Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. (44452 Views)

Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm / My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. / Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by vickydevoka(m): 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rechargeam247:
In the Nigeria of today, women are trying.
Men are not trying. Omo no be person go tell person make en go hustle
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by Ekundayo7574(m): 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
beautyhd:

If you know who you just quoted, you’ll hide your face in shame.

She will feed you down to your fifth generation.

Broke internet warrior.
Lol let her go and feed her generation, women and very very useless that's just it
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by smile11s(m): 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
ahnie:
I major in fries business as one of my side hustles,and getting tubers are pretty expensive in my hood.

A small tuber of yam could go as high as #800,you dare not frown face for the seller.

So as a shrewd and smart street bizness bebe,I decided to hit the local market closer to us.

The journey ahead was filled with hitches,from rumors of an assumed reprisal attacks from the youths,to floods etc.

So welcome to how my journey started
grin

Pic 1...
Stuck in gridlock because a car got spoilt.

Pics 2...me crossing my legs because I cannot kee my self grin

Pics 4 '''the frustrating #800 tuber of yam in my hood grin.

nice one and reposted here.

https://gist.am/q/photos-story-of-my-journey-this-morning-to-a-bush-market-in-nigeria
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by unqombothi(f): 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
ahnie:
We finally got to the market,it was less crowdy,maybe because they ve been Displaced by the flood.

Things were kinda of pricey Sha...I got few tubers of yam and a bag n half potatoes.

And I made a new friend,her name is joy.i told her she's gonna be my potatoes plug ...like I cud call her to transload potatoes down to my end.

A bag of the potatoes goes for #2500. Diary,chikini money
Which state is this? (Sorry if you said it already and I missed it.)
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by jessylaurel(f): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
ahnie:
I major in fries business as one of my side hustles,and getting tubers are pretty expensive in my hood.

A small tuber of yam could go as high as #800,you dare not frown face for the seller.

So as a shrewd and smart street bizness bebe,I decided to hit the local market closer to us.

The journey ahead was filled with hitches,from rumors of an assumed reprisal attacks from the youths,to floods etc.

So welcome to how my journey started
grin

Pic 1...
Stuck in gridlock because a car got spoilt.

Pics 2...me crossing my legs because I cannot kee my self grin

Pics 4 '''the frustrating #800 tuber of yam in my hood grin.

Where's this?
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by Lordofalmajiri(f): 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
ahnie:

Na flood and potopoto dear.....
It's not my environment,I embarked on a journey to a nearby bush market.
Which of the bush markets?? Looks like ugbolu? Abi isele asaba?
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
pocohantas:
It is nice you got Joy’s contact. That was a wise decision. See as you dey put your feet inside that water. I won’t even lie, if not for the fear of germs - na wetin I fit do kwa. grin

After person hustle like this. You will na enter nairaland to see one twerp calling Nigerian women lazy/useless. Na small thing dey make me vex.
No be you mentor dem on how to trade insults?
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by Allisgud: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nothing pass eating food freshly straight from the farm
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by OBTOREPA(m): 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
ahnie:
I had no choice but to relax....I was scared Sha, because I left my kids at home and trust my son to be overly dramatic.

Finally we scaled the gridlock huddle and had to pass thru flood,water even entered the Marwa(Keke)

I had the luxury of dipping my legs inside the water(coversface)
I dey take style relish my childhood memories grin
That's a good one kudos to you guys.
But why do you like showing your legs and not face abi you wowo in?

2 Likes

Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by CaptainAyub: 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
Evilblackman:

Must everything be gender war
Can’t you comment without being sexist?
You just like trouble
I don tell am say she get small small skosko b4,she say I de find her attention grin
Beautiful thread like this, she carry her wahala come angry
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by BelieveThat: 7:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
vickydevoka:

Men are not trying. Omo no be person go tell person make en go hustle

Senior man, I greet boss.

Please anything for your boy to see me through this weekend, I am genuinely broke. Pls sir if you can help a stranger, may God bless you in return sir.
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by Plm11: 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
Really
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by olamideayodeji1: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nice thread, away from all the negative story about Nigeria and her hardship. Would love to experience this kind of Journey.
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by Lookingback: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
oscarlamba:
Immediately I heard Bush market my mind went straight to to asaba, seeing the blue keke I think I'm right
You are 100 percent right. That is ugbolu market, near Asaba.

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by observanc1: 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nyamuri:
Which state is this pls?
Delta. Near Asaba.
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by Basiljoe: 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
GardenOfGod:
That future is female fellow will never create a sane thread like this... Rape, rape, rape is all she knows.
grin grin

Accurate. You can't give what you don't have.
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by Bahamas95(m): 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
No single picture of yourself but you were busy invading peoples privacy by taking pictures without their consent and uploading here......This OP needs to be arrested ASAP.
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by ahnie: 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
That's ugbolu market.
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by ahnie: 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
I got 10 pieces of yam tubers for #2500
So you see,it's a cheapie.
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by ahnie: 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
Bahamas95:
No single picture of yourself but you were busy invading peoples privacy by taking pictures without their consent and uploading here......This OP needs to be arrested ASAP.

Oh! really!
And what will I be charged with?
Lolz
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by ahnie: 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
OBTOREPA:

That's a good one kudos to you guys.
But why do you like showing your legs and not face abi you wowo in?
Yeah,boy m an ogre.
Lolz
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by ahnie: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
Allisgud:
Nothing pass eating food freshly straight from the farm
The feeling is heavenly.

3 Likes

Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by ahnie: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

Which of the bush markets?? Looks like ugbolu? Abi isele asaba?
That's ugbolu market.

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by ahnie: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
smile11s:

nice one and reposted here.

https://gist.am/q/photos-story-of-my-journey-this-morning-to-a-bush-market-in-nigeria
Give me the credit and patent rights.
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by ahnie: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
gift01:
How much did you later buy the yam
I got 10 pieces for 2500 after a fierce bargain

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by ahnie: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
post=117560485:
Lovely kiss
What an interesting journey!
We love this kiss kiss
Thanks Dem manna soldiers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by ahnie: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
wolesmile:
Create a YouTube channel nah.
I know creating contents will not be a problem.
How do I go about it,m achaic when it comes to bn internet savvy.
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by StanislausWeCan(m): 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
ahnie:

Na flood and potopoto dear.....
It's not my environment,I embarked on a journey to a nearby bush market.

How about u refer to the market as 'a village or rural market within ur LGA? Because I am wondering what makes there a bush market? It sounds more derogatory to humanity. Interesting non-fiction from u too, God bless ur hustle bigger,amen.
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by ahnie: 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
StanislausWeCan:

How about u refer to the market as 'a village or rural market within ur LGA? Because I am wondering what makes there a bush market? It sounds more derogatory to humanity. Interesting non-fiction from u too, God bless ur hustle bigger,amen.
Correction taken.
Thanks chief!

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by johnoj24(m): 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
[s][/s]

Nigerian women are useless... All of them!
Indeed you are a wicked man.
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by TheMostComplex1: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hardworking woman well done

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by ahnie: 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
TheMostComplex1:
Hardworking woman well done
Aye!aye!! Captain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Updated: Sortcodes And Address Of Gtbank / I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu / South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.