Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally (74262 Views)

Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally / Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Kobicove(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2022
Una don start again grin
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by kingsceemark(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2022
Nakedtruths:

5 not four. Festac,lekki, Ikeja,ajegunle and surulere

correct and sharp guy, na really Obident member you be

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Bluntemperor: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2022
KunGioKehRah:
See these funny guys

You want to defeat Tinubu and you are campaigning against him in Lagos?

Are you a bombosticbratatta?

The guy is a Nigerian phenomena,

You don't win him by capturing Lagos. You have to capture the 36 states.
How many Nigerians live in Lagos? Even me I have never been to Lagos up till now. I still dey live in my papa village. Ah ah , these guys are funny oh, my God!
Abi guys am I speaking China?

God bless you bro!
Instead of issues based campaign to be thrown to our Politicians and hold them accountable.
You de speak well, well but funny enough,they still de compare,if Tinubu de come out as Presidential Candidate !
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Gaabasky: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2022
I'm waiting Obi's NURTW Anambra rally Vs Tinubu Lagos union rally. That's the best way of comparative

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by sweetjohn(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2022
Let me tell you what the APC will be planning now and that is to do rally for Tinubu in Onista. Let me also tell them what will happen, Onitsa boys and girls will come out and collect the money but within 30min they will all run away living only 20 APC organizers on the street looking confused. And by the next 30min, same boys and girls will go and change their nonsense clothes and caps given to them by APC and come out and be shouting thief, thief, thief, we don't want you APC...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Honchoslim16(m): 10:56am On Oct 10, 2022
Hushbingo:
Nigeria Girls Are Useless
I never put women in my bidness
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Blake755: 10:56am On Oct 10, 2022
AdamuKD:
OBIDATTI own is the biggest because na four different locations at the same time
We no dey give shishi but Tilumbu urchins will either bribe you or force you to attend their useless rally

Tilumbu supporters are either touts, criminals, cocaine addict them or thieves grin

Even these ones supporting him here are mostly criminals and Igbo smokers wey them don buy their useless brain with 2k
Is 5 not 4
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by CeeJeckydivah: 10:56am On Oct 10, 2022
I honestly don't see what tinubu has to offer as a president. Let's be realistic.

But when you control a stronghold like lagos. It just gives you an edge. I'm sure the men behind the scenes don't want to give that kind of power to tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Joconceptbest4(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2022
Tinubu movement na 2k each... If u know u know. hahahaha
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by OBIdient2023: 10:57am On Oct 10, 2022
If this happened outside the southwest for Tinubu then it will be deserving of some attention from OBIdients. So pls press the ignore button.

Quite frankly, I think it is a show of shame to make comparisons with OBIdients cos PO's rally took place in five different locations simultaneously and the Lagos state government did all it could to frustrate it.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by ivandragon: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2022
Lagos is BAT's stronghold so it makes sense that he would have a lot more supporters than any other candidate contesting.

What worries me is that the rally was organised by a person everyone knows to be a 'dangerous' member of the society. Some one who, if not for the questionable wealth he has acquired, cannot serve as a role model to society...

Now imagine those who would troop out to support such a person...
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by IfyBennyomah(f): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2022
tuborme:
Peter Obi’s rally took place in 4 different places on thesame day… while Tinubu’s rally took place in one location
Leave the yeye OP…
He no fit show am… tears no go gree am
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2022
What about TINUBU'S rally in Anambra or Aba?
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Iraloren: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2022
Peter Obi’s rally took place in 5 different places on the same day in lagos, the locations are Festac, lekki, Ikeja, ajegunle and surulere while Tinubu’s rally took place in only one location inside Lagos,
Tinubu should come and organize rally in 5 different locations in Anambra state in one day,

OBI is sure of 50% votes from Lagos PVC holder's, you can argue with urchin's and agbadorians.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by DJInfluence: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2022
OBI doesn't have to win Lagos (not saying he can't upset the status quo) but he only needs 25% votes from Lagos and performs well in other states. And seeing that his rally took place simultaneously in 4 area within Lagos am optimistic for his chance.
Tinubu rally was meant for the Agberos pledging their allegiance to their master. The question we should be asking is, how come we have so many agberos in Lagos alone? � Biz must be booming.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Bababuk1: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2022
guass:
Dear Youths,

The official campaigns for the 2023 elections have commenced.
Take 1 minute and think about these.

No face cap � can cover your hunger for 4 years
No T-shirt can protect you from insecurity for 4 years
5kg rice cannot help your belly for 4 years
1ltr groundnut oil cannot sustain your kitchen for 4 years.
5 yards of Ankara cannot cover poverty for 4 years

If someone offers you 10k for campaign or voting, ask yourself this question �
How much do they give to their children as pocket money per month?
Remember, your 10k is for 4 years, and it is once and for all.

Think about your value
Think about your voice
Think about your future
Politicians are not more Nigerians than you.
The power is in your hands.

If the best candidate does not have the chance to win, waste your vote on him without a second thought.
It is better to live a fufiled life, than voting for your own problems.
It is the best thing to do.
You have a chance to speak in the future.

Remember you are not suffering as a Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo, but as a Nigerian.
Reject all ethnical cards that are unfavorable to your future.
They will visit you during campaign, but you will never see them again until the next campaign.
Work for an accountable candidate.

Election is local but politics is international
The outcome of election will not only affect you, it affects all Nigerians irrespective of where they are.
Think about the character and integrity of your candidate.

Don't submit yourself as campaign thug,
The children of politicians are enjoying winter abroad.
They don't go out with knife �, gun �, or charms.
Their lives are very important to their parents.

Be wise,
Be smart,
Be thoughtful.
Be focused

God bless Nigeria

Thanks so much, little word is OK for wise man,
God bless you, God bless my family and God bless Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by lawbabs: 11:00am On Oct 10, 2022
luvinhubby:
No sane human being can support Tinubu to become president of Nigeria, none.

No sane person should be talking of voting the single largest importer into Nigeria in 2023. The same fellow speak from two sides of mouth. We will switch from consuming nation to producing nation. How will his importing lines be affected? He’s one of the reasons we have remained consuming nations, he should talk about the sacrifice his business will make to ensure that Nigeria becomes a producing nation. Like it was done in 2015, blind followers of Obi aren’t ready to ask questions but they will demonize others.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by digital5: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Today's March was organized by Musiliu and his cohorts, which in my opinion is MC oluomos support structure for the Tinubus campaign. It was singlehandedly pulled off by a single individual just as the APC women leader pulled off the Lagos women rally m for BAT.
This is only a fragment of the several other structures working for BATs emergence as President.
What we saw today was only a gathering of agberos and touts according to zombedientss, there are several other formidable stratas and groups as well
all his structures in Lagos should have done it one day let's see the population. because most of the people who attended the women march also participated in this one grin grin
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by zionstaar75: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2022
ezegold4we:
Peter Obi’s rally took place in 5 different places on the same day in lagos, the locations are Festac, lekki, Ikeja, ajegunle and surulere while Tinubu’s rally took place in only one location inside Lagos,
Tinubu should come and organize rally in 5 different locations in Anambra state in one day,

OBI is sure of 50% votes from Lagos PVC holder's, you can argue with urchin's and agbadorians.
this rally was organised by one person,u have to bear that in mind.Tinubu has over 200 people in lagos that can pull crowd like mc olomouc secondly more than 70% of obi crowd are igbos who have come to seek greener pastures in lagos. There is no pasture in anambra that other tribes can go seek so it's just an igbo state with minimum political value.theres no need to fight over it

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2022
KunGioKehRah:
See these funny guys

You want to defeat Tinubu and you are campaigning against him in Lagos?

Are you a bombosticbratatta?

The guy is a Nigerian phenomena,

You don't win him by capturing Lagos. You have to capture the 36 states.
How many Nigerians live in Lagos? Even me I have never been to Lagos up till now. I still dey live in my papa village. Ah ah , these guys are funny oh, my God!
Abi guys am I speaking China?
So because Tinubu lives in Lagos,other should not campaign there?

Is Tinubu from Lagos?

Am waiting for Tinubu rally in Anambra
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by oladipuposadeeq(m): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2022
CSTRR:

Lagos is tinubu's biggest stronghold.

He can't do better than in Lagos.

Lagos is not Peter Obi's biggest stronghold.
you are wrong for this ooooooo you can be defeated in your home and still come out a winner. Obi's team shld make sure they do their homework thoroughly because lagos,Abuja,Benin, kaduna and few other states not up to 10 wouldn't guarantee him securing that presidential seat let's be sincere to ourselves because you see those northern states like kano, jigawa,adamawa ,sokoto and even PH. Their numbers alone might even surpass 10 states so Obi and Datti still have a whole lot to do. The likes of tinubu and atiku have billions to dole out to sway people to their side but Obi and Datti are using their wits based on the love people have for them so they need to work extra hard. God bless us all.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Kajaard: 11:02am On Oct 10, 2022
owukpa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxS6PIpUHnk
PETER OBI’S LAGOS RALLY VS TINUBU’S LAGOS RALLY

Typical urchin with zero brain cells cheesy

See how you made a fool of yourself with this senseless thread you created cheesy
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by AliyuMahdi9: 11:02am On Oct 10, 2022
But, APC and PDP urchins said Rally were for losers.

Why are they now trying so had to do rally

Hahahahahahahaha

Shashashan banza
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by belatoxx: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2022
successmatters:
Peter Obi, as seen from 4 different parts of Lagos State

Obitiku supporters won't fail to amazed me why posting same picture in 3 editing places

You want collect Lagos and leave Anambra alone.... For some of you I know Lagos nah obodo oyinbo for the flat heads....Ninu Tinubu ni igbekele waa

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by azpekuliar: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2022
tuborme:
Peter Obi’s rally took place in 4 different places on thesame day… while Tinubu’s rally took place in one location

5 places oga. The rally held in Ajegunle I wonder why people are not talking about it.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Emola12(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2022
Upon all dis pictures I still clapp for PETER OBI dis is Lagos what if it was Anambra State
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by jrusky(m): 11:05am On Oct 10, 2022
tuborme:

God don punish you and all you obi-dunce you are number one criminals troubling Nigeria as a nation because you always find one thing or the other to defend that bastard called obi.

Anyway obi will never see Aso Rock if you doubt me put your cash on the table.

Bitch!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by toujurs: 11:05am On Oct 10, 2022
tuborme:
leave them, its till election day they will understand.

Lagos agbero that don't even know what an election is grin.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by broadman20: 11:05am On Oct 10, 2022
ElSudani:

All the three pictures you posted are from the same location.

How many times did you people postpone the rally and where did you get the money to bring people for the rally?

Keep encouraging yourself.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by loko50(m): 11:05am On Oct 10, 2022
1972xy:
Igbos are desperate for power to enable them to exist.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by CheapHomes1: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2022
Perfectbeing:
First rally was women rally. This one is road transport workers rally. Youths haven't done rally o. Professionals haven't done rally o. If they now combine rally nkor?
Asiwaju is phenomenal.

Road transport workers in Lagos are controlled by Oluomo, a Tinubu foot soldier and the number 1 agbero in Lagos who controls all agberos in lagos. All markets in Lagos are controlled by Tinubus daughter. So when you are hailing the rallies, it seems as if these people are people without any previous affiliation.

When you say youths and professionals, pls which ones are you referring?

How is Tinubu phenomenal?
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by azpekuliar: 11:07am On Oct 10, 2022
Nazgul:
OPC touts spotted with weapons at Tinubu's rally.

Fake news. These are OPC images from 20 years ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chief Obafemi Awolowo's Private Car in 1979 (photo) / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun / President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.