Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,591 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK (5736 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Fmghewzy2: 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
Justbehave:
What's his offence? Did he say the truth and it's hurting you?

Calling all Nigeria girls useless is not big enough to an offence.

And no,he isn't saying any truth he is saying non.sense
Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Hushbingo: 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nigeria Girls Are Useless

Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Emmanuel909090: 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
The both of them can now marry, ingrate
Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Hollybratt(m): 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
Chaos14:
Happy birthday goat
No be say i beg u make u wish me happy birthday, all my friends don wish me happy birthday for facebook already. Dis wan u cum dey call ur papa goat now ,, i no wan understand.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Chaos14: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hollybratt:
No be say i beg u make u wish me happy birthday, all my friends don wish me happy birthday for facebook already. Dis wan u cum dey call ur papa goat now ,, i no wan understand.
Na because we be friends before thats why oya go and eat grass bye bye
Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Hollybratt(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
Chaos14:
Na because we be friends before thats why oya go and eat grass bye bye
Eleribu, attention seeker. He want me to be his friend tipa tipa grin
romance section moderator for that matter grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Chaos14: 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hollybratt:
Eleribu, attention seeker. He want me to be his friend tipa tipa grin
romance section moderator for that matter grin
I no want your friendship again
Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Lvgirl: 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
They can now love each other very well in Ikeja
Ikeja love is sweet

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Justbehave(m): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
Fmghewzy2:

Calling all Nigeria girls useless is not big enough to an offence.

And no,he isn't saying any truth he is saying non.sense
And how many times have you called the mods when they call men scum?
Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Omo see master
Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Akunatakasi(m): 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
Fmghewzy2:

Mynd44
Please do the needful.

You answer am finish dey call that tribal bigot... So e vex you.. na people like you naim the guy show shege for UK
Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Enny2013(f): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
Such an ingrate.
Well, she Neva loved d man.
Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Fmghewzy2: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
Akunatakasi:

You answer am finish dey call that tribal bigot... So e vex you.. na people like you naim the guy show shege for UK

What are you saying?
Read what you typed , it's not making sense.
Maybe you should correct it grin

So he is right for calling all Nigerian girls useless abi?
Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Fmghewzy2: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
Justbehave:
And how many times have you called the mods when they call men scum?

How many times have you seen ladies creating threads to bash guys compared to how the guys do it .

I am a guy ,but Nairaland is slowly losing it meaning.

If we allow this nonsense to continue, this website would become useless.

I hope seun forces his mods to do the right thing
Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by voidUpdate(m): 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
Don't! Don't fxxn blame family.
That hoe ain't even blood!
Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by Barims(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
I really felt for her ex, may we not encountered someone that will intercepted our glory
Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by 2rez: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
Alltrending:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzQytRgZiic
A woman has gone online to narrate in a video how her friend whom she introduced to her brother in the UK for marriage later broke the man's heart. She revealed that one month after the lady landed in the UK, she left the man and nobody knew where she was.

She ran to her ex According to her, it was later they discovered she ran back to her ex who was also in the same foreign country. The heartbroken man cried like a baby and blamed his sister for introducing them.

As a way to deal with the lady, the sister revealed that he informed the home office what happened and they revoked her stay permit to deport her. Her boyfriend who was an immigrant was also deported.

Happy ending. From 1-0 to 1-1 Draw. God is good.

Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by seanwilliam(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
Greatest mistakes a man can make is to sponsor a Nigerian lady to university or abroad . If I’m going to do that, she must be my wife , wey don born plenty pikin for me and wey I don confirm with dna and I will do that out of comfortability not struggling

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That? / I Seriously Need To Get This Girl!!! / I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.