Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Women Are Confused, And They Should Be Treated As Babies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Confused, And They Should Be Treated As Babies (846 Views)

The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / Dubai Porta Potty; Sláy Queen Treated As Pét As Rich Guy “urínate” On Her / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Confused, And They Should Be Treated As Babies by Gentlelox: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2023
Women are to be controlled and told what to do at all times.

Equality was a taboo until December 10, 1948 before woman started gaining equality values in our society and over time, this gender that was created to be controlled, was given an equal right by men who worshipped their wives and play an opposite role in their insane illusion they called MARRIAGE.

Even God did not give woman that equal value. God never created a woman to be an equal to a man but to be under man just like the slaves of time. They are to be in the kitchen, take care of the children, do some odd jobs and worship, defend, and uphold their men at all times. This 1948 law by UN was a big mistake and most African culture till date will never accept it.

Chimamanda Adichie, the Novelist was told of a time she was invited to attend a setting with some men. Her father Professor James Nwoye Adichie was also in attendance with her mother. At that time, she has been recognized worldwide for her literary excellence. But then, she wanted to speak when some group of men were talking. She recalled the mother had to caution her to understand that it was not in her place to speak when men are speaking... I'm not a literary genius, am a business man, so my literary presentation of this scene would be vague, but nonetheless sends the message. Women in our culture need to be reminded of their place.

God created woman to be controlled and told what to do. A woman will always respect the man that act in control and always be the director of her affairs. When a man starts giving a woman equal value and expect unique opinion and contributions from her, he tends to loose the power of control that God has given him.

Women are like babies. You should observe them well to understand this. Most women, even the educated ones think in a way that makes you shudder as to why any one would think in that direction. I once dated a girl that was 2years older than i. The relationship lasted for 7years and because i was always respecting and always expecting a sort of maturity from her, i ended up creating my doom. As to why she did most of the things she did in the relationship, she would simply say "she doesn't know" it was a novelty to her at all times but she always returned to doing them. I realized my mistakes much too late and when i expressed my dominance, she was already out of control. She was expected to be told what to do at all times, but i could not see this then.

When a man pleases a woman, he would expect some sort of peculiar reaction in return. A man would treat his girlfriend as equals and expect the girl to act matured and do the right thing but it never so. This action may yield positive outcome from man to another man, but from a woman, it always the opposite.

Dominance is not a learned trait. It a natural inbuilt system God has created in a man, but most men has suppressed this system just to fit in their weak illusion. Shameful!.

Do you know why it's easy for some men to fu*k women and even your wife ? Because they understand the IQ of a woman and they use their(men) superior reasoning to permeate the woman. You will never get her down that easy if you see her as equals. Same mistake goes to some men in their mid to late 30s that want to have sex with teenagers. They perceive some kind of matured thinking by the girl and assuming she thinks and act like girls their(man) age(man).

My neighbor's wife just gave birth. When i say my neighbor, i mean the house that i share thesame fence with. I could see the joy in the man's face and how she treats the woman like a queen. But the child is mine. While the baby may not be my priority, i feel sorry for the man that sees a woman as equals. Same woman that would treat me as a king. This is as crazy it goes, that even in her pregnant state, she would suck my banana and always expressed her joy in having me.

The thing is, woman will never appreciate the man that sees her as equals. This is nature's curse to these men. Until you learn to beat her when she wronged you, she would continue to disrespect you. Society would make you think that hitting a woman is wrong, but deep down, most women want to be corrected that way. You can run your research.

One taboo a man should never commit and most men are guilty of, including me, is "begging or apologizing" to a woman. No matter how wrong you are in the situation, you should never say "SORRY" to a woman. Your dominance as gods must be well versed in perfection at all times. When a man starts saying "SORRY", woman would manipulate him into doing it at all times most especially when she erred and fakes her cry.

Women respect men that show dominance. Correct them with violence and even show repulsive pride. Society makes it seem like an error, but it the way it supposed to be.

Why can't you hit your wife on the face if you can hit your child on the face ?

Both wife and child need to be corrected. A woman is a child and thus should be given that treatment. So when you treat her any different, she goes wild and spoilt.

At the comment session, you will see men that are under the control of their wives defending their women. They will say anything to be id*ots forever...

Peace! ✌️

Join my WhatsApp Channel via the link below to get first hand update before i post them here... We also do weekly recharge card giveaway plus cash giveaway to our viewers

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va9bSctHwXb7F3G9Id27

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Confused, And They Should Be Treated As Babies by Carcholce: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2023
Please come and complete it, I have an interesting experience to share about this.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Confused, And They Should Be Treated As Babies by EbolaTinubu: 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
grin
Re: Women Are Confused, And They Should Be Treated As Babies by Nonexisting1: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
It's unfortunate that born kings now compromise on their royalty just to please the commoners that will later piss on their crowns. This is the end result of men reasoning with their dicks and not ther brains. Have total control of your dick and you will see your dignity as gentleman restored overnight. First step is to believe that it is dick before pussy and not the other way round. Dicks should not go round begging and pleasing pussies for benefits.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Confused, And They Should Be Treated As Babies by PussyGalore(f): 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
Thread created by a broke man
Re: Women Are Confused, And They Should Be Treated As Babies by Gentlelox: 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
Carcholce:
Please come and complete it, I have an interesting experience to share about this.
done 👍
Re: Women Are Confused, And They Should Be Treated As Babies by Karleb(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
One problem with sleeping with other people's partners is you will never have one of your own.
Re: Women Are Confused, And They Should Be Treated As Babies by Dizzyyish: 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2023
The Bible states that women should not be allowed to speak in church, if they have questions they should go home and ask their husbands. It also states that women should not be allowed to preach the gospel unless to children.

Both statements have been ignored and overridden by feminine imperative, any verse hinting to the true nature of women is conveniently ignored but you'll be hearing from the mountain tops..

"He who finds a wife finds a good thing!"
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing!!"

Even prostitutes will be shouting "He who finds a wife.."

1 Like

Re: Women Are Confused, And They Should Be Treated As Babies by Iykman042(m): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
op,i like your write up,pussy ass boys and men will not like this,they are hiding cos you have exposed their weakness,i dont beat women,but i don't tolerate bad behavior from women
Re: Women Are Confused, And They Should Be Treated As Babies by K33fK0zaRt: 6:06am On Sep 25, 2023
This OP makes a whole lot of sense. Watch how the woke people come to disapprove of the cold hard facts. Btw OP your wahtsapp link no dey go oh.
Re: Women Are Confused, And They Should Be Treated As Babies by K33fK0zaRt: 6:08am On Sep 25, 2023
Gentlelox:
Women are to be controlled and told what to do at all times.

Equality was a taboo until December 10, 1948 before woman started gaining equality values in our society and over time, this gender that was created to be controlled, was given an equal right by men who worshipped their wives and play an opposite role in their insane illusion they called MARRIAGE.

Even God did not give woman that equal value. God never created a woman to be an equal to a man but to be under man just like the slaves of time. They are to be in the kitchen, take care of the children, do some odd jobs and worship, defend, and uphold their men at all times. This 1948 law by UN was a big mistake and most African culture till date will never accept it.

Chimamanda Adichie, the Novelist was told of a time she was invited to attend a setting with some men. Her father Professor James Nwoye Adichie was also in attendance with her mother. At that time, she has been recognized worldwide for her literary excellence. But then, she wanted to speak when some group of men were talking. She recalled the mother had to caution her to understand that it was not in her place to speak when men are speaking... I'm not a literary genius, am a business man, so my literary presentation of this scene would be vague, but nonetheless sends the message. Women in our culture need to be reminded of their place.

God created woman to be controlled and told what to do. A woman will always respect the man that act in control and always be the director of her affairs. When a man starts giving a woman equal value and expect unique opinion and contributions from her, he tends to loose the power of control that God has given him.

Women are like babies. You should observe them well to understand this. Most women, even the educated ones think in a way that makes you shudder as to why any one would think in that direction. I once dated a girl that was 2years older than i. The relationship lasted for 7years and because i was always respecting and always expecting a sort of maturity from her, i ended up creating my doom. As to why she did most of the things she did in the relationship, she would simply say "she doesn't know" it was a novelty to her at all times but she always returned to doing them. I realized my mistakes much too late and when i expressed my dominance, she was already out of control. She was expected to be told what to do at all times, but i could not see this then.

When a man pleases a woman, he would expect some sort of peculiar reaction in return. A man would treat his girlfriend as equals and expect the girl to act matured and do the right thing but it never so. This action may yield positive outcome from man to another man, but from a woman, it always the opposite.

Dominance is not a learned trait. It a natural inbuilt system God has created in a man, but most men has suppressed this system just to fit in their weak illusion. Shameful!.

woman that would treat me as a king. This is as crazy it goes, that even in her pregnant state, she would suck my banana and always expressed her joy in having me.

The thing is, woman will never appreciate the man that sees her as equals. This is nature's curse to these men. Until you learn to beat her when she wronged you, she would continue to disrespect you. Society would make you think that hitting a woman is wrong, but deep down, most women want to be corrected that way. You can run your research.

cry
Both wife and child need to be corrected. A woman is a child and thus should be given that treatment. So when you treat her any different, she goes wild and spoilt.

At the comment session, you will see men that are under the control of their wives defending their women. They will say anything to be id*ots forever...

Peace! ✌️

Join my WhatsApp Channel via the link below to get first hand update before i post them here... We also do weekly recharge card giveaway plus cash giveaway to our viewers

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va9bSctHwXb7F3G9Id27
your link ain't working
Re: Women Are Confused, And They Should Be Treated As Babies by Gentlelox: 9:10am On Sep 25, 2023
K33fK0zaRt:
your link ain't working
it working... I just clicked on it.
Re: Women Are Confused, And They Should Be Treated As Babies by K33fK0zaRt: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2023
Gentlelox:
it working... I just clicked on it.
AHH.. f.uck

(1) (Reply)

Goodnight Texts That Can A Woman Love You More / Turns Out She Isn't Pregnant, And Her Intentions Were Pure / Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Disvirgined Without Bleeding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.