGBTQI in our society. You will be LYNCHED!!! cool

Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
yinkabeauty:

YEAH i say it, silly , pathetic , sickling , diseased mother of mine , she is the one i cum into her mouth.

tua tua
(

Did your mother abandon you at birth Why the hate for the poor woman grin

There is NO place for LGBTQI in our society. You will DIE YOUNG!!! smiley

Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
yinkabeauty:

i fvck my mother tire, she is my girl, my slut.

bla bla bla

(

Were re o! grin

There is NO place for LGBTQI in our society. You will be DESTROYED!!! shocked

Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by backnbeta(f): 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

I can imagine what he is doing through right now. I feel like a failed mum for not protecting my son.
The story actually sound fake because if it's true, your husband will be handling it now...you won't even consider your marriage before telling him
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
yinkabeauty:

LOL

my mother abandoned me at birth...

tua tua

(

Is that why you turned to LGBTQI grin

There is NO place for LGBTQI in our society. You will be BURNT ALIVE... grin

Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
yinkabeauty:

LOL

Iya mi were ni , i fvck iya mi till she ran mad ,

tua tua

(

So your poor mother is in aro

There is NO place for LGBTQI in our society. Your DOOM is sealed!!! smiley

Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
yinkabeauty:

LOL

i screw badly my mother's anus

bla bla bla

(

Well, that's why you are an LGBTQI animal. It's your way grin grin grin

There is NO place for LGBTQI in our society. You will WAIL till you land in HELL. cool

Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US / I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him / Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.