Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria (6882 Views)

Where Can I Find Girls Like This In Nigeria? (photo) / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 10, 2022
Why is so hard to find girls like this?? I search for virgin in brothel, university, mosque, church, hotel, beer parlor I no see. I'm fed up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by purples25(f): 3:46am On Oct 10, 2022
Ask your fellow Randy men why.

Maybe if they hold their d inside their pants, there would be more virgins.

See logic. After fvcking here and there, also commending your friends for doing so, you want to see virgins.

Is that kind of thinking rational? Only in a country with responsible men, can you see responsible women. It's a team effort, that makes many women of a country to remain chaste.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:11am On Oct 10, 2022
purples25:

See logic. After fvcking here and there, also commending your friends for doing so, you want to see virgins.

Is that kind of thinking rational? Only in a country with responsible men, can you see responsible women. It's a team effort, that makes many women of a country to remain chaste.

angry
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by purples25(f): 4:24am On Oct 10, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Randy100: 4:52am On Oct 10, 2022
purples25:

Men will always come after women, it's left for the woman to make a choice. A woman who made a bad choice should not blame men for it. Being chaste, is a responsibility for individual person. I have seen women dress half naked to entice me, some did nice things for me in other to bed me, but I fall and slept with all of them, I won't come out and start blaming women for not being chaste. None of them raped me. My point is this generation of women don't want to be chaste and it's not men's fault. Thank you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by DrAkpamudehe: 4:58am On Oct 10, 2022
purples25:

Your comment is mumuish. As if the girls cannot use dilldo and cocumber to disvirgin demselves

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by BabbanBura(m): 5:52am On Oct 10, 2022
purples25:

See excuse! Keep opening and closing ya laps like a butterfly and expect men not to enter!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Danisaint112(m): 6:26am On Oct 10, 2022
purples25:

Most men are dogs. Serve them your body and they will speedily consume it. It is your duty as a woman to close your legs and remain chaste.

Last I checked 97% of the women that where disvirgined weren't raped. Most were consensual and many where the ones who even asked for it.

Women/you closing their/your legs doesn't mean you will get raped. The women are the ones to be blamed here because the have more power when it comes to sex (more like they hold the key).

If you guys don't open the door men won't be able to enter unless for the useless men that would try to force their way in (rape) which is not even certain if a lady decides to hold back and remain chaste. You get? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Freelane33(m): 6:27am On Oct 10, 2022
Damn
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:32am On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Baronthecelebri: 6:45am On Oct 10, 2022
purples25:

fine girl how far
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 10, 2022
purples25:

Sister im a virgin also. That's why I'm looking for virgin. Have promise my dick that it will be only my wife to be that will have access to it. Why is so hard to find virgin??

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Freestainworld(m): 7:22am On Oct 10, 2022
This is mission impossible in Nigeria
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 10, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Why is so hard to find girls like this?? I search for virgin in brothel, university, mosque, church, hotel, beer parlor I no see. I'm fed up
It's obvious you are here to bash females. Is your mom a virgin before meeting your dad?
Do we v 70 years old men that v not slept with a lady in abundance in Nigeria?
There are lots of virgin girls in your country. Na you know where you dey jam girls.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Baitullah: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2022
purples25:

This girl pussy don see too much shege on top many dicks cheesy

I can feel the bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by LonelyLucifer(m): 7:49am On Oct 10, 2022
Randy100:

Men will always come after women, it's left for the woman to make a choice. A woman who made a bad choice should not blame men for it. Being chaste, is a responsibility for individual person. I have seen women dress half naked to entice me, some did nice things for me in other to bed me, but I fall and slept with all of them, I won't come out and start blaming women for not being chaste. None of them raped me. My point is this generation of women don't want to be chaste and it's not men's fault. Thank you.
Don't raise your male child with this mindset.... It's primitive and ridiculous.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Albertone(m): 8:02am On Oct 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

It's obvious you are here to bash females. Is your mom a virgin before meeting your dad?
There are lots of virgin girls in your country. Na you know where you dey jam girls.

The only female virgins in Nigeria are underaged. Once a girl reaches 16 years old sef(still underaged), she will start being sexually active.
Look at the rate small girls are doing hookup now.

But we have guys that don't know how to approach a lady, don't have money for runs girls or too busy for women up till their 30s.
Same can't be said for ladies.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

Yes ma, My mum is a virgin before she met my dad. But, where Can I jam virgin ma?? embarassed.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 10, 2022
You must be a joke
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 10, 2022
Freestainworld:
This is mission impossible in Nigeria

Nawaoo cry. Will I marry like this??

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by siofra(f): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2022
Randy100:

Okay.

That's why 2 million Nigerian women are raped every year?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:10am On Oct 10, 2022
Shey this one resemble girl.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 10, 2022
I genuinely need help. I'm depressed and hope someone comes through at this point in time. I'm helpless and terribly down in everything and everywhere.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Phimzy: 8:11am On Oct 10, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Why is so hard to find girls like this?? I search for virgin in brothel,hotel, I no see. I'm fed up

OP,you are confused and uninformed.How will you be looking for virgins in brothels and hotels?wetin you sef go find there?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 10, 2022
LawMan44:
I genuinely need help. I'm depressed and hope someone comes through at this point in time. I'm helpless and terribly down in everything and everywhere.

What is your main problem is it money, relationship, job.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 10, 2022
Everything ...and right now I can't boast of a dime...on a new Monday morning...sigh

Borntosmoke:

What is your main problem is it money, relationship, job.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 10, 2022
Phimzy:

OP,you are confused and uninformed.How will you be looking for virgins in brothels and hotels?wetin you sef go find there?

There is one Yoruba proverb that said that. When you dey find something you find it badly. Have search everywhere I no see virgin. cry cry
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 10, 2022
LawMan44:

Everything ...and right now I can't boast of a dime...on a new Monday morning...sigh

Where do you stay?? Are you ready for job that pay 40k per month.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 10, 2022
Yes

Borntosmoke:

Where do you stay?? Are you ready for job that pay 40k per month.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Aladdin1(m): 8:19am On Oct 10, 2022
Go to your village or any village. Tell them that you are looking for a virgin to marry. And you would surely have your heart desire. Though it may tarry a little. But they would certainly point you to a few chaste virgin girls there. But the onus lies on you to investigate if they are really virgins. But you gat to have money for this process to work for you. Otherwise dem go swear for your life.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 10, 2022
LawMan44:
Yes

Quote me in a dead thread let's talk. I dont reply emails for personal reasons

(1) (2) (Reply)

What The Whites Dont Know About Nigeria 'SEX' / Opinion: 90% Of Nigerian Ladies Dont Know How To Kiss. / If You Know This Dude Heaven Is Far From You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.