Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident (13810 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Please Shey Make I Nack Ham / Hey Listen! Before You Nack Without CD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by zedegit: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Ashawo house no dey there? undecided

LoL you need to watch Sabinus comedy.

Their charge alone kills konji.

4 Likes

Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by seanwilliam(m): 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Olosho na very coded matter for uk...... na connect them dey use get olosho.... besides...u no go fit pay 150-200£ ...
till day break Abi? Well depends on how mush I Dey earn sha and she must look like Beyoncé or amber rose o. No baby whale abeg ..

However Xvideo is there for a reason grin

4 Likes

Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by ObalendeCMS: 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
siofra:
Must you nack?

Babe, we must back! It’s not that easy as you think, especially when the prospect is there.
Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by lereinter(m): 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
bigjackass:
its only because of money that most nigerian girls open their legs easily here. Once they travel abroad they are hard to get laid because they can afford a comfortable life on their own

That's the nature of women not only nigeria girls

Except if the girl is Godly and accept that her body belongs to the husband

4 Likes

Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Kobicove(m): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
Iamicekid:
Just say you no sabi follow woman talk or fear dey catch u, place wey be se na there easy to dey nack everyday without those girls having to ask you for favor or money and most of you guys act desperate once u see woman, oga pussy dey everywhere for abroad na ur game no tight

Dem dey tell you now you no wan hear grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Hushbingo: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nigeria Girls Are Useless

1 Like

Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by oluwatobi43301: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
Seems like a society NOT for a man to live or thrive in. And boy oh boy is that true.Seems like a society NOT for a man to live or thrive in. And boy oh boy is that true....
Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Rotentik19: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
siofra:
Must you nack?
You no dey nak ?
Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by sharpwriter(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
... na normal thing Abroad naaa
BRO, calm down you will save more money.
Abroad reduces your LIBIDO and makes you a Real Man. We have been through it. U won't die.
That's the reason most abroad based men are not moved by women. They are very careful with them. They avoid women at all cost. They rarely do the bidding of ladies especially if they have Legal residency permit.

Bro, I'm Disappointed in you but here is my Free Advice for you;
Avoiding Trouble Abroad starts with keeping Ladies at Arms length. Get good Cameras installed in your apartments. Get HD Camera installed in Caps and shirts.
The public rushes to believe them first especially when they start weeping. No one asks if they are lying or not. Avoid them now. It pays. How many weddings have u attended since u got dia?
Better ask questions before proposing!

Only the Pirate of the Carribean has won his case against a lady in 30years. He shared his secret.
Make ur MONEY! EASY MONEY, in hard currency!
Avoid them now. I have warned you!

Johnny Depp is the real Jack Sparrow! He never loses cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Emu4u2c: 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Iamicekid:
Just say you no sabi follow woman talk or fear dey catch u, place wey be se na there easy to dey nack everyday without those girls having to ask you for favor or money and most of you guys act desperate once u see woman, oga pussy dey everywhere for abroad na ur game no tight

OGA na who dey there I go believe .
You were nor get passport dey open your mouth Dey talk rubbish

11 Likes

Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
blaquebelle:

Body no be firewood, bros.

3 Likes

Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by ednut1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
Yet some people without international passport will say Nigerian men are in demand. In this abroad a few men (less than 20-%) are getting all the pussy. Based on looks, money or swags . For Canada here i also know people wey never nack in 2 years hahahaah

11 Likes

Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by ednut1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
ecolime:
Nigerians should date themselves na. Our girls no dey UK ni?
Nigerian babes sometimes dont wanna date around. Everyone in the community go sabi who don date or nack u

1 Like

Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Dalil8: 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
ednut1:
Yet some people without international passport will say Nigerian men are in demand. In this abroad a few men (less than 20-%) are getting all the pussy. Based on looks, money or swags . For Canada here i also know people wey never nack in 2 years hahahaah

It's the same everywhere. Only good looks, money & swag will get you pvssy.

Quit whining. Hit the gym, improve your skin care routine, look and smell good. See whether you'll not be in demand. And you better not be short.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by ecolime(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
ednut1:
Nigerian babes sometimes dont wanna date around. Everyone in the community go sabi who don date or nack u
For you guys to know this, does it mean there there are close knitted & very active Nigerian communities (clusters) all over Western countries?
Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Iamicekid(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
Emu4u2c:

Fool, I don’t talk about what I don’t know here clown, have been to the uk 2twice and I spend Atleast a month on each trip, so I’m not your regular nigga dude, catch the next bus

2 Likes

Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Silentgroper(m): 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Or knack themselves. I don’t know what’s the big deal there. I know they’ll start forming for each other. Typical Nigerians
Even for naija here.. We dey form for each other..
Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Silentgroper(m): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
siofra:
Must you nack?
Hell yeah!
Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by siofra(f): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rotentik19:
You no dey nak ?

Yes undecided

I'm a virgin.
Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Katcall: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:
White date black men cus of the third leg,yet still afraid of the third leg cus it’s capable of doings.
Wahala for who no sabi use the third leg.we mainly use it to get the green papers tho.No lies,Africa don tire most of us
i want to be a pørnstar in the US. It why am looking 4 visa
Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Silentgroper(m): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
What do I know,I'm yet to travel out.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Chey u get agbo we dey increase prick?
Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by ExtremeDot: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Iamicekid:

Oyibo movies dun deceive this one.

4 Likes

Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Katcall: 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
siofra:

Yes undecided
I'm a virgin.
whats the difference between sperm and semen?

1 Like

Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Maxxim: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nazgul:
Only a fool would get to the UK after struggling with poverty and hardship in Nigeria for years and the first thing on his mind would be to nack...your mind would be occupied with daily hussling.
Rest hypocrite
Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Ashawo house no dey there? undecided
Okayy
No wahala...
When you come.
Even Ashawo, you pay go put you for trouble.
Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Slynation(m): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
Oga come back joor...!! We all know sex is cheap over there
Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Goldmaxx(f): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
... na normal thing Abroad naaa
BRO, calm down you will save more money.
Abroad reduces your LIBIDO and makes you a Real Man. We have been through it. U won't die.
That's the reason most abroad based men are not moved by women. They are very careful with them. They avoid women at all cost. They rarely do the bidding of ladies especially if they have Legal residency permit.

Bro, I'm Disappointed in you but here is my Free Advice for you;
Avoiding Trouble Abroad starts with keeping Ladies at Arms length. Get good Cameras installed in your apartments. Get HD Camera installed in Caps and shirts.
The public rushes to believe them first especially when they start weeping. No one asks if they are lying or not. Avoid them now. It pays. How many weddings have u attended since u got dia?
Better ask questions before proposing!

Only the Pirate of the Carribean has won his case against a lady in 30years. He shared his secret.
Make ur MONEY! EASY MONEY, in hard currency!
Avoid them now. I have warned you!
good point but Mason greenwood won against his accuser, now he's back in training.
Halle berry's baby daddy won a child custody battle. All these are not 30 years ago.
Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Enny2013(f): 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
Emu4u2c:

Hahahaha!!!!
Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Stanweezy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
I know this guy for Anambra State University Uli
Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Silentgroper(m): 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
leody:

I tell you Brody one girl came to me like yesterday morning, though we use to talk and play very well but not to the extent of playing rough play.
Maybe she already know that I don't use to go to church. She came around 10 something am yesterday saying I should pls help her before she even landed I told her frankly that I don't have money cause when ladies ask for help like that to me e no dey pass money matter .
I'm shocked when she said she doesn't want money that can we pls have sex? Omo I shock!!! And this girl her Yanch big gan but I no too dey reason her matter like that cause na like house helper to her elder sister. The way she's doing its so glaring that she's is in need of . like what you said up there body no be firewood true true..
Lamba
Re: Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident by Enny2013(f): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
Where are d 'foreign girls' crew?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? / I Am Inlove With Damilola Bamiloye / Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.