Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

My Brother From Hell - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother From Hell (1577 Views)

How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family / 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) / 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother From Hell by RepoMan007: 2:51am On Oct 11, 2022
oldienavie:

Imagine what a Nigerian youth is typing ?
No hope for that country with lunatics like this roaming around.
I pity you who thinks he knows.

1 Like

Re: My Brother From Hell by frozen70(f): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2022
Tunjibalogun:
Yes you heard me right. My brother seems to be from hell. He is the first son, family of 6 children

He was giving all the privileges in childhood, he went to one of the best secondary schools and did his masters in UK and was doing PhD before he was deported for alcohol related offences.
Prior to his departure to UK my brother tormented my parents, always having accidents that nearly claimed his life, my mom did nurse him in the hospital. He womanises and brought women to the house. My parents were tired and sent him to do his masters in the UK and he completed and was running his PhD. He became an offender and got deported. He recently drove off with my dad's car and crashed it necessitating us getting a new car for dad and just yesterday he went to drink again and crashed my daddy's car.
My 3 siblings stay in abroad, 2 in UK and 1 in USA, whereas I and my sister are doing very well in naija, then this my brother from hell made us 3 in naija
I have lost emotions for my brother, he brings my parents tears and nothing less.

My brother is from hell cry cry

Dont worry about him being he will soon be caught and he will go to jail, where he will go through a reform that will reset his brain
Re: My Brother From Hell by Octopusssy(f): 10:25am On Oct 11, 2022
begoniaa:

Or we're like a d**k that'll rise again. grin grin grin
No, I disagree with this comparison because not all dïcks are functioning properly. Some dicks are have incurable limpness grin
Re: My Brother From Hell by begoniaa: 10:27am On Oct 11, 2022
Octopusssy:

No, I disagree with this comparison because not all dïcks are functioning properly. Some dicks are have incurable limpness grin

Hahahahahahahahahaha. grin

Okay, a seed it is then.

We shall germinate out of the soil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother From Hell by GloriousGbola: 11:11am On Oct 11, 2022
Octopusssy:

ban and burn the witches angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother From Hell by Octopusssy(f): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2022
GloriousGbola:

ban and burn the witches angry angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Brother From Hell by Octopusssy(f): 11:39am On Oct 11, 2022
begoniaa:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. grin

Okay, a seed it is then.

We shall germinate out of the soil.
Kponkwem! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Brother From Hell by Fira09(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
Octopusssy:

Is this your alternate moniker?
Re: My Brother From Hell by ahnie: 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

I don't know we had mad people here too, mad man with an opinion lol
He was indirectly telling us his life story cheesy.

1 Like

Re: My Brother From Hell by ahnie: 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
frozen70:

Dont worry about him being he will soon be caught and he will go to jail, where he will go through a reform that will reset his brain
His parents would always bail him.
Re: My Brother From Hell by frozen70(f): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
ahnie:

His parents would always bail him.

Until they are no more then he will understand
Re: My Brother From Hell by Tunjibalogun: 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
ahnie:

He was indirectly telling us his life story cheesy.
I'm telling u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dilemma Of A Newly Wedded Couple. / Intimacy After Traditional Wedding: Fornication Or Not? / The Blessing Of Sarah: God's Clever Way To Overcoming Barrenness, Fibroid Tumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.