Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,312 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally (74259 Views)

Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally / Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Demolakay: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
OsunOriginal:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Obidi@ts are dullards. Ordinary Oluomo is giving them sleepless nights.

From my observation abt Àgbàdo nd Cassava urchins on nairaland, i discovered dat most of dem are illiterate or educated illiterate,nd dey possesses low IQ quotent.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by CheapHomes1: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
Perfectbeing:
imagine the crowd a foot soldier can pul.. Then imagine how much the General himself will pull..

If the general could pull crowd, why would he need foot soldiers?

When you say youths and professionals, pls which ones are you referring?

How is Tinubu phenomenal?
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by DeleTaller: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
adetayo234:

Many of those people at the rally are fellow thugs like oluomo. They are NURTW staff and must attend rally if they don't want oluomo to be angry.

Those who attended Obi's rally were not induced in anyway. The did out of their free volition without inducement.

Love for Tinubu is fake love, love induced by money.

So are you telling me here that after you have called MC and his boys thugs ... they will end up voting for Obi? smiling... kindly answer pls
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Halo22: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
Let them organize rally for Tinubu in Onitsha or Awka. If up to 100 people show up make I bend. Peter Obi conquered Tinubu in his strong hold..... simple.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by sybarite7(m): 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by daywatcher: 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
toujurs:
the baby, can speak English, read and write unlike the grown efulefu's, thugs for that matter rallying for tinubu.

God will shame, and punish all of all you miscreants that don't want this country to advance.

Asiwaju, that can't hold a flag. Neither can he sign. No intelligence and foresight.

That is who you want to vote. A very big shame.

My advice to you is to read your posts to yourself first before displaying your foolishness by posting nonsese.

You will not win supporters for your candidate by calling those that do not support him derogatory names

Assuming the woman cannont speak, read and write English as you implied, can you confidently say all Obi supporters that are based in Igboland can speak, read and write English?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Billygee2u: 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
tuborme:
Peter Obi’s rally took place in 4 different places on thesame day… while Tinubu’s rally took place in one location
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by orion7: 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
KunGioKehRah:
See these funny guys

You want to defeat Tinubu and you are campaigning against him in Lagos?

Are you a bombosticbratatta?

The guy is a Nigerian phenomena,

You don't win him by capturing Lagos. You have to capture the 36 states.
How many Nigerians live in Lagos? Even me I have never been to Lagos up till now. I still dey live in my papa village. Ah ah , these guys are funny oh, my God!
Abi guys am I speaking China?
if tinubu can’t win obi in Lagos. Maybe it’s in anambra he will win. Or Taraba

This is between atiku and obi. Tinubu don comot since
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Billygee2u: 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
guass:
Dear Youths,

The official campaigns for the 2023 elections have commenced.
Take 1 minute and think about these.

No face cap � can cover your hunger for 4 years
No T-shirt can protect you from insecurity for 4 years
5kg rice cannot help your belly for 4 years
1ltr groundnut oil cannot sustain your kitchen for 4 years.
5 yards of Ankara cannot cover poverty for 4 years

If someone offers you 10k for campaign or voting, ask yourself this question �
How much do they give to their children as pocket money per month?
Remember, your 10k is for 4 years, and it is once and for all.

Think about your value
Think about your voice
Think about your future
Politicians are not more Nigerians than you.
The power is in your hands.

If the best candidate does not have the chance to win, waste your vote on him without a second thought.
It is better to live a fufiled life, than voting for your own problems.
It is the best thing to do.
You have a chance to speak in the future.

Remember you are not suffering as a Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo, but as a Nigerian.
Reject all ethnical cards that are unfavorable to your future.
They will visit you during campaign, but you will never see them again until the next campaign.
Work for an accountable candidate.

Election is local but politics is international
The outcome of election will not only affect you, it affects all Nigerians irrespective of where they are.
Think about the character and integrity of your candidate.

Don't submit yourself as campaign thug,
The children of politicians are enjoying winter abroad.
They don't go out with knife �, gun �, or charms.
Their lives are very important to their parents.

Be wise,
Be smart,
Be thoughtful.
Be focused

God bless Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Slurity(m): 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
tuborme:
Peter Obi’s rally took place in 4 different places on thesame day… while Tinubu’s rally took place in one location
keep the hope alive, keep deceiving yourself
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by stevolution5: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
Imagine the amount of body/mouth odour and ogogoro smell that must having been hovering in the midst of the APC campaign. TUFIAKWA!!
tuborme:
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Ikea81: 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Today's March was organized by Musiliu and his cohorts, which in my opinion is MC oluomos support structure for the Tinubus campaign. It was singlehandedly pulled off by a single individual just as the APC women leader pulled off the Lagos women rally m for BAT.
This is only a fragment of the several other structures working for BATs emergence as President.
What we saw today was only a gathering of agberos and touts according to zombedientss, there are several other formidable stratas and groups as well

Aside iyaoloja and olori Agbado, which other structure does Tinubu have?
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by HardMirror(m): 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
tuborme:
truth is peter obi will win lagos. I am atikulated, but i know this as a fact. Na obi get lagos votes
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by SocialJustice: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Which of the Obi's rallies are you talking about? His rally took place in 4 different places in Lagos alone while Tinubu's rally took place at one place and stretch.

Obi's rally also took place same day nationwide. Tinubu rally was held only in lagos today
I don't think any candidate can repeat what happened that day again. They will be shocked by February, Tinubu may not even win Lagos. Too many angry people in that state.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Gipre(m): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
So people are campaigning for BAT APC in this APC inflicted suffering, poverty, killing and pain on the country.

Not to forget this time 2 years ago, some people like you were alive protesting against bad governance by this same APC government but 10 days later, what happened? They were killed and murdered at Lekki Toll Gate and their bodies were dumped into the Lagos lagoon.

They were innocent struggling Nigerians just like you who only wanted a better life.

I don't blame most of you campaigning for him. It's because you have a second option. Most of you can just jump on the plane tomorrow and fly to UK or USA or any other country to live when the heat becomes too much in Nigeria.

Most of you have not struggled in your life. You have had everything at your disposal so the harsh economy doesn't affect you but let me shock you.

GOD in heaven has said he will not let affliction rise again the second time (Nahum 1 vs 9). APC Government of Killing, Suffering and Pain will not rise again the second time that I know for sure and if you don't sit down and think reasonably or advice your aged parents from the old generation who still look at tribe in choosing a leader then I feel sad for you.

I come in peace.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Originalsly: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hmmm.... how can Obi have one of his 4 rallies as big as Tinubu's one rally on Tinubu's turf? That says a lot. And why Tinubu's rally is like 99% men? That also says a lot.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Jemex003: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
owukpa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxS6PIpUHnk
PETER OBI’S LAGOS RALLY VS TINUBU’S LAGOS RALLY

Of All States in Nigeria why LP want to die on top Lagos State. LP will not come third so stop giving your HBP
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by sybarite7(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
Can I copy pls?
guass:
Dear Youths,

Think about your value
Think about your voice
Think about your future

If the best candidate does not have the chance to win, waste your vote on him without a second thought.
You have a chance to speak in the future.

Remember you are not suffering as a Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo, but as a Nigerian.
Reject all ethnical cards that are unfavorable to your future.
They will visit you during campaign, but you will never see them again until the next campaign.
Work for an accountable candidate.

Election is local but politics is international
The outcome of election will not only affect you, it affects all Nigerians irrespective of where they are.
Think about the character and integrity of your candidate.

Don't submit yourself as campaign thug,
The children of politicians are enjoying winter abroad.
They don't go out with knife �, gun �, or charms.
Their lives are very important to their parents.

Be wise,
Be smart,
Be thoughtful.
Be focused

God bless Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Obamaofusa: 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Which of the Obi's rallies are you talking about? His rally took place in 4 different places in Lagos alone while Tinubu's rally took place at one place and stretch.

Obi's rally also took place same day nationwide. Tinubu rally was held only in lagos today
Even if Obi did it in 10 locations,the one of the men don pass Obi's rallies talkless of the Tinubu women rally.
Obi cannot make 1,000,000 votes.Tinubu will make more than 4,000,000 votes in Lagos only.
Tinubu is next president of Nigeria in 2023.
He will be healthier by the day and make Nigeria grow and develop exponentially.
Tinubu has the midas touch.
A gift from the Sublimest,the Merciful. wink
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by KennethEnyi(m): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
luvinhubby:
No sane human being can support Tinubu to become president of Nigeria, none.

Remember that Yoruba people are not sane.
They are agbado munching useless people that have hindered the development of this country for decadessad
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
tuborme:

Peter OBI's rally had more lightskin fine women.(REAL TALK) cheesy

.....Tinumbu had fat women & most of them stepped on my Versache shoe!! (no ofeinse) angry
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by KennethEnyi(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
If that useless tinumbu make mistake and win there will be civil war II In Nigeria we will protest and destroy everything in sight we will burn down banks and loot everything burn down supermarkets kill hundreds of thousands of Yoruba people( Sanford driver vulcanizers touts street boys agboro etc) kill them in sight hijack trailers transporting fuel to filling stations kill the aboki driving it drive like 30 of them to the center of a major area and set them all ablaze demolish 20 or more high rise buildings on Lagos island bomb the lekki toll gate raze ladino and balogun market and set fire to thousands of danfo and brt then March straight for the secretariat and government house!!!!!!!

Una think say end sars na something Abi una never see!!!!u want to keep Nigeria useless and underdeveloped for decades to come Abi
Una never see anything yet!!!! sad

Useless people
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Grandemperor(m): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nakedtruths:
5 not four. Festac,lekki, Ikeja,ajegunle and surulere
Poverty infested niches:- Festac: artisan quarters Lekki: toll gate Ajegunle: what about Maroko(sic)? Surulere: idi-araba? Lawanson? Itire Garage? Ojuelegba between Surulere & Yaba?
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Grandemperor(m): 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nakedtruths:
5 not four. Festac,lekki, Ikeja,ajegunle and surulere
Poverty infested niches:-
Festac: artisan quarters?
Lekki: traversing toll gate?
Ikeja: Onigbongbo near Military Cantonment?
Ajegunle: what about Maroko(sic)?
Surulere: idi-araba? Lawanson? Itire Garage? Ojuelegba between Surulere & Yaba?
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Perfectbeing(m): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

If the general could pull crowd, why would he need foot soldiers?

When you say youths and professionals, pls which ones are you referring?

How is Tinubu phenomenal?
k
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by ChristineC: 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
seunmsg:
What happened today was not Tinubu Lagos APC rally but transport workers rally led by the chairman of the park management committee. If we do a full Lagos APC rally, all parts of the state will be shut down.

do it.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by Onuoha1234(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
Frivolity. Rally.does not m@tter.Vote on Dday is the problem, Go and educate the people for the crunch approaching.
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by ChristineC: 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
iyatrustee:
This comparison should be based on rallies in their respective home states. That would only be fair.

Peter Obi rally in Anambra vs Tinubu rally in lagos

nothing wrong with beating your opponent home and away
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by jamace(m): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
KunGioKehRah:
See these funny guys

You want to defeat Tinubu and you are campaigning against him in Lagos?

Are you a bombosticbratatta?

The guy is a Nigerian phenomena,

You don't win him by capturing Lagos. You have to capture the 36 states.
How many Nigerians live in Lagos? Even me I have never been to Lagos up till now. I still dey live in my papa village. Ah ah , these guys are funny oh, my God!
Abi guys am I speaking China?
Without thugs, Peter Obi will floor Tinubu in Lagos. Tinubu structures have collapsed.

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by princeamehjosep: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
BAT �

Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by WisdomHunter(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
tuborme:

Watin they wan talk again
Re: Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally by ihedioramma: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
[quote author=guass post=117414731]Dear Youths,

Think about your value
Think about your voice
Think about your future

THANK'S WE ARE OBIDENT .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader / Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader / Chief Obafemi Awolowo's Private Car in 1979 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.