Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia (31650 Views)

Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea / President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) / British MPs Vote Against Brexit Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by ArewaNorth: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
Faithful007:
Don't believe any news you see without verifying details. That's what will differentiate a smart person from an average daft youth.

The news seems strange because normally that isn't what the US would do. There was something slipped into the bill that did not sit right with them, which relates to the Israel-Palestine conflict.
Nonsense assertion, from mentally inferior slave, who enjoy the bad experience of torture and brutal slavery of his grand parents.
Palestine-Israel issue isn't in anyway connected to this and u need to know that almost all Arabs Nation are now enjoying a health and newly found bilateral relationship with Israel.
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by hammerT: 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
cococandy:

Stay mad boo

Pedophile apologist and a Christian?

@bold, I don’t remember ever asking you to. Or anyone else ask you to do that either. You just keep coming up with nonsense and made up scenarios that didn’t happen.

Just stop supporting pedophilia and calling it African culture. All the rest is unnecessary. That’s all you have to do

COCOCANDY, U ARE OUT OF TANGENT AND A RABBLE ROUSER.

JUST ADMIT THAT UR MAD, IT IS NOT YOUR ASS THAT IS ON MY BED TONITE.

ANYWAY, THEIR IS A TIME AND PLACE, TAG ME WEN U GET THEIR AND I WILL TURN AS I USUALLY DO TO KICK UR ASS.

I ALWAY TAG AND AND THEN U BEG FOR MERCY. AND REST.

NWA LGBT! kiss
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by BloomingDale(f): 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
pacespot:

I like your point @bolded, can you expatiate. I am an avid consumer of knowledge.

I will send you a link to a Cornell university lecture tomorrow. Too lazy to look for it today
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by OyinO: 12:26am On Oct 10, 2022
Very bad of them because they were considered a people of global justice by blinded and Zombified Africans and especially Nigerians.
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by ddeola: 1:24am On Oct 10, 2022
The GUILTY have acknowledged. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by BigBashiru: 1:54am On Oct 10, 2022
cococandy:

Stay mad boo

Pedophile apologist and a Christian?

@bold, I don’t remember ever asking you to. Or anyone else ask you to do that either. You just keep coming up with nonsense and made up scenarios that didn’t happen.

Just stop supporting pedophilia and calling it African culture. All the rest is unnecessary. That’s all you have to do

Lets kiss sweet coco....and that will resolve this argument...
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by DonroxyII: 2:23am On Oct 10, 2022
HonNL:
The 51st session of the UN Human Rights Council (held between 12 September - 7 October 2022) considered issues including systemic racism, enforced disappearances, climate change, water and sanitation, the rights of people of African descent, and colonialism, amongst others.

SOURCE

SOURCE

UK gives reasons for voting NO

SOURCE
Africa should grab the powers stop waiting to be protected.

Laws don't last forever there is nothing stopping Western World from recolonialising Africa but only Africans can stop them.

I don't like cry cry entitled people begging for Anti Racism, Stand da fvck Up and grow some balls.

Saudi Arabia just squeezed United States Scrotum Sack grin you see Biden Weeping with Threats...

An Antelope that put his Survival in the hands of a Lion is a Food Already awaiting to be Choped once the lion goes Hungry!!

Bunch of Mentally enslaved entitled people, use una resources fvck finish only to go cry at UN and Western World.

Let them all finished fvcking each other on Russia vs Ukraine then they all turn to Africa for cheap Energies while our leaders go dey blow goro invested teeth for the Dollars they will still repay back in bulk with interest In a Repo grin

Money is cheap
Knowledge is expensive But most valuable:
Power is everything especially when hold by Knowledgeable One(s).
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by Morphinne: 2:34am On Oct 10, 2022
Why y’all now surprised they opposed it?
I’m not surprised one bit. Meanwhile, our pro-west resident analysts here on Nairaland have always wanted to have us believe that the US are the saints and are actively working to make sure that the devils (Russians in particular ) are tamed.
Hardly would you hear cases of Russian servicemen shooting unarmed black people which has become almost a commonplace in the U.S. and yet, they’ve successfully brainwashed Africans (those retards who need CCN to think for them) to believe that if you ever castigate the West anytime they err, then you’re a potential terrorist or a terrorists sympathizer. Over to you, white men’s asslickers, what have you got to say?
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by DonroxyII: 2:43am On Oct 10, 2022
Morphinne:
Why y’all now surprised they opposed it?
I’m not surprised one bit. Meanwhile, our pro-west resident analysts here on Nairaland have always wanted to have us believe that the US are the saints and are actively working to make sure that the devils (Russians in particular ) are tamed.
Hardly would you hear cases of Russian servicemen shooting unarmed black people which has become almost a commonplace in the U.S. and yet, they’ve successfully brainwashed Africans (those retards who need CCN to think for them) to believe that if you ever castigate the West anytime they err, then you’re a potential terrorist or a terrorists sympathizer. Over to you, white men’s asslickers, what have you got to say?
NeoColonialsm by the Media.

No body should cry for colonisation Uju Was just wasting Social Space .... Africans Kings would glady give their full Fledged Able bodied men and women simply for Seeing the Caucasian Skins grin .....

It's all About How much Values you place on your own people and how much you want them developed.

1 Like

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by pacespot(m): 6:44am On Oct 10, 2022
BloomingDale:

I will send you a link to a Cornell university lecture tomorrow. Too lazy to look for it today

Okay
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by Jacopini: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are the evil westerner's chearleaders and supporters? Your slave masters just voted against the stop of your continuos executioning, killings and segregation.

O ye black slaves that fell inlove with the chains.. Time to wake up.

I will keep saying it and always repeating it.

The UK, US, and other evil westerners are nothing but hypocrites. They will always deceives us, we blacks like they do care. They fvcking dont.

Every now and then, blacks are killed and racism is at the highest presently.
Just look at the golden Opportunity that presented itself for them to end it, to stop it... to make it go away. Guess what? They refused! They declined ! We blacks are their slaves afterall, why should they allow us free? grin

Everytime you blacks are killed, they act like they care.. Remember the taking of knees in the english premier league?
Remember black live matters streaming on all mainstream media?

Here is the strategy, when there is an upset or uproar, they bring up different consolidations and consolations strategies to calm us like a baby. "Our hearts and prayer are with you in this trying times....... Blah blah Nonsense'

Then 4-5 months later, little by little the fake pity-campaigns vanishes. And then boom! It happens again, another black is killed! then they starts playing by the scripts all over again. That is the strategy there my friends. These guys are hypocrites, pretenders... its all gimmicks, charade, stratagem, ruse ,artifice, gambit, cozenages,cunniness ,deceptions, fakeries, ... Any evil deceptive and manipulative words one can think of.

In a discussion of racism, there is no neutrality. It is either for or against.
And Quietness is the loudest form of injustice. Reason why we keep talking till we are heard

- A wise nairalander

The joke is on you Bl*ck Monk*ys . Lover of the slave master's chain cheesy

Nd yet here u are speaking ur slave masters language.
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by boldking(m): 7:33am On Oct 10, 2022
nwajesus12:
urchin

Your daddy
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by nwajesus12(m): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2022
boldking:

Your daddy
you got none
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by Vulcan24(m): 8:32am On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Well, you are right to some extent.

But it also exposes the fact that the United state as been involve in lot of dirty things relating to racism reason why they are afraid of reparations as you stated(if thats true).

It doesnt matter if the leaders they are paying the reparations to are greedy. What matter is how many are they.

They have commited so much crimes that reparating those people or countries will almost run them into debt...

Do you think of that too sir? Or are you not refferring to a financial reparation.

Liken reparations to selling arms or providing arms to Africa or the black countries, what do you think will happen to the arms

You will be surprised same arms you sell to Africa is smuggled back to Europe and in the hands of terrorist or you see sane arms used to kill and wage tribal wars in Africa

Giving reparations to Africa specifically for years of racism and the backlash would see the leaders waiting patiently for the reparations to come and lavishing would start.

They would share and loot the money before it comes, you have no idea how useless leaders are in this part untill the whotes publish our attrocities

The only reparations best fitted is to continue to support projects and human capital development for Africa. This is not specific and random and provides untargeted opportunities

It's not the white msns fault, African leaders are not interested in the growth of their people

1 Like

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by djkaneo(m): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are the evil westerner's chearleaders and supporters? Your slave masters just voted against the stop of your continuos executioning, killings and segregation.

The UK, US, and other evil westerners are nothing but hypocrites. They will always deceives us, we blacks like they do care. They fvcking dont.

Just look at the golden Opportunity that presented itself for them to end it, to stop it... to make it go away. Guess what? They refused! They declined ! We blacks are their slaves afterall, why should they allow us free? grin

Everytime you blacks are killed, they act like they care.. Remember the taking of knees in the english premier league?

Here is the strategy, when there is an upset or uproar, they bring up different consolidations and consolations strategies to calm us like a baby. "Our hearts and prayer are with you in this trying times....... Blah blah Nonsense'

Then 4-5 months later, little by little the fake pity-campaigns vanishes. And then boom! It happens again, another black is killed! then they starts playing by the scripts all over again. That is the strategy there my friends. These guys are hypocrites, pretenders... its all gimmicks, charade, stratagem, ruse ,artifice, gambit, cozenages,cunniness ,deceptions, fakeries, ... Any evil deceptive and manipulative words one can think of.

And Quietness is the loudest form of injustice. Reason why we keep talking till we are heard

- A wise nairalander

This is definitely the most racist comment I have seen this month.
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by boldking(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2022
nwajesus12:
you got none

Yes mine is dead and I’m sure you’re happy I don’t have a father……thank you for reminding me
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by nwajesus12(m): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2022
boldking:

Yes mine is dead and I’m sure you’re happy I don’t have a father……thank you for reminding me
Bleep you man
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by fxexperts: 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

- A wise nairalander

Imagine this mofo. Do you think the whites do things with sentiment like you dullards lots. You just slipped something int the bills and expect them to sign and honor, did you even read up the reason for their rejection. You are very right with one thing though, if you want to hide something from a black man like yourself, "put it in a book" because blacks like you don't read. You want to use cry foul and whine like a woman to claim the things you gave to them during the colonization era, and you still want to keep the billions of aids they gave to you. No be juju be that. Selfish greedy lots. And for your info China was also colonised why will they not vote yes, you al never cease to amaze me.

JasonScoolari:
The truth still remains that these people are not ready to end racism. Forget the gimmicks they put up in the media to preach against it, (most notable, taking of the kneel before a premier league game starts)

Sad thing is that majority of the victims of Racism worship these people especially the UK and US.

It will be nearly impossible to defeat Racism, but definitely it will die a natural death.
Have you defeated Tribalism in your shit hole country. Running your mouth like tap. If you can end tribalism in your country, then racism can end too.

Faithful007:
Don't believe any news you see without verifying details. That's what will differentiate a smart person from an average daft youth.

The news seems strange because normally that isn't what the US would do. There was something slipped into the bill that did not sit right with them, which relates to the Israel-Palestine conflict.
Don't mind these ignorant lots, they don't read, that's why.
Brendaniel:

When I tell people like you about the hypocrisy of the west and why Africans need to do away with them and their style of governance, you all call me hater, reason I preferred Trump's style of leadership to Biden and Obama, you might hate Trump for his harsh words or behaviour but I will prefer someone who tells me to my face that he hates me than someone who will deceive me with love but is doing everything possible to bring me down at my back.

From their style of Colonization(cut and join of tribes and regions in Africa), the type of democracy they imposed on Africa, the continuous exploitation of African resources, Assassinations, removals and refusing of African leaders who would have turned things around for Africa, the fake Aids they always claim to offer Africa even when they know they are not doing the right thing, the deceitful loans and finally the LGBTQ agenda they are forcefully trying to impose on Africa...

Yet some Africans do not see through the lies and deceit of the west
So you prefer they man who currently treats you like a slave and a peace to trash to the one who is trying to make this right for the atrocities of his father in the past. It is concluded African love their chains, all thanks to your kind, you love to go back to your chain.
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by fxexperts: 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2022
BloomingDale:

You think Racism is all about calling you a monkey. It is a power structure system where whites are kept on top and other races, especially blacks are kept on the bottom.

For example, blacks pay more taxes, pay more insurance, have higher credit card rates, lower credit card scores etc. This is because most blacks are given an odd number as social security number when they are born etc, so the system can differentiate them for exploitation.

In religion, you worship their white Jesus that looks nothing like you. Another insidious way of making sure you see them as gods and saviours and superior to you.

In short, racism is systemic. It keeps you as an underclass to them where you are poorer, weaker, etc

Same thing the Hausas/Fulanis are practicing in Nigeria, whereas they want to keep the South as a permanent underclass to them. That is the real tribalism. Tribalism is not about Igbos and Yoruba's coming to Nairaland to insult themselves. Lol.
I think you are very wrong. In the west their citizens pay lesser taxes and that is the right you get for been a citizen of those countries, while foreigners on some work permits pay higher taxes that is the way they run their system and if you are not ready to obey why relocate there in the first instance, why not stay in your country, if you feel you will be better off there. Let say for instance war hits the USA now just like we are seeing in Ukraine today, only the citizen will volunteer to stay back fight and defend their land, while you all foreigners will take to your various countries and watch them burn from afar. And yet you want to go to their country and have better or equal right with them, you are all a joke.
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by FoolishBoy419: 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bxahahh:
Yoooo!
Let me show you how to close greedy white clients, and Earn $ starting today with Instagram!!!
Proofs attached too...

Lalasticlala

Seun

Mynd44

Do something about this guy please. He's openly advertising a "tutorial" on how to scam people. That they are whites doesn't mean it's okay to scam people around and ruin our image. There are some of us that make legit money from White people who have nothing to do with our problems.

1 Like

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by capt20gen20: 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
God1000:
Why such move, this is unacceptable

I'm surprised to be honest because I don't expect this from the Biden administration, even the current US ambassador to UN is a black woman.

But domestically, the Biden administration has shown the willingness to end racism and white supremacy. Some high ranking black men and women serving in biden's cabinet include.

1. Michael Regan, the first Black man to lead the Environmental Protection Agency

2. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, the first Black person in the post

3. Housing and Urban Development Secretary Marcia Fudge

4. U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Linda Thomas-Greenfield

5. Cecilia Rouse, chair of the Council of Economic Advisers. Rouse is the first Black woman to lead the council.

6. Shalanda Young, acting director of the White House Office of Management and Budget.

7. Karine Jean-Pierre, white house press secretary

8. Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson
Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.

9. The current US vice President Kamala Harris is also a black woman, Joe biden picked her.

The list is endless

President biden also signed executive order on the second anniversary of George Floyd's death directing federal agencies to revise use-of-force policies, banning tactics such as chokeholds, restricting practices like no-knock warrants and promoting de-escalation techniques.

This is why I'm still a fan of Biden, Donald trump didn't appoint a single black man in his cabinet, he remains the most racist president in US history

Stop misleading people. Trump appointed Dr Ben Carson into his cabinet
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by loswhite(m): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

- A wise nairalander

You are just sounding very stupid. I'm sure you read just headlines. Within Nigeria you have discrimination between tribes, go and tackle that one before coming to scream racism
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by loswhite(m): 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
JasonScoolari:
The truth still remains that these people are not ready to end racism. Forget the gimmicks they put up in the media to preach against it, (most notable, taking of the kneel before a premier league game starts)

Sad thing is that majority of the victims of Racism worship these people especially the UK and US.

It will be nearly impossible to defeat Racism, but definitely it will die a natural death.
Have you defeated tribalism in your country? Till date some igbo will never allow their daughters to marry another tribe and you are screaming racism.
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by loswhite(m): 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
God1000:
Why such move, this is unacceptable

I'm surprised to be honest because I don't expect this from the Biden administration, even the current US ambassador to UN is a black woman.

But domestically, the Biden administration has shown the willingness to end racism and white supremacy. Some high ranking black men and women serving in biden's cabinet include.

1. Michael Regan, the first Black man to lead the Environmental Protection Agency

2. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, the first Black person in the post

3. Housing and Urban Development Secretary Marcia Fudge

4. U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Linda Thomas-Greenfield

5. Cecilia Rouse, chair of the Council of Economic Advisers. Rouse is the first Black woman to lead the council.

6. Shalanda Young, acting director of the White House Office of Management and Budget.

7. Karine Jean-Pierre, white house press secretary

8. Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson
Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.

9. The current US vice President Kamala Harris is also a black woman, Joe biden picked her.

The list is endless

President biden also signed executive order on the second anniversary of George Floyd's death directing federal agencies to revise use-of-force policies, banning tactics such as chokeholds, restricting practices like no-knock warrants and promoting de-escalation techniques.

This is why I'm still a fan of Biden, Donald trump didn't appoint a single black man in his cabinet, he remains the most racist president in US history

The topic is misleading. Get the details not just the headline.
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by loswhite(m): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
Faithful007:

Exactly what I was saying to some emotional idiots. They just see a headlines and start ranting about the west.
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by loswhite(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
GeneralPula:

Did you read?
He is just displaying high level of foolishness
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by loswhite(m): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
Brendaniel:

When I tell people like you about the hypocrisy of the west and why Africans need to do away with them and their style of governance, you all call me hater, reason I preferred Trump's style of leadership to Biden and Obama, you might hate Trump for his harsh words or behaviour but I will prefer someone who tells me to my face that he hates me than someone who will deceive me with love but is doing everything possible to bring me down at my back.

From their style of Colonization(cut and join of tribes and regions in Africa), the type of democracy they imposed on Africa, the continuous exploitation of African resources, Assassinations, removals and refusing of African leaders who would have turned things around for Africa, the fake Aids they always claim to offer Africa even when they know they are not doing the right thing, the deceitful loans and finally the LGBTQ agenda they are forcefully trying to impose on Africa...

Yet some Africans do not see through the lies and deceit of the west
The deceit of a Nigerian leader is far worst. We have evil leaders that are ready to steal the entire future of the black race. Let us tackle that one first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Relentless Storm Drowns California, USA ( Pics, Video) / Biden Announces Historic Oil Reserve Release, To Reduce Gas Prices. / "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.