Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

What Does She Want!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Want!!! (1752 Views)

What Does She Want From Me? / She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. / Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Want!!! by McDonaldfished: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2022
I really don't understand some ladies most especially this lady I have asked out 2 times and she keep saying NO. She can't date.

Meanwhile she has not let me be.

Last year I didn't make contact with her for a long period of time most especially after learning she wasnt interested in me. I let her be.

But to my surprise she texted and and said she misses me. I said I missed her too.
She did things that will make me more interested in her.
I dropped something here about her last year. So, late last year I asked her out again she said no she can't date.

I have already given up on her. Now she's now working in same workplace as I am. She manipulated me to bringing her in.

Now she calls for assistance. She could herself. Etc.

She knows I really love her. I wonder why she can't just let me be!!!
Re: What Does She Want!!! by Hollybratt(m): 9:42am On Oct 10, 2022
?

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want!!! by Joey4321: 9:46am On Oct 10, 2022
McDonaldfished:
I really don't understand some ladies most especially this lady I am have asked out 2 times and she keep saying NO. She can't date.

Last I didn't make contact with her for a long period of time most especially after learning she wasnt interested in me. I let her be.

But to my surprise she texted and and said she misses me. I said I missed her too.
I dropped something here about her last year. So, late last year I asked her out again she said no she can't date.

I have already given up on her. Now she's now working in same workplace as I am. She manipulated me to bringing her in.

Get yourself together and boot her out of your mind.

I think it should be illegal for guys to chase girls in this 21st century.

Make her your girlfriend now and you'll notice the amount of work you have to put in to keep things going.

Guy let me tell you something, the truth is girl s know who or what they want. And of they like or want you, they will do the chasing while you just sit back and relax. Cos at the end of the day, she needs you more than you need her.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does She Want!!! by Godada(m): 9:49am On Oct 10, 2022

Guy, going directly to ask a lady to be your date or girlfriend or whatever you want to call it is actually counterproductive.

You just start treating her as your girlfriend if that's what you want.

Get her well tuned with excessive romantic overtures.

Get her in a place with lots of solitude, your place should do.

Hit her with the boner.

A lady who gives you all these mixed signals should be serving it to you excessively by now.

It means she is considering you or wants you in the friend zone.

You should know how to get a woman without the need for that charade of dating her or all what not.

If she strongly resists.

Give her the heave-oh.

No room for clutter.

5 Likes

Re: What Does She Want!!! by jeromestarks: 9:49am On Oct 10, 2022
Don't ask her for dates again. Just start making romantic advances.
Invite her to you house and fvck her.

She has someone she's hoping to marry but he's not so interested in her that's why she's looking for where to spend time pending when the guy will reason her.

Like I said,just fvck her and let her carry herself to the guy she has at heart. Hopefully he will be stupid enough to marry her.

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Want!!! by McDonaldfished: 10:18am On Oct 10, 2022
jeromestarks:
Don't ask her for dates again. Just start making romantic advances.
Invite her to you house and fvck her.

She has someone she's hoping to marry but he's not so interested in her that's why she's looking for where to spend time pending when the guy will reason her.

Like I said,just fvck her and let her carry herself to the guy she has at heart. Hopefully he will stupid enough to marry her.

She should just leave me alone sef.

I don tire.

She's just wicked and she pretends as a good girl
Re: What Does She Want!!! by Solofresh2: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2022
McDonaldfished:
I really don't understand some ladies most especially this lady I have asked out 2 times and she keep saying NO. She can't date.

Last year I didn't make contact with her for a long period of time most especially after learning she wasnt interested in me. I let her be.

Am disappointed in you as a guy man. Your simping attitude is irritating Sha.
When you ask a Lady out and she turns you down you back off from her.If she says she is missing you, you tell her you don't!
You were foolish enough to let her manipulate her way through you.
You guys should stop worshipping women.They are plenty out there!
Once again am disappointed in you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does She Want!!! by Axzobr: 10:37am On Oct 10, 2022
The best thing is to let her be.

Some girls that claim to be a good girl are actually the worst of all girl. Because they will waste your time and emotions.

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Want!!! by jeromestarks: 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
McDonaldfished:

She should just leave me alone sef.

I don tire.

She's just wicked and she pretends as a good girl
It doesn't work that way. She won't want to leave you alone like that to avoid awkward moments.

Play along. I repeat, play along. After awhile, start posting one of your casual female friend pix on Whatsapp and Facebook. Make sure she sees it. You can even send some pics to her and tag it "my love".

Soon, she will get the message and carry her ugly, fuggly wide and deeply irritating pvssy somewhere else.

If you dull, she will use you and hurt you.

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want!!! by okoroemeka(m): 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hollybratt:
?
friendzoned??
Re: What Does She Want!!! by McDonaldfished: 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
jeromestarks:

It doesn't work that way. She won't want to leave you alone like that to avoid awkward moments.

Play along. I repeat, play along. After awhile, start posting one of your casual female friend pix on Whatsapp and Facebook. Make sure she sees it. You can even send some pics to her and tag it "my love".

Soon, she will get the message and carry her ugly, fuggly wide and deeply irritating pvssy somewhere else.

If you dull, she will use you and hurt you.
Lol
Re: What Does She Want!!! by Ehinjuola: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
When i was reading through your thread, i was convinced not to talk my mind but the urge is too much.. Abeg maka talk jare.

First and foremost, bro, you're A SIMPle man.

You woo a girl for a year or so yet she still came to manipulated you into work n here you still don't get green light from her, but rather play a manipulate game with your SIMPle heart.

I now came to conclusion that, your SIMPle is backup with degree(s).

Happy SIMPing my G.

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want!!! by Slynation(m): 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
Re: What Does She Want!!! by Jflex07(m): 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
So many weak men on nairaland... I spit on your mumu ness

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want!!! by InfinityFabric: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
This is future of those who refuse to take the RED PILL or at least try to understand what it entails. They get MANIPULATED by girls every.single.time.

Long may it continue!
Re: What Does She Want!!! by marlow1962(m): 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
Jflex07:
So many weak men on nairaland... I spit on your mumu ness
Omo the tin taya me self
Re: What Does She Want!!! by Affiliateseun05: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
brosef she dey use you,delete/avoid/eliminate her,if possible tell her one on one you are not interested,have been in that situation
Re: What Does She Want!!! by Affiliateseun05: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
brosef she dey use you,delete/avoid/eliminate her,if possible tell her one on one you are not interested,have been in that situation.
Re: What Does She Want!!! by McDonaldfished: 7:44am On Oct 11, 2022
Affiliateseun05:
brosef she dey use you,delete/avoid/eliminate her,if possible tell her one on one you are not interested,have been in that situation.

Okay
Re: What Does She Want!!! by McDonaldfished: 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
M
Re: What Does She Want!!! by Qatar2022: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
McDonaldfished:

She knew that you love her so she keep you standby in case the main guy disappoint her then she Will use you to calm herself down
Re: What Does She Want!!! by Nazgul: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
Girls who deliberately seek friendship from guys they know have feelings for them but choose to turn them down are perfect examples of self centred or selfish people.

They love the fact that you're dying to have them, and think of themselves as a great personality...and would manipulate you into solving their financial problems whilst giving you the cold treatment.

My take....I'll advice you to distance yourself from that girl because you won't get anything other than bad mental health by staying “friends" with her. If she isn't reciprocating your feelings and is very clear about it then respect yourself and move on because unrequited things never work.

3 Likes

Re: What Does She Want!!! by McDonaldfished: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nazgul:
Girls who deliberately seek friendship from guys they know have feelings for them but choose to turn them down are perfect examples of self centred or selfish people.

They love the fact that you're dying to have them, and think of themselves as a great personality...and would manipulate you into solving their financial problems whilst giving you the cold treatment.

My take....I'll advice you to distance yourself from that girl because you won't get anything other than bad mental health by staying “friends" with her. If she isn't reciprocating your feelings and is very clear about it then respect yourself and move on because unrequited things never work.

I already decided this.

In fact i told her that I feel she's manipulating me and the need to keep her distance from me

She apologized and still ask the we see . Asin which cain person she be sef.
I wonder what she want to see me for. I don't understand
Re: What Does She Want!!! by emaopel: 4:49am On Oct 14, 2022
Nazgul:

In addition, try to show more closeness to another lady in the working place than her and try to intentionally ignoring her... If you really need her, she will come begging
Re: What Does She Want!!! by satandeterrible: 5:54am On Oct 14, 2022
McDonaldfished:

I already decided this.

In fact i told her that I feel she's manipulating me and the need to keep her distance from me

She apologized and still ask the we see . Asin which cain person she be sef.
I wonder what she want to see me for. I don't understand
shame on you.
I hope you die
Simp
Dirty simp
A manipulated man.
Re: What Does She Want!!! by McDonaldfished: 7:10am On Oct 14, 2022
emaopel:
In addition, try to show more closeness to another lady in the working place than her and try to intentionally ignoring her... If you really need her, she will come begging
Okay
Re: What Does She Want!!! by McDonaldfished: 7:58am On Oct 14, 2022
satandeterrible:
shame on you.
I hope you die
Simp
Dirty simp
A manipulated man.
Lol

(1) (Reply)

I Was Sleeping When My Cousin Entered The Room [EP Thread] / Do You Think Yoruba Actress Iyabo Ojo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress? / Ladies, How Far Would You Go To Keep A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.