Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident (13927 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Please Shey Make I Nack Ham / Hey Listen! Before You Nack Without CD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by fman(m): 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
meobizy:
Front page don sure for this topic. During my stay some years back I serviced a few Nigerians and rejected others. The cold will reformat somebody's brain. The constant search for warmth drives people into other's bedrooms.
so u r male?
Hiding as f
You b gaybriel
Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Konquest: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
ednut1:
not talking for my self lol. Pussy was not a problem for me when i was in uk. In Canada its not also a problem. Caribbean and some white babes dey give us toto. But like i said some guys including some of my friends no dey see pussy while some get in abundance
Word!

Attitude and masculine confidence matters. Activating the primal feminine instincts in any woman is
the key. Only a few men know how to do that in an unselfish manner... The rest are simply clueless!

Second base jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Konquest: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Who told you this? as far as you have some pounds, they are ready to open their legs from West to East.

But I still maintain that the best place to have sex galore if you have high libido is the US and if you want to get wrecked completely travel to south America. you won't save a dime because of women.
grin
Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by fman(m): 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
meobizy:
Front page don sure for this topic. During my stay some years back I serviced a few Nigerians and rejected others. The cold will reformat somebody's brain. The constant search for warmth drives people into other's bedrooms.
Despite all my bla bla bla,
I kinda fancied ur stoic signature.
Hence the micro regards.
Am a bit confused about your sexuality and gender.
I dislike jumping in to conclusions..
Throw more lights
Else I assume

1 Like

Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Iamicekid(m): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2022
Antyxx:

Lol, who dey play yeye game with you
I
And yes, all of you dey fake on social media.
And im a female, so we ain't in thesame whatever nonsense, even me wey be immigrants can't date Nigerian men cause you guys are classless and fucgly. There are good looking latinos, Asians,etc, on top worse,i go go in date Kenyan, but Nigerian mehn, never
But on social media, white girls are dieing for you,lol
No dey decieve yourself bros

Lol, I see why u bitter, there are tons of people like u in the uk and Canada cause have been to both, I don’t even mean to brag, girl rate the percentage of whites marrying black girls and white marrying black men and come back with this talk, most of you girls no Dey see any other race to date unna now, unna no fine, that’s why u all get angry when u see a black guy getting married to whites, there are thousands of you that are on Fb looking for husband back home cause them no see husband outside country and the rate is higher than that of men, cause they don’t want u people, even half of the black guys don’t want you people and that fact the Statics is there, that’s why most of you come back home to find husband, some of u even use spiritual means to find husband and lock him down, so my friend go and seat down, I’m not one of them

1 Like

Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Antyxx: 10:18am On Oct 13, 2022
Iamicekid:

Lol, I see why u bitter, there are tons of people like u in the uk and Canada cause have been to both, I don’t even mean to brag, girl rate the percentage of whites marrying black girls and white marrying black men and come back with this talk, most of you girls no Dey see any other race to date unna now, unna no fine, that’s why u all get angry when u see a black guy getting married to whites, there are thousands of you that are on Fb looking for husband back home cause them no see husband outside country and the rate is higher than that of men, cause they don’t want u people, even half of the black guys don’t want you people and that fact the Statics is there, that’s why most of you come back home to find husband, some of u even use spiritual means to find husband and lock him down, so my friend go and seat down, I’m not one of them
Lol, this lie is exactly why i exposed Nigerian men abroad living abroad. Girls have 90% of chances more than Nigerian men. Girls sell everywhere,all we need to do is look good but Nigerian men can't look good no matter what you guys wear

2 Likes

Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Iamicekid(m): 10:42am On Oct 13, 2022
Antyxx:

Lol, this lie is exactly why i exposed Nigerian men abroad living abroad. Girls have 90% of chances more than Nigerian men. Girls sell everywhere,all we need to do is look good but Nigerian men can't look good no matter what you guys wear

Nigerian girls sell outside girl u haven’t been outside and if u have which I 100% doubt why ain’t ur Latino and the other marrying u guys and why doesn’t the Statics I mentioned favors ur gender overseers stop playing ursef bring ur proved Statics on google
Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Iamicekid(m): 10:45am On Oct 13, 2022
Antyxx:

Bring ur prove that they marry u Nigerian girls outside I mean other races, na 10% of all of you they see husband why others come back home or just become a baby mama the stats is there madam prove me wrong
Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Antyxx: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
Iamicekid:

Bring ur prove that they marry u Nigerian girls outside I mean other races, na 10% of all of you they see husband why others come back home or just become a baby mama the stats is there madam prove me wrong
The reason why we don't marry other races is because we have enough Nigerian men begging us for marriage, and because we pity you guys, and not want you to die in frustration we marry you, but lots of you still single

1 Like

Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Antyxx: 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
Iamicekid:

Nigerian girls sell outside girl u haven’t been outside and if u have which I 100% doubt why ain’t ur Latino and the other marrying u guys and why doesn’t the Statics I mentioned favors ur gender overseers stop playing ursef bring ur proved Statics on google
I know men naturally like to decieve themselves sha, i no go argue with you again.my proof is that im a girl, and I know how Men ask me out, and im even in the ugly side of girls, what if i con fine?

1 Like

Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Iamicekid(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
Antyxx:

The reason why we don't marry other races is because we have enough Nigerian men begging us for marriage, and because we pity you guys, and not want you to die in frustration we marry you, but lots of you still single

We single but, u people are the ones going to church to pray for husbands, want to be second or third wives, shouting men are scum up and down and unna get options Wao I can see how plenty they are
Lol whatever lies that makes u happy and sleep at night… love and light girl

1 Like

Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Konquest: 9:15am On Nov 03, 2022
Antyxx:

My dear, I laugh all the times
Nigerians in Canada are either poor or middle class. White girls don't date poor classless people. All the Nigerian men I know are looking for either girlfriends/wife. Some looking for how to beg their ex back. Most are in depression because of loneliness etcetera, but on social media, white girls are dropping for them lol
Most would go back to Nigeria to pick wife last last

Sincerely,i usually pity Nigerian men here, especially immigrants. Most of them are suffering. Even most people in this country already has boyfriends from Highschool, there are ASIANS,French Jews,they are the richest immigrants and they have males more than enough for the girls. Men trained with over silver spoons are plenty, the men are also very handsome, with beautiful hairs, white girls go leave those ones dey date one black immigrant that speak bad wannabe accent who is still struggling. Those white girls don't even speak to them, you can hardly even meet them as they are usually in high places, na fellow immigrant they meet immigrant
Lol... You've been throwing low blows on this thread babe. The bolded is very true though.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? / Celebrating My Birthday Live On Nairaland / This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.