Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally (74261 Views)

Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally / Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by MissLeslie(m): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
He lost everything plus his house in UK and USA then, he house Nadeco member and also help them in sending money to their family at home,
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by iyatrustee(f): 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
This comparison should be based on rallies in their respective home states. That would only be fair.

Peter Obi rally in Anambra vs Tinubu rally in lagos
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by PHIPEX(m): 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
If this is the best Tinubu supporters call pull in his own strongest base then Obi has won home and away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Lashist(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2022
To me its nothing like Obi's rally...its Youth's rally against APC rally. Masses know who they want and APC is against the masses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by aklion: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2022
Na only lasgidi... Compare other state na. Then see wetin sup.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by chiedozie198100: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2022
KunGioKehRah:
See these funny guys

You want to defeat Tinubu and you are campaigning against him in Lagos?

Are you a bombosticbratatta?

The guy is a Nigerian phenomena,

You don't win him by capturing Lagos. You have to capture the 36 states.
How many Nigerians live in Lagos? Even me I have never been to Lagos up till now. I still dey live in my papa village. Ah ah , these guys are funny oh, my God!
Abi guys am I speaking China?

Mumu. How will he win if he doesn't campaign against him in Lagos?
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by VTJN(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2022
luvinhubby:
No sane human being can support Tinubu to become president of Nigeria, none.
Tinubu is your next president bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Bigkoko: 10:46am On Oct 10, 2022
Is the drug baron not ashamed? Obi doing rally in Lagos he claimed to have developed, naaooooo for shameless drug baron. Can tinubu go and do rally in the
State Obi gov for 8yrs lets see!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by ejimatic: 10:47am On Oct 10, 2022
owukpa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxS6PIpUHnk
PETER OBI’S LAGOS RALLY VS TINUBU’S LAGOS RALLY
Those that attended BAT rally outnumbered thode that attended Obi rally in four places. Father and son are not equal trully

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Omaefe(m): 10:47am On Oct 10, 2022
imagine 5M healthy people coming out to rally for one sickly man. our mumu never do? chai tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by PStacks(m): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2022
You can not compare sleep with death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAK85zxW7Ag

Peter obi was walk, Tinubu's was March. Men Marching

Check for urself na

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAK85zxW7Ag
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by emerged01(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Which of the Obi's rallies are you talking about? His rally took place in 4 different places in Lagos alone while Tinubu's rally took place at one place and stretch.

Obi's rally also took place same day nationwide. Tinubu rally was held only in lagos today
Na MC oluomo rally for Tinubu no be APC rally.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Evergreen4(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2022
If all the Peter Obi supporters from the four rally locations decides to converge at a single point point like Mc oluomo did, then there we be need for this comparison. Till then Obi still leads
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by sweetjohn(m): 10:50am On Oct 10, 2022
Peter Obi was there already Tinubu was just doing copy copy and catching up. Case close
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Nazgul: 10:50am On Oct 10, 2022
OPC touts spotted with weapons at Tinubu's rally.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Bouncing2(m): 10:50am On Oct 10, 2022
KunGioKehRah:
See these funny guys

You want to defeat Tinubu and you are campaigning against him in Lagos?

Are you a bombosticbratatta?

The guy is a Nigerian phenomena,

You don't win him by capturing Lagos. You have to capture the 36 states.
How many Nigerians live in Lagos? Even me I have never been to Lagos up till now. I still dey live in my papa village. Ah ah , these guys are funny oh, my God!
Abi guys am I speaking China?

You ain't making any iota of sense bruv...

Enjoy ya village
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by GoAndVerify: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2022
It's not by rally.

It's by the number of valid votes cast at the end of the day.

I remain obidient until the end of time.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by herich(m): 10:51am On Oct 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Today's March was organized by Musiliu and his cohorts, which in my opinion is MC oluomos support structure for the Tinubus campaign. It was singlehandedly pulled off by a single individual just as the APC women leader pulled off the Lagos women rally m for BAT.
This is only a fragment of the several other structures working for BATs emergence as President.
What we saw today was [b]only a gathering of agberos and touts [/b]according to zombedientss, there are several other formidable stratas and groups as well

Even those actors and actresses seen in the rally.
You're indeed clueless grin
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by NwokoloOwa: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2022
Na wa-o.

Tinubu and Obi supporters morbid fear of each other no be here.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Olohunofero: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2022
Na only agbero match be this ooo...
Una never see anything

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by correctyourself(m): 10:51am On Oct 10, 2022
The most important thing is for the youths to get their PVC and vote on that day, we can change the narratives.

If we take this as challenge we can take power from those that are there currently and give to the younger people we want, lets prepare to vote.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by tctrills: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Today's March was organized by Musiliu and his cohorts, which in my opinion is MC oluomos support structure for the Tinubus campaign. It was singlehandedly pulled off by a single individual just as the APC women leader pulled off the Lagos women rally m for BAT.
This is only a fragment of the several other structures working for BATs emergence as President.
What we saw today was only a gathering of agberos and touts according to zombedientss, there are several other formidable stratas and groups as well
Obi's rallies are pulled off by the everyday Nigerian. Its never about big names, It's just about the people coming together. Outside MC Oluomo structure, Tinubu would be left hanging in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by onez: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2022
The main difference is many people in Yesterday's rally were there for Sanwo-olu and not necessarily for Tinubu. It was a combo
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Onyi22(f): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2022
Na only mumu go vote APC
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by ogatboy(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
What we saw today was only a gathering of agberos and touts according to zombedientss, there are several other formidable stratas and groups as well

First, the rally involved bringing in people from other south west zone, it held in one location, the one person pulling it off shows it was not also organic. More importantly, crowds do not win election, only the votes on election day will count.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by 1972xy: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2022
Igbos are desperate for power to enable them to exist.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by tctrills: 10:53am On Oct 10, 2022
ElSudani:
The constant need to compare yourself and your accomplishments with others is a sign of insecurity and inferiority complex.
You are right, the battle for the bigger crowd is unnecessary. Both candidates have shown that they have great support in Lagos. We can only wait till election day.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Owoinukolo(m): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2022
Really! This is what we will be talking about... Please!!!!
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Pinito: 10:53am On Oct 10, 2022
2023 go shock some people social media and the trenches are two different things
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by dyera(m): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2022
DeleTaller:

OniDatti nah scam... the two pulled out from pdp and want to enslave their followers.. If only MC could pull this crowd, then the zombidients should look elsewhere for pity vote.

Stop deceiving yourself, your Lagos APC lord sent his men to arrest and detain the coordinator of the ObiDatti rally as soon as he arrived in Lagos. In spite of that the rally was still a massive success.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chief Obafemi Awolowo's Private Car in 1979 (photo) / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun / President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.