Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK (5737 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Alltrending: 9:23am On Oct 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzQytRgZiic
A woman has gone online to narrate in a video how her friend whom she introduced to her brother in the UK for marriage later broke the man's heart. She revealed that one month after the lady landed in the UK, she left the man and nobody knew where she was.

She ran to her ex According to her, it was later they discovered she ran back to her ex who was also in the same foreign country. The heartbroken man cried like a baby and blamed his sister for introducing them.

As a way to deal with the lady, the sister revealed that he informed the home office what happened and they revoked her stay permit to deport her. Her boyfriend who was an immigrant was also deported.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Ahmed0336(m): 9:27am On Oct 10, 2022
These hoes ain't loyal grin

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Marvinzart(m): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2022
Ahmed0336:
These hoes ain't loyal grin
I swear �..
Good morning bruh

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Hollybratt(m): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
Part of responsibility of a man, you must be able to dealt with a woman who lack home training.
She thinks she's smart, but not knowing her man is an ijebu man
IRMC

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by phuckcheet(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2022
serves her right, like buhari treating those that voted him and those that didnt, we gather suffer am

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 10, 2022
Alltrending:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzQytRgZiic
A woman has gone online to narrate in a video how her friend whom she introduced to her brother in the UK for marriage later broke the man's heart. She revealed that one month after the lady landed in the UK, she left the man and nobody knew where she was.

She ran to her ex According to her, it was later they discovered she ran back to her ex who was also in the same foreign country. The heartbroken man cried like a baby and blamed his sister for introducing them.

As a way to deal with the lady, the sister revealed that he informed the home office what happened and they revoked her stay permit to deport her. Her boyfriend who was an immigrant was also deported.
Nice one�! A highly recommended act for those who think they can play pranks on every man to get what they want.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Fmghewzy2: 9:49am On Oct 10, 2022
Damn it's the ex-boyfriend I pity.

Such a messed up situation.
Another reason to always be careful and watchful.

His village people are not playing grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Godada(m): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2022

I like this kind of vawulence.

Taking a lady to UK......

You need some form of insurance policy.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Divay22(f): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2022
Her boyfriend who was an immigrant was also deported

grin grin grin
The girl just carry her juju take come rub her ex grin

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Divay22(f): 10:25am On Oct 10, 2022
Fmghewzy2:

He escaped without them knowing but he came back with them knowing grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Solofresh2: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2022
The man is foolish for taking her abroad in the first place.As a man, never take responsibility of a lady who is yet to be your wife.Even if she is your wife, you still need to use your head.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Justbehave(m): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2022
These hoes are'nt loyal at all. Smh for who wan help woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Fadafada231(m): 11:02am On Oct 10, 2022
He did well

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Fmghewzy2: 11:19am On Oct 10, 2022
Divay22:

grin grin
Only God knows ,it possible the ex- boyfriend must have been happy to receive free smashing
Welcoming her with open hands .

It's also possible the lady didn't reveal the full details cheesy.

Either ways his village people won grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by udede(m): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2022
Your village people can come for you, looking like your ex or next.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Guderian(m): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2022
@Savedday abeg show grin

undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2022
.... na so dem finish my Uncles wey dey U. S.
Now the men don vow never to have anything to do with them. Same Horrible story!
Nothing different!
Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:54am On Oct 10, 2022
Abeg na herbs I wan sell.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by InfinityFabric: 11:56am On Oct 10, 2022
The heartbroken man cried like a baby and blamed his sister for introducing them.
Sisters are the worst, you almost end up weak man when you have them around you.
You'd think they'd help their brothers against he shenanigans of women, but nah.

Again. women don't understand men struggles nor can they train them.
Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Starz825(m): 11:59am On Oct 10, 2022
Fmghewzy2:

Na why OGs go tell you say once you are done with a lady ..you are done....
No go back ooo..
She go rub you with bad luck

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Chaos14: 11:59am On Oct 10, 2022
Hollybratt:
shocked shocked shocked
Part of responsibility of a man, you must be able to dealt with a woman who lack home training.
She thinks she's smart, but not knowing her man is an ijebu man
IRMC
Happy birthday goat
Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
undecided

Imagine sad

And Me I dey Injury time, almost all hope lost. dreams fading...and I'm just hanging by the thread. I pray My benefactor locate me soonest because I'm about to quit ....
Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Omoluabi16(m): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Serves them right. I wish people had more loyalty and honour. Talking about eating your cake and wanting to have it. You no like person but like him Uk connects, come dey play Romeo and Juliet with another person.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Sacrosanct12(m): 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
phuckcheet:
serves her right, like buhari treating those that voted him and those that didnt, we gather suffer am
my brother this your comment dey tickle my fancy. Same way everybody go suffer another version if we no vote wisely. Suffer no fit ever tire Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by F4ku: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
Divay22:

Word!!! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Savedday: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
You know 9ja girls are as useless and opportunist like u are, yet u went ahead to introduce her to your brother. Now see the kind shege wey u put ur brother through!

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by omlyha: 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
It is well.
Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Fmghewzy2: 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
Starz825:

Na why OGs go tell you say once you are done with a lady ..you are done....
No go back ooo..
She go rub you with bad luck

grin grin
Not all the time .

In his case his village people are professionals
Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Fmghewzy2: 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
Savedday:
You know 9ja girls are as useless and opportunist like u are, yet u went ahead to introduce her to your brother. Now see the kind shege wey u put ur brother through!

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

Mynd44
Please do the needful.
Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by DonXavi(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
d
Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Justbehave(m): 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Fmghewzy2:

Mynd44
Please do the needful.
What's his offence? Did he say the truth and it's hurting you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal / How To Make A Woman Stick To Yuh Like A Glue / My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.