Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia (31678 Views)

Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea / President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) / British MPs Vote Against Brexit Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by obiekunie01: 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are the evil westerners chearleaders and supporters? Your slave master just voted against the stop of your continuos executioning, killings and segregation.

O ye black slaves that fell inlove with the chains.. Time to wake up.

I will keep saying it and always repeating it.

The UK, US, and other evil westerners are nothing but hypocrites. They will always deceives us, we blacks like they do care. They fvcking dont.

Every now and then, blacks are killed and racism is at the highest presently.
Just look at the golden Opportunity that presented itself for them to end it, to stop it... to make it go away. Guess what? They refused! They declined ! We blacks are their slaves afterall, why should they allow us free? grin

Everytime you blacks are killed, they act like they care.. Remember the taking of knees in the english premier league?
Remember black live matters streaming on all mainstream media?

Here is the strategy, when there is an upset or uproar, they bring up different consolidations and consolations strategies to calm us like a baby. "Our hearts and prayer are with you in this trying times....... Blah blah Nonsense'

Then 4-5 months, little by little the pity-campaigns vanishes. And then boom! It happens again, another black is killed! then they starts playing by the scripts all over again. That is the strategy there my friends. This guys are hypocrites, pretenders... its all gimmicks, charade, stratagem, ruse ,artifice, gambit, cozenages,cunniness ,deceptions, fakeries, ... Any evil deceptive and manipulative words one can think of.

The joke is on you Bl*ck Monk*ys . Lover of the slave master's chain cheesy

rubbish hypocritical talk!

Free yourself first from home grown slavery by your agbado master.

Charity they say - begins at home.

3 Likes

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by alabo1: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
God1000:
Why such move, this is unacceptable

I'm surprised to be honest because I don't expect this from the Biden administration, even the current US ambassador to UN is a black woman.

But domestically, the Biden administration has shown the willingness to end racism and white supremacy. Some high ranking black men and women serving in biden's cabinet include.

1. Michael Regan, the first Black man to lead the Environmental Protection Agency

2. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, the first Black person in the post

3. Housing and Urban Development Secretary Marcia Fudge

4. U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Linda Thomas-Greenfield

5. Cecilia Rouse, chair of the Council of Economic Advisers. Rouse is the first Black woman to lead the council.

6. Shalanda Young, acting director of the White House Office of Management and Budget.

7. Karine Jean-Pierre, white house press secretary

8. Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson
Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.

9. The current US vice President Kamala Harris is also a black woman, Joe biden picked her.

The list is endless

President biden also signed executive order on the second anniversary of George Floyd's death directing federal agencies to revise use-of-force policies, banning tactics such as chokeholds, restricting practices like no-knock warrants and promoting de-escalation techniques.

This is why I'm still a fan of Biden, Donald trump didn't appoint a single black man in his cabinet, he remains the most racist president in US history

You don't understand American Racial discrimination history that's why. All what you have quoted are just shows to cloak the truth. Read on US history especially Jim Crow era and you will understand better. I rest my case

4 Likes

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by Horokrox: 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
God1000:

I'm surprised to be honest because I don't expect this from the Biden administration, even the current US ambassador to UN is a black woman.

But domestically, the Biden administration has shown the willingness to end racism and white supremacy. Some high ranking black men and women serving in biden's cabinet include.

1. Michael Regan, the first Black man to lead the Environmental Protection Agency

5. Cecilia Rouse, chair of the Council of Economic Advisers. Rouse is the first Black woman to lead the council.

6. Shalanda Young, acting director of the White House Office of Management and Budget.

9. The current US vice President Kamala Harris is also a black woman, Joe biden picked her.

The list is endless

President biden also signed executive order on the second anniversary of George Floyd's death directing federal agencies to revise use-of-force policies, banning tactics such as chokeholds, restricting practices like no-knock warrants and promoting de-escalation techniques.

This is why I'm still a fan of Biden, Donald trump didn't appoint a single black man in his cabinet, he remains the most racist president in US history

Check the list of countries who voted for the abolition of Racism,etc and you'll realize that the collective West led by the USA have no intention of ending Racism,etc on a global scale despite the fact that you and other arse lickers believe otherwise

6 Likes

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by alabo1: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
Faithful007:
Don't believe any news you see without verifying details. That's what will differentiate a smart person from an average daft youth.

The news seems strange because normally that isn't what the US would do. There was something slipped into the bill that did not sit right with them, which relates to the Israel-Palestine conflict.

What was slipped in. The bill has been sent to all member nations 90 days ago. Keep serving your western masters

4 Likes

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by lhordspy: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
God1000:
exactly, even the current administration is also in support of two state solution to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

This must be fake news

Just look at you.. What is fake about this news?

Irredeemable zombie

2 Likes

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by Evilblackman(m): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
What most of you don’t understand about this news is that it doesn’t concern us Nigeria
We can’t read between the lines
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by Nakuza(m): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
The west are not comfortable with reparation or compensation of former colonies. Let them offer apology to the former colonies then.
Honestly, I'm surprised at this development. Anyway, we keep watch as event unfold.
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by God1000(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Just look at you.. What is fake about this news?

Irredeemable zombie
Lol, a good zombie grin
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
God1000:

The list is endless

Why are you contradicting yourself. It's either you are in or out. The domesticated policing on racism by the west is a scam. They ain't ready to end it. If a few nations that said "No" supercede many others that said "Yes", then UN is a Bleep.

2 Likes

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by nwajesus12(m): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
boldking:
This is not talking about Tinubu, what a nice move
see mumu
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by OChimex: 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are the evil westerners chearleaders and supporters? Your slave master just voted against the stop of your continuos executioning, killings and segregation.

The UK, US, and other evil westerners are nothing but hypocrites. They will always deceives us, we blacks like they do care. They fvcking dont.

Just look at the golden Opportunity that presented itself for them to end it, to stop it... to make it go away. Guess what? They refused! They declined ! We blacks are their slaves afterall, why should they allow us free? grin

Everytime you blacks are killed, they act like they care.. Remember the taking of knees in the english premier league?

Here is the strategy, when there is an upset or uproar, they bring up different consolidations and consolations strategies to calm us like a baby. "Our hearts and prayer are with you in this trying times....... Blah blah Nonsense'

Then 4-5 months, little by little the pity-campaigns vanishes. And then boom! It happens again, another black is killed! then they starts playing by the scripts all over again. That is the strategy there my friends. This guys are hypocrites, pretenders... its all gimmicks, charade, stratagem, ruse ,artifice, gambit, cozenages,cunniness ,deceptions, fakeries, ... Any evil deceptive and manipulative words one can think of.

Nigerians u guys are so funny. But there is so much hatred and divisions going on in Nigeria even though all of una be black. Why not advocate to end that first before talking about UK and US.

Are UK and US your country?

Are you living there?

Even on Nairaland here, so much hatred and animosity, yet na UK and US be una wahala.

I see that most of you guys over there in Nigeria always want an opportunity to paint UK and US bad and laugh at those living there.

But you know the bitter and honest truth?

Blacks/Nigerians living there are by far living better and enjoying life much more than you people in Nigeria.

Ask you politicians and celebrities who will always come here whenever they want a good rest.

Evil dey everywhere, but the evil wey dey here Western world dey less, abeg. It’s manageable ooo

4 Likes

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by nwajesus12(m): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
compton11:
Igbo people, your white masters have voted against racism,so what u going say about it? grin cheesy
English is not that difficult to understand

1 Like

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by owobokiri(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
God1000:

The list is endless

You are naive beyond belief!
So because some "choice" blacks were appointed into some posts, all of a sudden, the establishment must be anti institutional racism? You are that naive? No wonder you cheer them to no end here. Every day it's America is this, America is that...
You actually don't know the way the world works and you're too full of it to learn.

7 Likes

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by pocohantas(f): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
Why the tears?

I thought we all agreed that humans are not equal. Would black men vote for a motion that seeks to take action against any form of gender discrimination?

Nothing surprising here. Humans would hold on to their power/superiority for as long as they can.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
I keep saying this whiteman will never see a black man as equal to him never on earth.[url][/url]
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by hooge: 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
What does your Bible tell about praying for your leaders..The only thing you do is castigate
Righteousness2:
These ones are deceiving themselves.
You take action against racism and so on but you take action for abomination, Abnormally, gay , lesbian, etc.
Who is deceiving who?
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by klonboi: 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
even Ukraine that is under siege
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
I keep saying this whiteman will never see a black man as equal to him never on[url]earth[/url]
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by Arielle: 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
Who knows the details of the Durban Review Conference? That seems to be what they are taking exception to. The issue of reparations is a bit of a sticky wicket for me. Where will it end? And the hypocritical UN, when will it call France to order for the economic slavery it is visiting on its 'former' colonies? Racism is more insidious when it is economic. Calculated to keep one under their yolk forever. When will the UN address this? Let us not even talk about Europe and US 'back door' activities that ensured that Africa continues to be their supermarket.

2 Likes

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by Anugoson(m): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are the evil westerner's chearleaders and supporters? Your slave masters just voted against the stop of your continuos executioning, killings and segregation.

Then 4-5 months later, little by little the fake pity-campaigns vanishes. And then boom! It happens again, another black is killed! then they starts playing by the scripts all over again. That is the strategy there my friends. These guys are hypocrites, pretenders... its all gimmicks, charade, stratagem, ruse ,artifice, gambit, cozenages,cunniness ,deceptions, fakeries, ... Any evil deceptive and manipulative words one can think of.

I have to agree with you on this bro! Anybody that has traveled outside the shores of this country will agree that racism is real. The funny thing is that they feel like they care and love you, but in the actual sense they don’t. They are good in PR, their lip service is next to none.

1 Like

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by lhordspy: 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
OChimex:

Nigerians u guys are so funny. But there is so much hatred and divisions going on in Nigeria even though all of una be black. Why not advocate to end that first before talking about UK and US.

Are UK and US your country?

Are you living there?

Even on Nairaland here, so much hatred and animosity, yet na UK and US be una wahala.

I see that most of you guys over there in Nigeria always want an opportunity to paint UK and US bad and laugh at those living there.

But you know the bitter and honest truth?

Blacks/Nigerians living there are by far living better and enjoying life much more than you people in Nigeria.

Ask you politicians and celebrities who will always come here whenever they want a good rest.

Evil dey everywhere, but the evil wey dey here Western world dey less, abeg. It’s manageable ooo

That is a obvious non-related diversion of the main topic entirely.

You are derailing the post and acting emotional unnecessarily.

Nobody said Nigeria is better than the US. Or did i? So whats your point. Cus i dont seems to get you.

2 Likes

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by Emmanueltrinity(f): 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
Faithful007:
Don't believe any news you see without verifying details. That's what will differentiate a smart person from an average daft youth.

The news seems strange because normally that isn't what the US would do. There was something slipped into the bill that did not sit right with them, which relates to the Israel-Palestine conflict.
then why did the ukraine vote no when they're in almost same condition of conflict with russia , why did poland, uk, czech, also vote no
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by lhordspy: 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
pocohantas:
Why the tears?

I thought we all agrees that humans are not equal. Would black men vote for a motion that seeks to take action against any form of gender discrimination?

Nothing surprising here. Humans would hold on to their power/superiority for as long as they can.

Now i am dissapointed in you, ma poco.
This is entirely two different thing. The gender discrimination you are reffering to should always be more like mini-sub topic under racial discrimination.

People say you first take away the wood untop to access the wood below. Ofcourse, not disputing the fact, gender discrimination is a national issue. BUT racial discrimination is something more bigger, sometimes lives are lost directly, indirectly, willingly and unwillingly... This issue involves murder, suicides.. You are black in the midst of black, you will never actually get to feel what black, coloured, asian etc in the midst of white gets to feel..

In a discussion of racism, there is no neutrality. It is either for or against.
Quietness is the loudest form of injustice.

Reason why we speak out, poco.

3 Likes

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by pfadom: 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hypocritical people. See the hypocrisy of USA, UK and Western Europe in particular.
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by Allisgud: 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
I think if African leaders started making things right for their citizens things will work well,they should stop all this greediness looting and developed their countries,empower them with good paying job,so they will stop slaving in white countries, value urself more than them also,the blacks around Africa and the world should take their self important,it is only a wall that has collapse a goat will be able to climb

2 Likes

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by pocohantas(f): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Now i am dissapointed in you, ma poco.
This is entirely two different thing. The gender discrimination you are reffering to should always be more like mini-sub topic under racial discrimination.

People say you first take away the wood untop to access the wood below. Ofcourse, not disputing the fact, gender discrimination is a national issue. BUT racial discrimination is something more bigger, sometimes lives are lost directly, indirectly, willingly and unwillingly... This issue involves murder, suicides.. You are black in the midst of black, you will never actually get to feel what black, coloured, asian etc in the midst of white gets to feel..

In a discussion of racism, there is no neutrality. It is either for or against.
Quietness is the loudest form of injustice.

Reason why we speak out, poco.

I don’t care if you are disappointed, I never noticed when it was otherwise.

They are not different. They are all forms of subjugation and classism. You are only triggered by this one because your prick cannot save you from it.

I ask again, didn’t we all agree that HUMANS would NEVER be equal?

9 Likes

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by OChimex: 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:

That is a obvious non-related diversion of the main topic entirely.

You are derailing the post and acting emotional unnecessarily.

Nobody said Nigeria is better than the US. Or did i? So whats your point. Cus i dont seems to get you.

It’s not detailing my dear. I have been in the US at least for years now, actually in a most white populated neighborhood, but trust me, I haven’t for once felt racism. In fact, all I have known is love and respect.
White still dey open door for me at shopping malls/restrooms, always yield for me to pass at stop signs, and nobody has cursed or shouted at me when driving on the road, unlike when I was in Nigeria.
Racism is so political, like the way Hausa will always want to be the only one rulling Nigeria, but aside that, it’s not that common on the streets nowadays.

Trust me black people are living better lives and not maltreated.

In fact, if you be cute black boy here, na so whites babes go dey rush you. Lol

1 Like

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by Omoluabi16(m): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
pocohantas:
Why the tears?

I thought we all agreed that humans are not equal. Would black men vote for a motion that seeks to take action against any form of gender discrimination?

The bolded is a harsh
and painful reality. Even their reasons for abstaining were valid. Africa keeps asking for reparations. grin They'd be foolish to concede.

1 Like

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by SeriouslySense(m): 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
exactly
tunapawizzy:
I am surprised that people are surprised. An oppressor will never use his hands to set the one he is oppressing free. Never going to happen. The only way the oppressed nations will come out of this is to develop your own land and dictate your terms of engagement with the west. Otherwise they will enslave you forever. Have sense and be like china
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by lhordspy: 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
OChimex:

It’s not detailing my dear. I have been in the US at least for years now, actually in a most white populated neighborhood, but trust me, I haven’t for once felt racism. In fact, all I have known is love and respect.
White still dey open door for me at shopping malls/restrooms, always yield for me to pass at stop signs, and nobody has cursed or shouted at me when driving on the road, unlike when I was in Nigeria.
Racism is so political, like the way Hausa will always want to be the only one rulling Nigeria, but aside that, it’s not that common on the streets nowadays.

Trust me black people are living better lives and not maltreated.

If all this is the real reality, even thought it sounds like a fantasy to me.
Then the question is why voting against?
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by SeriouslySense(m): 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
I am shocked lo, that people are surprised. Lets face the reality, we as a people are not developing our society as we should, very poor infrastructure, The focus should be on how to make our environment the best for everyone, there is no time to cry victim or to be stuck in the victim mentality. grin grin grin

If they want to be a victim and keep crying like babies until the end of the world let me help you cry better and more, where are the racist insults again

tunapawizzy:
I am surprised that people are surprised. An oppressor will never use his hands to set the one he is oppressing free. Never going to happen. The only way the oppressed nations will come out of this is to develop your own land and dictate your terms of engagement with the west. Otherwise they will enslave you forever. Have sense and be like china

3 Likes

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by Electorate: 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
HonNL:
The 51st session of the UN Human Rights Council (held between 12 September - 7 October 2022) considered issues including systemic racism, enforced disappearances, climate change, water and sanitation, the rights of people of African descent, and colonialism, amongst others.

SOURCE

SOURCE

UK gives reasons for voting NO

SOURCE

Obviously, the US and Uk both benefit from racism as a tool of continued dominance, oppression and division.

They so shamelessly pay lipservice that they condemn racism in words and it ends there, what stopped them from matching their words with action with a simple vote of YES to take action against the very racism you condemned with your words?

Bunch of evil hypocritics...now the world knows the US and UK are the worlds greatest decievers and crooks.

This information age has really exposed these western decievers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North / "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President / Gambian Soldiers Removing Jammeh's Posters On Gambian Streets (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.