Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria (6881 Views)

Where Can I Find Girls Like This In Nigeria? (photo) / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Randy100: 8:21am On Oct 10, 2022
siofra:

Okay.

That's why 2 million Nigerian women are raped every year?

Liar. Na you dey rape Dem?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Randy100: 8:22am On Oct 10, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
Don't raise your male child with this mindset.... It's primitive and ridiculous.
Which one is primitive and ridiculous? Or you just want to open mouth waaaa.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Tenrack: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

angry
but she no lie na
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Yes ma, My mum is a virgin before she met my dad. But, where Can I jam virgin ma?? embarassed.
Go to your church or mosque, shrine or atheist centre
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Timmy9999: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Why is so hard to find girls like this?? I search for virgin in brothel, university, mosque, church, hotel, beer parlor I no see. I'm fed up
what did you want to use virgin to do,did you want to drink blood?you better look for good woman before they use palm oil for you and you think they are virgin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by JJuanMiguel: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2022
siofra:

Okay.

That's why 2 million Nigerian women are raped every year?

Did you carry out this research?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by LonelyLucifer(m): 9:36am On Oct 10, 2022
Randy100:
Which one is primitive and ridiculous? Or you just want to open mouth waaaa.
You are describing your mouth my friend....

Obviously, it's filled with gibberish.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:41am On Oct 10, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Why is so hard to find girls like this?? I search for virgin in brothel, university, mosque, church, hotel, beer parlor I no see. I'm fed up

If I show you one, would you applaud her and let her go or find ways to deflower her?

Treasure hunter virginity snatcher

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:44am On Oct 10, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
Don't raise your male child with this mindset.... It's primitive and ridiculous.

The guy is right, sadly
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 10, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

If I show you one, would you applaud her and let her go or find ways to deflower her?

Treasure hunter virginity snatcher

Bro show me oneoo
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:50am On Oct 10, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Bro show me oneoo

I’m dating one
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Nettybrown(m): 10:01am On Oct 10, 2022
The question is, are you a virgin? grin

purples25:

grin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by blaquebelle: 10:42am On Oct 10, 2022
Seems you people are ritualists because I don't know what this trend of shouting "virgin this and that" Upandan is for.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by youngZee23: 10:56am On Oct 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

angry
Thesame girls that have made cucumber to be costly..Love Machine and vibrators..has become one of their handbags
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by lereinter(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2022
purples25:
Ask your fellow Randy men why.

Maybe if they hold their d inside their pants, there would be more virgins.

See logic. After fvcking here and there, also commending your friends for doing so, you want to see virgins.

Is that kind of thinking rational? Only in a country with responsible men, can you see responsible women. It's a team effort, that makes many women of a country to remain chaste.

Read the story well

The 70 years old woman rejected men overtures

Let your fellow women too reject the offer of men

How many nig women can use their money to sponsor their siblings, even among siblings in nig it seems like a competition
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Justbehave(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2022
purples25:

See logic. After fvcking here and there, also commending your friends for doing so, you want to see virgins.

Is that kind of thinking rational? Only in a country with responsible men, can you see responsible women. It's a team effort, that makes many women of a country to remain chaste.
Stop spewing gibberish here. Aside rape. No man can sleep with a woman without she wanting to sleep with the person.Tell your fellow ladies to keep their pants up not down.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Streett: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2022
Virgin babes too dey get wahala….. They horned up as fvck this moment & slurp, guzz up the woodie the next moment she’s mean as a hell leaving your woodie sad… ‘Tf!

And dem dey get wan kain wicked strength for romance…. Imagine romance for hours and no puddle to deep in at the end !

They turn You max on and leave You hangin ..

Na why ah dey steer clear of virgins!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by HarlequinLekex: 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
Op you are here to bash the females as the norm on NL,WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A VIRGIN?THOSE ONES YOU HAVE SEEN how did u know they are not virgins?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Randy100: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
You are describing your mouth my friend....

Obviously, it's filled with gibberish.
All this small children without any iota of respect.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by LonelyLucifer(m): 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Randy100:

All this small children without any iota of respect.
Am I?

Lol.... Luckily, I have 2 horns
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by HolyMan12: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
purples25:

Are you a virgin? grin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Hushbingo: 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nigeria Girls Are Useless

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by purples25(f): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ggg
HolyMan12:

Are you a virgin? grin

Yes, virgin with kids. A real virgin like you. smiley
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by HolyMan12: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
purples25:
Ggg

Yes, virgin with kids. A real virgin like you. smiley
You go sweet to disvirgin oh! grin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by etrange: 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
Randy100:

Men will always come after women, it's left for the woman to make a choice. A woman who made a bad choice should not blame men for it. Being chaste, is a responsibility for individual person. I have seen women dress half naked to entice me, some did nice things for me in other to bed me, but I fall and slept with all of them, I won't come out and start blaming women for not being chaste. None of them raped me. My point is this generation of women don't want to be chaste and it's not men's fault. Thank you.

Lol... men want sex. Women want sex. It's not the man's fault. It's the woman's fault. Any other logic asides this is hypocrisy.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Randy100: 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
etrange:

Lol... men want sex. Women want sex. It's not the man's fault. It's the one woman's fault. Any other logic asides this is hypocrisy.
Exactly.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
Streett:
Virgin babes too dey get wahala….. They horned up as fvck this moment & slurp, guzz up the woodie the next moment she’s mean as a hell leaving your woodie sad… ‘Tf!

And dem dey get wan kain wicked strength for romance…. Imagine romance for hours and no puddle to deep in at the end !

They turn You max on and leave You hangin ..

Na why ah dey steer clear of virgins!

This got me laughing hard grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by Streett: 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
Killbillz:

This got me laughing hard grin grin grin

..It’s tiring Breh grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by citywal(m): 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Girls Like This In Nigeria by imagrg(m): 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
Fear nor go let preek raise for this one sef.

Mouth action with this Dracula could be the end of that preek.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa / If You Know This Dude Heaven Is Far From You. / The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.