Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,975 members, 7,952,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? (3327 Views)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by razznaija(f): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2011
okay, so i'm asking this question because i have noticed that a large number of nigerian men are not good looking, a lot of men have pot bellies, they are not fit at all, a lot of the not so good looking ones are smart with good behavior, but the handsome ones are demanding and pompous. Anytime i look at wedding pictures on bellanaija or namywedding.com the women always look stunning but as for the men or is it poor grooming? i'm not saying that all Nigerian men are not attractive,( its not like you would find men that look like Bryan Okwara everyday in Nigeria) but i'm just asking; where are the attractive and good men?
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by werepeLeri: 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2011
they are happily married and tucked away in their woman's safe bosom - far from the prey called women.
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by BodyKiss(m): 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2011
razznaija:

okay, so i'm asking this question because i have noticed that a large number of nigerian men are not good looking, a lot of men have pot bellies, they are not fit at all, a lot of the not so good looking ones are smart with good behavior, but the handsome ones are demanding and pompous. Anytime i look at wedding pictures on bellanaija or namywedding.com the women always look stunning but as for the men or is it poor grooming? i'm not saying that all Nigerian men are not attractive,( its not like you would find men that look like Bryan Okwara everyday in Nigeria) but i'm just asking; where are the attractive and good men?

Cooking.
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by Pweety4me(f): 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2011
I think it also depends on location.

Not many fine guys dey treck 4 lagos road
grin lipsrsealed
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by pleep(m): 1:57am On Aug 17, 2011
The South East & SS
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by Tosinville(m): 2:23am On Aug 17, 2011
Sincerely, majority of these Nigerian men are not that handsome either cos i see different faces everyday but i'm an exceptional tho!
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by MrsChima(f): 2:28am On Aug 17, 2011
LMAO@Pweety  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You know white women love them some ugly black men.  I could never get that!   lipsrsealed

For an example, Lefifufflffufu.   Need I say more?   lipsrsealed
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:32am On Aug 17, 2011
[size=13pt]Mrs.Chima !!! grin grin[/size]
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by Tosinville(m): 2:38am On Aug 17, 2011
I'm not so full of myself but if am in the united states with different race, i know black, white, native, spanish girls etc will be fighting daily to get me LOL
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by pleep(m): 2:39am On Aug 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@Pweety  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You know white women love them some ugly black men.  I could never get that!   lipsrsealed

For an example, Lefifufflffufu.   Need I say more?   lipsrsealed
Its true. like heidi klum and seal. But even when the black man is ugly blk women will always be hatin on the poor couple.  grin
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by pleep(m): 2:42am On Aug 17, 2011
Tosinville:

I'm not so full of myself but if am in the united states with different race, i know black, white, native, spanish girls etc will be fighting daily to get me LOL
oh yea. . . cuz they think your T.I.P right?
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by Tosinville(m): 2:46am On Aug 17, 2011
^^Not really, man, those who knows my real pic on here as already understand that i aint joking around here.
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by Freewilly(f): 2:48am On Aug 17, 2011
From what I've heard, all the fine looking guys are in Enugu chillin sad

Please can someone from Enugu confirm this :
(
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by MrsChima(f): 2:54am On Aug 17, 2011
pleep:

Its true. like heidi klum and seal. But even when the black man is ugly blk women will always be hatin on the poor couple.  grin

Only the slow ones hate. lipsrsealed
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by Tosinville(m): 2:55am On Aug 17, 2011
Enugu ke?

***Tosinville rinse his face with 2 bottles of Ogogoro***

This guy must be kidding, last i checked enugu guys are always come up with huge skull & flat at the back.
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by SAFO(m): 2:56am On Aug 17, 2011
I went to school with a guy named Bryan Okwara. I don't know if that's the same Okwara though. This was at Chrisland College in Ikeja. Although it might be, I'll have to search him out on facebook.
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by pleep(m): 2:58am On Aug 17, 2011
Tosinville:

Enugu ke?

***Tosinville rinse his face with 2 bottles of Ogogoro***

This guy must be kidding, last i checked enugu guys are always come up with huge skull & flat at the back.
put your money where your mouth is. put a pic up.
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by Freewilly(f): 3:06am On Aug 17, 2011
pleep:

put your money where your mouth is. put a pic up.

Thank you my dear, talk is cheap grin grin

I bet you the bobo looks like an ape and his there talking. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

**freewilly is waiting to see tosinville's pic**
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by pleep(m): 3:08am On Aug 17, 2011
^^ while were at it lets see you! grin
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by Freewilly(f): 3:10am On Aug 17, 2011
^^^ see your mouth there tongue tongue

meet me behind the shead and I show you more than a pic tongue tongue
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by pleep(m): 3:11am On Aug 17, 2011
haha deal, give me an appetizer first tho  tongue
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by Freewilly(f): 3:12am On Aug 17, 2011
It will cost you though lipsrsealed
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by Lax75(m): 3:15am On Aug 17, 2011
@ SAFO, what years were u in Chrisland College? Were you in the old campus (Opebi) or new (Idimu)?
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by BABE3: 3:17am On Aug 17, 2011
Na Uncle Tosin all of you dey bad-mouth like this? If only y'all knew. He's T.I's immediate brother o--very fooiiiineee boy.  grin
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by pleep(m): 3:18am On Aug 17, 2011
Freewilly:

It will cost you though lipsrsealed
huh? i thought the appetizer is always free tongue
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by Freewilly(f): 3:23am On Aug 17, 2011
pleep:

huh? i thought the appetizer is always free tongue

No problem, I'll let you have the appetizer for free, as long as you let me

stick a pipe ranch up your ahole and watch you Squeal Like a Pig

then we game lipsrsealed
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by pleep(m): 3:26am On Aug 17, 2011
Freewilly:

No problem, I'll let you have the appetizer for free, as long as you let me

stick a pipe ranch up your ahole and watch you Squeal Like a Pig

then we game lipsrsealed

haha the first part is fine, the second part is. . . not fine   undecided

Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by Tosinville(m): 3:34am On Aug 17, 2011
BABE!

Thanks alot, sweery. Freewilly and Pleep are new on romance section to know me ni. Let T.I. keep existing in da profile jare cos thats the only dude dat ginger my swag.
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by SAFO(m): 4:21am On Aug 17, 2011
I was at the old campus before they moved to Idimu. This was behind Dr. Awoshika's house. I went to school with his son Tayo, back in the mid-late 80s
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by Mynd44: 5:32am On Aug 17, 2011
BABE!:

Na Uncle Tosin all of you dey bad-mouth like this? If only y'all knew. He's T.I's immediate brother o--very fooiiiineee boy.  grin

Never pictured your as a backside kisser
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by BABE3: 7:43am On Aug 17, 2011
@ Uncle Tosin: You're welcome. Fine boy, no Pimple! wink

@ Mynd: Hope no problem?
Re: Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? by Tosinville(m): 7:51am On Aug 17, 2011
Mynd_44, whats up, man? why that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. / Am Getting Married Nxt Week! / She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.