Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally (74256 Views)

Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally / Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by saintkeppy(m): 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Don't worry, Obi will win all the states in SW... I hope you're happy now?

And I say Amen to it, so be it.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
guass:
Dear Youths,

The official campaigns for the 2023 elections have commenced.
Take 1 minute and think about these.

No face cap � can cover your hunger for 4 years
No T-shirt can protect you from insecurity for 4 years
5kg rice cannot help your belly for 4 years
1ltr groundnut oil cannot sustain your kitchen for 4 years.
5 yards of Ankara cannot cover poverty for 4 years

If someone offers you 10k for campaign or voting, ask yourself this question �
How much do they give to their children as pocket money per month?
Remember, your 10k is for 4 years, and it is once and for all.

Think about your value
Think about your voice
Think about your future
Politicians are not more Nigerians than you.
The power is in your hands.

If the best candidate does not have the chance to win, waste your vote on him without a second thought.
It is better to live a fufiled life, than voting for your own problems.
It is the best thing to do.
You have a chance to speak in the future.

Remember you are not suffering as a Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo, but as a Nigerian.
Reject all ethnical cards that are unfavorable to your future.
They will visit you during campaign, but you will never see them again until the next campaign.
Work for an accountable candidate.

Election is local but politics is international
The outcome of election will not only affect you, it affects all Nigerians irrespective of where they are.
Think about the character and integrity of your candidate.

Don't submit yourself as campaign thug,
The children of politicians are enjoying winter abroad.
They don't go out with knife �, gun �, or charms.
Their lives are very important to their parents.

Be wise,
Be smart,
Be thoughtful.
Be focused

God bless Nigeria

This comment deserves an award

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by SlurUsername1: 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
digital5:
all his structures in Lagos should have done it one day let's see the population. because most of the people who attended the women march also participated in this one grin grin

You belong to a different camp, you cant dictate the modus operandi in Tinubus campaign.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by luvinhubby(m): 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
VTJN:
Tinubu is your next president bro

Wake up from your nightmare, Tinubu WILL NOT be president of Nigeria, this is by the WATCHERS.
If you know, you know.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Midemi1: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
[quote author=ezegold4we post=117415377]Peter Obi’s rally took place in 5 different places on the same day in lagos, the locations are Festac, lekki, Ikeja, ajegunle and surulere while Tinubu’s rally took place in only one location inside Lagos,
Tinubu should come and organize rally in 5 different locations in Anambra state in one day,

OBI is sure of 50% votes from Lagos PVC holder's, you can argue with urchin's and agbadorianrs.[

No 50% ke! Lets say 92% e go be like film for your eyes..
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by anonimi: 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
ElSudani:
The constant need to compare yourself and your accomplishments with others is a sign of insecurity and inferiority complex.

How do you know that it is constant, Ogbeni agbelęrø philosopher

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by VTJN(m): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
luvinhubby:

Wake up from your nightmare, Tinubu WILL NOT be president of Nigeria, this is by the WATCHERS.
If you know, you know.
Lol

Una talk pass this one during Buhari time and he still won 2 consecutive times

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by HighTableVoice: 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
I see lots of people inside the two rallies.

So, what are we comparing Exactly??

5 locations to get their crowds. 1 location to just mingle. Imagine if MC had extended it to 5 different locations, how much more crowd do you think will be involved
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by toujurs: 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
daywatcher:

Can the baby that attended obi rally read and write?

How does not supporting your candidate mean that they do not care about their future?

Apart from saying that he is not Tinubu what has your candidate done to earn their support?

the baby, can speak English, read and write unlike the grown efulefu's, thugs for that matter rallying for tinubu.

God will shame, and punish all of all you miscreants that don't want this country to advance.

Asiwaju, that can't hold a flag. Neither can he sign. No intelligence and foresight.

That is who you want to vote. A very big shame.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by davidl7: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
So you people are looking at this irrelevant crowd? Did you count myself and my wife and my brother in-law and mother in-law that we did nt even bother to go out for any rally but very OBIDIENT? More than 60% of Obidients did not come out for any Rally.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by HighTableVoice: 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
[quote author=Midemi1 post=117436584][/quote]

You and your yeye PVC will not be accounted for. Either you like it or not Asiwaju is the next president of this country. Carry your bag and move to Togo if you can't live with that fact
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by nairamaniac: 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
KunGioKehRah:
See these funny guys

You want to defeat Tinubu and you are campaigning against him in Lagos?

Are you a bombosticbratatta?

The guy is a Nigerian phenomena,

You don't win him by capturing Lagos. You have to capture the 36 states.
How many Nigerians live in Lagos? Even me I have never been to Lagos up till now. I still dey live in my papa village. Ah ah , these guys are funny oh, my God!
Abi guys am I speaking China?

U are soooo dull. That's not an insult.
It's an observation.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by ogbiwa: 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
KunGioKehRah:
See these funny guys

You want to defeat Tinubu and you are campaigning against him in Lagos?

Are you a bombosticbratatta?

The guy is a Nigerian phenomena,

You don't win him by capturing Lagos. You have to capture the 36 states.
How many Nigerians live in Lagos? Even me I have never been to Lagos up till now. I still dey live in my papa village. Ah ah , these guys are funny oh, my God!
Abi guys am I speaking China?

Truly, yes you are
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by adetayo234: 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
OsunOriginal:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Obidi@ts are dullards. Ordinary Oluomo is giving them sleepless nights.

He is not ordinary oluomo. He is a criminal and thug backed by Lagos government.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by BluntCrazeMan: 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
HighTableVoice:

5 locations to get their crowds. 1 location to just mingle. Imagine if MC had extended it to 5 different locations, how much more crowd do you think will be involved
We saw buses..

So, they converged.

Meanwhile,, all these are now useless.
The time for rallies are over.

This is the time for meeting the people in CAMPAIGNS
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by adetayo234: 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
DeleTaller:

OniDatti nah scam... the two pulled out from pdp and want to enslave their followers.. If only MC could pull this crowd, then the zombidients should look elsewhere for pity vote.

Many of those people at the rally are fellow thugs like oluomo. They are NURTW staff and must attend rally if they don't want oluomo to be angry.

Those who attended Obi's rally were not induced in anyway. The did out of their free volition without inducement.

Love for Tinubu is fake love, love induced by money.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by maasoap(m): 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by sowilli: 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
guass:
Dear Youths,

The official campaigns for the 2023 elections have commenced.
Take 1 minute and think about these.

No face cap � can cover your hunger for 4 years
No T-shirt can protect you from insecurity for 4 years
5kg rice cannot help your belly for 4 years
1ltr groundnut oil cannot sustain your kitchen for 4 years.
5 yards of Ankara cannot cover poverty for 4 years

If someone offers you 10k for campaign or voting, ask yourself this question �
How much do they give to their children as pocket money per month?
Remember, your 10k is for 4 years, and it is once and for all.

Think about your value
Think about your voice
Think about your future
Politicians are not more Nigerians than you.
The power is in your hands.

If the best candidate does not have the chance to win, waste your vote on him without a second thought.
It is better to live a fufiled life, than voting for your own problems.
It is the best thing to do.
You have a chance to speak in the future.

Remember you are not suffering as a Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo, but as a Nigerian.
Reject all ethnical cards that are unfavorable to your future.
They will visit you during campaign, but you will never see them again until the next campaign.
Work for an accountable candidate.

Election is local but politics is international
The outcome of election will not only affect you, it affects all Nigerians irrespective of where they are.
Think about the character and integrity of your candidate.

Don't submit yourself as campaign thug,
The children of politicians are enjoying winter abroad.
They don't go out with knife �, gun �, or charms.
Their lives are very important to their parents.

Be wise,
Be smart,
Be thoughtful.
Be focused

God bless Nigeria
this message needs to get to slums, motor parks, garages, under bridge and the rural areas, core north. It should be translated into different local dialects and shared on social media, radio and television. Any NGO who can help, we will find and solicit funding.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by maasoap(m): 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
adetayo234:

Many of those people at the rally are fellow thugs like oluomo. They are NURTW staff and must attend rally if they don't want oluomo to be angry.

Those who attended Obi's rally were not induced in anyway. The did out of their free volition without inducement.

Love for Tinubu is fake love, love induced by money.

grin grin grin
Tinubu must have been that rich. Tinubu has groomed a lot of people over the years who are now successful and waiting to pay back.

Just few days ago, Obi has started begging for money. It would make sense if you guys stop deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by maasoap(m): 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
luvinhubby:
No sane human being can support Tinubu to become president of Nigeria, none.

But sane minds are supporting Mr Pandora to become the president of Nigeria? Lol
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by toujurs: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
Tune in to channels and watch the crowd that came for atiku presidential campaign at akwaibom.

Tinubu no see road, for presidency. I swear. grin

This presidential election os between atiku and peter obi.

Lagos is only tinubu hope. grin
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by marv1: 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
ezegold4we:
Peter Obi’s rally took place in 5 different places on the same day in lagos, the locations are Festac, lekki, Ikeja, ajegunle and surulere while Tinubu’s rally took place in only one location inside Lagos,
Tinubu should come and organize rally in 5 different locations in Anambra state in one day,

OBI is sure of 50% votes from Lagos PVC holder's, you can argue with urchin's and agbadorians.
Obi will have good votes in Lagos
Confirmed. No story. I can bet on this .
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by toujurs: 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
marv1:
Obi will have good votes in Lagos
Confirmed. No story. I can bet on this .
Don't mind these people, leave them. It's during election they will understand what is going on grin.

Is it agbero that will go and vote grin.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Perfectbeing(m): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Road transport workers in Lagos are controlled by Oluomo, a Tinubu foot soldier and the number 1 agbero in Lagos who controls all agberos in lagos. All markets in Lagos are controlled by Tinubus daughter. So when you are hailing the rallies, it seems as if these people are people without any previous affiliation.

When you say youths and professionals, pls which ones are you referring?

How is Tinubu phenomenal?
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by olaitoro(m): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
1972xy:
Igbos are desperate for power to enable them to exist.

And do you have any problems with their exit
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Perfectbeing(m): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Road transport workers in Lagos are controlled by Oluomo, a Tinubu foot soldier and the number 1 agbero in Lagos who controls all agberos in lagos. All markets in Lagos are controlled by Tinubus daughter. So when you are hailing the rallies, it seems as if these people are people without any previous affiliation.

When you say youths and professionals, pls which ones are you referring?

How is Tinubu phenomenal?
imagine the crowd a foot soldier can pul.. Then imagine how much the General himself will pull..
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Perfectbeing(m): 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
ncoolsome:

Motor park women selling agbo and ogogoro did there's now the motor park men have done there's...not surprises me again.
K
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by haslaw(m): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
luvinhubby:
No sane human being can support Tinubu to become president of Nigeria, none.

Only IPOB CARNNIBALS and mad people can campaign for a cold blooded MURDERRER like Pandora Hoebi who MURDERED over 300 inocent people and dumped their dead bodies into Ezu river

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Nyne: 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
AdamuKD:
OBIDATTI own is the biggest because na four different locations at the same time
We no dey give shishi but Tilumbu urchins will either bribe you or force you to attend their useless rally

Tilumbu supporters are either touts, criminals, cocaine addict them or thieves grin

Even these ones supporting him here are mostly criminals and Igbo smokers wey them don buy their useless brain with 2k

The rally of yesterday is just MC Olu omo team o. Lol
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by forayfleo(m): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
ElSudani:

All the three pictures you posted are from the same location.
wise man you can't kill me with laughter, you are so vigilant trust me
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Nyne: 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
haslaw:

Only IPOB CARNNIBALS and mad people can campaign for a cold blooded MURDERRER like Pandora Hoebi who MURDERED over 300 inocent people and dumped their dead bodies into Ezu river

The rally they’re comparing with their Obi’s rally is just Mc Olu omo’s own o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader / Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader / Chief Obafemi Awolowo's Private Car in 1979 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.