Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia (31680 Views)

Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea / President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) / British MPs Vote Against Brexit Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by Flamemignon1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
FIRDAUS3:
All of una wey won be like obodoyibo, u wanna speaks good English, u wanna behave like westerners, every thing about you is English, English and English...... Your slave master has came out openly to tell you that " you'll forever remain slave in as much you still follow us" .

Let's call a spade a spade! They're bunch of hypocrite. undecided
Yea....like tribalism isn't a major problem in the hellhole you live in,at least there are NGOs to combat racism,do we have those in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by Flamemignon1(m): 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
Elsueno:

Even if d whites announced they would wipe out d entire blvck races, I am sure u would happily volunteer to slay ur brethren 4 them......I always laugh when I see U lots on naira land worshipping d west, they just tolerate our blavk a##, overwhelming majority of them don't even consider us human like them grin ...They never hide thier contempt 4 blavks, forming attaché by force won't change shyt
And I laugh at you laughing at them like y'all don't have tribalism in that shithole you call a country?

5 Likes

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by tunapawizzy: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
Bode3:
It is rather unfortunate no one really digest their reasons for voting *No*. It is actually asking the colonial masters for reparation for years of slavery. It is going to be a concern for any reasonable nation. Until we all decided to forgive these colonial masters about them paying us for years of slavery. Moreover, if they pay us back, black nations leaders
will still loot it; where are all the Abacha loot?
ok so because there is no legal justification for reparation, the wisest thing for them to do is throw out the baby with the bath water. They voted NO beacause in their minds They want to safeguard freedom of expression, throwing away right to human dignity. Im not kuku pained, na people wey dey rate them i pity. Between right to human dignity and freedom of expression, both are very important but which be prioritized and made to accomodate the other
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by Karnice600: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are the evil westerner's chearleaders and supporters? Your slave masters just voted against the stop of your continuos executioning, killings and segregation.

O ye black slaves that fell inlove with the chains.. Time to wake up.

I will keep saying it and always repeating it.

The UK, US, and other evil westerners are nothing but hypocrites. They will always deceives us, we blacks like they do care. They fvcking dont.

Every now and then, blacks are killed and racism is at the highest presently.
Just look at the golden Opportunity that presented itself for them to end it, to stop it... to make it go away. Guess what? They refused! They declined ! We blacks are their slaves afterall, why should they allow us free? grin

Everytime you blacks are killed, they act like they care.. Remember the taking of knees in the english premier league?
Remember black live matters streaming on all mainstream media?

Here is the strategy, when there is an upset or uproar, they bring up different consolidations and consolations strategies to calm us like a baby. "Our hearts and prayer are with you in this trying times....... Blah blah Nonsense'

Then 4-5 months later, little by little the fake pity-campaigns vanishes. And then boom! It happens again, another black is killed! then they starts playing by the scripts all over again. That is the strategy there my friends. These guys are hypocrites, pretenders... its all gimmicks, charade, stratagem, ruse ,artifice, gambit, cozenages,cunniness ,deceptions, fakeries, ... Any evil deceptive and manipulative words one can think of.

In a discussion of racism, there is no neutrality. It is either for or against.
And Quietness is the loudest form of injustice. Reason why we keep talking till we are heard

- A wise nairalander

The joke is on you Bl*ck Monk*ys . Lover of the slave master's chain cheesy

Nansense.

1 Like

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by jaxxy(m): 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are the evil westerner's chearleaders and supporters? Your slave masters just voted against the stop of your continuos executioning, killings and segregation.

The UK, US, and other evil westerners are nothing but hypocrites. They will always deceives us, we blacks like they do care. They fvcking dont.

Just look at the golden Opportunity that presented itself for them to end it, to stop it... to make it go away. Guess what? They refused! They declined ! We blacks are their slaves afterall, why should they allow us free? grin

Everytime you blacks are killed, they act like they care.. Remember the taking of knees in the english premier league?

Here is the strategy, when there is an upset or uproar, they bring up different consolidations and consolations strategies to calm us like a baby. "Our hearts and prayer are with you in this trying times....... Blah blah Nonsense'

Then 4-5 months later, little by little the fake pity-campaigns vanishes. And then boom! It happens again, another black is killed! then they starts playing by the scripts all over again. That is the strategy there my friends. These guys are hypocrites, pretenders... its all gimmicks, charade, stratagem, ruse ,artifice, gambit, cozenages,cunniness ,deceptions, fakeries, ... Any evil deceptive and manipulative words one can think of.

And Quietness is the loudest form of injustice. Reason why we keep talking till we are heard

- A wise nairalander

It's amazing and funny when Core Tribal Bigots complain about Racism. LMAO

As far we know racism isn't a criminal offence bt it is discouraged and frowned against just like tribalism. it has has to tackled with right laws not one way and divisive laws

Also the west are taking actions against systemic modern day racism bt need to take more major steps.

3 Likes

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by pacespot(m): 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
BloomingDale:

You think Racism is all about calling you a monkey. It is a power structure system where whites are kept on top and other races, especially blacks are kept on the bottom.

For example, blacks pay more taxes, pay more insurance, have higher credit card rates, lower credit card scores etc. This is because most blacks are given an odd number as social security number when they are born etc.

In religion, you worship their white Jesus that looks nothing like you. Another insidious way of making sure you see them as gods and saviours and superior to you.

Blacks are 100% human, whereas white people and every other person mixed with them are not considered 100% human since white people have dog, fruitflies, chimpanzee DNA in them, but their scientist will tell you we all evolved from apes, and blacks are the closest to apes, all to undermine your self confidence.

In short, racism is systemic. It keeps you as an underclass to them where you are poorer, weaker, etc

Same thing the Hausas/Fulanis are practicing in Nigeria, whereas they want to keep the South as a permanent underclass to them. That is the real tribalism. Tribalism is not about Igbos and Yoruba's coming to Nairaland to insult themselves. Lol.

I like your point @bolded, can you expatiate. I am an avid consumer of knowledge.
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by Karnice600: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
ecolime:
We can now see the true racists between Democrats and Republicans. I love GOPs that are racist, they will let you know straight up and you avoid them. But the evil Democrats, they form woke, all-inclusive but all na wash. They are snakes & hard core pretenders.

Biden and his cohorts are a sham. They act like they truly love non-whites whereas it's only their votes they need.

Their stupid excuse is they don't support the Durban resolutions which includes reparations to former colonies by colonial masters.

China that we much malign even voted YES shocked

This is an eye opener to we asslickers of these Western folks. I love and prefer them to the east because opportunities abound there for everyone irrespective of your origin but the truth is they are RACIST and hate people of my kind of colour.

Our children will always be treated as inferior because they are blacks. I don't see this changing in generations to come.

Sad reality

Racists no doubt, but they're the only white country who's had a black president so far. Your Russia or China would never let that happen.

2 Likes

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by nwajesus12(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
boldking:

Your papa
urchin
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by gambojimeta: 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
SeriouslySense:
I am shocked lo, that people are surprised. Lets face the reality, we as a people are not developing our society as we should, very poor infrastructure, The focus should be on how to make our environment the best for everyone, there is no time to cry victim or to be stuck in the victim mentality. grin grin grin

If they want to be a victim and keep crying like babies until the end of the world let me help you cry better and more, where are the racist insults again

Thank you jare.

Until Africans develop themselves and stop relying on aid from other nations, we won't earn our place in the committee of countries.

It took Japan alot of effort to make the G7. They were once discriminated against by whites. Same goes to South Korea and UAE (which they call sand nigg'ers), but look at how this countries have respectfully earn their place. Americans are now celebrating buying of Kia and Hyundai motors more than their Ford's and Aston Martins. You will hardly find a home in USA , Germany, Australia, Canada e.t.c without an LG or Samsung TV or sound system. UAE is now considered am excellent tourist destination. They even grouped some countries together in Asia and called them the Tigers due to the rate of development in those countries. All these countries were once colonies themselves.

Unlike Africans, they are not begging for aid or looking for reparation that some corrupt pot bellied politicians would eventually loot.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by yemmywesey(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
But I no see Nigeria vote there.
Weting buhari con dey find go UN meetings everytime.
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by LogicnReason: 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
Damn! You no get sense at all. All this epistle you wrote you didn't see the reason they gave for how they voted?

Let me ask you a simple question. The countries that votes yes, eg China, India, Saudi Arabia etc that voted yes. Do they have racism or not? Do they kill blacks like fowl or not? The reason why a black man killed in the US resonate worldwide is because of 2 things freedom of speech, and empathy from some white counterparts who show solidarity. Have you heard of protest in China or India when a black man is killed? Do you even hear it at all? Does a Chinese or Indian man join in solidarity to draw attention when a black man is killed?

Naaah, until you stop ranting and think objectively you are the real black mankey
lhordspy:

- A wise nairalander

3 Likes

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by hammerT: 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
@Cococandy, how market, your beloved western nations dont love your kind. grin
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by Fujiyama: 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
God1000:
This is why I'm still a fan of Biden, Donald trump didn't appoint a single black man in his cabinet, he remains the most racist president in US history.

^^^
While I'm no fan of Donald Trump, he did appoint Ben Carson (the neurosurgeon) to his cabinet as HUD secretary. Carson is African-American.
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by wolebest: 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
HonNL:
The 51st session of the UN Human Rights Council (held between 12 September - 7 October 2022) considered issues including systemic racism, enforced disappearances, climate change, water and sanitation, the rights of people of African descent, and colonialism, amongst others.

SOURCE

SOURCE

UK gives reasons for voting NO

SOURCE

What do you expect from the Grand Daddy and Grand Mummy of WORLD SLAVERY?

There slavery foot prints is legendary, you can't beat them.
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by cococandy(f): 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
hammerT:
@Cococandy, how market, your beloved western nations dont love your kind. grin

You know I can call out the racism that’s prevalent in the west (which I consistently do on this forum) and also tell you to stop fantasizing about sleeping with children? The two things are not mutually exclusive.

I don’t expect your pedophilic brain to be able to process that though. You’re too focused on eyeing children around you that anyone who opposes you is your enemy and a western tool that is being used to usurp your “African tradition” of pedophilia.

It’s unfortunate and you sound goofy

1 Like

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by Truthday: 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
God1000:
exactly, even the current administration is also in support of two state solution to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

This must be fake news

See this one. Fake.news. you didn't see the UN voting board count ? Has american ever said he's protecting migrant interest over his ?? Read about blacks in USA, pre 1940/50s.
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by OdefaGirl(f): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
SeriouslySense:
You can read here,
https://www.un.org/en/fight-racism/background/durban-declaration-and-programme-of-action

but from what i can see, its goals are to protect and support migrants, this is why they may not want to promote it. And i can understand to some extent why.

Another goal is to examine the past atrocities of the slave trade era, and popular sentiments in those countries are that slavery is like any other atrocities of the past which should not be imposed on the generation which is not responsible for those crimes. ( although can be a deflection, they love it)

Etcetera, it aims to address the impact of the past atrocities committed in the slave trade, in order to do so it has to reexamine it.

Thank you. I think the US doesn't want to start what they cannot finish. They don't want to give too much power and privilege to "migrants", it will be abused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by BigBashiru: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
marlow1962:
That’s their business.
When I go over that side again, any bleached modafvka that calls me monkey, I will knock the fvk outta him ( I no mind go jail, as long as say I beat shit commot from em body)

They are the monkeys....that's the truth
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by hammerT: 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
cococandy:

You know I can call out the racism that’s prevalent in the west (which I consistently do on this forum) and also tell you to stop fantasizing about sleeping with children? The two things are not mutually exclusive.

I don’t expect your pedophilic brain to be able to process that though. You’re too focused on eyeing children around you that anyone who opposes you is your enemy and a western tool that is being used to usurp your “African tradition” of pedophilia.

It’s unfortunate and you sound goofy

JUST BECOS I WONT SUPPORT YOUR LGBT AGENDA.

AS A CHRISTIAN, I WILL KEEP TELLING YOU THE ACT OF SODOMY IS A SIN BEFORE MAN AND GOD, CRY ME A RIVER.

ANUOFIA!

cococandy:
Watch them soar in prosperity

BY THE WAY THEIR IS NO CORRELATION BETWEEN HOMOSEXUALITY AND PROSPERITY. EWU! tongue
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by ASAPFERG1: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
LogicnReason:
Damn! You no get sense at all. All this epistle you wrote you didn't see the reason they gave for how they voted?

Let me ask you a simple question. The countries that votes yes, eg China, India, Saudi Arabia etc that voted yes. Do they have racism or not? Do they kill blacks like fowl or not? The reason why a black man killed in the US resonate worldwide is because of 2 things freedom of speech, and empathy from some white counterparts who show solidarity. Have you heard of protest in China or India when a black man is killed? Do you even hear it at all? Does a Chinese or Indian man join in solidarity to draw attention when a black man is killed?

Naaah, until you stop ranting and think objectively you are the real black mankey
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by CheapHomes1: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:

- A wise nairalander

Is Tinubu one of those "Bl*ck Monk*ys and Lover of the slave master's chain" since he has to run away from his beloved Lagos to London to "rest"? Is he one of those "Bl*ck Monk*ys and Lover of the slave master's chain" since his children couldn't school in LASU but Berkeley school of music in London?

1 Like

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by Faithful007: 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
owagbeba:

UK rejected the bill because they do not want to held accountable for their colonial rule and pay reparation. Ref: Durban conference / report

US rejected the bill because of the same reason- fear to held accountable of their murderous reign over colonies. They said, “ Among our concerns are the resolution’s endorsement of the Durban Declaration and Program of Action (DDPA), the outcome of the Durban “
They were told pay over what wasn't a crime then. Worse still the amount is ambiguous. Will you agree to pay if it were you?

1 Like

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by panafrican(m): 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
Uncle Sam has a history of being on the wrong side. grin grin grin
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by Igbodicool(m): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:

- A wise nairalander

You are only allowed to talk when you finish mourning Queen Elizabeth.

Meanwhile, Prof Uju Anya is still at the corner to make you wail the more.
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by Igbodicool(m): 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
IGBO still remain their nightmare and nemesis.
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by seunayantokun(m): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
Some people just jumped on the thread to comment without reading and digesting the story while some simply read their own mind into the text.

For me, the summary is former colonial and slave masters are saying let the past remain past and concentrate on making today and tomorrow free of the past evils. However, for many who feel victimised by their past actions, the past must be repaired. The argument might continue ad infinitum.

My view concerning the slave trade is 'all have sinned and come short of the glory of God', according to the Bible. I mean both the sellers and the buyers were guilty. To pay reparations, it must be done by all that were involved in uprooting brothers and sisters from their towns and villages and selling them to the white men and the latter who bought them and continued the process of their dehumanisation. To do this is possible but difficult. For instance, as an African, would you pay reparations if you discovered that your ancestors wiped out generations selling off mothers and babies, pregnant women, children, etc for umbrellas, mirrors, boxes of matches, etc? Because if the white buyers must pay, you who destroyed and sold off your brothers and sisters also must be ready to pay. Even some descendants of the victims of the obnoxious trade also might have to pay because before some of them were captured and enslaved, they had earlier made their fellows slaves. How would that be handled? Or we are just looking for free money to be embezzled by vipers in government in many African countries?

Colonisation was the continuation of the crime against humanity called slavery. The west was very guilty of this but we opened the door by hating our own blood. They said no more slave trade but what was colonisation? Slave masters have never been willing to let you go. That is what many political leaders and their ethnic brothers
and sisters are doing to other ethnicities in Africa today. Moreover, former colonisers are today's neocolonisers who still dictate how you are ruled by supporting rogues that never mean well for their own African people to be leaders so as to remotely control your economy to their own advantage.

Whether we like it or not, moving away from the past and concentrating our energy on today and tomorrow to ensure our sour history is not repeated is our best option, and I support that. If we do that in Nigeria, for instance, the 1999 constitution will be thrown out and there will be freedom, security, and development. How do you want the west to think of you if you sheepishly continue to labour under that constitution put in place by some to enslave you and you continue to say sai baba to terrorists who have brought their fulani kinsmen to take your land and life away from you? How do you want them to think of you if you close your eyes to the fact that the 1914 amalgamation by your colonisers has expired and you need to set yourself free but you rather wish to vote for continuation of your impoverishment? How do you want them to think of you if you choose to live under a constitution that uproots your nationhood and makes you just people by derobing you of your God-given culture, language, and thought system? Can you ever be what God programmed you to be without those things? Why can't you just find out why developed countries are developed and copy that? You criticise the west but if they grant you a visa today, it's a testimony in your church or an occasion for a special prayer by your imams.

So long your desires remain voting for Tinubu, Atiku, Obi, etc, rather seeking your own nationhood, I don't mean the one nation fraud called Nigeria, which is actually a Fulani nation, you are not ready for true freedom and happiness.

To Yorùbá Nation we move.
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by cococandy(f): 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
hammerT:

JUST BECOS I WONT SUPPORT YOUR LGBT AGENDA.

AS A CHRISTIAN, I WILL KEEP TELLING YOU THE ACT OF SODOMY IS A SIN BEFORE MAN AND GOD, CRY ME A RIVER.

ANUOFIA!

BY THE WAY THEIR IS NO CORRELATION BETWEEN HOMOSEXUALITY AND PROSPERITY. EWU! tongue

Stay mad boo

Pedophile apologist and a Christian?

@bold, I don’t remember ever asking you to. Or anyone else ask you to do that either. You just keep coming up with nonsense and made up scenarios that didn’t happen.

Just stop supporting pedophilia and calling it African culture. All the rest is unnecessary. That’s all you have to do

2 Likes

Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by Gospel2Day: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
JasonScoolari:
The truth still remains that these people are not ready to end racism. Forget the gimmicks they put up in the media to preach against it, (most notable, taking of the kneel before a premier league game starts)

Sad thing is that majority of the victims of Racism worship these people especially the UK and US.

It will be nearly impossible to defeat Racism, but definitely it will die a natural death.

We have not ended Tribalism in Nigeria, so it is racism we will end globally?
We blacks still sell ourselves into sex slavery in Western nations, but it is slavery that happened centuries ago that reparations should be paid for.
African political leaders currently colonize and impoverish their citizens, but it is what US and UK did by way of colonialism that is our headache, despite all the financial grants and debts cancellations they afforded Africa.
We're not serious.
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by owagbeba: 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
Faithful007:
They were told pay over what wasn't a crime then. Worse still the amount is ambiguous. Will you agree to pay if it were you?

we all know that an act of murder is morally wrong and it’s a crime. Extermination of indigenous communities to take over their land is a crime. Some acts are morally reprehensible. And these empires have been at this level of cruelties since the dark ages; only with a defense that it was not a crime at that time.
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by Tylergee12: 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
Good evening sir, I have been following your post for a while and I don't know where else to go. But I need some spiritual intervention in my life. I am Chris by the way and I don't know if you would get this. Please reach out to me on this number thanks 070.403.711.89

Righteousness2:
These ones are deceiving themselves.
You take action against racism and so on but you take action for abomination, Abnormally, gay , lesbian, etc.
Who is deceiving who?
Re: US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia by flexshop(m): 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
God1000:
Why such move, this is unacceptable

I'm surprised to be honest because I don't expect this from the Biden administration, even the current US ambassador to UN is a black woman.

But domestically, the Biden administration has shown the willingness to end racism and white supremacy. Some high ranking black men and women serving in biden's cabinet include.

1. Michael Regan, the first Black man to lead the Environmental Protection Agency

2. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, the first Black person in the post

3. Housing and Urban Development Secretary Marcia Fudge

4. U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Linda Thomas-Greenfield

5. Cecilia Rouse, chair of the Council of Economic Advisers. Rouse is the first Black woman to lead the council.

6. Shalanda Young, acting director of the White House Office of Management and Budget.

7. Karine Jean-Pierre, white house press secretary

8. Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson
Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.

9. The current US vice President Kamala Harris is also a black woman, Joe biden picked her.

The list is endless

President biden also signed executive order on the second anniversary of George Floyd's death directing federal agencies to revise use-of-force policies, banning tactics such as chokeholds, restricting practices like no-knock warrants and promoting de-escalation techniques.

This is why I'm still a fan of Biden, Donald trump didn't appoint a single black man in his cabinet, he remains the most racist president in US history

Are you smoking hemp? Ben Carson sec. of housing is what? Asian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North / "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President / Gambian Soldiers Removing Jammeh's Posters On Gambian Streets (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.