Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) (32505 Views)

2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle / Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi / Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by Afamed: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
I have known Obi to be an hypocrite long time ago. He never practices what he preaches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by 9jahotblog: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
Verysmart101:

U nor dey Shame.Atiku that stole money that can feed the whole of Nigeria for 400yrs.
continue to follow that mumu thief. What I only know is that internet no dey forget. See wetin Peter obi did to Labour Party he once stopped for their governorship campaign in Anambra State in 2013. That’s to show you that Peter Obi is never a saint but a clueless thief. I never get time for the frustrated obi losers that called yourself fans. Na serious defeat await for you guys on the February 25th, 2023 presidential election. For me and my household we are voting for Atiku/Okowa ticket and not a thief obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by ImperialYoruba: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
N3TRAL:
Peter Obi placed El Rufai under house arrest and released him at the airport with the order that he should go and campaign in Kaduna.

Peter Obi swore with the life of his wife and children that he will never leave APGA, the party that will transform the South East, to a "Yoruba" or Fulani political party.

Peter Obi swept the massacre of almost 100 dissidents whose corpses were dumped in a River under the carpet.

Peter Obi denied Local Government Areas in Anambra State autonomy and refused to conduct Local Government Elections.

Peter Obi destroyed Labour Party's billboards as Governor of Anambra State. That time Olusegun Mimiko was the Governor of Ondo State under the platform of Labour Party which was seen as the 2nd Yoruba party (after ACN) that period.

Peter Obi is an autocratic Marxist ruler. He hates opposition and will go to any point to silence those who ask important questions.

Peter Obi is the ocean from which Obidense fetch their dictatorship and hope of a one-party state - an utopian democracy where an electorate is not supposed to support another candidate.

I love this message
Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by Hussein035: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
IfyBennyomah:
Fake news from touts and Yoruba bigots as usual

I don't understand why Obi supporters will never have evidence but will tell you to verify but when you still present evidence to them, they tell you it's fake

This is how pharaoh STARTED and got destroyed

I will you badluck as you keep denying truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by 9jahotblog: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
jamace:
Which SW?
Afenifere has endorsed Peter Obi and you are here yarning dust.
Even the elders in the SW have rejected the Tinubu muslim-muslim ticket. Surely, Tinubu has lost SW in advance..
lol how many votes Afenifere has . Afenifere leaders have one votes each that’s if they are ready to votes on the Election Day. It’s the electorates that decides who they want. Atiku Abubakar is the people’s choice. Atiku/Okowa has come to win joor .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by jamace(m): 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
9jahotblog:
lol how many votes Afenifere has . Afenifere leaders have one votes each that’s if they are ready to votes on the Election Day. It’s the electorates that decides who they want. Atiku Abubakar is the people’s choice. Atiku/Okowa has come to win joor .

Atiku usurped the Southern Presidential mandate. No southerner should vote him. Remember Atiku fought GEJ in 2015, changed from PDP to APC, to support Buhari, the then Northern candidate .

Any Southerner that votes Atiku is politically unwise in Nigeria.

Vote Peter Obi, the Southern candidate, to take back Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by TossTos: 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Omo eni o le se idi bebere ka fi ileke sidi omo elomiran ..

Omo Yoruba ponbele lemi

Kosi ohun kankan ti o le mumi dale omo kaaro o jire ...

Asiwaju lawa lojogbogbo ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by edosignature(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Vote wisely...
Vote Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.
Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by HardBishop: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jhgfdd

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by ufotunang: 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Fake news
Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by Didi2d(m): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
I no even trust that Peter obi. And whenever I hear him talk am never impressed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by 9jahotblog: 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
jamace:

Atiku usurped the Southern Presidential mandate. No southerner should vote him. Remember Atiku fought GEJ in 2015, changed from PDP to APC, to support Buhari, the then Northern candidate .

Any Southerner that votes Atiku is politically unwise in Nigeria.

Vote Peter Obi, the Southern candidate, to take back Nigeria.
just stop the gates here. Atiku Abubakar is the people’s choice. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Atiku everywhere you go.
Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
GavelSlam:

Ask your father.

I thought ISLAM is a religion of Peace

Why are you going for war? Yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
I think this is better than allowing parties to campaign but on the day of voting , you will unleash your MC OLUMO boys where other parties have strong holds , causing violence and ballot box snatching....

The Labour Party then , refused to pay for the ground and bill board posters just like what other State Governors now are doing , so what did Peter Obi do wrong pls?

Must you be stupid before I know you support APC?
Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by GavelSlam: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

I thought ISLAM is a religion of Peace

Why are you going for war? Yoruba Muslim

grin

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by Michaelphils(m): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
I see seun’s handwork here. He is seriously working for his pay master tinubu
Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
GavelSlam:

grin

Lols ....funny boys over here ....just looking for what to type and feel happy even if it sounds stupid
Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by sunnnnyuu(m): 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Picardor2:

Even Tinubu that blocked lekki during the OBIdients march. U feel that one is normal. It just happened like yesterday and they are verifiable. A man came and made statements that u have not even verified na so u catch am becos say u no like PO. Have u asked why they no talk am before and we dey hear am now. Use ur sense guy
Obituaries are blind, so PO is saint to them, I'm not tinubu supporter nor Atiku both are corrupt and old even your Peter Obi is old and corrupt, it's sentiment, ethnicity and religious begot that is driven you to Obi otherwise there's no difference between Obi, Atiku and Tinubu, the only solution for Nigeria is to break up
Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by jamace(m): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
9jahotblog:
just stop the gates here. Atiku Abubakar is the people’s choice. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Atiku everywhere you go.

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by Tareq1105: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
IfyBennyomah:
Fake news from touts and Yoruba bigots as usual

Let Obi deny it after all he's alive.
Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by Verysmart101: 7:21am On Oct 10, 2022
9jahotblog:
continue to follow that mumu thief. What I only know is that internet no dey forget. See wetin Peter obi did to Labour Party he once stopped for their governorship campaign in Anambra State in 2013. That’s to show you that Peter Obi is never a saint but a clueless thief. I never get time for the frustrated obi losers that called yourself fans. Na serious defeat await for you guys on the February 25th, 2023 presidential election. For me and my household we are voting for Atiku/Okowa ticket and not a thief obi.

Obi never stole a penny from Anambra coffers.He openly said that if anyone Found anything incriminating against him he would stop campaigning.Till date no one has been able to prove he stole one naira but Obasanjo said that his only regret in life was having Atiku as his vice president.vote Atiku and u will regret it trust me.Obidient is the light.If this is true,this same labour party wouldn't accept him to their party so it's all lies. Bye
Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by 9jahotblog: 7:31am On Oct 10, 2022
Verysmart101:

Obi never stole a penny from Anambra coffers.He openly said that if anyone Found anything incriminating against him he would stop campaigning.Till date no one has been able to prove he stole one naira but Obasanjo said that his only regret in life was having Atiku as his vice president.vote Atiku and u will regret it trust me.Obidient is the light.If this is true,this same labour party wouldn't accept him to their party so it's all lies. Bye
Obi should explain the debt profile he incurred for the good people of Anambra State. Obi is a clueless debtor. Obi the clueless thief is never a saint in Nigeria politics.

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by Verysmart101: 7:46am On Oct 10, 2022
9jahotblog:
Obi should explain the debt profile he incurred for the good people of Anambra State. Obi is a clueless debtor. Obi the clueless thief is never a saint in Nigeria politics.

Now check this for ur self

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by Verysmart101: 7:55am On Oct 10, 2022
9jahotblog:

I would have sent a video where the same Obiano admitted that Peter Obi actually left some money in Anambra coffers. Ask Ur self y Efcc is after Peter Obi,it's cos he didn't know Peter Obi audited his Anambra account with Efcc.Now Obiano claims Peter left debt which was huge lie and Obiano diverted 45billion out of Peter Obis money.Now the governor of Taraba state confirms that Obiano used money left by Peter Obi to build the airport.Thr video is everywhere
Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by 9jahotblog: 8:23am On Oct 10, 2022
Verysmart101:

I would have sent a video where the same Obiano admitted that Peter Obi actually left some money in Anambra coffers. Ask Ur self y Efcc is after Peter Obi,it's cos he didn't know Peter Obi audited his Anambra account with Efcc.Now Obiano claims Peter left debt which was huge lie and Obiano diverted 45billion out of Peter Obis money.Now the governor of Taraba state confirms that Obiano used money left by Peter Obi to build the airport.Thr video is everywhere
Abeg stop defending the clueless debtor obi here, everything is on YouTube. Internet no dey forget joor. Obi left huge debt for Obiano that succeeded him and Obiano huge debts for Soludo that succeeded him too. Government is continuum. Lol
Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by 9jahotblog: 8:24am On Oct 10, 2022
Verysmart101:

Now check this for ur self
Abeg stop defending the clueless debtor obi here, everything is on YouTube. Internet no dey forget joor. Obi left huge debt for Obiano that succeeded him and Obiano huge debts for Soludo that succeeded him too. Government is continuum. Stop painting obi has a saint in the Nigeria politics.
Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by Verysmart101: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2022
9jahotblog:

Now watch Ur Willie Obiano confessing that Obi actually left money before u accusing Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyXojqB4dLU

Now verify for urself before insulting Peter Obi and u will know who is telling lies now
Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by Verysmart101: 8:26am On Oct 10, 2022
9jahotblog:
Abeg stop defending the clueless debtor obi here, everything is on YouTube. Internet no dey forget joor. Obi left huge debt for Obiano that succeeded him and Obiano huge debts for Soludo that succeeded him too. Government is continuum. Stop painting obi has a saint in the Nigeria politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyXojqB4dLU
Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by Verysmart101: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2022
9jahotblog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM5WFJjYSXw

Watch as debtor Peter Obi finished Anambra money.Abegiii
Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by Verysmart101: 8:31am On Oct 10, 2022
9jahotblog:

Now watch as Obiano's aide confirms he actually left 75b for Anambra grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHFTH4W6qKs
Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by 9jahotblog: 8:35am On Oct 10, 2022
Verysmart101:

Now watch as Obiano's aide confirms he actually left 75b for Anambra grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHFTH4W6qKs
has Peter Obi paid his debt he owed niii. Peter Obi is never a saint in Nigeria politics but a clueless thief.

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by Verysmart101: 8:57am On Oct 10, 2022
9jahotblog:
has Peter Obi paid his debt he owed niii. Peter Obi is never a saint in Nigeria politics but a clueless thief.

which debt if i may ask? prove that he stole money am listening

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? / ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani / Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.