Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally (74258 Views)

Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally / Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Omoawoke: 11:07am On Oct 10, 2022
successmatters:
Peter Obi, as seen from 4 different parts of Lagos State

Tinubu rally cannot be done in a single day in Lagos, that's why it is being done in fraction, what you see here is transport union
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by ncoolsome(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2022
Perfectbeing:
First rally was women rally. This one is road transport workers rally. Youths haven't done rally o. Professionals haven't done rally o. If they now combine rally nkor?
Asiwaju is phenomenal.

Motor park women selling agbo and ogogoro did there's now the motor park men have done there's...not surprises me again.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by onuman: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2022
tuborme:
Peter Obi’s rally took place in 4 different places on thesame day… while Tinubu’s rally took place in one location

Tinubu's supporters in the SW are the extreme Islamists who understand that Shettima was placed to ride piggyback on Tinubu to become president of Nigeria.
No saner Yoruba supports old, frail and sick Tinubu’s presidential ambition.

Shettima the Boko Haram patronizer had since claimed the office of Chief of the Armed forces, even before elections.

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by broadman20: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2022
jrusky:

God don punish you and all you obi-dunce you are number one criminals troubling Nigeria as a nation because you always find one thing or the other to defend that bastard called obi.

Anyway obi will never see Aso Rock if you doubt me put your cash on the table.

Bitch!!!

See who is talking, you think the north doesn't know you people, you think they are Fools like you people?

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by CheapHomes1: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2022
lawbabs:

No sane person should be talking of voting the single largest importer into Nigeria in 2023. The same fellow speak from two sides of mouth. We will switch from consuming nation to producing nation. How will his importing lines be affected? He’s one of the reasons we have remained consuming nations, he should talk about the sacrifice his business will make to ensure that Nigeria becomes a producing nation. Like it was done in 2015, blind followers of Obi aren’t ready to ask questions but they will demonize others.

How is obi responsible for nigeria remaining a consuming nation?
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by daywatcher: 11:10am On Oct 10, 2022
ncoolsome:

Motor park women selling agbo and ogogoro did there's now the motor park men have done there's...not surprises me again.

Motor park women no be human being?
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by toujurs: 11:11am On Oct 10, 2022
belatoxx:

Obitiku supporters won't fail to amazed me why posting same picture in 3 editing places

You want collect Lagos and leave Anambra alone.... For some of you I know Lagos nah obodo oyinbo for the flat heads....Ninu Tinubu ni igbekele waa
Guy, what are you saying, what are you even saying. Are you even a Nigerian. How can lagos be obodo oyibo for the Igbo's, have you been to france, Bangladesh, America, china, Australia, Indonesia. Guy igbo's are in all these places.

You just sounded like someone who is poor. Guy grow up. Do you know how many factories owned by the igbo's in nigeria.

How many importers that are ogbo's.. You are poor. Man!!! Go and feed your family first, before looking for the tribe to hate on. I am very sure you are one of those people living in a face me i slap you.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by successmatters(m): 11:11am On Oct 10, 2022
Omoawoke:

Tinubu rally cannot be done in a single day in Lagos, that's why it is being done in fraction, what you see here is transport union

Liars
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Itsemekhona: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2022
Obi's rally was great.Cos no one was paid to come.If u want (Tinubu)try your popularity,come and do rally in the South East and see the numbers u will get
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by toujurs: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2022
daywatcher:

Motor park women no be human being?
human being that can't read and write. They can't even speak or hear english. They don't care about their future. Neither do they hope on having a future it's a big shame
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2022
owukpa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxS6PIpUHnk
PETER OBI’S LAGOS RALLY VS TINUBU’S LAGOS RALLY
lmao. You can see the massive difference in the personalities if the people involved. One is made up of touts the other is made up of people who actually want a change. While one had his rally in different parts of the country simultaneously, the other one could only do so in 1 state. Even had to force people out of their jobs to enter street. I can say certainly that those who weren’t even forced by the Tinubu organizers were there in the hopes some free money will reach their finger tips but in the end, they know who not to vote for. If I don’t have water in my mosquito free house, I’ll go to the mosquito infested compound next to mine and fetch the free water there and go back to my mosquito free house.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Omenlon: 11:13am On Oct 10, 2022
Is there even any basis for comparison between APC and labour party in Lagos State? Nothing has changed and nothing will change in the voting pattern in Lagos State. APC will still win overwhelmingly in Lagos State with labour party and PDP dragging distance 2nd and 3rd position. Those who are obidient today had always voted against APC in Lagos State queuing behind PDP while APC supporters still remained
intact. PDP is the biggest loser in obidient emergence.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by saintkeppy(m): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2022
Let Tinubu/APC organize Rally in Awka, Nnewi, &Onitsha in Mr. Peter Obi's Anambra State &let's judge who's on the right track.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by jaxxy(m): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2022
KunGioKehRah:
See these funny guys

You want to defeat Tinubu and you are campaigning against him in Lagos?

Are you a bombosticbratatta?

The guy is a Nigerian phenomena,

You don't win him by capturing Lagos. You have to capture the 36 states.
How many Nigerians live in Lagos? Even me I have never been to Lagos up till now. I still dey live in my papa village. Ah ah , these guys are funny oh, my God!
Abi guys am I speaking China?

Obidients have swallowed lagos. cool

Even Afenifere is Obidient. cool
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Omoawoke: 11:13am On Oct 10, 2022
toujurs:
human being that can't read and write. They can't even speak or hear english. They don't care about their future. Neither do they hope on having a future it's a big shame
They have more electoral value, these are the ones that will vote under rain
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Musauzor(m): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2022
Bola BATstard Tribulation's supporters in Lagos are street urchins, criminals, thugs, ex-convicts, Indian hemp smokers, motor park touts and the like who may not have their pvc's while Peter Obi's supporters in Lagos are educated, enlightened , informed, and forward-looking young people who desire actual change in the polity
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Omoawoke: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2022
Omenlon:
Is there even any basis for comparison between APC and labour party in Lagos State? Nothing has changed and nothing will change in the voting pattern in Lagos State. APC will still win overwhelmingly in Lagos State with labour party and PDP dragging distance 2nd and 3rd position. Those who are obidient today had always voted against APC in Lagos State queuing behind PDP while APC supporters still remained
intact.

They will send pdp on exile in lagos. Pdp go carry third
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by DOM7: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2022
The question should be like who is the landlord of Lagos? And if a tenant can pull such a crowd in your house then is a goal!
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by yemmit90: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2022
tuborme:
Peter Obi’s rally took place in 4 different places on thesame day… while Tinubu’s rally took place in one location

But why are people emphasise so much on political rallies? The rallies that 30% of them might be pass by people and road sellers, and another 60% could be those catching cruise and opportunists.

Political rallies don't translate to votes, so why are Nairalanders killing themselves over nothing.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by toujurs: 11:18am On Oct 10, 2022
Omoawoke:

They have more electoral value, these are the ones that will vote under rain
That was then, when no one cared about who becomes the president, but right now, buhari has really dealt with Nigerians.

Every one wants to vote again.

I went to the market, and i saw yam sliced in pieces for sales, and a elderly man came to buy four slice, i was like, OMG. Has it gotten to this.

An elderly man, can't afford a full yam anylonger for his family. And i am not surprised if he would be one of those screaming emi lo kan.

I do pity most Nigerians, that are struggling to pay rent, especially the yoruba's. Most are now evem selling their father's properties. It's a big shame
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by obillybest(m): 11:22am On Oct 10, 2022
Nigeria Youth Vote wisely!!!
Forget this old men that finished our generation resource.
Think twice!
If you insist and vote for the wrong person becoz of tribe and religion, shaa na same market all of us go enter? When the rain falls everyone go feel am.
You are a youth and you can't seat and analyze this men yourself...sorry for you.
I love the Igbo's
I love the Hausa's
I also love yoruba's but for the seek of true Nigerian in all PO is No1.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Minjim: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2022
You think Tinybu can't do his rally in 10 different place in 1 day?
tuborme:
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Omenlon: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2022
saintkeppy:
Let Tinubu/APC organize Rally in Awka, Nnewi, &Onitsha in Mr. Peter Obi's Anambra State &let's judge who's on the right track.
. APC don't need Anambra or south east to win the presidential election. Anambra gave APC 33k in the last election, yet APC won. APC will rather concentrate it energy on areas that can give them reasonable votes instead of inconsequential areas like Anambra and other south east States
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Iselogunise: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2022
Very apt. The so called Obi movement focus more on Lagos like this is where Obi will get 25% across 2/3 of states in Nigeria. It will soon be clear that while they are Obidient, BATified BATallions are watching. Feb 2023 is just months away

KunGioKehRah:
See these funny guys

You want to defeat Tinubu and you are campaigning against him in Lagos?

Are you a bombosticbratatta?

The guy is a Nigerian phenomena,

You don't win him by capturing Lagos. You have to capture the 36 states.
How many Nigerians live in Lagos? Even me I have never been to Lagos up till now. I still dey live in my papa village. Ah ah , these guys are funny oh, my God!
Abi guys am I speaking China?
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by backnbeta(f): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2022
Obi can't drag SW with Tinubu; that's a fact...same way Tinubu can't drag SE with Obi. This election is an ethnic one; Tinubu can't pull Obi's crowd in the SE, likewise Obi can't pull Tinubu's crowd in the SW...stop the unhealthy comparison and engage in serious campaigns
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by daywatcher: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2022
toujurs:

Can the baby that attended obi rally read and write?

How does not supporting your candidate mean that they do not care about their future?

Apart from saying that he is not Tinubu what has your candidate done to earn their support?
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Omenlon: 11:27am On Oct 10, 2022
DOM7:
The question should be like who is the landlord of Lagos? And if a tenant can pull such a crowd in your house then is a goal!
I keep asking, outside the south east which state can Peter Obi win
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Segzy19: 11:27am On Oct 10, 2022
Why is Obi not starting or doing his campaign in Anambra, where he was a governor for 8 years?

Does charity not begin at home again?
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by sulaak(m): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2022
Nigerians and their simple intelligence.

Who cares who has the largest rally, abe nan rally we go chop.

What politician calls out the recent discovery of an illegal pipeline to Shell oil depot?
Who is calling out the government's complicity in these illegal activities,?
Who wants to remove oil subsidies?
Who wants to remove import duties?

Nigerians focus on the issues and not useless rallies.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Omenlon: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2022
Itsemekhona:
Obi's rally was great.Cos no one was paid to come.If u want (Tinubu)try your popularity,come and do rally in the South East and see the numbers u will get
which south east? Even Peter Obi is afraid to hold a rally in his Anambra you want APC to go there. Simon Ekpa, say no lefeledum no erection in the south east, are you not aware? Tinubu doesn't need you people to win.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Ganjafama(m): 11:43am On Oct 10, 2022
Somebody once said the number of votes Tinubu gets will determine the number of Nigerians who need mental rehabilitation, and I agree with him 100%.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader / Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader / Chief Obafemi Awolowo's Private Car in 1979 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.