Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Please Judge This Objectively - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Judge This Objectively (844 Views)

Babe Insists Her Toaster Is Finer Than Her Guy, Please Judge / Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. / Please Judge Am I The Fool Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Judge This Objectively by Meektunz: 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
I came back home yesterday after a stressful day and my wife served me food, after eating i relaxed and was watching TV then she went out and bought something to eat and she didn't offer me, then i went out much later as well and bought something to eat. Then next thing was she started grumbling that I will buy something and eat alone, this and that.... Then I replied saying but you just finished eating something which you bought, how am i suppose to know that you will still be interested in eating mine. For peace to reign, i said oya sit down and eat with me if you want to. She became so angry, since yesterday she has refused to eat anything in the house uptil now. Please guys did i do anything bad? Why are women so manipulative?
Re: Please Judge This Objectively by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
What you did was very bad, she bought something to eat because she didnt eat from what she prepared for you and a caring man will never eat alone.Go beg her for forgiveness and make up for it.
Re: Please Judge This Objectively by rtdCivilservant: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
As the man of the house, u are not supposed to eat while others have not, anything u buy, ask ur wife if she cares for, if she is interested, give it to her let her eat, after all she is the bone of ur bone. If u are lucky she didn't finish it then u can eat the left over. It is wicked of u that ur wife went out to buy fried meat to eat, and u went out to buy suya and expect her longer throat not to long for ur suya. Everyone knows suya is sweeter than fried meat. So as a responsible man don't eat until all have had theirs (Including wife, children, in-laws, maids).

4 Likes

Re: Please Judge This Objectively by Tickles001(m): 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Meektunz:
I came back home yesterday after a stressful day and my wife served me food, after eating i relaxed and was watching TV then she went out and bought something to eat and she didn't offer me, then i went out much later as well and bought something to eat. Then next thing was she started grumbling that I will buy something and eat alone, this and that.... Then I replied saying but you just finished eating something which you bought, how am i suppose to know that you will still be interested in eating mine, i further stated that sit down and eat with me if you want to. She became so angry, since yesterday she has refused to eat anything in the house uptil now. Please guys did i do anything bad? Why are women so manipulative?

You didn't do anything wrong at all, but I'd have done a different thing in that situation. You don't have to play the petty game with her.

I wouldn't bother if she gave me or not since I didn't ask. If I'm so interested in what she's eating I'd simply ask, or send her to go buy for me instead of waiting to take revenge.

Women are like overgrown kids. Petty, chaotic, and selfish. Don't always allow them free will believing they'll do what is right.

Don't apologize. Treat her like you'd treat a child in this situation. Simply buy that same thing you ate and give her, then tell her to cheer up. Afterward, realize you're above your wife and act like it. Establish order and enforce it.

That you had to react to such a trivial incident shows you're not acting like the boss in that marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Please Judge This Objectively by lanre9ja(m): 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Just beg her for peace to reign.... they are just like that u are not at fuilt at all.....

1 Like

Re: Please Judge This Objectively by Meektunz: 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
Rozross:
What you did was very bad, she bought something to eat because she didnt eat from what she prepared for you and a caring man will never eat alone.Go beg her for forgiveness and make up for it.
Who told you she didn't eat from what she served me? For your information, there is more than enough food. What she bought and what i bought that caused this were just snacks ooo.

1 Like

Re: Please Judge This Objectively by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
Meektunz:
Who told you she didn't eat from what she served me? For your information, there is more than enough food. What she bought and what i bought that caused this were just snacks ooo.
Learn to accept some petty habits in women same way women accepts and forgive their men for cheating. Stop buying snacks for yourself without buying for your wife, its not good.

1 Like

Re: Please Judge This Objectively by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
Rozross:
Did you even read his post?
Did you even read what you typed?
Dey try digest things before you comment

She bought something and didn't offer him, he didn't shout
Now he bought something and didn't offer her, we no go hear word again

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Judge This Objectively by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Did you even read his post?
Did you even read what you typed?
Dey try digest things before you comment

She bought something and didn't offer him, he didn't shout
Now he bought something and didn't offer her, we no go hear word again

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
No good family man buys and eat alone. He was wrong, tit for tat treatment is not good between couples.
Re: Please Judge This Objectively by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
Meektunz:
Baba, don't waste your data replying this one, you'll never get a reasonable response from her
Just beg your wife, for peace to reign
If need be, get her enough snacks

3 Likes

Re: Please Judge This Objectively by MasterJayJay: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
You didn't see magistrate court in your area?

1 Like

Re: Please Judge This Objectively by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
Rozross:
No good family man buys and eat alone. He was wrong, tit for tat treatment is not good between couples.

Omo..... mo foh oh
But a good family woman can right?
Kai.........
You know what, bye

1 Like

Re: Please Judge This Objectively by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Omo..... mo foh oh
But a good family woman can right?
Kai.........
You know what, bye
Petty man spotted lol
Re: Please Judge This Objectively by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
Rozross:
Petty man spotted lol
I pity who will marry you

2 Likes

Re: Please Judge This Objectively by Ekejoestar(m): 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
Rozross:

An advice for a SIMPle man
Re: Please Judge This Objectively by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

I pity who will marry you
Definitely not a petty small boy like you
Re: Please Judge This Objectively by Psych412(f): 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
Meektunz:
I came back home yesterday after a stressful day and my wife served me food, after eating i relaxed and was watching TV then she went out and bought something to eat and she didn't offer me, then i went out much later as well and bought something to eat. Then next thing was she started grumbling that I will buy something and eat alone, this and that.... Then I replied saying but you just finished eating something which you bought, how am i suppose to know that you will still be interested in eating mine. For peace to reign, i said oya sit down and eat with me if you want to. She became so angry, since yesterday she has refused to eat anything in the house uptil now. Please guys did i do anything bad? Why are women so manipulative?
leave her... let her fast
Re: Please Judge This Objectively by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
Rozross:
Yeah
Small boys don't go for old hags, they go for fresh disease free babes

1 Like

Re: Please Judge This Objectively by jogsman01(m): 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
Rozross:
Iyaebe the jury
Re: Please Judge This Objectively by Demigod22: 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
If I find myself in this situation, if my wife like she should not eat anything in the house, those people fasting in church are not bigger than her. If she feels sharing is important in marriage then why didn't she share with you the one she bought?

You see why I always say marriage is not for me? I hate what I don't like, I should foolishly allow myself to be manipulated by women simply because I want to keep a marriage.

1 Like

Re: Please Judge This Objectively by dawnomike(m): 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
Meektunz:
I suspect she is pregnant
Re: Please Judge This Objectively by Demigod22: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
Rozross:

The distance between you and sense is like the distance between Akwa Ibom and Sokoto, veeerrryyy faaaaaaarrr.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Judge This Objectively by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
What you did was childish.

Since she cooked for you, why would you try to get back at her for buying herself something to eat?

Is she no longer allowed to spoil herself a bit?

Had it been she did not cook for you, you'd still complain and don't you ever get full
Meektunz:
Re: Please Judge This Objectively by AwesomeDuru(m): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
See the replies from women on this thread!

Omo family men are really suffering.

Una dey try.

2 Likes

Re: Please Judge This Objectively by JasonScoolari: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
Rozross:
You have started again Zzor.
Re: Please Judge This Objectively by Fahvvy: 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
I think it's high time a section is created specially for females and children only, because the comments of those females above is proof that there is no difference between how most women think and how a child thinks undecided...

Oga sir...
You did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong...

However, in marriage the one who is right may have to apologize for being right for peace to reign undecided...

It is obvious that being right in this won't bring peace to your home... And a home without peace is no home at all...

I would suggest you do what you can for peace to reign (in this case apologizing to your wife and prolly getting her the same thing she longed for) undecided...
Re: Please Judge This Objectively by Whois(m): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
I learnt a lot from this comment. Thanks for the wisdom
Tickles001:

You didn't do anything wrong at all, but I'd have done a different thing in that situation. You don't have to play the petty game with her.

I wouldn't bother if she gave me or not since I didn't ask. If I'm so interested in what she's eating I'd simply ask, or send her to go buy for me instead of waiting to take revenge.

Women are like overgrown kids. Petty, chaotic, and selfish. Don't always allow them free will believing they'll do what is right.

Don't apologize. Treat her like you'd treat a child in this situation. Simply buy that same thing you ate and give her, then tell her to cheer up. Afterward, realize you're above your wife and act like it. Establish order and enforce it.

That you had to react to such a trivial incident shows you're not acting like the boss in that marriage.
Re: Please Judge This Objectively by halogate: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
Meektunz:
Making such trivialities a big deal naturally annoys me.
Quarrel ontop "u didn't buy for me"...what happened to all the other days u'v be buying for her??..
Be like say ur wife na daddy's girl..
Anyway..just let it slide ok. Since u invited her, and she refused to join and decided to turn it into a full scale quarrel...handle it in a matured way such that u do not set urself up for more of this bullshit in the future.
Re: Please Judge This Objectively by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 10, 2022
JasonScoolari:
You have started again Zzor.
playmaker14 is that you?
Re: Please Judge This Objectively by JasonScoolari: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
playmaker14 is that you?
How are you Lulu Briggs granddaughter?

(1) (Reply)

Omo Wetin Happen For Here / Ghanaian Social Media Influencer, Hajia4reall, Extradited To The US For Alleged / Women Are Confused, And They Should Be Treated As Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.